Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-18 11:58:16

At 2/18/13 10:29 AM, Crashman wrote: Might start on dishonored later today

is it just me that thought that dishonored was a massively dull, turd of a game?

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-18 12:57:41

At 2/18/13 10:29 AM, Crashman wrote: It was only because I changed y gamertag. Dean can you update my name in the next post? I've been a minecraft whore lately. Might start on dishonored later today

If you tell me what your new gamertag is then yea, I will.

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-18 12:58:05

At 2/17/13 06:37 AM, Dean wrote: A whole 5 posts since the update last week? Wow. RIP NG Gamerscore Leaderbnoard 2.0

But seriously, where all you guys at? @Snuff, @phrozonfire, @Warshark, @Makeshift and all the other guys who feel like they've been here from the start. I know I don't post much either but my excuse is that I'm rarely on my Xbox now. Maybe I'll try popping in more often. I'd hate to see this place die out. We had a nice little community going on here.

I'm sorry Dean, it's just Newgrounds is in a bit of decline right now, and so, y'know people leave. Less people = less posts = less reason to post

Been doing my usual, playing BF3, my housemate told me Dragonborn would be on sale for all platforms in celebration of it's release on PS3, but oviously that isn't true. Speaking of the PS3, PS4 is almost certainly being revealed on Wednesday. It's so exciting, I've never really paid much attention to console reveals before.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-18 15:01:17

At 2/17/13 10:05 AM, Dean wrote: Top Whores
#3 - klobb17 - The Killer Ownd +735

Oh my...

I recently beat Assassin's Creed 3 and Gears of War 3, both excellent games. Didn't like Connor in AC3 too much thanks to his take on being Mr. Stoic and all (I think Altair did it a lot better), but I did like him a lot during the Homestead missions. I also liked his fighting style more when compared to say Ezio and Altair. So brutal and satisfying! (Sneaking up behind someone and suplexing them onto their neck for example) I HATE those trios of orphan children that are everywhere in the game though... so creepy with that one giggle that loops endlessly. And the multiplayer is still cool, even if I suck at it.
And Gears 3 is just awesome. The campaign, the characters, the gameplay, almost everything. Screw the multiplayer though. Pricks rolling around (literally) using nothing but shotguns come out on top. Bleh. At least I can fight against AI for my own amusement.

Anyone care to help me out with something? I've been having a major craving to play a Hitman game and want to buy one, but I'm stuck trying to decide whether I should get Hitman: Absolution, or that new Hitman HD Trilogy that also came out. I certainly love Silent Assassin (2) and Blood Money in the Trilogy, having owned the former and played the latter a few times before, but I'm still interested in what Absolution may have to offer, like gameplay, story, and that new Contracts mode it has. I've also heard that there were some less than stellar changes to it, like linear levels and more emphasis on action than stealth. (Kinda like Splinter Cell: Conviction apparently [never mind that I actually love Conviction]) So, is Hitman: Absolution any good, or do you think I'm better off getting the Trilogy?

ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-18 21:09:12

At 2/17/13 06:37 AM, Dean wrote:
But seriously, where all you guys at? @Snuff, @phrozonfire, @Warshark, @Makeshift and all the other guys who feel like they've been here from the start. I know I don't post much either but my excuse is that I'm rarely on my Xbox now. Maybe I'll try popping in more often. I'd hate to see this place die out. We had a nice little community going on here.

I've actually been playing my unfinished games as you can tell :D

I got the motivation to finish off RE: Code Veronica X, and just need to get A-ranks in the story and battle mode for the last 300g. I also finally bought Far Cry 3 and I'm on chapter 6 so far, managed to do all co-op missions with my friend earlier.

Oh and I've been playing a lot of Pro Drums on RB3 lately and I've improved a lot at playing on Expert drums in general, hell I managed to get that achievement on GH: World Tour for scoring 222k on Assassin on drums the other day, and that now has given me more confidence to try and 100% Helter Skelter on The Beatles RB.

Finally, Amazon delivered Aliens CM Collector's Edition to me the other day, but after reading reviews and hearing a lot of people talking shit about it, I'm hesistant to unbox it and play it only to regret spending £65 on it, yet I don't want to play it over a friend's house at a later date and then possibly feel bad about returning it. Tough choice, doesn't help that the statue is pretty damn cool too D:

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-19 10:13:09

At 2/17/13 06:37 AM, Dean wrote:

I've noticed the decline in activity a lot here too, I just lost a lot of motivation to post. And I barely play new games anymore because I have no money, and I just like playing Skyrim these days. I could start on Borderlands 2 and get some achievements but I don't know if I can be bothered yet.

My friend has been bugging me to play with him on his BF3 server so maybe I'll play that and then get back into it with Endgame. I never played much Aftermath because I started lagging in every game I joined. Over the Easter holidays I might get back into it when I can play late at night maybe.

I feel special you said my name first
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-19 10:58:47

At 2/19/13 10:13 AM, Snuff wrote: I feel special you said my name first

I was trying to think of the people from this leaderboard that I'd played with online in the past and I think you were the most recent. Actually, it was probably iMini but for some reason I managed to forget him from the list. Probably just because I never see him post these days :(

Also, Makeshift was on there just because... you know, he's Makeshift.

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-19 11:19:21

At 2/19/13 10:58 AM, Dean wrote:
At 2/19/13 10:13 AM, Snuff wrote: I feel special you said my name first
I was trying to think of the people from this leaderboard that I'd played with online in the past and I think you were the most recent. Actually, it was probably iMini but for some reason I managed to forget him from the list. Probably just because I never see him post these days :(

I'm lurking always. I think the last time we played was way back in BF3, so if that was the last time you played with someone it'd be 6+ months ago.

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-19 11:24:43

At 2/19/13 11:19 AM, iMini wrote: I'm lurking always. I think the last time we played was way back in BF3, so if that was the last time you played with someone it'd be 6+ months ago.

Yea, it was a while ago. I sort of stopped bothering with Xbox Live after Tony (I think you played with him a few times) moved to Australia. I dunno, things just stopped being fun when he wasn't in party chat with me because before he moved to Australia we were pretty much on Xbox Live every day pissing about on Battlefield 3 or something. Things just seems less social and less interesting now that he's gone. I didn't even bother to renew my Xbox Live subscription when it expired way back in June or July.

BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-19 14:46:40

Nearly have all the achievements for Soul Calibur V and Deadlight. As usual the last half dozen achievements are the hardest.

Kunera
Kunera
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-19 19:30:08

At 2/17/13 06:37 AM, Dean wrote: But seriously, where all you guys at? @Snuff, @phrozonfire, @Warshark, @Makeshift and all the other guys who feel like they've been here from the start. I know I don't post much either but my excuse is that I'm rarely on my Xbox now.

I haven't really posted much in a long time, but it's mainly for the same reason, I haven't really gotten anything for the xbox in a while. I usually just use my xbox for Rock Band these days, and end up playing everything else on the PC.

Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.
Also, dat Steam

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-19 21:16:58

I played on my friends Battlefield 3 server today and it was great, there was no lag and I can have any game type or map I like so I'll just stay on that server when I play.

Might get some Aftermath achievements, and Endgame is just around the corner

Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-20 00:01:12

Just downloaded Final Fight Double Impact, Dungeons and Dragons Daggerfall.

Gamerscore ahoy!

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-20 17:58:37

Got 20G from Battlefield. It's good to be playing again. I remember why I got so addicted to it.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-20 20:16:08

I just got back from a week in Cuba so HI.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-21 13:46:51

At 2/20/13 05:58 PM, Snuff wrote: Got 20G from Battlefield. It's good to be playing again. I remember why I got so addicted to it.

That's the one game that makes me wish I still had Xbox Live. Back then I used to be pretty highly ranked and stuff. Now I'll look like some kind of noob. I feel so out of date with it now.

BBS Signature
Hemlok
Hemlok
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-21 14:09:58

Getting closer and closer to Seriously 3.0...

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-21 14:45:35

Finished Far Cry 3 story today, got 170g. Just collectables, side quests and outposts left. I also started Lollipop Chainsaw and got 75g from it which has now put me past the 94k gamerscore mark. I'll reach 100k by April at this rate!

At 2/21/13 02:09 PM, Hemlok wrote: Getting closer and closer to Seriously 3.0...

I really wanted to love Gears 3, but the way most of the community played it just pissed me off. How many Onyx medals do you have left? I only got about 11 myself!

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
Hemlok
Hemlok
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-21 15:08:37

At 2/21/13 02:09 PM, Hemlok wrote: Getting closer and closer to Seriously 3.0...
I really wanted to love Gears 3, but the way most of the community played it just pissed me off. How many Onyx medals do you have left? I only got about 11 myself!

Soon to be 58/65; been quite the grind. I do have the major annoying ones out of the way, so it should be a bit more smooth sailings from here.

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-21 15:27:34

At 2/21/13 03:08 PM, Hemlok wrote: Soon to be 58/65; been quite the grind. I do have the major annoying ones out of the way, so it should be a bit more smooth sailings from here.
quite the grind
grind

GRIND!
Sorry, couldn't resist pointing that out, haha.

I noticed that Resident Evil 6 recently had a price drop to a reasonable $20 (if GamStop.com is to be believed), so that is definitely next on my list for games to get. @Shade, you bored with 5 yet? We could get 6 together, if the price drops up there for you guys as well. Buddy.
Bro.
Pal.
Duuuude.

Also, fuck it, I'm gonna get Hitman Absolution. It can't be all that bad.

Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-21 23:32:08

At 2/21/13 03:27 PM, Klobb17 wrote: I noticed that Resident Evil 6 recently had a price drop to a reasonable $20 (if GamStop.com is to be believed), so that is definitely next on my list for games to get. @Shade, you bored with 5 yet? We could get 6 together, if the price drops up there for you guys as well. Buddy.

I need to buy a few things before hand but I should be able to nab a copy some time soon. Give it a few weeks and I'm sure I can get it.

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-22 07:05:28

At 2/21/13 01:46 PM, Dean wrote:
That's the one game that makes me wish I still had Xbox Live. Back then I used to be pretty highly ranked and stuff. Now I'll look like some kind of noob. I feel so out of date with it now.

It'd be great to get the BF3 crew back together again. It was like the days playing Bad Company 2 on those Co-Op maps with Warshark and the lot. Gotta do that again some time.

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-22 09:07:10

At 2/22/13 07:05 AM, Snuff wrote: It'd be great to get the BF3 crew back together again. It was like the days playing Bad Company 2 on those Co-Op maps with Warshark and the lot. Gotta do that again some time.

Once I graduate and get a job, which hopefully wont be too far into the future, I'll probably renew my Xbox Live and I'll definitely be up for playing some BF3 again. Suppose it just depends what my free time is like. Due to be finished with uni (excluding exams) and in couple months time. I don't want to grow up :(

BBS Signature
malachi117
malachi117
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-22 18:20:20

Got Brutal Legend, Kane & Lynch, Alpha Protocol, Dark Void, and Duke Nukem Forever all for 22$.

Not a bad deal, all in all.

You should totally add me on one of my various game accounts:
360 - Malachi117. Steam - Malachi117. PS3/PS4 - NarcolepticCat.

warshark
warshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-23 04:58:39

At 2/22/13 07:05 AM, Snuff wrote: It'd be great to get the BF3 crew back together again. It was like the days playing Bad Company 2 on those Co-Op maps with Warshark and the lot. Gotta do that again some time.

Oh man those were the good ol' days. I have BF3 but not any of the dlcs or anything. I'm up for playing it some time although it'll be weekends only since i'm working all the time during the week.

Haven't been on here much because I don't get chance during the week. Only really come on and check once or twice at the weekend now when I have time.

Sig made by simon <3
360 Gamertag - Warshark NG
PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-23 06:25:07

At 2/20/13 08:16 PM, Makeshift wrote: I just got back from a week in Cuba so HI.

I missed this post but I thought it smelt of communism in here! Ugh.

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-24 07:24:03

I've been playing L. A. Noire this week, I've completed it before but I'm still getting the occasional achievement, I think I've got up to 200 from it thus far.

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-24 07:52:46

It's nice to see that we actually got a good few posts in since last weeks update. Wish I felt like I had time to play Xbox these days. I've got a few games sitting there that I want to get started on or continue playing but any time that I have free time I feel like I should actually be spending it working because I have too much stuff to be working on.

Currently I'd like to go back and finish off Deadly Premonition, Star Ocean: The Last Hope and Tales of Vesperia. The on top of those games I have Alpha Protocol and Darksiders II which I bought recently and still haven't played. I know Alpha Protocol isn't meant to be all that great but I wasn't going to turn it down when it only cost me £3.

BBS Signature
phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-24 08:23:35

At 2/24/13 07:52 AM, Dean wrote: Currently I'd like to go back and finish off Deadly Premonition

I hear many good things about Deadly Premonition, I really should try it out one of these days.

Currently playing The Walking Dead, since it's so acclaimed and I bought it when it was 50% off during christmas. Still not sure what to think of it.

Also starting new game+ on Dark Souls, because I never get tired of it.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2013-02-24 10:47:58

=======================================
Welcome to the OFFICIAL NEWGROUNDS GAMERSCORE LEADERBOARD!
To join, you need at least 500 posts, then simply send Dean a PM asking to join.
=======================================

1) 141,748 - Sushi13 - Catatonic Nali +585 | =
2) 136,735 - Matt - Dr Lipschitz 0 | =
3) 121,791 - Jonas - JonasNG 0 | =
4) 116,075 - Makeshift - SirGriswald +105 | =
5) 104,935 - Simple - xGBUKx Simple 0 | =
6) 101,390 - Odyssic - Odyssic 0 | =
7) 97,522 - Malachi117 - malachi117 +300 | =
8) 94,042 - ShadowWest - ShadowWestNG +405 | =
9) 89,638 - DumbassDude - DumbassDudeNG +500 | =
10) 87,945 - Warshark - Warshark NG +90 | =
11) 82,175 - simon - scparry 0 | =
12) 81,946 - 36Holla - Triple 6 Holla 0 | =
13) 81,188 - Allmightybruce - AtrocityMarch +30 | =
14) 76,087 - Oliver - Lagamuffin +40 | =
15) 75,187 - Silverchaos - Vajra09 0 | =
16) 74,255 - Rude-Awakening - JuicyRumpSteak +30 | =
17) 72,708 - Phrozonfire - CracKforBrumak 0 | =
18) 70,745 - Hemlok - POTM +10 | =
19) 64,115 - Krinkels - mister krinkels +450 | =
20) 62,260 - Snuff - EpicBlackNun +20 | =
21) 59,347 - Fezz - Pure Fezz +100 | =
22) 54,755 - EtchASketchClock - Lord Zedd +70 | =
23) 54,616 - Sierra - xMP44x Paul 0 | =
24) 54,240 - klobb17 - The Killer Ownd +170 | =
25) 50,675 - iMini - iMini 92 +305 | =
26) 49,475 - BananaBreadMuffin - BananaBM 0 | =
27) 49,105 - DirtySyko - DirtySyk0 0 | =
28) 47,402 - JaY11 - Comrade Poos 0 | =
29) 46,178 - Aci6 - Predefiance 0 | =
30) 45,598 - CaveStoryGrounds - Aragoth Essence 0 | =
31) 41,574 - chipotleaway - Madness500 0 | =
32) 41,320 - SomaGuye - SomaGuye 0 | =
33) 40,739 - Bryan - LunarPlains +70 | =
34) 40,466 - Suspiciouspenguin - DiscoGypsyFish +220 | +1
35) 40,465 - Kunera - Kunera 0 | -1
36) 38,550 - Jawdyn - Jawdyn 0 | =
37) 37,407 - Four - Im Just Rob 0 | =
38) 37,116 - Aliensandwich - aliensandwich 0 | =
39) 36,888 - Wafflecake12 - evilchicken43 +500 | +1
40) 36,797 - Stretchysumo - KittensWithBeer 0 | -1
41) 35,540 - Jackho - ImbecilePete 0 | =
42) 34,784 - Jercurpac - Ed Roony 0 | =
43) 34,560 - Shade - N3wRos3 +590 | =
44) 33,615 - Jack - JackFrustration +25 | =
45) 32,690 - Dean - DeanT92 0 | =
46) 31,241 - Sekhem - TheHausOfGaGa 0 | =
47) 30,900 - Krbyfan1 - Chief Rust Fire 0 | =
48) 27,810 - Irrelephant - KevinTheGolden1 0 | =
49) 23,227 - TruBluFoxx - LHR Dovah 0 | =
50) 22,733 - Jolly - JollySpace 0 | =
51) 22,400 - twistex - Tai7anium +320 | +1
52) 22,384 - elcriz000 - elcrizo 0 | -1
53) 21,869 - LoliTastic - bryangamedude 0 | =
54) 21,140 - Armouredgriffon - ArmouredGRIFF0N 0 | =
55) 20,940 - Thegluestickman - Thegluestickman 0 | =
56) 20,885 - Minion777 - Minion777 +20 | =
57) 20,010 - ForNoReason - IIForNoReasonII 0 | =
58) 17,325 - Lulzcal - LulzCal 0 | =
59) 16,962 - Retrospective - MisterShogun 0 | =
60) 15,965 - Dromedary - The Funktapus 0 | =
61) 15,700 - Victory - vict0ry7 0 | =
62) 15,520 - Oddlypoetic - oddlypoetic451 0 | =
63) 13,915 - J-Rex - Ligers Kill +70 | +1
64) 13,870 - Porkchop - PissedMexicans 0 | -1
65) 13,125 - Ecliptic - Markanator13 0 | =
66) 12,380 - tyler2513 - Whiggy Knights +160 | =
67) 11,615 - daethdrain - daeth drain +35 | =
68) 11,510 - Emlfuryoflion - Kratos Aurion 2 0 | =
69) 7,622 - Frenzy - Fragnum 0 | =
70) 6,170 - Themaster - AbsurdDitties 0 | =
71) 5,666 - ZJ - PuddinN64 0 | =

Top Whores
#1 - Shade - N3wRos3 +590
#2 - Sushi13 - Catatonic Nali +585
#3 - DumbassDude - DumbassDudeNG +500
#4 - Wafflecake12 - evilchicken43 +500
#5 - Krinkels - mister krinkels +450

BBS Signature