New Topic Respond to this Topic
sushi13
sushi13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 06:34 AM Reply

So far so good with L.A. Noire but I'm not very good with picking the correct interrogation options yet. Saying that I only failed to get 5 stars on the first case because I side swiped some idiot who stopped right in front of me in the middle of an intersection. And that wouldn't have happened if I wasn't going to a random street crime instead of the actual case I was supposed to be working on.

Police Academy - 15G
Lead Foot - 15G
A Cop On Every Corner - 15G
One For The File - 15G
The Plot Thickens - 15G
The Straight Dope - 15G
Auto Enthusiast - 15G
The Third Degree - 30G
Golden Boy - 15G

iMini
iMini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 06:57 AM Reply

At 8/11/11 04:19 AM, phrozonfire wrote:
At 8/11/11 04:09 AM, Makeshift wrote:
At 8/11/11 04:05 AM, phrozonfire wrote:
But, 5/4, what?
I'm sorry try again next year.

THANK YOU.

Just to let you know dog. I think i'm most likely to die. I drive

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
warshark
warshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 07:00 AM Reply

At 8/11/11 04:05 AM, phrozonfire wrote: Dean
Warshark
Rude-Awakening
H-A-X-O-R-Z
Snuff

You didn't even include yourself in that...

I'm up for playing some battlefield either this Sunday or maybe some time next week if any others are up for it. Should be fun if we can get a full squad going again.

Havn't actually played the xbox since last Friday apart from on Tuesday where I played a little bit of Gears 2 and Halo: Reach. For some reason I just can't be bothered to sit down and get into a game at the moment.

Sig made by simon <3
360 Gamertag - Warshark NG
PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 08:19 AM Reply

At 8/11/11 07:00 AM, warshark wrote: I'm up for playing some battlefield either this Sunday or maybe some time next week if any others are up for it. Should be fun if we can get a full squad going again.

Usually I would be up for some Battlefield, but I'm away this weekend and wont be back until very late on Monday or early Tuesday morning.

Put a lot of time into Blue Dragon compared to most games I play these days. Close to completing it, but I'm now at the stage where I have a bunch of optional quests to take on before the main boss battle. I've lost motivation at this point but once I'm back from my weekend out I'm quite determined to get it finished and then start on Lost Odyssey.

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 09:15 AM Reply

At 8/11/11 07:00 AM, warshark wrote: You didn't even include yourself in that...

I thought that was a given.

I'm up for playing some battlefield either this Sunday or maybe some time next week if any others are up for it. Should be fun if we can get a full squad going again.

Sorry dudes, with family this weekend.

Can't wait for Battlefield 3. We should gather as many people as possible from here, and from a 12-man team comprised of only newgrounders, it would be so badass.

phrozonfire
Dean
Warshark
Rude-Awakening
H-A-X-O-R-Z
Makeshit

6 more peeps to make a whole team, anyone else planning on getting B3?

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
CaveStoryGrounds
CaveStoryGrounds
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Writer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 09:22 AM Reply

At 8/11/11 09:15 AM, phrozonfire wrote: phrozonfire
Dean
Warshark
Rude-Awakening
H-A-X-O-R-Z
Makeshit

If we're talking about playing on PC then i'll join. Otherwise, no can do.

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 09:31 AM Reply

At 8/11/11 09:22 AM, CaveStoryGrounds wrote: If we're talking about playing on PC then i'll join. Otherwise, no can do.

Well, you are in an Xbox thread, laddy.

BBS Signature
CaveStoryGrounds
CaveStoryGrounds
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Writer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 10:43 AM Reply

At 8/11/11 09:31 AM, Dean wrote:
At 8/11/11 09:22 AM, CaveStoryGrounds wrote: If we're talking about playing on PC then i'll join. Otherwise, no can do.
Well, you are in an Xbox thread, laddy.

But were talking about BF3 here, a game made for PC and should only be played on PC. ...and i'm not a PC fanboy by any means.

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 11:07 AM Reply

At 8/11/11 10:43 AM, CaveStoryGrounds wrote: But were talking about BF3 here, a game made for PC and should only be played on PC. ...and i'm not a PC fanboy by any means.

Made for PC? Well, it's a good thing that the average PC can run Battlefield 3, right?

And how strange that 90% of the sales will comprise the console version, despite being "made for the PC", as you say.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
CaveStoryGrounds
CaveStoryGrounds
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Writer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 11:23 AM Reply

At 8/11/11 11:07 AM, phrozonfire wrote: And how strange that 90% of the sales will comprise the console version, despite being "made for the PC", as you say.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/new-releases/
videogames

It really is made for the PC. Keyboard and mouse (no matter who you are) work best with Battlefield games, and the console ports are being watered down.

I don't mean to start any kind of flame war or whatever. I obviously own a 360 (2 of them actually) but there should be no doubt that BF3 can only be truly enjoyed at its greatest on PC. Yes, it can't be some cheap computer but the investment of $1000 CDN can get you a computer that is more then capable of playing BF3 among many other applications.

Rude-Awakening
Rude-Awakening
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 11:51 AM Reply

Huh I didn't realise that I wasn't going to enjoy Battlefield because I would be playing it on an Xbox. Also seeing as this is a gamerscore thread, you can probably count on the 'recruitment drive' to be for the Xbox.

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0
Gamertag: JuicyRumpSteak

BBS Signature
Jackho
Jackho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 12:00 PM Reply

At 8/11/11 09:15 AM, phrozonfire wrote: Can't wait for Battlefield 3. We should gather as many people as possible from here, and from a 12-man team comprised of only newgrounders, it would be so badass.

phrozonfire
Dean
Warshark
Rude-Awakening
H-A-X-O-R-Z
Makeshit

I'll be getting it and I'll join if you still don't have enough.

last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal / follow me if you think you can handle it

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 12:03 PM Reply

At 8/11/11 12:00 PM, Jackho wrote: I'll be getting it and I'll join if you still don't have enough.

I'm sure we can make some room for you!

BBS Signature
Simple
Simple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 12:12 PM Reply

At 8/11/11 12:03 PM, Dean wrote:
At 8/11/11 12:00 PM, Jackho wrote: I'll be getting it and I'll join if you still don't have enough.
I'm sure we can make some room for you!

If I can be arsed I will play a few games. Will it be standard or Vietnam?

Simple
Simple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 12:13 PM Reply

At 8/11/11 12:12 PM, Simple wrote: If I can be arsed I will play a few games. Will it be standard or Vietnam?

Fuck that shit. Didn't read it properly. I will be get Battlefield 3 on PC and PC only since I love how it plays on PC.

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 12:25 PM Reply

At 8/11/11 11:23 AM, CaveStoryGrounds wrote: Yes, it can't be some cheap computer but the investment of $1000 CDN can get you a computer that is more then capable of playing BF3

Ok then, I'll just take a grand out of the bank so I can play the PC version than.

The day PC gaming isn't the solely for those who actually fucking have masses of money is the day I sell my xbox and denounce all console gamers as "console peasants", as you elitists like to call us.

You know why PC gaming is less popular than Console gaming? Because not everybody is as fucking rich as you are, as hard as it seems to be to comprehend. That is the SOLE reason.

BBS Signature
Fezz
Fezz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 12:57 PM Reply

Finally broke 50,000.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 01:25 PM Reply

At 8/11/11 11:23 AM, CaveStoryGrounds wrote: It really is made for the PC. Keyboard and mouse (no matter who you are) work best with Battlefield games, and the console ports are being watered down.

But... I fucking suck at PC games, while I'm actually good at console games.

At 8/11/11 12:57 PM, Fezz wrote: Finally broke 50,000.

NO. FUCKING. WAY.

CaveStoryGrounds
CaveStoryGrounds
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Writer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 01:44 PM Reply

I'll make this my last post here on this particular topic.

At 8/11/11 12:25 PM, phrozonfire wrote: You know why PC gaming is less popular than Console gaming? Because not everybody is as fucking rich as you are, as hard as it seems to be to comprehend. That is the SOLE reason.

I hope to make it clear that i'm not an elitist. This is the only game i'm getting for PC this year, and i'm just saying that BF3 is going to be better on PC than console mostly due to the console ports being watered down. I will also mention $1000 CDN is nothing. I'm not rich, and I make only a small bit more then minimum wage and i'm part time. I have enough money to afford buying these things because I save my money and don't waste it.

My apologies for what I feel is de-railing this thread a tad.

CaveStoryGrounds
CaveStoryGrounds
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Writer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 01:47 PM Reply

To be more on topic, any of you guys getting Dead Island? I just pre-ordered it (for 360) and a number of achievements require quite a few different people so I could help you and you could help me. It looks like a great game and the achievements seem really easy.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 01:57 PM Reply

At 8/11/11 01:44 PM, CaveStoryGrounds wrote: i'm just saying that BF3 is going to be better on PC than console mostly due to the console ports being watered down.

But it's really not that much worse. On PC the graphics are a bit better (if you are running on high settings), the player count is lower (not a bad thing), and the maps are slightly smaller (still fucking massive and it compensates for the lower player count). That's about it. The developers have made it clear that the console versions won't be any less fun to play.

At 8/11/11 01:47 PM, CaveStoryGrounds wrote: To be more on topic, any of you guys getting Dead Island?

I don't know how many times I've said this, but I think it looks like shit.

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 01:58 PM Reply

At 8/11/11 01:47 PM, CaveStoryGrounds wrote: I just pre-ordered it (for 360) and a number of achievements require quite a few different people so I could help you and you could help me.

It looks pretty fun. I'm up for some co-op with that. I'm just hoping it lives up to expectations, because you never know how things turn out.

BBS Signature
LoliTastic
LoliTastic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 02:03 PM Reply

At 8/11/11 12:00 PM, Jackho wrote:
At 8/11/11 09:15 AM, phrozonfire wrote: Can't wait for Battlefield 3. We should gather as many people as possible from here, and from a 12-man team comprised of only newgrounders, it would be so badass.

phrozonfire
Dean
Warshark
Rude-Awakening
H-A-X-O-R-Z
Makeshit

I'll be getting it and I'll join if you still don't have enough.

I plan on getting battlefield 3 for the xbox 360 too.
If you're not full I would love to join.

Pretty Cool Youtube Channel
"I have a theory that every conversation, if allowed to continue long enough, will eventually contain a Monty Python reference."-Cleverbot

BBS Signature
CaveStoryGrounds
CaveStoryGrounds
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Writer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 02:15 PM Reply

At 8/11/11 01:57 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 8/11/11 01:47 PM, CaveStoryGrounds wrote: To be more on topic, any of you guys getting Dead Island?
I don't know how many times I've said this, but I think it looks like shit.

Watch more trailers, it looks to me like L4D combined with Dead Rising, improved the graphics and removed the damn timer.

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 02:16 PM Reply

At 8/11/11 02:03 PM, LoliTastic wrote: I plan on getting battlefield 3 for the xbox 360 too.
If you're not full I would love to join.

The more the merrier.

It will be a Glorious Orgy.

BBS Signature
Jackho
Jackho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 04:13 PM Reply

At 8/11/11 12:03 PM, Dean wrote: I'm sure we can make some room for you!

I love you dean. Let's homosex some time.

I lost all interest around the time of the second trailer. I'll probably still pick it up eventually, but there is already enough games coming out to entertain me for a very long time.

last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal / follow me if you think you can handle it

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 04:47 PM Reply

So I bought half of Alan Wake - $10
Then I bought Mass Effect - $20
THEN I bought Forza Motorsport 3 - $20

I'm a cool guy.

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 05:00 PM Reply

I'm re-downloading Bioshock, gonna 1100/1100 it.

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 05:02 PM Reply

At 8/11/11 05:00 PM, phrozonfire wrote: I'm re-downloading Bioshock, gonna 1100/1100 it.

I WAS THINKING ABOUT DOING THAT.

Fucking stealing my ideas. You are the first human being I have ever communicated with.

Simple
Simple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 05:04 PM Reply

At 8/11/11 05:00 PM, phrozonfire wrote: I'm re-downloading Bioshock, gonna 1100/1100 it.

Been there done that.

If I get bored tomorrow I might go back to Duke Nukem and finish that off on the hardest difficulty to leave me with the shitty minigame achievements (Pinball and Hockey). I doubt I will though since Reddit and ponies have been keeping me busy these past few days.