New Topic Respond to this Topic
spartan100
spartan100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 16:58:22 Reply

At 11/2/09 04:08 PM, lolomfgisuck wrote: As I understand it...

Humans where created perfect, but we destroyed our perfectness when Eve bit from the apple of the tree of knowledge.

the bible says god knows every thing past presant and future that means god know that they would sin and he didnt even bother to correct it

!

Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 17:01:33 Reply

It's human nature to sin, but according to the Bible Jesus tells us that children are innocent. Therefore, we are not neccessarily born sinners.

Bible + logic = win

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
AapoJoki
AapoJoki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 17:10:42 Reply

You see, God had to create us as sinners, so that we'd always be miserable and groveling, desperate for a savior, for a merciful father figure. If we weren't sinners, we wouldn't need God any more. We'd be free, independent, emancipated. God could no longer own our lives by offering non-existent handouts and pretending to help us. Sin is how God enslaves us.

Tott
Tott
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 17:30:43 Reply

We're all born sinners becasue your whole body is up your mothers vag.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature
Rule
Rule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 18:22:29 Reply

Jesus died for us, so we're not necessarily born sinners. However, everyone sins so yeah. You just have to admit your sins and ask for forgiveness.

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 18:43:09 Reply

At 11/2/09 03:40 PM, GiantDouche wrote: If God created humans then why didn't he make all of us perfect and incapable of wrongdoing. If God is real then he's a sick motherfucker who enjoys watching the human race suffer. And me and him should go out for a beer sometime.

Your logic is flawed. If God made us all perfect and incapable of wrongdoing then our existence would be pointless. We live for about 80 years, then we all die and go to heaven. Also that would contradict him giving us free will. The human race suffers because somewhere, probably in one of the holes of evolution we decided to just hate each other for no reason and fight each other over a shiny piece of rock that is worth only as much as we think it should be worth.
TL;DR God gave man free will which is why we suffer, because we choose to allow each other to suffer. And if he made us perfect and incapable of wrongdoing, we wouldn't have free will. He isn't the sick fuck, we are.

BBS Signature
MultiCanimefan
MultiCanimefan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 18:57:03 Reply

So I was correct, every chance you get. No surprises here.

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 19:12:52 Reply

At 11/2/09 03:35 PM, Alex12345269 wrote: Don't try to fucking bring up religion.

This should be a fucking rule.

I don't see why. Religion is present in practically all societies. It's what many consider to be a burden on the world, while others consider it a blessing.

If everyone on this board did what religious people would like them to do, and that is basically kiss the ass of religion and talk about how we all love and respect it and recognise the great things it's contributed to the world, I seriously doubt anyone would be calling for talking about religion to be banned. It's only because people are understandably heavily critical of religion that religious users want them to be silenced.

1Tyla1
1Tyla1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 19:19:36 Reply

I reckon we're all inbreds by default, or A and E decided to try a bit of "experimentation".

CaptainChip
CaptainChip
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 19:37:48 Reply

You're only a sinner if you are a part of their religion.

If you're born athiest/agnostic, you're not a sinner because you don't believe in sins.

Who will guard the guards guarding the guards?
World of Words 2
IF YOU NEED FLASH CARTOON IDEAS, COME SEE ME!

BBS Signature
JKMonkey
JKMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Art Lover
Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 19:43:00 Reply

you have many religion questions dont you?

and no, supposedly Jesus died for everyone's sins, meaning that none of could theoretically sin at all.

|"My dick was in the Guinness Boom of World Records... Then I left the library.|

BBS Signature
rednec0
rednec0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 19:47:34 Reply

The whole thing involves some cranky, old Priest (long dead now) who wanted to troll the believers of Christianity by saying that their existence itself was a sin. By following the bible to the letter (which is just another book with some truth and wisdom, and a shitload of lies made by other Priests of that caliber) would they only repent. Its pretty sad really that this Priest tried to increase is Holy-Pen0r with God as the excuse. If there was a "facepalm.jpg" of God I'd post it.

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 20:07:56 Reply

At 11/2/09 07:37 PM, CaptainChip wrote: You're only a sinner if you are a part of their religion.

If you're born athiest/agnostic, you're not a sinner because you don't believe in sins.

im in the clear!

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature
dragongamer123
dragongamer123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 20:30:51 Reply

At 11/2/09 03:39 PM, HighWayStar365 wrote: Not if you've been baptized

that doesn't matter?

gavitron22
gavitron22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 20:38:35 Reply

some good points for the thing, not really against it though we live in such a sceptic society these days that huh huh yeah bible + logis LULZ!!!1 is now a nearly acceptible arguement, which is a bit sad...

Dmabster
Dmabster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 20:41:47 Reply

As a man with religion

rare here, take a picture

You shouldnt try to literally interpret the holy scriptures of any religion. Just take their lessons! Even my rabbi agrees!

Insert humorous comment about the below user.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dmabste rProductions