00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kkolo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

672,535 Views | 14,988 Replies

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 08:34:16

Played Xbox pretty much around 35 hours out of the last two days, and motherfucker, am I tired.

Gamertag: JuicyRumpSteak

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 08:42:59

As much as I disliked it last time I played, I'm going to give Bioshock another chance while I'm waiting on Dragon Age to arrive. I might even get on to the second Bioshock if I can finish this one without hating it too much.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 08:43:17

At 4/21/11 08:34 AM, Rude-Awakening wrote: Played Xbox pretty much around 35 hours out of the last two days, and motherfucker, am I tired.

Pfft small time. I played through both Mass Effect games in one sitting when ME3 was announced.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 10:40:46

At 4/21/11 08:43 AM, Jackho wrote:
At 4/21/11 08:34 AM, Rude-Awakening wrote: Played Xbox pretty much around 35 hours out of the last two days, and motherfucker, am I tired.
Pfft small time. I played through both Mass Effect games in one sitting when ME3 was announced.

Lol I'm not boasting, but yeah it isn't that long. I've played longer on Football Manager (basically the most addictive game ever).

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 10:43:48

At 4/21/11 08:42 AM, Dean wrote: As much as I disliked it last time I played, I'm going to give Bioshock another chance while I'm waiting on Dragon Age to arrive. I might even get on to the second Bioshock if I can finish this one without hating it too much.

Sorry for the double post but seriously? Why? I am actually interested to know because I am on the other end of the spectrum.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 11:15:34

At 4/21/11 10:43 AM, Rude-Awakening wrote: Sorry for the double post but seriously? Why? I am actually interested to know because I am on the other end of the spectrum.

I have to agree with this whole heartily. I found Bioshock to be an amazing game and probably one of the best games I have ever played.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 11:18:43

At 4/21/11 11:15 AM, Simple wrote:
At 4/21/11 10:43 AM, Rude-Awakening wrote: Sorry for the double post but seriously? Why? I am actually interested to know because I am on the other end of the spectrum.
I have to agree with this whole heartily. I found Bioshock to be an amazing game and probably one of the best games I have ever played.

It's "Wholeheartedly" ;)

I tried to like Bioshock, tried like a motherfucker, I convinced myself I liked that game, I was believing "I'm just not that into it" before stepping back and thinking, the game hasn't changed, it's the goddamn same still, this is just bad.

So I got Bioshock 2 when it came out (TOTALLY LEGALLY BTW TOTALLY) and enjoyed it a bit more, but still nothign revolutionary in my opinion.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 11:33:57

At 4/21/11 11:18 AM, H-A-X-O-R-Z wrote: It's "Wholeheartedly" ;)

Somewhat harsh.

I tried to like Bioshock, tried like a motherfucker, I convinced myself I liked that game, I was believing "I'm just not that into it" before stepping back and thinking, the game hasn't changed, it's the goddamn same still, this is just bad.

I think Bioshock only works if you really get into the story. Some of the characters in Bioshock are absolutely fantastic, like the maniac artiste Sander Cohen. I personally think Andrew Ryan and Sander Cohen are up there with John Marston in terms of a fleshed out character of which is believable and yet troubled all the same.

So I got Bioshock 2 when it came out (TOTALLY LEGALLY BTW TOTALLY) and enjoyed it a bit more, but still nothign revolutionary in my opinion.

I think Bioshock 2 was a great game, not as good as the original, but still pretty good. The second Bioshock for me was a helluva lot less significant in the world of gaming, because the first was genuinely superb. Most people saw the multiplayer aspect as just another way of getting people to buy the game, which it was. I respect your opinion, but your just...
wrong.
Badly.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 11:45:14

At 4/21/11 11:33 AM, Rude-Awakening wrote: wrong.
Badly.

And up to this point I almost respected yours.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 11:51:32

It's hard for me to say why I don't like it, I just don't. When I played it last time I felt that so far in all the objectives became the same. "Fetch this for me and bring it back". Also, once I get so far in a find myself running low on money, health packs, ammo and what ever else. Maybe I'm just playing it wrong, but I've found it hard to enjoy the game for these reasons.

I've just been playing it for a little while. I tried to give it another chance but I just can't. The game offers very little amusement for me. I don't really want to move on to Bioshock 2 without finishing the first one either.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 12:14:38

I loved Bioshock. It was the first game I played on my 360 when I got it and it really opened my eyes to how much gaming had evolved from the previous generation.

I enjoyed Bioshock 2 but I didn't feel it was as good as the first one. There were a couple of cool new features (Such as easily being able to use weapons and plasmids without a delay when you swap between them) but the story felt as though it had been created purely so they could create a new game.

I've got a 5 day weekend now, then 2 days at school and then a 4 day weekend after that. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Probably finish Enslaved at some point and maybe get around to advancing in Mass Effect 2 as well.

Also, if anyone has Red Dead dlc that they want to play I could probably play some of that. I've got all the dlcs but have yet to play any of them. I've heard the Undead dlc is pretty fun so I may give that a try solo if so.

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 12:22:04

At 4/21/11 12:14 PM, warshark wrote: maybe get around to advancing in Mass Effect 2 as well.

Gah. Another one of the games that I randomly stopped playing midway through. I can't even remember why I stopped actually, but since Bioshock didn't do anything for me I might go back and try to finish Mass Effect 2.

I keep chopping and changing what I'm playing right now. Since my new Xbox arrived a few weeks back I've started over on a few of my old games and gave up on them in a matter of days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 12:31:42

At 4/21/11 11:45 AM, H-A-X-O-R-Z wrote:
At 4/21/11 11:33 AM, Rude-Awakening wrote: wrong.
Badly.
And up to this point I almost respected yours.

It was a jovial poke my friend. I JEST SIRE! I JEST

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 12:37:11

Another week off. Brb killing myself.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 12:38:04

At 4/21/11 12:37 PM, Oliver wrote: Another week off. Brb killing myself

Hi Jesus

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 12:41:19

At 4/21/11 12:37 PM, Oliver wrote: Another week off. Brb killing myself.

Another week off? Big deal Oliver. I have nothing to do until mid September. Now amuse me, jester.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 12:50:21

I really didn't like Bioshock either, it just didn't interest me, and I found myself getting bored quite easily.
I didn't like Mass Effect 2 either, so you can all flame me for that.

But yeah, a lot of Vietnam today, going for the Silver and Gold stars on all primary guns.

Great Balls of Fire - 25G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 12:54:01

Snuff, do you feel like partying up later tonight? Assuming Warshark is still good to play and we can find a fourth man to join us we could play some Onslaught, if you have it that is. Can easily switch over to Vietnam or regular BC2 if we exhaust it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 13:06:41

At 4/21/11 12:54 PM, Dean wrote: Snuff, do you feel like partying up later tonight? Assuming Warshark is still good to play

I'm good to play tonight. Just MSN or FB me if I don't reply on here after you set a time.

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 13:44:00

Yeah, I'll be up for bc2 later.

ShopTo promised me that they deliver games THE DAY THEY ARE RELEASED. No game has been delivered. The status has been "Dispatch Completed" for 3 days. I would have got the fucking game quicker if I went to the shops. Never using that site again.

I want to shove a fistful of glass up the postcunts ass, tear out his fucking spinal column and force-feed him laxatives till he shits his guts out of his torn asshole.

/end rant.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 13:51:08

At 4/21/11 01:47 PM, skeletos wrote: I..I've..Ive been e-castrated.

What are you talking about?

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 14:32:17

At 4/21/11 01:47 PM, skeletos wrote: I..I've..Ive been e-castrated.

What the fuck are you talking about?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 14:48:33

It took me all damn day but I finally finished Duke Nukem 3D although I can't complain because I really should have done it years ago. In other news I'm still jonesing for my new console which should turn up soon but probably not before Wednesday because Friday, Monday and Tuesday are all public holidays.

Game Over - 25G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 16:02:20

Any of you fags up for some battlefield? Or should I go back to youtube?

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 16:05:59

At 4/21/11 04:02 PM, warshark wrote: Any of you fags up for some battlefield? Or should I go back to youtube?

Yeh I'm going on now.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 18:57:48

Productive night on Battlefield. Got the remaining 6 achievements for onslaught.

Now excuse me whilst I collapse.

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 19:12:11

At 4/21/11 06:57 PM, warshark wrote: Productive night on Battlefield. Got the remaining 6 achievements for onslaught.

What a coincidence. Me too!

Also, sorry Snuff and Phrozonfire for leaving without a goodbye. Everything in my room seemed to lose internet connection and to top it all off, the Xbox crashed.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 20:52:30

At 4/21/11 07:12 PM, Dean wrote:
At 4/21/11 06:57 PM, warshark wrote: Productive night on Battlefield. Got the remaining 6 achievements for onslaught.
What a coincidence. Me too!

Also, sorry Snuff and Phrozonfire for leaving without a goodbye. Everything in my room seemed to lose internet connection and to top it all off, the Xbox crashed.

I thought that may be the case, no worries.

Cheers for tonight, felt good to finally play with some of you guys, even if Warshark can't pilot to save his life, literally.

3 more guns need Silver stars before I get the 35G, and I have 1 Gold starred at the moment.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 21:08:30

At 4/21/11 08:17 PM, Shade wrote: Anyone down for some Castle Crashers?

I'm not but I have to say, my respect goes to you for using a scene from the Bayeux Tapestry.

Nonsense about giving up hope on my Xbox these past few days... should be getting Mortal Kombat tomorrow so all should be well when I'm not doing work.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-21 22:27:09

75G from You're in the Movies.
This... this is fucking torture.

BBS Signature