Be a Supporter!

global warming consipracy

  • 550 Views
  • 26 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Snicp
Snicp
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
global warming consipracy 2009-11-03 18:41:47 Reply

What do you think about it?
Do you really believe such thing as global warming really exists or is it just an idea that the elite trying to sell to people that having problems with questioning and thinking?
Personally i don't believe that humanity causing such a big harm to our planet because of some plastic bags and oil burnings.
discuss

Rokas1337
Rokas1337
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-03 18:45:05 Reply

At 11/3/09 06:41 PM, Snicp wrote: What do you think about it?
Do you really believe such thing as global warming really exists or is it just an idea that the elite trying to sell to people that having problems with questioning and thinking?
Personally i don't believe that humanity causing such a big harm to our planet because of some plastic bags and oil burnings.
discuss

you have some fucked up beliefs my friend, if you live in a clean area, of course your gonna think that. but if you look at the world in some places, you will see the fucking pollution and litter everywhere.

but who gives a fuck? cuz i dont :P

Renagade07
Renagade07
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-03 19:00:50 Reply

At 11/3/09 06:41 PM, Snicp wrote: What do you think about it?
Do you really believe such thing as global warming really exists or is it just an idea that the elite trying to sell to people that having problems with questioning and thinking?
Personally i don't believe that humanity causing such a big harm to our planet because of some plastic bags and oil burnings.
discuss

You sir, are an idiot.

Do yourself a favour, go watch An Inconvenient Truth


BBS Signature
Fingercuffs
Fingercuffs
  • Member since: Oct. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 04:14:36 Reply

At 11/3/09 06:41 PM, Snicp wrote:
Personally i don't believe that humanity causing such a big harm to our planet because of some plastic bags and oil burnings.
discuss

You need to look into things before you cry bullshit on obvious facts...Take a serious look around and it is completely visible as to what humanity has done...

bdash1990
bdash1990
  • Member since: Feb. 24, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 04:18:49 Reply

Every decade the lib's need to have some absurd purpose.
70's it was we were gonna run out of food in 20 years.
80's it was overpopulation. by 2000 the whole planet would be like tokyo.
90's it was we're gonna run out of oil.
now it's global warming.

Those of us who have matured, know to just ignore the absurdities of the liberal elite.


Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Sig by Her

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 04:23:15 Reply

it's less a conspiracy and more of a promotion of absurd ideas by recent grad students


letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
bdash1990
bdash1990
  • Member since: Feb. 24, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 04:25:44 Reply

At 11/5/09 04:23 AM, Sekhem wrote: it's less a conspiracy and more of a promotion of absurd ideas by recent grad students

AHA! A man after my own..... something.


Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Sig by Her

BBS Signature
iamgrimreaper
iamgrimreaper
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Programmer
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 04:30:35 Reply

There's no more proof anymore of Global Warming... There was around 2003-2005, but not anymore. So everyone start wasting again!


BBS Signature
ChaDMcBaDD
ChaDMcBaDD
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 04:40:30 Reply

Its undeniable that our factories and motor vechicles are releasing gases which is heating up the planet. But it isnt near as bad as they make it out to be. Do you want to know why they have implemented the big scare?

They will tax you for your carbon footprint. They will tax you for personal pollution. Bullshit right? youre saying, nooooo that will never happen, they cant do that, it will never pass, blah blah. well just wait and see.

By 2016, just wait and see. i doubt it happens during obama's first term. But it will happen soon enough.

watch the obama deception.


BBS Signature
WhaleSnail
WhaleSnail
  • Member since: Sep. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Game Developer
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 05:06:52 Reply

Even if global warming is real, I think that just before we all die, an army of horrible ghosts will come along and save us all with their magic ghost powers! And then the earth will be safe for another 2000 years! (then North Korea will kill us all :P) Now shutup and go to bed!

FlashCam
FlashCam
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Art Lover
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 06:55:48 Reply

Go read big fat book all about Global Warming.

That should help you


Don't you DARE click my sig....

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 07:41:44 Reply

The only reason global warming is still around is because of all the hot air Al Gore produces from not shutting up about it.


The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
physicsman09
physicsman09
  • Member since: May. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 07:43:37 Reply

At 11/5/09 07:41 AM, HighWayStar365 wrote: The only reason global warming is still around is because of all the hot air Al Gore produces from not shutting up about it.

That was actually pretty good.

Mind if I use that one?


"Physicsman09: The Gordon Freeman of Newgrounds"
-The-Hitman

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 07:44:38 Reply

At 11/5/09 07:43 AM, physicsman09 wrote: Mind if I use that one?

Be my guest :P


The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
SuspiciousPenguin
SuspiciousPenguin
  • Member since: Sep. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Programmer
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 08:04:34 Reply

Global warming exists, but the media and government have blown it waaaaaaaay out of preportion, also i don't believe we are the soul cause of global warming, some people don't realise that the planets, atmosphere isn't that stable.

Ice age anyone?
JohnnyWang
JohnnyWang
  • Member since: May. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 08:17:47 Reply

At 11/5/09 08:04 AM, SuspiciousPenguin wrote:
Ice age anyone?

Congradulations, you have discovered the first counterargument everyone who doesn't know anything about climatology bring up.

It's funny, I first heard of the greenhouse effect, as it was called at the time, in the 90's. It was a completely uncontrovercial theory. But then, in the 00's, when scientists started saying that, you know, it's a serious threat and we should probably do something about it, suddenly there's a bunch of "climate change sceptics".


I don't take revenue from my profile.
TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature
AnasaziTribal
AnasaziTribal
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 08:21:25 Reply

At 11/5/09 04:18 AM, bdash1990 wrote: Every decade the lib's need to have some absurd purpose.
70's it was we were gonna run out of food in 20 years.
80's it was overpopulation. by 2000 the whole planet would be like tokyo.
Those of us who have matured, know to just ignore the absurdities of the liberal elite.

Do you have any fucking idea how overpopulated we are?


It's America's Hat!

BBS Signature
bdash1990
bdash1990
  • Member since: Feb. 24, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 08:27:17 Reply

Have you been to the mid west recently?
I'm in Utah.
And before you say that we can't live in that land because we're using it for farming, ITS EMPTY!!!
Utah is a desert covered in salt! I live here just fine.


Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Sig by Her

BBS Signature
Innermike
Innermike
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 08:28:03 Reply

Since the dawn of time the earth has gone through cycles of extreme climate change and has killed off many species , i dont think the human race is any exception , wre just speeding it up thats all .

And to the guy who said something about population just look at the populatuion increase in the last century , thats not bullshit.


nobody

BBS Signature
morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 08:35:14 Reply

At 11/3/09 06:41 PM, Snicp wrote: What do you think about it?

;;;
While there is no doubt mankind's activities have an effect on this planet, to say we are causig global warming exclusively isn't proven at all.
I believe it is a money grab.
A way to increase taxes on Businesses who add to the 'carbon foot' print. I see it constantly now how they're trying to get taxes & credits in place to on businesses & countries with higher carbon contributions to our planets air & waters.

This planet has cycled through warming & cooling trends for billions...that's right BILLIONS of years. So we are just a little blip on the history of the world. I don't believe that increrasing taxes or implementing taxes on us will do anything to prevent global warming. All it will do is make a certain segment of the population richer than they already are, & we the workers of the world will have to pay for it.

Do yourself a favor, every time some TV station decides to bullshit you about global warming...change the channel, or call & complain to them. They get enough people to stop viewing their alarmist crap, & they'll stop playing it. Because its all about the money & any chance in hell that they will lose viewers, it will adversely effect their advertising revenue stream...& they won't allow that !

You have the power to shut down the Bullshit, you just need to exercise it.


Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

BabiesAteMyDingo
BabiesAteMyDingo
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 08:38:47 Reply

At 11/5/09 04:18 AM, bdash1990 wrote: Every decade the lib's need to have some absurd purpose.
70's it was we were gonna run out of food in 20 years.
80's it was overpopulation. by 2000 the whole planet would be like tokyo.
90's it was we're gonna run out of oil.
now it's global warming.

Those of us who have matured, know to just ignore the absurdities of the liberal elite.

Add. S.A.R.S, Bird Flu and Swine Flu to that list as well.

I'm not denying Global Warming. I think it will happen. But as so many times before us, it is probably exaggerated way out of proportion.


EGB || NGPD || ART || NG SIG MAKER || WI/HT REGULAR ||

BBS Signature
JohnnyWang
JohnnyWang
  • Member since: May. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 08:48:22 Reply

At 11/5/09 08:27 AM, bdash1990 wrote: Utah is a desert covered in salt! I live here just fine.

Yeah, because you get your food from elsewhere. It still has to be farmed somewhere., And in case you eat meat, all the fodder for the livestock has to be farmed somewhere.

Overpopulation was never about "running oout of space to live", it's abbout running out of arable land.


I don't take revenue from my profile.
TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature
bdash1990
bdash1990
  • Member since: Feb. 24, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 08:49:37 Reply

At 11/5/09 08:48 AM, JohnnyWang wrote:
Overpopulation was never about "running oout of space to live", it's abbout running out of arable land.

I'm not worried about it.


Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Sig by Her

BBS Signature
SickDeathFiend
SickDeathFiend
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Animator
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 10:20:36 Reply

its been proven that the whole solar system is heating up, not just earth. its just a money grab to tax us more.

Sure pollution needs to be looked at and decreased, but its been blown way out of proportion for greed reasons.


Bringing the violence back to NG, one flash at a time..

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 10:31:29 Reply

From what Al Gore said about pollution he's right. We do need to crack down and recycle more as well as find better, cheaper, and more efficient ways to go about our everyday living. However using Global Warming as a scare tactic isn't the proper way to do it.


| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
bodom-child
bodom-child
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 10:32:49 Reply

WOO YEAH, LETS MELT THIS MOTHER FUCKING PLANET DOWN!!!
please, i don't believe in a world of such cold hearted people. that the planet could be warming
and if we are the cause of global warming, your fucking right we warmed the damn planet up, warmed it to shit.


BBS Signature
comicretard
comicretard
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Artist
Response to global warming consipracy 2009-11-05 10:47:52 Reply

i believe its true, i just don't give 2 fucks


Click the image below to check out my webcomic, OVERKILL! - Best Threads Ever!
David Brown//ComicRetard

BBS Signature