Be a Supporter!

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

  • 474,959 Views
  • 15,214 Replies
New Topic
phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-13 10:56:23

At 8/13/12 09:56 AM, Tramps wrote: Fuck the new guy

I know right? I thought snuff was being some kind of superwhore but then it's just some random asshole I don't even know.

Making progress on Peace Walker & Resident Evil 4. Other than that, nothing else to play.


"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-13 11:07:12

At 8/13/12 10:43 AM, Snuff wrote: You mean like an initiation test?

Sounds awesome lets do it

New thread rule: Every new entrant gets sodomized by the people above him in the leaderboard.


"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Member since: Mar. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-13 11:36:10

At 8/13/12 11:07 AM, phrozonfire wrote:
At 8/13/12 10:43 AM, Snuff wrote: You mean like an initiation test?

Sounds awesome lets do it
New thread rule: Every new entrant gets sodomized by the people above him in the leaderboard.

I've never had 61 people inside me before....be gentle...
ANyway, last achievement for amalur is going to pop soon, so i'll be starting fallout soon.


BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-13 18:59:28

At 8/13/12 08:26 AM, Dean wrote: Top Whores
#1 - Makeshift - SirGriswald +525
#2 - Four - Im Just Rob +465
#3 - Fezz - Pure Fezz +435
#4 - Shade - N3wRos3 +405
#5 - Silverchaos - Vajra09 +315

Three weeks in the top five.

Let's try for four.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-13 19:32:30

If I didn't get this email soon I was about to start breakin' shit. It better be here tomorrow.

Yeah, that's my fuckin' address. Too lazy to edit it out.

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0


// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-13 19:35:00

At 8/13/12 07:32 PM, Makeshift wrote: If I didn't get this email soon I was about to start breakin' shit. It better be here tomorrow.

Yeah, that's my fuckin' address. Too lazy to edit it out.

Hey, sweet road you live on, bro.

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-13 19:42:18

At 8/13/12 07:32 PM, Makeshift wrote: Yeah, that's my fuckin' address. Too lazy to edit it out.

I'm going to mail this to your house.

Fuck Peace Walker, I'm so tired of these fucking vehicle battles and I'm still waiting for the RK47 to be developed and it's making me so butthurt.


"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Crashman
Crashman
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-14 04:47:39

At 8/13/12 09:56 AM, Tramps wrote: Fuck the new guy

Well I was on the other one way before you.

Just beat Fallout New Vegas on hardcore mode


XBL GT: SleepyB 408
I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-14 06:30:06

At 8/14/12 04:47 AM, Crashman wrote:
At 8/13/12 09:56 AM, Tramps wrote: Fuck the new guy
Well I was on the other one way before you.

Don't mind Tramps, he's like that friend whose an asshole but he's still your friend.

Oliver
Oliver
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-14 10:39:28

Who's this Crashman dweeb?

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-14 10:45:04

At 8/14/12 10:39 AM, Oliver wrote: Who's this Crashman dweeb?

Unless his username implies he's a dweeb that can't be justified.


BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-14 13:11:38

At 8/14/12 12:09 PM, Tramps wrote: Reviews are in for Sleeping Dogs as well and that looks pretty awesome. Both IGN and Kotaku raving about how great the story is. It's probably the first time I've seen a major reviewer praise a story as being the best part of a game.

GTA IV had a really good story, especially when you see it was all interconnected with the DLCs. But you said "story being the best part of the game", and no one buys GTA because of the story.


illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-14 13:22:16

Got 105G from Max Payne 3, cool game but man the achievements suck, I doubt I'll send it back with more than 500G as I'm almost finished doing the story I think, on Part III and just blown up that building. I'm doing it on Hard at least, that's another 50G.

I think I'll just play some Forza 4 when I finish it, squeeze some G out of that.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-14 15:13:46

Yaaaaaaaaaay, Sleeping Dogs.


// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-14 16:18:39

Oh man, this seems like so much more fun than any GTA game I've played. I decided to just fuck around, went onto an overpass and threw some lady into oncoming traffic. A cop rushed at me and tackled me to the ground, but I put his face into the cement and cuffed him with his own cuffs. Then I jumped off the overpass, stole a motorcycle and jumped from that to a fast looking car and made a getaway. I crashed it and a cop jumped out of his car with a gun but I rushed him and tackled him, taking his gun and then eventually I died after a long stand off. Holy shit, the city of Hong Kong is so fucking gorgeous. I really, reeeeeeeally like this so far.


// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-14 16:27:56

At 8/14/12 04:18 PM, Makeshift wrote: Oh man, this seems like so much more fun than any GTA game I've played. I decided to just fuck around, went onto an overpass and threw some lady into oncoming traffic. A cop rushed at me and tackled me to the ground, but I put his face into the cement and cuffed him with his own cuffs. Then I jumped off the overpass, stole a motorcycle and jumped from that to a fast looking car and made a getaway. I crashed it and a cop jumped out of his car with a gun but I rushed him and tackled him, taking his gun and then eventually I died after a long stand off. Holy shit, the city of Hong Kong is so fucking gorgeous. I really, reeeeeeeally like this so far.

Aw fuck now I really want that game just from reading this.

Also, that feel when you complete Max Payne on Hard and don't get any achievements for it. Seriously, what the fuck? Not even one for medium, only the one for completing Chapter 3.

Please someone tell me I have to do something else for them to pop, I refuse to play through the campaign again.

+150G from the game in total.

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-14 17:18:02

At 8/14/12 04:27 PM, Snuff wrote: Also, that feel when you complete Max Payne on Hard and don't get any achievements for it. Seriously, what the fuck? Not even one for medium, only the one for completing Chapter 3.

Haha, oh wow.

I'm betting you didn't read at the menu selection that if you disable free-aim you disable most of the cheeves.


"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-14 19:37:51

At 8/14/12 05:18 PM, phrozonfire wrote:
At 8/14/12 04:27 PM, Snuff wrote: Also, that feel when you complete Max Payne on Hard and don't get any achievements for it. Seriously, what the fuck? Not even one for medium, only the one for completing Chapter 3.
Haha, oh wow.

I'm betting you didn't read at the menu selection that if you disable free-aim you disable most of the cheeves.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

that shit was annoying as fuck anyway oh man what a shit game i hate it 0/10 would not bang

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-14 19:49:47

At 8/14/12 07:37 PM, Snuff wrote: that shit was annoying as fuck anyway oh man what a shit game i hate it 0/10 would not bang

It's not hard. As you said, I suck at videogames, and even I managed it no problem.

Go do it again, or you're worse at videogames than me.


"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-15 07:25:37

How come only a few people below the new guy near the top have - 1? It's not like someone lost a shitload of gamerscore. Was someone removed.?


illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 51
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-15 07:35:06

At 8/15/12 07:25 AM, iMini wrote: How come only a few people below the new guy near the top have - 1? It's not like someone lost a shitload of gamerscore. Was someone removed.?

Damn, you're observant. Nobody was intentionally removed but Simon must have changed his tag because the program wasn't finding his gamerscore. I've already sent him a PM asking for what his new tag, assuming he wants to stay on the leaderboard.


BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-15 09:26:25

At 8/14/12 07:49 PM, phrozonfire wrote:
At 8/14/12 07:37 PM, Snuff wrote: that shit was annoying as fuck anyway oh man what a shit game i hate it 0/10 would not bang
It's not hard. As you said, I suck at videogames, and even I managed it no problem.

Go do it again, or you're worse at videogames than me.

Nah I didn't really enjoy the game anyway. Kept just wanted to get through it so I could get the achievements only to find it was all for nothing. So fuck it I guess I'll just send it back with 150G. I knew that playing 3 hours without getting an achievement was a sign this wasn't a good idea.

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-15 11:48:29

At 8/15/12 09:26 AM, Snuff wrote: So fuck it I guess I'll just send it back with 150G.

Ok, but this does mean i'm better at vidya than you.


"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-15 11:58:59

At 8/15/12 11:48 AM, phrozonfire wrote:
At 8/15/12 09:26 AM, Snuff wrote: So fuck it I guess I'll just send it back with 150G.
Ok, but this does mean i'm better at vidya than you.

Pffft, I'm still the best at Rock Band drums in this thread.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-15 15:56:16

So next weekend I'll get to play Halo 4, Assassin's Creed III, and Far Cry 3.

I thought I'd post that here since Rory was making this place depressing.


// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature
phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-15 16:15:37

At 8/15/12 03:56 PM, Makeshift wrote: So next weekend I'll get to play Halo 4, Assassin's Creed III, and Far Cry 3.

I bet FC3 will be doo doo

I thought I'd post that here since Rory was making this place depressing.

Shame on you Rory.

Ever so slightly making progress on Peace Walker & Resident Evil.


"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Jackho
Jackho
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Reader
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-15 16:30:54

At 8/15/12 04:15 PM, phrozonfire wrote: I bet FC3 will be doo doo

I think FC3 is the only game I've been looking forward to this year. I'm probably not going to buy it anyway, but still.

Castlevania SoTN is far too good, don't know why II stopped playing. I'll probably have it maxed out in a few days, then it's back to no gamerscore for me.


Certified Professional
last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-15 16:55:31

I'm sceptical about Far Cry 3 so in a way I'm looking forward to playing it the most. I know Assassin's Creed III will be good, and I'm almost certain Halo 4 will.


// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-15 16:57:26

At 8/15/12 11:58 AM, Snuff wrote: Pffft, I'm still the best at Rock Band drums in this thread.

next time we're both online, we should play through the whole of American Idiot or something. I got a -1 run on Brain Stew/Jaded on guitar earlier too :c

In gamerscore related news, the recent discussion about Max Payne 3 inspired me to start and finish New York Minute Hardcore this afternoon. Quite possibly the most unrewarding achievement EVER, +10g.


PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-08-15 20:16:54

At 8/15/12 04:57 PM, ShadowWest wrote:
At 8/15/12 11:58 AM, Snuff wrote: Pffft, I'm still the best at Rock Band drums in this thread.
next time we're both online, we should play through the whole of American Idiot or something. I got a -1 run on Brain Stew/Jaded on guitar earlier too :c

I remember when I first got that game I had some friends over, and this guy who introduced me to Rock Band who was really good at the drums saw the achievement for not missing any bass pedal notes, did all of Brain Stew then just screamed and gave up as soon as it got to Jaded.

But yeah, I've really been meaning to just play through the whole of American Idiot. Got some good drums on there.

I'll be on all day tomorrow if you want.