00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dungeons & Dragons

4,257 Views | 79 Replies

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2009-11-08 23:01:30

I play with a group of friends. It's pretty nerdy, but not as bad as people imagine. No LARPing, lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2009-11-08 23:13:18

At 11/8/09 11:01 PM, TheThirdSix wrote: I play with a group of friends. It's pretty nerdy, but not as bad as people imagine. No LARPing, lol.

Something wrong with LARPing? Never tried it myself, but I would imagine having to actually know how to fight would make the game more interesting.

Or you know, just getting to fight each other whether you're RPing or not. Sounds like fun.

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2009-11-08 23:15:55

At 11/8/09 06:48 PM, EpicFail wrote: D&D facebook games

Say WHAAAAT?

That's awesome! I had no idea those existed!

TO FACEBOOK!

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2009-11-21 14:06:04

Dungeons and Dragons is a blast. I mean, yeah, it's pretty nerdy and a few years ago I would of never dwelled into that territory. But it's really fun when you get into it. It made me a little more interested in LARPing now as well. But I mean playing online, getting a group together is fun.

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2009-11-21 14:10:23

I just remembered I haver a D&D game to get to... and it's supposed to start two hours ago. Actually it's true. I'm playing a Kenku Rogue, level 3. And that's just in that one game, in another I'm a Half Dragon Knight, why... becuase I don't know if I'm supposed to capture the damsel in destress or eat her. And in the third, A pacifist. They can't all be winners.

Half-Fiend Mermaids for the win. That's right. There is a template for that.

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2009-11-21 14:10:27

I have never played Dungeons And Dragons or really any other Tabletop RPG. It would be really cool if I tried it, as being a nerd I've seen a ton of references to it and how it practically embodies nerddom. I guess I'm just better off playing Newgrounds games.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2009-11-21 14:12:40

PLAY PARANOIA YOU SICK TWISTED DND FREAK!

:3 ;D IM NOW SIXTEEN!!! ;D (You boys are lucky)

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2009-11-21 14:12:44

I tried but failed to learn how to play. And I can't aford the player manual. :/

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2009-11-21 14:15:59

At 11/8/09 06:50 PM, wtflolnoob wrote: That's a really pagan activity, my friend played it and now he's totally messed up dude. If you want to play a game with dice and stuff that's fine, just don't to it DND style.

I pray for you and god bless you.

lol this is the funniest post I've seen in a while
I love you.

Only a Ninja can kill a Ninja-

~Sho Kusagi

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2009-11-21 14:44:36

D'a'D is friggin' awesome!

every day I look out the window to see if the zombie apocalypse has started.so far it hasn't.

and I'm pissed.

Look at it...Look at it god damn It!!

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2009-11-21 15:22:27

I use to play D&D all the time..but we never really had time to get into a campaign fully (fucking school lunches are NEVER long enough) just as we really were going good either someone had to leave or the fucking school bell rang thus ending lunchtime. But yeah If I could I would definatly...my cousins at home would rather be lost in "rollercoaster land" on the computer or holed up in their room listening to music rather than play.

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2009-11-21 15:27:24

At 11/8/09 06:50 PM, wtflolnoob wrote: That's a really pagan activity, my friend played it and now he's totally messed up dude. If you want to play a game with dice and stuff that's fine, just don't to it DND style.

I pray for you and god bless you.

Get the fuck off Newgrounds you preaching faggot! I am pagan and I take offense to how you act like we are abominations!!!

Just eat shit and die!

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-01 20:53:01

I used to play pen and paper D&D. I was always the DM, I loved making my own dungeons & campaigns. It also inspired me to create my own RPG, which has been an evolving project for me for the past 12 years! Still at it... I recently discovered the D&D MMORPG and I like it, plus it's free so I can afford to play it (unlike WoW).

And thumbs up to the comment before me.

Join the rEvolution Underground

Sykophunk Productions

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-01 20:58:58

I like it too! I fact, my first topic was about D&D and D20 Modern!

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-01 21:07:13

How's about getting high then playing D&D humh?

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-01 21:25:46

gimme a link and I'm in

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-01 22:14:43

My brother plays D&D with his friends. From what I can gather, they spend hours breaking into castles, killing people, and accidentally burning cities to the ground. Sounds fun.

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-01 22:19:21

i think D&D is a pretty cool guy. eh kills dragons and ogurs and doesn't afraid of anything.

Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.

PSN ID:Peegler

Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-01 22:29:07

In the game we had eight players total. We had what eight players. Didn't work out, the group splits in two, Alex, Mary, Kurt and Calvin in one group. Me, Gary, Peter and Kalvin in the other. My brother running both games. After a while our groups completed their mission and we tried a few different campaigns run by various people within our group. None of them lasted. Than the other party completes it's campaign... that was last week.

I was getting tired of the game and wasn't feeling well so I didn't go to last nights game. Gary, Peter and John show up after the game and tell me that the two groups decided to come back together. I told them that was a stupid idea. I guess I'm done with D&D for now.

I'M FRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
!

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-01 22:31:40

hey man if DND is your thing, just keep doing it :) right on.

People say its a nerd game, but id rather have my son play DND than go sell drugs, am i right? So sit back, relax, and roll for damage.

Squat

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-01 22:40:12

Man, I used to have a like, level 8 Bard.
His name was scruffy.
He hated everything. If you did anything to piss him off, and I was the only *leader* in the party, you were fucked. He could also stare at you and make you take damage.
That was Scruffy.
He is dearly missed.

You just lost the game

Sig by Sig crew.

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-01 22:50:44

I need a Link please

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-01 23:33:23

I heard D&D is a really complicated sucky game. Amirite?

Sploosh.

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-02 00:20:41

Man I played a match of DnD with several friends of mine, it's really fun and all. We're trying to sort out some more matches. I've been playing a Wizard and have been making the best use of the cantrips, a friend of mine fell into a hole but no one else was willing to pull him out because there were enemies everywhere oh shit.
So I sent him down a lenth of coloured hankerchiefs to climb his way out. The DM was proud of me.
It turns out my cousin and a bunch of others play it, it's a really great game. It doesn't deserve the hate that some people give it.

At 11/8/09 10:31 PM, Rabid-Animals wrote: I've never played it, but it's on my list of things to do one day, right after "punch a wombat."

Careful with those wombats. I hear they can fuck you up.

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-02 00:34:50

it never worked on my computer so i was never able to try the game out

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-02 01:38:48

At 11/8/09 07:03 PM, Phobotech wrote:

After that, another friend tried to get me into some modern-day zombie survival "Call of Cthulu" variant...and that was fun for a bit, but I never got hardcore into that thing again.

You did NOT just refer to Call of Cthulhu as a zombie survivor. Somebody get this guy some H.P. Lovecraft.

Grasp your knife and join the Basterds.

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-02 01:47:01

I did at one point in time from the ages of 10-15 but then it ended up dying around me as did Vampire: The Masqurde and Top Secret but those were some fun all nighters back in the day also throw in Magic the Gathering too.

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-02 01:50:54

I tried, but couldn't get into it because everyone kept attacking me.

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-02 02:17:49

Im at the no life point where nobody wants to play D&D with me...
Nah im just joking, i live way too far away from any of my friends to be able to do something like that.
*Sniff*

Fear Me! "You are a government organization designed to monitor the NG BBS. you hide behind your smiles but there is something very sinister about you, oh yes." - DragonFyre9

BBS Signature

Response to Dungeons & Dragons 2010-02-02 02:40:27

I used to play. I had a level 8 gnome barbarian. but know I have no one to play with.

BBS Signature