I would have to vote for

• Jellyman
    Jellyman by marmph

Click to view.

Type
    Game
    Rated
    Everyone

Because it is a simple concept, but can get pretty tricky, and it is quite amusing.

My name really sucks.

averageroadkill
averageroadkill
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 9 Nov. 20th, 2009 @ 05:24 PM Reply

At 11/20/09 02:15 AM, Luxury-Yacht wrote:
Can you fucking explain to me what is good about "Criminal!"? DO IT. Fucking do it. Explain to me why that single movie is deserving of being the gem of 2009. Explain to me why that movie is better than the dozens of other movies in several different categories.

I'm not asking for Tom to change the results. That's ridiculous, they've already been decided. I don't expect to change anything. What I would LIKE is for SOMEONE to put forth some DECENT MOTHERFUCKING EFFORT into explaining WHY "Criminal!" won over so many other entries that just seem so much better to me in so many different ways.

I understand that people have opinions about the movie. However, I'd like some opinions and reasoning that go deeper than "OMG LOL HIS FACE IS SOOOO FUNNY 10000/10000 POINTZ LULZ" to help me understand how it won.

So, instead of coming out and being an utter prick and calling me a whiner (which I probably am", why don't you at least TRY to be constructive and tell me WHY THAT FUCKING MOVIE DESERVES TO WIN WITH REASONING PERTAINING DIRECTLY TO THE QUALITY OF THE MOVIE IN QUESTION. Why did it get so many votes? Why was it even nominated? MAKE ME FUCKING UNDERSTAND, YOU BLISTERING CUNT.

Haha, I don't have to explain shit to you. Are you seriously trying to argue with OPINIONS right now? OKAY THE FOLLOWING IS MY ARGUMENT ABOUT WHY YOUR OPINION IS WRONG AND MINE IS RIGHT:

No.

Let the votes do the talking, buddy. Just because the other entries "seem so much better to me" doesn't mean jack shit you whiny little bitch. Your opinion isn't the only thing that matters here. You had you're vote, your vote didn't win, and now your little vote doesn't mean shit. Get over it.

Also calm the fuck down, your tears are so delicious and sweet that I might become a diabetic.

Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 9 Nov. 20th, 2009 @ 06:10 PM Reply

Most of the people who requested and got tablets last year ended up being the most unproductive members of the site. Cool

None

Hulalaoo
Hulalaoo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 9 Nov. 20th, 2009 @ 09:01 PM Reply

At 11/20/09 06:10 PM, Luis wrote: Most of the people who requested and got tablets last year ended up being the most unproductive members of the site. Cool

yep

dthought
dthought
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 9 Nov. 21st, 2009 @ 11:04 PM Reply

I enjoyed the monkey king the most. Loved the subject and the gameplay. It was the best of a good field of choices.

DeadEndWorldStudios
DeadEndWorldStudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 9 Nov. 22nd, 2009 @ 02:45 PM Reply

Ghost vs Bugs is pretty good but I like undead Hunter the best.

Sig by ToastedToastyToast

BBS Signature
Alexander
Alexander
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Writer
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 9 Nov. 24th, 2009 @ 02:45 PM Reply

Wacoms!
Finally a chance!
I needz me one :).

Also congratz to all the winners of the gems!