Be a Supporter!

Art Forum Group Shot

  • 18,228 Views
  • 557 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 25th, 2009 @ 07:01 PM Reply

At 11/25/09 06:48 PM, Wivernryder wrote: I don't think I'm enough of a regular to qualify for this, but I still think it's a cool idea.
Uhm.. I haven't really been following the thread very closely, but if J-qb and Kr8to aren't in there, they should be. That's all i can think of right now...

Wow, kr8to, really? Well, I guess if we've put in gman and havegum, he can go in then.
Also, other notable members to include would be
LaserKarl, Kinsei01, JustJoshy, idiot-monarch, PrinceFlea, CypressDahlia, Fleshlight, Captain-Ben, LegolaSS, Fatchaos, sucho, flashygregory, rhunyc

Daverom
Daverom
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 25th, 2009 @ 07:18 PM Reply

At 11/25/09 07:01 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Wow, kr8to, really? Well, I guess if we've put in gman and havegum, he can go in then.
Also, other notable members to include would be
LaserKarl, Kinsei01, JustJoshy, idiot-monarch, PrinceFlea, CypressDahlia, Fleshlight, Captain-Ben, LegolaSS, Fatchaos, sucho, flashygregory, rhunyc

now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves here folks, I never said I was even close to finishing with even the sketches. I'd say I have roughly 20 more people to go.

Captain
Captain
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 16
Artist
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 26th, 2009 @ 05:34 AM Reply

At 11/25/09 09:44 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Lol, that's because you're not in it atm

I was where the brain is on the TV screen, than he switched it out. I thought it was just a placeholder, but then again I've only been passively poking in on this so I'm pretty clueless :P


Look at my art!

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 26th, 2009 @ 07:43 AM Reply

At 11/26/09 05:34 AM, Captain-Ben wrote: I was where the brain is on the TV screen, than he switched it out. I thought it was just a placeholder, but then again I've only been passively poking in on this so I'm pretty clueless :P

Yes, originally you were, but MindChamber has now been placed there.
Maybe you should follow the thread more then :P

McJesus
McJesus
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Artist
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 26th, 2009 @ 08:35 AM Reply

That's looking pretty damn swell man! Good luck with the rest of the NG folk

gmanthesandwhichking
gmanthesandwhichking
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 26th, 2009 @ 01:38 PM Reply

Okay.. so apparently I am in there, but I can barely see the pic. if anybody knows where in the Helsinki I am, let meh know.


"Make art, not war." - Shepard Fairey

BBS Signature
Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 26th, 2009 @ 02:46 PM Reply

At 11/26/09 01:38 PM, gmanthesandwhichking wrote: Okay.. so apparently I am in there, but I can barely see the pic. if anybody knows where in the Helsinki I am, let meh know.

go on the full size pic in the link and click the pic to zoom in, your a pimp sandwich yay

Danopus
Danopus
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 26th, 2009 @ 04:00 PM Reply

Looking good. I like the variety of people.

*COUGH* *COUGH* *COOOOUUUUGHHH*


I ran. I ran until my muscles burned, and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.

BBS Signature
JoeTheToucan
JoeTheToucan
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 26th, 2009 @ 04:27 PM Reply

At 11/25/09 05:35 PM, M-Vero wrote: Quite the sausage fest, good thing I fixed that.

She is gonna has some


No mate, no.

BBS Signature
Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 26th, 2009 @ 04:51 PM Reply

At 11/26/09 04:27 PM, JoeTheToucan wrote:
At 11/25/09 05:35 PM, M-Vero wrote: Quite the sausage fest, good thing I fixed that.
She is gonna has some

shes a mod again, hence why i didnt say that, but youll get away with it

you always do
GrumpyTom
GrumpyTom
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 26th, 2009 @ 05:16 PM Reply

At 11/26/09 04:00 PM, daniel123297 wrote: Looking good. I like the variety of people.

*COUGH* *COUGH* *COOOOUUUUGHHH*

Drink sir?


Housecoat Neck Juts...

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 26th, 2009 @ 05:17 PM Reply

At 11/26/09 04:51 PM, ashman112 wrote: shes a mod again, hence why i didnt say that, but youll get away with it
you always do

Except for when I kick him in the back of the head

gmanthesandwhichking
gmanthesandwhichking
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 26th, 2009 @ 05:42 PM Reply

I had a feeling i was that guy.


"Make art, not war." - Shepard Fairey

BBS Signature
Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 26th, 2009 @ 05:53 PM Reply

hey im an ash pile with a hat we cant all be cool ninjas or tankmen lol

Daverom
Daverom
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 26th, 2009 @ 07:31 PM Reply

At 11/26/09 04:51 PM, ashman112 wrote: shes a mod again, hence why i didnt say that, but youll get away with it
you always do

Mod or not,jokes will be directed at anybody and everybody!

Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 26th, 2009 @ 07:45 PM Reply

At 11/26/09 07:31 PM, M-Vero wrote:
At 11/26/09 04:51 PM, ashman112 wrote: shes a mod again, hence why i didnt say that, but youll get away with it
you always do
Mod or not,jokes will be directed at everything by everyone!

fixed

gmanthesandwhichking
gmanthesandwhichking
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 26th, 2009 @ 07:46 PM Reply

At 11/26/09 05:42 PM, gmanthesandwhichking wrote: I had a feeling i was that guy.

Wait, I don't really know, for some reason my eyes choose not to see this image, where in the hell am I located. I know I probably sound like a n00b right now...jeez. I hate sounding like a whiny bizznitch.


"Make art, not war." - Shepard Fairey

BBS Signature
CloudEater
CloudEater
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 26th, 2009 @ 09:47 PM Reply

At 11/26/09 07:46 PM, gmanthesandwhichking wrote: Where in the hell am I located.

You are located in front AwesomeSaurus by his feet.

gmanthesandwhichking
gmanthesandwhichking
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 26th, 2009 @ 11:48 PM Reply

At 11/26/09 09:47 PM, CloudEater wrote:
At 11/26/09 07:46 PM, gmanthesandwhichking wrote: Where in the hell am I located.
You are located in front AwesomeSaurus by his feet.

Thanks man, I never viewed it full size, I did the wrong thing, but now I can CLEARLY tell that that is me.


"Make art, not war." - Shepard Fairey

BBS Signature
gmanthesandwhichking
gmanthesandwhichking
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 27th, 2009 @ 01:13 AM Reply

Hey man, I AM SO SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING, I SWEAR I WILL NEVER EVER DO IT AGAIN. I just wanted to say that when this is done you should make a poster copy for everybody in it.


"Make art, not war." - Shepard Fairey

BBS Signature
JoeTheToucan
JoeTheToucan
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 27th, 2009 @ 04:01 AM Reply

At 11/27/09 01:13 AM, gmanthesandwhichking wrote: I just wanted to say that when this is done you should make a poster copy for everybody in it.

Fuck off, you're taking advantage of the guy here. As he said, it's just a fun project, why would he waste so much money from his own pocket, needlessly, in doing such a thing? None of the decent regs here would want him to do that, and I'm bloody sure he doesn't either.
You're not even an art forum reg. You have 46 posts for fucks sake. You're lucky you're even included, which I still think defeats the purpose. Just because, due to your queer little posts begging him to put you in, and he succumbed to your whining, you think you're entitled to a poster of it? Face it, you're just lining your own fucking pockets here. Print it out yourself if you're so content. Don't be a massive, massive twat.


No mate, no.

BBS Signature
SirNightOwl
SirNightOwl
  • Member since: May. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 27th, 2009 @ 06:52 AM Reply

At 11/27/09 04:01 AM, JoeTheToucan wrote:
At 11/27/09 01:13 AM, gmanthesandwhichking wrote: I just wanted to say that when this is done you should make a poster copy for everybody in it.
Fuck off, you're taking advantage of the guy here. As he said, it's just a fun project, why would he waste so much money from his own pocket, needlessly, in doing such a thing? None of the decent regs here would want him to do that, and I'm bloody sure he doesn't either.
You're not even an art forum reg. You have 46 posts for fucks sake. You're lucky you're even included, which I still think defeats the purpose. Just because, due to your queer little posts begging him to put you in, and he succumbed to your whining, you think you're entitled to a poster of it? Face it, you're just lining your own fucking pockets here. Print it out yourself if you're so content. Don't be a massive, massive twat.

I completely agree with this response. I'm sure he'll upload it on the art portal when finished. What's to stop you simply grabbing a copy and printing it at home/ a printing place.


:3

BBS Signature
gmanthesandwhichking
gmanthesandwhichking
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 27th, 2009 @ 09:41 AM Reply

At 11/27/09 04:01 AM, JoeTheToucan wrote:
At 11/27/09 01:13 AM, gmanthesandwhichking wrote: I just wanted to say that when this is done you should make a poster copy for everybody in it.
Fuck off, you're taking advantage of the guy here. As he said, it's just a fun project, why would he waste so much money from his own pocket, needlessly, in doing such a thing? None of the decent regs here would want him to do that, and I'm bloody sure he doesn't either.
You're not even an art forum reg. You have 46 posts for fucks sake. You're lucky you're even included, which I still think defeats the purpose. Just because, due to your queer little posts begging him to put you in, and he succumbed to your whining, you think you're entitled to a poster of it? Face it, you're just lining your own fucking pockets here. Print it out yourself if you're so content. Don't be a massive, massive twat.

Hey, man I was making a joke about how he said it was a fun project and then coinsidentaly if he were to buy poster copies to be made he would then not be doing it for fun because he would have to pay out of his own pocket, and with the economy right now that's not very fun, and he would also sell copies and that would make it business. Think about before you make a comment.


"Make art, not war." - Shepard Fairey

BBS Signature
Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 27th, 2009 @ 10:03 AM Reply

i think joe took it over the top a bit but he has a valid point, i think if the hi-res version is uploaded to the art portal, just copy it off and print it in a3, or findsomeone who can, or get tom to put it in the store, it could be part of those poster packs there now doing

gmanthesandwhichking
gmanthesandwhichking
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 27th, 2009 @ 10:24 AM Reply

At 11/27/09 10:03 AM, ashman112 wrote: i think joe took it over the top a bit but he has a valid point, i think if the hi-res version is uploaded to the art portal, just copy it off and print it in a3, or findsomeone who can, or get tom to put it in the store, it could be part of those poster packs there now doing

thanks for the support, but it was just a joke. But I guess if demand is high enough.


"Make art, not war." - Shepard Fairey

BBS Signature
JoeTheToucan
JoeTheToucan
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 27th, 2009 @ 11:03 AM Reply

At 11/27/09 10:24 AM, gmanthesandwhichking wrote: thanks for the support, but it was just a joke. But I guess if demand is high enough.

Jokes are supposed to be funny, you massive, massive twat. I can see through your bull. What's all this shit about 'profit'? Pull the other one. Just be quiet.


No mate, no.

BBS Signature
Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 27th, 2009 @ 11:10 AM Reply

At 11/27/09 11:03 AM, JoeTheToucan wrote:
At 11/27/09 10:24 AM, gmanthesandwhichking wrote: thanks for the support, but it was just a joke. But I guess if demand is high enough.
Jokes are supposed to be funny, you massive, massive twat. I can see through your bull. What's all this shit about 'profit'? Pull the other one. Just be quiet.

is it your time of the month joe or has it just become open season on noobs, if so nobody informed me of either and i think gman got the idea so lets hear no more about it, its m-veros thread afterall he decides what to do

gmanthesandwhichking
gmanthesandwhichking
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 27th, 2009 @ 11:27 AM Reply

At 11/27/09 11:10 AM, ashman112 wrote:

is it your time of the month joe or has it just become open season on noobs, if so nobody informed me of either and i think gman got the idea so lets hear no more about it, its m-veros thread afterall he decides what to do

Agreed. and maybe it is his time of the month.


"Make art, not war." - Shepard Fairey

BBS Signature
JoeTheToucan
JoeTheToucan
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 27th, 2009 @ 12:00 PM Reply

At 11/27/09 11:27 AM, gmanthesandwhichking wrote: Agreed. and maybe it is his time of the month.

Did that make you feel better? I bet it did.


No mate, no.

BBS Signature
J-qb
J-qb
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Artist
Response to Art Forum Group Shot Nov. 27th, 2009 @ 12:13 PM Reply

At 11/27/09 09:41 AM, gmanthesandwhichking wrote: Hey, man I was making a joke about how he said it was a fun project and then coinsidentaly if he were to buy poster copies to be made he would then not be doing it for fun because he would have to pay out of his own pocket, and with the economy right now that's not very fun, and he would also sell copies and that would make it business. Think about before you make a comment.

Or maybe you should think about making "jokes" in an online environment such as this one. It is really difficult to bring across the right nuances in just text, you should understand that. So maybe you should just think a bit better about how you phrase your jokes before you post them?
I personally found nothing indicating that it was a joke inyour post, so I dont find it surprising other poeple didnt either


NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature