Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-11 12:13:10 Reply

At 11/10/12 01:30 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 11/10/12 11:26 AM, Porkchop wrote: From what I understand, the entirety of Spartan Ops will start building towards Halo 5.
Ah, that makes sense. Sucks for people without Xbox Live though.

Also, I'm a McDonalds employee now. Should be interesting.

Well, the game comes with a 2 week freebie, so basically you get the first one in game, and the next two by the time your freebie expires. After that, it does suck, but at least you'll be able to take part in them outside of just the first Chapter.

[WWE Fans][XBL: PissedMexicans][Toonami Aftermath]

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-11 12:20:02 Reply

At 11/10/12 01:30 PM, Makeshift wrote: Also, I'm a McDonalds employee now. Should be interesting.

I'll take a Big Mac, large fries and umm... a large chocolate milkshake. Oh and I'll take a McFlurry too.

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-11 12:55:37 Reply

I prefer Burger King.

Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-11 13:05:40 Reply

At 11/11/12 12:10 PM, Dean wrote: 63) 13,125 - Porkchop - PissedMexicans +350 | +1

Yaaaaaay :D

Top Whores
#1 - simon - zsie +8530

What in the actual fuck.

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-11 13:09:01 Reply

At 11/11/12 01:05 PM, Porkchop wrote:
Top Whores
#1 - simon - zsie +8530
What in the actual fuck.

Probably just the first time he's connected his console to the internet for a while.

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-11 16:34:05 Reply

Halo 4... solo Legendary... this is like... when is it supposed to be a fun experience? This is something I paid money for... shit.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-11 18:50:49 Reply

At 11/11/12 12:55 PM, Oliver wrote:
I prefer Burger King.

Ew.

Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-11 19:00:11 Reply

At 11/11/12 04:34 PM, Makeshift wrote: Halo 4... solo Legendary... this is like... when is it supposed to be a fun experience? This is something I paid money for... shit.

It's not too horrible with enough backtracking and poking slowly. I found Heroic to be more like the Legendary of previous Halo games, so i've been too much of a bitch to even try Legendary till a few hours ago...

BBS Signature
phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-11 19:10:47 Reply

At 11/11/12 04:34 PM, Makeshift wrote: Halo 4... solo Legendary... this is like... when is it supposed to be a fun experience? This is something I paid money for... shit.

I finished it on legendary solo in 5 hours. What are you, some filthy casual?

But no, it's far, far easier than any other Legendary campaign, I feel (so far, anyway)

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-11 19:15:18 Reply

At 11/11/12 07:00 PM, Porkchop wrote:
It's not too horrible with enough backtracking and poking slowly. I found Heroic to be more like the Legendary of previous Halo games, so i've been too much of a bitch to even try Legendary till a few hours ago...

I've got ammo for only an assault rifle, BR, or magnum. A wraith gets dropped in along with 4 ghosts. I have to deal with all of this in an open area with barely any cover. Finally I somehow manage to clear them out and then... another set of 4 ghosts and a wraith. There was another set of these enemies before this, but I managed to get them somewhat easily with the little rocket ammo that was lying around. There are two plasma pistols, but this only EMPs vehicles for about 3 seconds so if I wanted to EMP the wraith, I'd get the shit shot out of me by ghosts while trying to take it out, plus there's the guy sitting in the wraith operating the machine gun, so even if I manage to get on the thing he's just shooting me the whole time, plus you can't even hijack the thing, just destroy it.

Iz silly.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-14 00:03:27 Reply

Let me tell you my honest opinion on Black Ops II; the multiplayer anyway.

Iz good.

Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-14 01:34:27 Reply

At 11/14/12 12:03 AM, Makeshift wrote: Let me tell you my honest opinion on Black Ops II; the multiplayer anyway.

Iz good.

The campaign seems pretty cool. I mean, it seems just as good as Black Ops I, but I guess I just expected to be blown away. That being said, anyone picking this up to just focus on a solid experience on Campaign, it's probably worth buying, albeit cheaply or outright renting until you've had your fill.

BBS Signature
CaveStoryGrounds
CaveStoryGrounds
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Writer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-14 04:37:06 Reply

At 11/14/12 12:03 AM, Makeshift wrote: Let me tell you my honest opinion on Black Ops II; the multiplayer anyway.

Pew pew, na na na na, chic-chic, poof.

CaveStoryGrounds
CaveStoryGrounds
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Writer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-14 04:38:43 Reply

At 11/11/12 07:15 PM, Makeshift wrote: Iz silly.

Shoot out ghost drivers, shoot out wraith gunner, stun wraith, jump in gun seat, kill driver, steal wraith, destroy all enemies! Win all the ladies!

ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-15 18:20:20 Reply

Haven't posted here since I got back from holiday, but I've beaten DMC3 HD on Hard and Very Hard this week, just got Dante Must Die left. I've barely played Halo 4, it just got boring super quickly for some reason, I'll get around to finishing campaign and spartan ops eventually.

Black Ops 2 on the other hand is an absolute blast to play, I think the campaign is just as good, and if not better, than the first 2 CoD games, zombies is tense and challenging, and the multiplayer is really fun and balanced (although extremely rage-inducing when a bunch of bullet-sponging foreigners join your game and start insta-killing you all the damn time).

Oh and if there were achievements for gold-starring Megadeth songs on guitar on RB3, then I totally would have got a couple of them today D:

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-15 18:45:05 Reply

At 11/15/12 06:20 PM, ShadowWest wrote: the multiplayer is really fun and balanced
foreigners join your game and start insta-killing you all the damn time

hmmmmmmmmm

ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-15 19:00:50 Reply

At 11/15/12 06:45 PM, Oliver wroter

hmmmmmmmmm

people on 2 bar connections killing you with 1 shot to the foot because LAAAAAAAAG :(

but seriously, it IS fun and balanced, game just has taken MW3's terribad netcoding to a new extreme, shitty matchmaking doesn't help matters either

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-15 20:31:49 Reply

I'm really enjoying Black Ops 2 so far, I think it's finally gotten back on the right track. The campaign is really fun so far, although I appear to be one of the few people who enjoy those Strike Force mission things, I think they're great.

The multiplayer so far is really fun I think, much better than MW3 and Black Ops, although so far I don't like any of the maps and I'm playing pretty awfully, other than a completely out of the blue 59-22 I did on a Headquarters game. Other than that it's just like any where from 10-19 kills/deaths with usually higher deaths than kills because I'm a noob.

Played a little bit of zombies and I feel like I'm missing out because I never got around to playing any of the DLC zombies on Black Ops, they never really interested me. But it's still very fun.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-15 20:40:59 Reply

I'm shit in Black Ops 2 multiplayer cause my connection is garbage. I always have less than 4 bars so if I meet someone head on, they have an advantage. I lose every gun fight. Sucks because I think I could be enjoying it a lot more.

Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-16 00:41:00 Reply

At 11/15/12 06:45 PM, Oliver wrote:
At 11/15/12 06:20 PM, ShadowWest wrote: the multiplayer is really fun and balanced
foreigners join your game and start insta-killing you all the damn time
hmmmmmmmmm

Has always been my experience with Halo and COD's multiplayer.

Just sayin.

Damn foreigners.

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-16 17:01:20 Reply

Is the Silent Hill HD collection any good? I seem to recall it getting slated when it was released, but have any of you guys tried it out? I was trying to bid on a set containing Silent Hill 1-4 + Origins + Homecoming on eBay but then the guy removed the auction near the end. I'm assuming because he probably wasn't going to end up getting much for them. Either that or someone hit the buy it now button but that would surprise be, given what he was asking for them.

Been in the mood for a new Xbox 360 game but I can't decide on what. Silent Hill HD Collection seems alright for the price although I'm not sure they're my kinda games. Was tempted by the MGS HD Collection but I still think it's a bit pricey considering that I have the PS2 copies of 2 and 3. Been looking at Tales of Vesperia again but I'm still not sure I want to spend that amount on it. Ever since I got back into retro game collecting, new releases seem so over priced :(

BBS Signature
phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-17 03:34:22 Reply

At 11/16/12 05:01 PM, Dean wrote: Is the Silent Hill HD collection any good? I seem to recall it getting slated when it was released, but have any of you guys tried it out?

I can't compare, since I've only played the HD collection, but apparently it was inferior in every way

Also, Konami decided not to fix it on the xbox, only the PS3 because they couldn't be arsed to pay the patch fee.

Stick with the originals, I'd say.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-17 05:35:58 Reply

At 11/17/12 03:34 AM, phrozonfire wrote: Stick with the originals, I'd say.

Yea, that video just convinced me that the HD Collection isn't worth the money. Better off and cheaper to go with the original releases by the looks of things.

I'd still like to get my hands on a copy of the MGS HD Collection, particularly for Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2. I guess also for Peace Walker. Wasn't long ago that I played through MGS 2 and 3 so I'm not so bothered about them, but they're a big chunk of the collection and I'd be just as happy to play the original releases that I already have.

BBS Signature
warshark
warshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-17 07:19:06 Reply

Halo 4 is easily my game of the year so far. Completely addicted to the multiplayer. It's all i've played all week I believe. The game actually feels fun unlike Reach.

Also played Black Ops 1.5 and wanted to stab my eyes out. The game is so slow and uneventful. Glad I decided against buying it. Zombies felt wrong as well for some reason which is a shame because it's the only redeeming thing about CoD for me.

Still need to get around to playing AC3....

Sig made by simon <3
360 Gamertag - Warshark NG
PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature
Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-17 07:53:42 Reply

I haven't gotten any use out of my Xbox in months.
fun fun fun

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-17 08:14:53 Reply

At 11/17/12 07:53 AM, Oliver wrote: I haven't gotten any use out of my Xbox in months.

Yea, I'm in the same position. I've just turned mine on now with the intention of playing something seeing as I have some free time but I can't decide what to play. I don't want to start on anything that's heavily story based because I probably wont be able to play it again for another couple weeks. Really tempted to get back into Deadly Premonition but it has been so long since I last played it that I'm probably going to start over on that one. Plus, I never really took the side quests into account last time I played, which I feel like I should have done.

I'm more tempted to just set up my GameCube and play the Resident Evil remake or 4. I suck at those games though.

Really want to play something, but can't decide what to play. Life is hard.

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-17 14:47:53 Reply

Double post but whatever. I was browsing eBay to see if I could find anything going cheap which didn't exactly work out but I did see a couple games I've been wanting to try out going at a reasonable price.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope and Infinite Undiscovery. Been wanting Star Ocean for a while, seeing as it's the only Star Ocean game I don't have, so I thought I'd get it. Infinite Undiscovery didn't get the best reviews but I actually think it looks like an alright game. Either way, it seemed worth the money I spent on it. I paid about £12.50 including postage for them which I think is alright. Shame it will probably take me forever before I can actually play them but once I start browsing eBay I just can't help myself from buying stuff.

BBS Signature
Crashman
Crashman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-18 04:53:19 Reply

At 11/15/12 08:31 PM, Snuff wrote: I'm really enjoying Black Ops 2 so far, I think it's finally gotten back on the right track. The campaign is really fun so far, although I appear to be one of the few people who enjoy those Strike Force mission things, I think they're great.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is probably the most fucked up game, campaign wise. I couldn't believe what happened the whole entire time. Definitely one of the better campaigns of the COD franchise.

XBL GT: SleepyB 408
I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature
Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-18 10:00:22 Reply

I'll probably buy Blops 2 on PC or something.

Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-11-18 11:39:54 Reply

I...I really didnt care for Blops 2. It kinda felt like it was trying to be all mindfucky and as twisted as the first one. Without giving too many spoilers, every so often in the game, you can make a choice that determines the rest of the mission, as well as the rest of the campaign, and gives you an ending based on that. That was kind of cool, except it was kind of easy to spot when you were fixing to be put into that scenario.

Strike force was kind of pointless, as you could attempt them as many times as you had strike force teams ready. I mean, unless you wanted to reload it, and sit around and masturbate violently until you failed the mission, it was kind of silly.

I kind of felt like I was cheating on Halo 4 with Black Ops 2. And that leaves me with a few mixed feelings of my own. D:

BBS Signature