New Topic Respond to this Topic
JacketMatt
JacketMatt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Designs for Animation Nov. 15th, 2009 @ 08:37 PM Reply

Hey all you... erh, Newgrounders?.. What ever, so anyway I thought that you Newground people should get a sneak peek of what he may look like, heres his Info... he's ment to be Dumb.... I dont think australia's dumb, I live there but I know all around Qweensland so i thought it would be easier.

Name:Yummie
I.Q.:33
HomeTown:Australia,QweensLand

Designs for Animation

kittehs are fun

Snowman
Snowman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Designs for Animation Nov. 15th, 2009 @ 08:41 PM Reply

At 11/15/09 08:37 PM, JacketMatt wrote: Hey all you... erh, Newgrounders?.. What ever, so anyway I thought that you Newground people should get a sneak peek of what he may look like, heres his Info... he's ment to be Dumb.... I dont think australia's dumb, I live there but I know all around Qweensland so i thought it would be easier.

He looks very, sketchy, are the lines should be smooth (unless thats how it is supposed to be)
I feel his mouth is a bit too high, and his face and arms should probably be colored in. and the shading looks a bit screwey to me

overall : good

This text is in bold, which makes me aweso and your statement irrelevant.
ArtThread. Deviant. NGcar. SnowmansLand

BBS Signature
JacketMatt
JacketMatt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Designs for Animation Nov. 15th, 2009 @ 09:03 PM Reply

At 11/15/09 08:41 PM, Snowman wrote:
At 11/15/09 08:37 PM, JacketMatt wrote: Hey all you... erh, Newgrounders?.. What ever, so anyway I thought that you Newground people should get a sneak peek of what he may look like, heres his Info... he's ment to be Dumb.... I dont think australia's dumb, I live there but I know all around Qweensland so i thought it would be easier.
He looks very, sketchy, are the lines should be smooth (unless thats how it is supposed to be)
I feel his mouth is a bit too high, and his face and arms should probably be colored in. and the shading looks a bit screwey to me

overall : good

He's ment to look sketchy, the reason he's not coloured in is because it resembles a Vampire kink think,he's not a Vampire but if you add skin colour he looks normal, the eyes make him look really dumb, he's sad... thats why his mouth is long.I hope this has help you

kittehs are fun

Snowman
Snowman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Designs for Animation Nov. 15th, 2009 @ 09:09 PM Reply

At 11/15/09 09:03 PM, JacketMatt wrote:
He's ment to look sketchy, the reason he's not coloured in is because it resembles a Vampire kink think,he's not a Vampire but if you add skin colour he looks normal, the eyes make him look really dumb, he's sad... thats why his mouth is long.I hope this has help you

yhea, it clears it all up, however, the only thing i see being hard is when you animate, how are you going to make it look like the head and body are sketchy if doing frame by frame, becasue if you draw it again wrong, it will look like his outline has ants in it

This text is in bold, which makes me aweso and your statement irrelevant.
ArtThread. Deviant. NGcar. SnowmansLand

BBS Signature
JacketMatt
JacketMatt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Designs for Animation Nov. 15th, 2009 @ 10:54 PM Reply

yhea, it clears it all up, however, the only thing i see being hard is when you animate, how are you going to make it look like the head and body are sketchy if doing frame by frame, becasue if you draw it again wrong, it will look like his outline has ants in it.

thats whats its going to look like?, Im not too worried

kittehs are fun

imnotageekimanerd
imnotageekimanerd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Designs for Animation Nov. 16th, 2009 @ 01:30 AM Reply

becasue if you draw it again wrong, it will look like his outline has ants in it

not necessarily a bad thing
:ed edd and eddy!

JacketMatt
JacketMatt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Designs for Animation Nov. 16th, 2009 @ 05:19 AM Reply

At 11/16/09 01:30 AM, imnotageekimanerd wrote: becasue if you draw it again wrong, it will look like his outline has ants in it

not necessarily a bad thing
ed edd and eddy!

yeah, go ed!, you know they stopped showing that =c

kittehs are fun