00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dead Space 2

1,199 Views | 23 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 10:17:37

I keep hearing people say that EA has announced Dead Space 2, but i have yet to hear it myself from EA themselves. And no i am not talking about Dead Space: Extraction, to tell you the truth Dead Space: Extraction shouldnt exsist. I would really like to know if any of you have heard a release date, or have some sort of proof for me to go by. ThanX and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

P.S Below is (So Called) Dead Space 2 box art. Looks pretty cool but if that really is the box art, they seem to be portraying the art from left 4 dead 2. And if anyone has Xbox live or PSN maybe we can talk let me know.

So.... and let me know what you guys think about Dead Space/Dead Space 2 and any scary game or movie.

Dead Space 2

BrandonB15

BBS Signature

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 10:25:16

At 11/25/09 10:17 AM, brandonb15 wrote: I keep hearing people say that EA has announced Dead Space 2, but i have yet to hear it myself from EA themselves. And no i am not talking about Dead Space: Extraction, to tell you the truth Dead Space: Extraction shouldnt exsist.

Why? Did you play the game to establish an opinion of your own, or are you riding on some review you read?

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 10:35:28

Ok first off i love horror movies and games. So when i play them yes i get an overall opinion to it Dumbass! And i thought these posts or posts in general are all about peoples opinions if they want it to be. So i want to say whatever the fuck i want i can. And no i was not (riding on another post) i am the only one on new grounds with a dead space post. this was meant to be informational. To Whoever is into dead space. I love Dead Space i would never down on it. If you have nothing to say about dead space or resident evil or anything about a horror movie or game dont reply.

BrandonB15

BBS Signature

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 11:17:29

Does cursing and making random assumptions make you feel tough?
And I thought my periods were bad.

BBS Signature

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 11:32:24

WoW thanx for that now stop fucking replying!! GoD your so fucking retarded. no i am tough bitch if i knew you in real life i would fuck up your world.

BrandonB15

BBS Signature

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 12:08:40

you all die at the end. come on you played dead space.

BBS Signature

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 12:35:34

At 11/25/09 12:28 PM, Jezuz wrote:
At 11/25/09 12:08 PM, kidd25 wrote: you all die at the end. come on you played dead space.
i am installing Dead Space

Well it's not entirely ruined for you as there is a lot of plot twists and other things.

Isaac dying at the end was stupid, imo they should have just ended it as he climbed on to the ecape spaceship thing.

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 13:48:56

At 11/25/09 12:28 PM, Jezuz wrote: Also, OP and second poster, shut the fuck up. He's entitled to an opinion, you are entitled to yours. Don't go on tirades about it. Especially you, second poster. You then start in with pathetic insults about the way someone posts. No, it's not the best posting style, but clearly the kid is new. Get the fuck over yourself and your elitism, fool.

Excuse me?
I asked a perfectly legitimate question, then he lost his fudge like a 5 year old.

Not my fault he's sensitive.

BBS Signature

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 14:02:08

At 11/25/09 12:35 PM, Jackho wrote:
Isaac dying at the end was stupid, imo they should have just ended it as he climbed on to the ecape spaceship thing.
SPOILER

I don't think he really died, she was just a hallucination. I know before he watches the whole message she send him and realizes that shes dead so that's why she appears to be one of the aliens.

Do you see what happens when you find a stranger in the alps?

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 14:41:31

The next issue of OPM most likely has a whole story on Dead Space 2.

The attached picture is a new, unannounced, horror sequel is teased for a reveal in the next issue of OPM

The link below is concept art for Dead Space
http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww75/
elgefe02/00-15.jpg

Pretty much identical. I guess you will find out a lot of details on the second game come next month. You probably wont hear of a release date until later on. You might get a quarter release frame though.

Dead Space 2

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 14:51:51

At 11/25/09 02:09 PM, Jezuz wrote: No, you gave a perfectly rude insult in the form of a question. You are also clearly you're just as sensitive as you're responding to me now.

I'm not upset in the slightest, and I seemed to have missed where your definition of "sensitive" was synonymous with "wanting to set things straight".
I asked a legitimate question, if you think it was a insult, well, it's good you're not paid to think on both accounts.
OP too.

BBS Signature

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 15:15:34

At 11/25/09 10:17 AM, brandonb15 wrote: I keep hearing people say that EA has announced Dead Space 2, but i have yet to hear it myself from EA themselves. And no i am not talking about Dead Space: Extraction, to tell you the truth Dead Space: Extraction shouldnt exsist.

either your a fanboy, are quoting a review, are 12, are raged, or havent played the game. extraction really wasnt bad, not great, but not bad.

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 15:34:10

They really should have a dead space 2 after the crappy ending. and yes, dead space: extraction almost ruined the whole franchise. I could belive about a dead space movie but like other movie licendes games, they always end horriblely.

BBS Signature

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 15:36:29

Actually I think that alien girlfriend was real, while issac was taking on the hivemind, the dead body of his girlfriend turned into an alien sneaked into his escape ship, and id expect after all issacs gone through, he would survive that.

BBS Signature

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 15:41:31

Am I the only one thinking he just photoshopped the two fingers out? You can see where they used to be...

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 15:44:57

Lol similarities.

Dead Space 2

Steam ID: Major Sergeant Johnsonmanberg

It's been a while, hasn't it?

BBS Signature

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 17:03:36

I need to get back to playing Dead Space...

BBS Signature

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 17:17:00

Spoiler:
Isaac lives

Just in case any of you thought he died, he didn't. He's still alive.

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 17:51:46

At 11/25/09 12:35 PM, Jackho wrote:
At 11/25/09 12:28 PM, Jezuz wrote:
At 11/25/09 12:08 PM, kidd25 wrote: you all die at the end. come on you played dead space.
i am installing Dead Space
Well it's not entirely ruined for you as there is a lot of plot twists and other things.

I think the game had a major horror/sci-fi movie feel, like most people do, and in most horror movies, the killer always comes back for one last attack on the main character.

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 18:16:17

At 11/25/09 05:51 PM, cool154 wrote:
At 11/25/09 12:35 PM, Jackho wrote: Isaac dying at the end was stupid, imo they should have just ended it as he climbed on to the ecape spaceship thing.
I think the game had a major horror/sci-fi movie feel, like most people do, and in most horror movies, the killer always comes back for one last attack on the main character.

Except that Nicole had nothing to do with the Church or the government? She was just sort of caught in the middle.

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-25 22:08:15

Dead Space 2 was revealed already by EA. It was at a video game conference, I can't remember which, but it was sometime after E3, or even at E3. I flipped ape shit when I found out. A release date isn't set yet, but I'm pre-ordering it the day it's available.

+1 Post plx [Dr. Pepper Crew] [Mushroom Dick]

BBS Signature

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-26 02:59:35

i did nothing to the picture and quiet frankly i suspected the same thing. And yes dead Space extraction almost ruined the series just like its going with resident evil and dead rising. all were ported to the wii all have lost value in gamers. I love both of those games but like i said if you die you get the eurge to put 50 cents into the system to try again. i cant stand it when i am not in control of the game. (not saying im a control freak or anything) but you cant pace yourself. you cant get your own perspective. it just feels retarded.

BrandonB15

BBS Signature

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-26 03:02:36

Yea me too i am a huge fan of anything scary or FPS so i'll be getting it the hour it came out just like Reident evil 5 and COD MW2 LoL

BrandonB15

BBS Signature

Response to Dead Space 2 2009-11-26 15:33:49

At 11/25/09 03:36 PM, DePrati wrote: Actually I think that alien girlfriend was real, while issac was taking on the hivemind, the dead body of his girlfriend turned into an alien sneaked into his escape ship, and id expect after all issacs gone through, he would survive that.

Body?
She was a hallucination, i.e. part of Isaac's MIND.
She was not even there to begin with.

At 11/25/09 05:17 PM, PlantFetish wrote: Spoiler:
Isaac lives

Just in case any of you thought he died, he didn't. He's still alive.

Link?