00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JSkell95 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

668,052 Views | 14,988 Replies

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-01 16:24:15

At 4/1/11 02:22 PM, phrozonfire wrote: Just received Assault on Dark Athena, And Enslaved: Odyssey to the west.
Parents gone to a retreat, empty house for the weekend.
Mates coming round to sleep over, bringing some gear.
Secured some Budweiser.

It's gonna be the BEST. WEEKEND. EVER.

Sounds pretty gay.

Also, R.U.S.E and Guitar Hero: Metallica came yesterday, but I've been excluded from school for 2 days so my mum took all my Xbox stuff, but apparently never realised that my Rock Band guitar could actually be used or something, so I've just been on Rock Band 3 all day trying to get the 85% on all Solos on hard or expert, currently done 32/37, and only haven't tried Free Bird because my mum came home just as I was about to start, and I don't want it taken aswell, so I just went out and burned some farmers land.

Anyway, 20G from Rock Band 3 and 25G from Guitar Hero: Metallica, hopefully going to get at least 500G from GH:M, as that's usually what I aim for if I can.

Oh yeah, I'll find out how hard these R.U.S.E achievements are sometime next week.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-01 16:28:34

At 4/1/11 04:24 PM, Snuff wrote: hopefully going to get at least 500G from GH:M, as that's usually what I aim for if I can.

You'll get that easy, assuming you have all instruments...the big one for 150G is beating all 4 careers, combined with the completion ones from those.

Oliver, lotsa people want it. Get workin' on adding them.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-01 16:45:34

At 4/1/11 04:28 PM, Fezz wrote:
At 4/1/11 04:24 PM, Snuff wrote: hopefully going to get at least 500G from GH:M, as that's usually what I aim for if I can.
You'll get that easy, assuming you have all instruments...the big one for 150G is beating all 4 careers, combined with the completion ones from those.

Yeah I've got all the instruments, so that sounds good, and it's not like I have to complete them all on Expert, so it'll definitely happen.

Cheers.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-01 16:56:23

At 4/1/11 04:45 PM, Snuff wrote: Yeah I've got all the instruments, so that sounds good, and it's not like I have to complete them all on Expert, so it'll definitely happen.

Cheers.

If I remember correctly, you can play through any instrument career on any difficulty you want, but you only have to do the very last song on Expert (which is really easy on any instrument) to get the achievement for beating a career on Expert, so keep that in mind.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-01 19:54:35

At 4/1/11 04:56 PM, ShadowWest wrote:
At 4/1/11 04:45 PM, Snuff wrote: Yeah I've got all the instruments, so that sounds good, and it's not like I have to complete them all on Expert, so it'll definitely happen.

Cheers.
If I remember correctly, you can play through any instrument career on any difficulty you want, but you only have to do the very last song on Expert (which is really easy on any instrument) to get the achievement for beating a career on Expert, so keep that in mind.

Well that will probably come in handy a lot. To play safe I wont update the game until I've tried that in case they've patched it, and I haven't yet, so that should still work.

Just need to keep practising guitar, because for some reason I suck at it on Guitar Hero, but not Rock Band.

But thanks.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-01 21:19:04

At 4/1/11 04:24 PM, Snuff wrote: Sounds pretty gay.

It is. It's a big gay orgy.

Assault on Dark Athena is very stingy with points, 1 hour in and only 35g.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-01 23:09:33

Bully: Scholarship Edition
Speed Freak 20G
Green Thumbs Up 20G
Skid Mark 25G

Bulletshtorm
Damsel in Distress 15G
Size Matters 15G
Somebody 20G
All Bow to Heavy Metal 15G

The biggest achievement was talking to Cole for hours. <3

Haven't gotten back around to Dead Space 2. I'm too chickenshit.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-02 00:33:25

At 4/1/11 06:01 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 3/31/11 06:43 PM, Rude-Awakening wrote: I bought You're in the Movies.
Please don't judge me.
I will judge you however the fuck I want.

oh hai numba 24

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

Gamertag: JuicyRumpSteak

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-02 06:30:58

At 4/2/11 02:21 AM, Aci6 wrote:
At 4/1/11 03:37 PM, ShadowWest wrote: today I remembered that I didn't finish Super Meat Boy, so I went on it and completed it, can't be bothered to do the Dark World levels though, +70g.
Isn't it just an uninteresting N clone or something?

N clone? Maybe, but it owes just as much to older platformers. Controls much nicer than N too. And uninteresting? God no, the level design is interesting and challenging, the death-replay feature is exciting, the controls are _perfect_, and I love it. Get it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-02 09:08:15

At 4/1/11 05:26 AM, H-A-X-O-R-Z wrote:
At 4/1/11 03:00 AM, sushi13 wrote: 100 hours of DOA4 achievement
Put DoA 4 on
Leave xbox overnight several times

ACHIEVEMENT!

That's pretty much what I did and the achievement popped, just felt like it took 500 hours. And I got another 5 Star General achievement although not as good as the last 5 Star General, this one was for winning a game on every RISK map.

Total Play Time 100 Hrs. - 40G
5 Star General - 30G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-02 18:21:44

At 4/1/11 09:19 PM, phrozonfire wrote:
At 4/1/11 04:24 PM, Snuff wrote: Sounds pretty gay.
It is. It's a big gay orgy.

Now I'm jelly :3

+5G from Guitar Hero: Metallica, I'm starting up the Bass and Guitar campaigns while I wait to get my drums back which should be tomorrow. Though I'll probably just end up playing R.U.S.E because I still haven't and I'm looking forward to it, hopefully I wont be disappointed.

Got my Bleeding Fingers achievement, even though I got 82% on the last Solo of Free Bird, it still counted because of the other two.

And I've only just realised that you can used the solo buttons in solos without strumming, so I went back to Rock Band 2 to get the achievement but I got pissed off because there's something wrong with the Hardware to Software thing on my copy of that game, which makes it really hard to play without making unnecessary mistakes.

But yeah +35G for today, going to be wanting to update my Gamerscore soonish to avoid any WoTW stealing.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-02 18:26:14

Finished the chapters in Bully. Gonna try and go for the 1000G. Shouldn't be too hard. I'll still probably bitch out though.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-02 20:19:35

+25g, HOPOcidal Maniac.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-02 20:26:00

At 4/1/11 11:09 PM, Fezz wrote: The biggest achievement was talking to Cole for hours. <3

Oh. Well, shit.

Doing the Rounds - 15G from Bad Company 2's Vietnam DLC.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-02 20:44:02

Trading in BlOps, Brotherhood, New Vegas, Bad Company 2 and L4D2 to Amazon for £65, looking into buying a new computer monitor with HDMI to play my Xbox on with LIVE.

Anyone know of any good models at around £150 or less?

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-02 21:25:20

At 4/2/11 08:44 PM, Snuff wrote:

You can't really go wrong with ones with screens.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-02 21:30:40

At 4/2/11 09:25 PM, Oliver wrote: You can't really go wrong with ones with screens.

Oh you sarcastic bastard.

I should be sleeping but when I have live Starcraft 2 with Day[9] I'm watching it, despite it being MLG.
Lol MLG.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-02 21:30:58

At 4/2/11 09:25 PM, Oliver wrote:

I have one with a screen, but the screen doesn't work; you want it?

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-03 06:29:11

Dead Space 2 time. Maybe now I'll get some gamerscore.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-03 07:05:31

At 4/2/11 09:25 PM, Oliver wrote:

I was thinking one without a screen, but maybe I'll look into those.

I think my mum's gone out, but I'm too lazy to get out of bed, so I can't get my controllers back for a while.

And yes, I do plan on spending mothers day on my Xbox.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-03 07:18:35

Took Rockband 3 to a party last night and got 2 singing achievements due to my profile being signed in on the vocalist controller. I think they were 4 overdrives in a song and 100% on the percussion parts.

I might actually attempt to play some xbox later in the week since i've got 2 weeks off and a few days to kill.

A friend of mine was playing Mafia 2 on his PS3 and it looked pretty interesting and fun to play. Has anyone who's played it offer an opinion on it? It's pretty cheap now I think although I think that's because a GOTY style version is coming out soon.

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-03 08:28:21

My new Xbox is expected to arrive tomorrow. Hopefully now I wont be seeing the +0 next to my name every week.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-03 08:43:01

Mafia 2 is pretty fun but linear as hell. It gives you the illusion that it's open ended but really there's not much to do other than the missions.

Also finished Dead Space 2, the last boss battle was fucking stupid, the ending itself I laughed at because it spoofed the first one's ending.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-03 08:48:42

I downloaded Crazy Taxi and got a few achievements out of it.

Arcade S-License - 20G
Arcade C-License - 5G
Arcade B-License - 10G
Arcade A-License - 15G

In case anyone cares this post finally makes this Gamerscore Leaderboard longer than the previous one which was locked with 7712 replies. What kinda sucks is that it only took the old thread a little over 10 months to reach that length whereas this thread has now been up for just over 16 months.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-03 08:53:36

At 4/3/11 08:43 AM, Oliver wrote: Mafia 2 is pretty fun but linear as hell. It gives you the illusion that it's open ended but really there's not much to do other than the missions.

If you ever played the first Mafia game, you should have expected that. Most reviewers seemed to expect a GTA style game, which it really isn't. I was a huge fan of the original game so I had to play through the second and I wasn't disappointed. It was a great little game and I eagerly await the release of Mafia 3. I never played any of the DLC for Mafia 2, and I don't know whether I will. Not generally a fan of non-free downloadable content.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-03 09:22:33

At 4/3/11 07:18 AM, warshark wrote:
A friend of mine was playing Mafia 2 on his PS3 and it looked pretty interesting and fun to play. Has anyone who's played it offer an opinion on it? It's pretty cheap now I think although I think that's because a GOTY style version is coming out soon.

It's a great game, you should definitely get it, rent or buy. It's got a good story line, but you might be disappointed by the replay value. The gameplay is smooth and runs nicely, and there really isn't much wrong with the game at all, certainly nothing that I can think of off the top of my head, it's worthy of whatever price it's at nowadays.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-03 10:16:57

At 4/3/11 09:22 AM, Snuff wrote: It's a great game, you should definitely get it, rent or buy. It's got a good story line, but you might be disappointed by the replay value. The gameplay is smooth and runs nicely, and there really isn't much wrong with the game at all, certainly nothing that I can think of off the top of my head, it's worthy of whatever price it's at nowadays.

It's currently £19 in Amazon which seems fairly expensive for them. I was expecting it around £15 but i'll see if I can find it a bit cheaper. I'm not really fussed about the reply value at the moment, I just want a game I can play through without having to worry about a million side missions that constantly need doing. I dino't even know if I can get it yet anyways, money has been a bit thin lately.

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-03 10:31:30

At 4/3/11 08:48 AM, sushi13 wrote: I downloaded Crazy Taxi and got a few achievements out of it.

I downloaded the trial, I was instantly disappointed with the lack of the Offspring and Bad Religion :(.

In case anyone cares this post finally makes this Gamerscore Leaderboard longer than the previous one which was locked with 7712 replies. What kinda sucks is that it only took the old thread a little over 10 months to reach that length whereas this thread has now been up for just over 16 months.

I saw that, our usual group of posters really has dwindled since then.

Got a couple more weapon related achievements on dead space 2 on my zealot run.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-03 11:41:48

At 4/3/11 10:31 AM, Oliver wrote:
At 4/3/11 08:48 AM, sushi13 wrote: I downloaded Crazy Taxi and got a few achievements out of it.
I downloaded the trial, I was instantly disappointed with the lack of the Offspring and Bad Religion :(.

That's one issue, some of the music on there is pretty terrible. The other thing is that I used to love it in the arcades back in the day when you only get a few minutes of play time but now I'm finding it's getting very boring after 15 minutes.

I saw that, our usual group of posters really has dwindled since then.

Yeah that's true. You might remember that the update in the first post of this thread was made up of people who had been posting regularly when the old thread was shut down and it has 26 people in it. Probably only about half of those 26 still post even semi regularly and there are only a handful of new regulars. It are sad...

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-03 14:12:27

At 4/3/11 08:43 AM, Oliver wrote: Mafia 2 is pretty fun but linear as hell.

Sexy graphiscs.

Oh and playboys. Nothing like that 1950's pancake nipple.