how are you doing today?!
Im doing shit...and this is why:
So youve probably all heard of the restraunt/pub called "Hungry Horse" or "The Rose and the Crown" if you havnt then google it. Well after i went swimming with my mum *cough* dont laugh *cough* we decided to go for a meal even though I ASKED FOR A MCDONALDS! CMON MUM! IT WAS A 3 MINUTE WALK AWAY!? but whatever thats not the worse bit.
So we get in and order the food and lucky for us basically noone was there so we got in at the right time we order the food, i have a burger since the ribs were £10? 10 FUCKING POUNDS? FOR RIBS? WTF!? and my family have like Roast and shit like that. They give us the food and heres where it gets bad. Imma write in....black for this:
1. The buns on my burger and my brothers were fucking dreadful it was like eating stale bread (now before you go, "Brady, buns are bread." i know buns are bread im just saying it was dry as sand.) and it tasted disgusting.
2. The chips (on ALL of our plates) were terrible. we all felt sick. literally. i nearly puked.
3. My mums steak was REALLY dry. and i mean REALLY dry. It was really chewy and just disgusting.
4. Chips burned...nuff said.
5. Tables really dirty. like plates still left on all the tables.
Wanna hear the worse part? Instead of giving us a free meal, they give us a free desert? Thats low.
Then the desert wasnt that nice. It was alright but i guess no deserts perfect. Apart from that chocolate dessert
Bottom line....NEVER GO TO THE HUNGRY HORSE! EVA!....Unless you wanna puke on the plate and sue the restraunt? :D