Be a Supporter!

Pico, my style

  • 804 Views
  • 19 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
PizzaMan911
PizzaMan911
  • Member since: Jun. 13, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Pico, my style 2009-11-02 07:04:25 Reply

Pico is owned by Tom Fulp.
Anyways,i practiced drawing him and I ended up with this. Again, comments, pointers and some spam are welcome.

Pico, my style


So the man walks in the bar and asks for a burger...and the waiter said "This is a French Restoraunt Sir".
So the man said: "Then gimme french fries instead!" lol

BBS Signature
VisionPie
VisionPie
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-02 07:44:30 Reply

At 11/2/09 07:04 AM, PizzaMan911 wrote: Pico is owned by Tom Fulp.
Anyways,i practiced drawing him and I ended up with this. Again, comments, pointers and some spam are welcome.

Actually, not too bad. It's a very interesting style, almost something I could see for a Sunday comic or cartoon. I somewhat like the way the clothing was 'attached' to the character, although I feel the shirt went out too far from the neck. The eyes were very uneven too, if I were you I'd practice drawing different types of eyes and get used to it. Coloring is both messy and stylish, try making it look just stylish. Overall, pretty decent! :)

JoeTheToucan
JoeTheToucan
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-02 07:46:22 Reply

This doodle isn't worth critiquing.


No mate, no.

BBS Signature
Dahakka
Dahakka
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-02 09:06:06 Reply

style-less and unoriginal

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Voice Actor
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-02 09:39:02 Reply

Why is pico's mouth on his neck?

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-02 18:56:22 Reply

At 11/2/09 07:04 AM, PizzaMan911 wrote: Pico is owned by Tom Fulp.
Anyways,i practiced drawing him and I ended up with this. Again, comments, pointers and some spam are welcome.

Haha that was great, wouldnt mind a ng like backround though

~X~


~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
POXNORA ??? A Very Unique game

BBS Signature
Captain
Captain
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Artist
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-02 20:02:49 Reply

lame


Look at my art!

BBS Signature
Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-02 20:10:48 Reply

At 11/2/09 08:02 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: lame

Just because you're a mod doesn't mean you SHOULD post one worded unhelpful responses.

OP - try cleaning up your linework a little bit. Also, make a more original eye, the ones on him seem typical anime and also too big, and not very appealing to look at.
One positive thing I like is..
Uhh...
Ok, so I don't really like this drawing at all to be honest.
But at least I told you some things to improve on.

Daverom
Daverom
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-02 20:18:41 Reply

I don't think the fact that he's a mod changes his responses
He'd say its lame either way

Captain
Captain
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Artist
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-02 20:37:33 Reply

At 11/2/09 08:18 PM, M-Vero wrote: I don't think the fact that he's a mod changes his responses
He'd say its lame either way

fact


Look at my art!

BBS Signature
Spunky6666
Spunky6666
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-02 20:49:17 Reply

I actually like this style very much. I think the picture needs more detail (maybe Pico could be doing something) but the actual character is cute and stylized. Very nice.


Come reply to my Art Thread or I will forever hate you with a passion!

BBS Signature
Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-02 21:12:37 Reply

At 11/2/09 08:37 PM, Captain-Ben wrote:
At 11/2/09 08:18 PM, M-Vero wrote: I don't think the fact that he's a mod changes his responses
He'd say its lame either way
fact

yeah, and that's fine, but it's still unhelpful. even though you guys are cool and arty and stuff, i disagree with your harsh methods, that's all. i'm in a GAY mood right now, so everything has to be all bubbly and nice OR ELSE.

Daverom
Daverom
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-02 21:31:06 Reply

At 11/2/09 09:12 PM, Spaghetti14 wrote: yeah, and that's fine, but it's still unhelpful. even though you guys are cool and arty and stuff, i disagree with your harsh methods, that's all. i'm in a GAY mood right now, so everything has to be all bubbly and nice OR ELSE.

*pours soap in eyes
Is everything bubbly yet?

hehe, bubbly
Fifty-50
Fifty-50
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Artist
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-03 04:55:38 Reply

Great Style! Very interesting. If your not serious about art well I think it's okay. But it should help to parctice more. I hope I get to see better ones than these!


Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature
PizzaMan911
PizzaMan911
  • Member since: Jun. 13, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-03 07:29:41 Reply

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm really focusing on the eye thing now. I'm glad you like it too!


So the man walks in the bar and asks for a burger...and the waiter said "This is a French Restoraunt Sir".
So the man said: "Then gimme french fries instead!" lol

BBS Signature
JoeTheToucan
JoeTheToucan
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-03 10:25:32 Reply

At 11/3/09 07:29 AM, PizzaMan911 wrote: I'm glad you like it too!

Art forum's gone insane.


No mate, no.

BBS Signature
Ksmittlez
Ksmittlez
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-03 11:41:34 Reply

Art forum drama much?

imnotageekimanerd
imnotageekimanerd
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-03 21:34:33 Reply

in the nicest way possible, anyone who claims to like this is being ridiculous.

Tommy-Gun
Tommy-Gun
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Pico, my style 2009-11-03 21:44:30 Reply

Obvious trolls are very obvious in this forum.