00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cell number 666.

1,181 Views | 14 Replies

Cell number 666. 2009-10-25 11:04:32

Okay,so I decided to contribute something to the site.and since my Flash isn't working properly I didn't know what I could do.it only took me a few moments on the BPS to decide to write.so yeah this is basically going to be a horror novel since it's pretty close to Halloween (which is in my opinion,the greatest day of the year).so just wait a sec and I'll start to write the beginning.

every day I look out the window to see if the zombie apocalypse has started.so far it hasn't.

and I'm pissed.

Look at it...Look at it god damn It!!

BBS Signature

Response to Cell number 666. 2009-10-25 11:05:30

At 10/25/09 11:04 AM, Leo3oproductions wrote: Okay,so I decided to contribute something to the site.and since my Flash isn't working properly I didn't know what I could do.it only took me a few moments on the BPS to decide to write.so yeah this is basically going to be a horror novel since it's pretty close to Halloween (which is in my opinion,the greatest day of the year).so just wait a sec and I'll start to write the beginning.

One, BBS, not BPS.

noob.

Two, stories aren't allowed on the forum anymore. You have to write them in your journal news thingy.

Response to Cell number 666. 2009-10-25 11:24:26

stories are notallowed

I have no idea...anyway

Prypiat Rulez!

BBS Signature

Response to Cell number 666. 2009-10-25 11:27:51

stories are allowed, NOT!

thought id mix it up a bit..

Response to Cell number 666. 2009-10-25 11:31:39

At 10/25/09 11:24 AM, Craptaco wrote: stories are notallowed

Thanks new one. We appreciate it.

Response to Cell number 666. 2009-10-25 11:39:06

I stared down at the the car floor.How could this be happening?!as frank took a sharp curve my head almost hit the left window but my hands luckily stopped the impact.did I mention that I was on the Right side of the vehicle?I knew that he was pretty freaked out right now,and I couldn't blame him. even though we were going over 70 you could still hear those deafening sirens right behind us.We didn't even do anything that bad!but it was to late for excuses.we had no time for that.after a couple of minutes of torture I simply couldn't take it any more!I decided to give in.either that or I cracked.I told Frank to pull over.He then flipped me off,which is quite a talent for a person going that fast.I said it louder, he then told me to shut the f*ck up and continued to drive like a maniac.I then screamed it at the top of my lungs and before I could hear a reply I reached to the front seat and grabbed the wheel."What the F*ck are you doing,man!?"we then battled for the control of the car until we kissed a light post.the air bag's deployed in time luckily,and the only injuries were bloody noses.the cops then circled us.Frank's muffled voice came through the bags"Rick." "Yeah." "you asshole..."

every day I look out the window to see if the zombie apocalypse has started.so far it hasn't.

and I'm pissed.

BBS Signature

Response to Cell number 666. 2009-10-25 11:42:23

huh...I didn't know this...oh well off to the...Live...Journal...place...?

and I'm pissed.

BBS Signature

Response to Cell number 666. 2009-10-25 11:45:09

At 10/25/09 11:42 AM, Leo3oproductions wrote:
huh...I didn't know this...oh well off to the...Live...Journal...place...?

You don't necessarily have to fuck off to LiveJournal, but stories that do not trigger discussion in anyway should be kept to your blog on your userpage.

BBS Signature

Response to Cell number 666. 2009-10-25 11:54:11

At 10/25/09 11:46 AM, Im-A-Pirate wrote: Let me just go ahead and tell you to fucking stop right now, your story sucks.

I hardly ever make topic's,and only reply so don't be such an asshole.and also coming from the person who's most recent post is a bunch of letter B's.

and I'm pissed.

BBS Signature

Response to Cell number 666. 2009-10-25 11:54:57

At 10/25/09 11:54 AM, Leo3oproductions wrote:
At 10/25/09 11:46 AM, Im-A-Pirate wrote: Let me just go ahead and tell you to fucking stop right now, your story sucks.
I hardly ever make topic's,and only reply so don't be such an asshole.and also coming from the person who's most recent post is a bunch of letter B's.

Don't listen to him, he's GiantDouches alt.

Response to Cell number 666. 2009-10-25 12:06:25

yeah I just checked the rules and there is nothing saying you can't write.you kind of ruined this thread becouse of that.Bravo.

and I'm pissed.

BBS Signature

Response to Cell number 666. 2009-10-26 03:43:24

The story sucks....

Response to Cell number 666. 2009-10-26 04:21:10

I'm gonna go easy on ya. You're nice. So I won't flame ya. But anyway, I'll try to revise your story:

I was in the car, staring at the car floor. I sat there thinking, "How could this be happening?!". I pondered for answers, yet nothing. Suddenly, Frank, manically driving, takes a sharp turn. My head almost hits the left window, but luckily, my hand was there. He was freaking out, but I don't blame them. Even going at 70 mph, we could still here those deafening sirens. I'm sure we didn't do anything that bad. I sat thinking of reasons why we ran, but it's too late for excuses now. After a couple of minutes of laying there, thinking deep thoughts, I decided, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I gave in. I tried to tell him 3 times to pull over, but he just kept telling me to fuck off. I ended up grabbing the wheel. We fought over it and ended up kissing the light post. The airbags deployed, and our faces smacked straight into them.
"Ryan", he says.
"Yeah?", I ask.
"You asshole."

BBS Signature

Response to Cell number 666. 2009-10-26 06:18:34

Don't listen to Im-A-Pirate, hes just a douche and always has been. We need more people like iamgrimreaper in the BBS.

god

BBS Signature

Response to Cell number 666. 2009-10-26 06:20:32

At 10/26/09 06:18 AM, dogpup4 wrote: Don't listen to Im-A-Pirate, hes just a douche and always has been. We need more people like iamgrimreaper in the BBS.

Aw sawry Im-A-Pirate I didn't mean that :(
But non-constructive criticism is wrawng.

god

BBS Signature