00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mcd410 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

669,170 Views | 14,988 Replies

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-05 17:29:16

Finished Saints Row 3 but missed some mission achievements due to them being glitchy as fuck. Supposedly a patch is in works so hopefully that will unlock them automatically or something once the game updates.

I'm gonna need to do another playthrough for a couple of the achievements regardless but I should hopefully 1000 point this within a week or so. Would have done it sooner but I only get around 2 hours a day to play and I spend most of that running around in circles deciding what to do.

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-05 17:44:33

Been chipping away at BF3 all week. Just got multiplayer achievements left. Good thing I'm pretty terrible at online in this game too.

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-05 17:59:14

At 12/5/11 04:33 PM, Makeshift wrote: It's only 4:30 here, and the British were always a day late.

Bullshit. When I was doing the updates it was always posted by about 1PM British time. You're just a slacker.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-05 18:31:55

Haven't really gotten much more GS. I've played a little Skyrim here and there, but mostly it's been a sort of "Jesus Christ, Minecraft" deal.

Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.

Also, dat Steam

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-05 20:11:29

At 12/5/11 04:33 PM, Makeshift wrote: 41) 29,084 - Jercurpac - Ed Roony +565 | +1
42) 28,921 - Sekhem - TheHausOfGaGa 0 | -1
43) 28,160 - Dean - DeanT92 0 | =

Got myself a little breathing room thanks to Arkham City. Of course it was at the expense of all the shit I should be doing outside the virtual world, but dammit, Gotham needed saving and I couldn't sit idlely by while evil was afoot.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-05 22:01:17

I see Cole has taken time out from his busy schedule of doing fuck all to update the boards now.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-06 02:04:50

You need to slow down, Sierra. I don't like the rate at which you are gaining on me.

The only game I have to gain cheevos is Skyrim, and I had to start a new save on that, so no GS for a while.

Can't even play it, due to the mountain of college assessments I have to finish.

Instead of playing skyrim, I have to finish of my POS Asteroid Shooter in VB.

/rant

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-06 15:19:30

You guuuuuuys

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-06 15:46:28

At 12/5/11 08:11 PM, Jercurpac wrote: Got myself a little breathing room thanks to Arkham City.

Well, like I say I wont be getting many achievements until closer to Christmas time when my exams are over and done with. I'm no real threat to be honest, although a bit of friendly festive competition might be in order.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-07 11:31:33

I was convinced that I was going to hate this new Xbox update, but it's actually quite good. Guess it will just take some time to work out exactly where everything is.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-07 12:40:32

*At 12/7/11 11:31 AM, Dean wrote:

I was convinced that I was going to hate this new Xbox update, but it's actually quite good. Guess it will just take some time to work out exactly where everything is.

If you haven't already got a lovefilm subscription DO IT. Get a package with unlimited streaming, I just upgraded and it's amazing. The only reason I torrented because it was convinient, but lovefilm is even better. There's a month free, £20 amazon voucher. If you do use me for a reference.

Got brink I don't see why it got so much negative criticism, it's like tf2 and mirrors edge had a baby. Shame the servers are empty. Easy gamerscore

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-07 15:44:07

At 12/7/11 12:40 PM, iMini wrote: Got brink I don't see why it got so much negative criticism, it's like tf2 and mirrors edge had a baby. Shame the servers are empty. Easy gamerscore

Das what I said. Also, I don't like this update. It only shows 3 of my friends' avatars until I actually go into my friends list, and the themes don't look right anymore. Also why isn't the game I have in my Xbox in the giant box on the home screen? Why is that box given to ads and my game stuck in a small box in the corner?

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-07 15:49:36

Hey guys i would like to join
My name is AdsorbentTitan8 and i have 8235 Gamerscore

On another note it was my birthday two days ago and got 13 games for my xbox so ill be getting lots of GS for the next couple of weeks.

I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-07 19:15:32

At 12/5/11 04:33 PM, Makeshift wrote: It's only 4:30 here, and the British were always a day late. Especially BBM.

= Newgrounds Gamerscore Leaderboard =

Where am I?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-07 20:13:50

At 12/7/11 03:44 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 12/7/11 12:40 PM, iMini wrote: Got brink I don't see why it got so much negative criticism, it's like tf2 and mirrors edge had a baby. Shame the servers are empty. Easy gamerscore
Das what I said. Also, I don't like this update. It only shows 3 of my friends' avatars until I actually go into my friends list, and the themes don't look right anymore. Also why isn't the game I have in my Xbox in the giant box on the home screen? Why is that box given to ads and my game stuck in a small box in the corner?

I feel like they're not fixing any of the problems with the UI. They're just putting them into sleeker looking packages. The main screen is serviceable, but I agree that they give way too much screen space to extraneous shit. And once you go into any of the marketplaces the screen is loaded with eight little squares all taking you to different places. It's a fucking mess.

I guess the idea was, instead of having to scroll over a bunch of crap, everything would be right in front of you, but didn't anyone think to just remove some of that shit in the first place? Like, I dunno, the fucking advertisements in a service I pay for.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-08 04:51:37

I've been cleaning up some of the random achievements in GTA4. If I'm going to finish the story missions in under 30 hours I won't be more than 5 or 6 achievements between now and the end of the game which kinda sucks but I should then get a load afterwards as I do all the side missions on my way to 100%.

It'll Cost Ya - 5G
Sightseer - 5G
Under The Radar - 40G
Rolled Over - 30G
Chain Reaction - 20G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-08 14:30:55

Omfg. Just been playing brink and the challenges are completely bullshit! I think the idea was to make players improve each time, and so were better able to complete them. That's not the fucking case though. For example I had to fix a machine which enemies are guarding, but the machine is right next to their spawning point and there is no spawn timer, meaning they respawn instantly. You can't just shoot your way in as cover is limited and enemies are plentiful, sneeking in can get you right to the machine, but you've usually been spotted by that time and promptly riddled with holes.

I wouldn't mind so much but there's a goddamn time limit

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-08 15:19:52

Yeah, those Brink challenges made me rage hard.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-08 16:10:26

At 12/8/11 02:30 PM, iMini wrote: I wouldn't mind so much but there's a goddamn time limit

I beat that on my first try.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-08 17:16:01

At 12/8/11 04:10 PM, Jercurpac wrote:
At 12/8/11 02:30 PM, iMini wrote: I wouldn't mind so much but there's a goddamn time limit

Bullshit. Be More Objective. Level 3?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-08 18:46:06

At 12/8/11 05:16 PM, iMini wrote:

All of them. First try all around.

That's how I roll.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-08 19:34:29

At 12/8/11 06:46 PM, Jercurpac wrote:
At 12/8/11 05:16 PM, iMini wrote:
All of them. First try all around.

That's how I roll.

Also, I did them all on my friend's 360 so don't try and look up my account because you won't see any activity for the game on mine.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-09 22:00:25

Got my first achievement for the first time in a while and it came from BF3:

Colonel - 50G
Rank 45 achieved!

I've spent about 75 hours on that game now. Scary thought.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-09 22:11:29

As soon as I finish Saints Row 3 im gonna get BF3 again so don't be getting bored Dean. The way I figure it I should have it just as the new maps get released.

Completed Act 2 on SR3
Started Enslaved
Got some more Brink achievements

37k+ now

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-09 22:15:44

They took all my points....

Even the ones I LEGITIMATELY PURCHASED.

Cunts.

At least I downloaded the Season Pass, so there's not a fucking thing they can do about that.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-09 22:18:45

At 12/9/11 10:11 PM, iMini wrote: As soon as I finish Saints Row 3 im gonna get BF3 again so don't be getting bored Dean. The way I figure it I should have it just as the new maps get released.

Sweet. That's actually awesome news. I've been playing a lot recently because I've been squadding up with two friends of mine and on occasion with Ryan too. It's way more fun to play when you have a four man squad. We seem to come out as the top squad a lot.

But yea, make sure to let me know when you get BF3 back. You'll definitely have to become one of my regular squad buddies!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-09 23:49:02

Got the DLC to New Vegas. Plan to have them all beat in a week or two.

Gamertag: Vajra09

Rank 16 in the Newgrounds Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-10 07:02:07

So I finally got 100% completion in Red Dead Redemption's main story yesterday for 100g. Better late than never!

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-10 07:22:18

Got the achievement for completing 50 misc quests in Skyrim.

Not much else at the moment I don't think.

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-12-12 05:57:29

I need a squad wipe ribbon in BF3 to unlock the all ribbons cheevo but I don't think I'm good enough to get one. :(

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature