Be a Supporter!

The lack of male rights.

  • 2,229 Views
  • 72 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Patton3
Patton3
  • Member since: Sep. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 16th, 2009 @ 06:17 PM Reply

The favoring of women seems to be recent. Feminists could promote equality, or they could be complete bitches and try to make men less than women. Guess which road was taken?
Ponder this if you will. If a comedian said that women were smarter than men, it would be cheering, with some "good for you, you know your place!" sentiments. If a comedian walked on stage and said men were smarter than women... fucking run.


If life gives you lemons, read the fine print; chances are, there's a monthly fee attached.

BBS Signature
Jon-86
Jon-86
  • Member since: Jan. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 16th, 2009 @ 06:46 PM Reply

At 10/16/09 06:17 PM, Patton3 wrote: Ponder this if you will. If a comedian said that women were smarter than men, it would be cheering, with some "good for you, you know your place!" sentiments. If a comedian walked on stage and said men were smarter than women... fucking run.

Nah, that depends entirely on the crowd and venue! I know what you are getting at, but it's only the weak minded let themselves get coursed by stupid things like that. If a woman is daft or doing something stupid I will tell them. Same goes for a guy.

Its only when you get into a relationship for a long time that women try to control you, but two can play at that game! Eventually their will be an insect somewhere that needs a squashing and you get to be the hero again :]


PHP Main :: C++ Main :: Java Main :: Vorsprung durch Technik
irc.freenode.net #ngprogramming

BBS Signature
fatape
fatape
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 16th, 2009 @ 06:59 PM Reply

At 10/16/09 05:53 PM, OddlyPoetic wrote:
At 10/16/09 03:56 PM, fatape wrote:
eople just want to get killed?

no...

sometimes people have no choice its either join the military and have a good chance of surviving, or become homeless and starve.


Care to elaborate on that?

whats to elaborate?

people who support the military contsantly say there fighting for our freedom, however last time I checked we still have most drugs illegal and gay marrage is still illegal, and prosittution is still illegal.

ect: ect: ect:


"Work hard, sleep hard, play hard!"

BBS Signature
Warforger
Warforger
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 16th, 2009 @ 07:35 PM Reply

At 10/15/09 10:08 PM, dudewithashotgun29 wrote: well, what are you going to do? we live in a society where the minorities/woma/ anyone but white or asian men are put before other (Affirmative action, anyone?) I think the woamn shouldnt be in the army. why? because they arent built for fighting. they tend to be smaller, have less muscle, and are better suited for more calm life (Child rearing, desk job, etc) I also think that there should be more mens health help. I mean, not one office for mens health. Although the whole men live 5 less years thing isnt completely due to that, it is still real retarded that we campaign for better health for all (Universal healthcare) yet we dont even bother having a department thing fo mens health.

No. Women are fully capable of fighting, being weaker naturally isn't a excuse, or else a proposition for a bill which bases military drafting on the most fit people, because everyone has varying shapes and strength, but its total bullshit leaving women out of the draft because there "weaker" there's no reason for them to be smarter at all, they should be the same.

Why don't we just destroy the Women's health crap? I mean its not like they have higher death rates.......


"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
Masterzakk
Masterzakk
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 16th, 2009 @ 07:42 PM Reply

At 10/15/09 08:44 PM, OddlyPoetic wrote: Men bitching about no rights isn't very bright. This has long been a patriarchal society. I can't seem to remember a time when men couldn't vote.

We meet again OddlyPoetic! Consider this:

1. Men always had to work and the woman generally just has to keep the house clean. This isn't very difficult in the slightest and most women don't home school kids. Those that do however get a free-check off my list.
2. Men have been considered expendable and generally have to deal with a lot of shit. Most weaker-willed men do not get the symphathy that weaker-willed women get. Men whom complain whenever injustice is done to them is told to "man up" and is usually shamed, while a woman whom complains gets to have more. (which I will not rant on that)
3. Men have to deal with war while the woman stays at home. Don't give me bullshit about "serving the country" because nobody really wants to go to war unless they are violently sociopathic.
4. This is more about equality of outcome instead of equality of opertonaty (I know I know) which I am all for. I am merely bringing things up.


I am the all the one and the master of the lulz...those who deny my mastery of lulz shall be smittin with a brick in there pants I give no mercy, no quarter, no rights.

BBS Signature
j33sus
j33sus
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 16th, 2009 @ 07:56 PM Reply

At 10/14/09 10:27 PM, Masterzakk wrote: The video doesn't add in some states it isn't even illegal for women to rape men. This is injustice, plain in simple.

It's because we don't whine about it when shit like that happens. We enjoy it.

Masterzakk
Masterzakk
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 16th, 2009 @ 11:14 PM Reply

At 10/16/09 07:56 PM, j33sus wrote: It's because we don't whine about it when shit like that happens. We enjoy it.

Your going to have to assume many, MANY men are all perverts. Even though this isn't always the case. Have you ever heard of asexuality. I know you dumbasses don't comprehend not liking sex and the person is somehow "repressed" even though they just aren't interested, but that is ok. A good chunk of the population everywhere (not just in America ANYWHERE) is ignorant and/or retarded. Even if the guy was straight he couldn't tell anyone because it is a popular assumption that all men have to like sex. I do not want to have sex with a random person nor do I want to get raped. I like men and women that doesn't mean it's ok that I'd get raped by any of them.

Do not tell me to "man up" because that is just a way to shut down arguements and keep people quite. I do not take bullshit.


I am the all the one and the master of the lulz...those who deny my mastery of lulz shall be smittin with a brick in there pants I give no mercy, no quarter, no rights.

BBS Signature
Patton3
Patton3
  • Member since: Sep. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 16th, 2009 @ 11:19 PM Reply

Well, actually I would tend to agree that there still is discrimination and such toward women to a large degree, but doing the same thing to men is like trying to put out a fire in one half of a building by setting the other half on fire. How about we just judge people by their character, and not how much Melanin is in their skin, or how much Estrogen or Testosterone is in their body?
Hell, some of the things that women go through is a disgrace to our society. In a 2002 VA study, 30% of female veterans said they had been raped. And it is often found that in crime cases, such as rape, only about 2% are found to be lying about it. It's disgusting.


If life gives you lemons, read the fine print; chances are, there's a monthly fee attached.

BBS Signature
riemannSum
riemannSum
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 16th, 2009 @ 11:27 PM Reply

At 10/16/09 07:42 PM, Masterzakk wrote: 3. Men have to deal with war while the woman stays at home. Don't give me bullshit about "serving the country" because nobody really wants to go to war unless they are violently sociopathic.

That's not true at all. First off a violent sociopath is most likely a psychopath (far more immoral behavior).

Secondly, I'm in the U.S. Army, Infantry and most of us here are sick and tired of waiting to go out to Afghanistan, mostly not because we want to put a bullet in someone's head but because we want to do our part, the reason we joined during a time of war in the first place.

Masterzakk
Masterzakk
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 17th, 2009 @ 01:19 AM Reply

At 10/16/09 11:27 PM, riemannSum wrote: That's not true at all. First off a violent sociopath is most likely a psychopath (far more immoral behavior).

Secondly, I'm in the U.S. Army, Infantry and most of us here are sick and tired of waiting to go out to Afghanistan, mostly not because we want to put a bullet in someone's head but because we want to do our part, the reason we joined during a time of war in the first place.

Techinicly speaking psychopaths are merely the mentally insane. You can find somewhere a happy, kind mentally deranged person. Second sociopathy is amorality and the ability to not have a consience. Ok, cool with you man. I am sick and tired of the male prejudice however I am also sickened of the whole female privates getting raped thing too. Even though rape is to show dominence and men are more dominent towards women. Thus making men stronger. In fact I do not know a single part of education in which girls nor women dominate.

All of the great people in the world are men. Even though men are a part of 49 or so percent. We still beat women in almost anything. I even want women to do the shitty jobs so the men can have the good ones. I am more diplomatic, smarter, stronger, and even more dickish than women. I can punch a girl in the face and they'd have to cry help to a man, who'd kick my ass because I'm not very strong myself! A weakling like me can kick most womens ass! Women you'd better be bringing in better females or else the men will take over again.


I am the all the one and the master of the lulz...those who deny my mastery of lulz shall be smittin with a brick in there pants I give no mercy, no quarter, no rights.

BBS Signature
pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 17th, 2009 @ 02:38 AM Reply

you can die of similar complications during abortion :O

mostly likely during a late term abortion, the man should have decided earler :O

Xavierthewarlord
Xavierthewarlord
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Game Developer
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 17th, 2009 @ 11:39 AM Reply

I stopped watching when the video got to the Abortion part.

I fully agree with 'Her Body, Her choice.'

Also, I'm pretty sure that video is a joke.


"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it."

- Mark Twain

BBS Signature
fatape
fatape
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 17th, 2009 @ 01:00 PM Reply

At 10/17/09 11:39 AM, Xavierthewarlord wrote:
I fully agree with 'Her Body, Her choice.'

her body, her choice, as long it's my money my choice as well.


"Work hard, sleep hard, play hard!"

BBS Signature
AKACCMIOF
AKACCMIOF
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 17th, 2009 @ 03:10 PM Reply

At 10/16/09 04:00 PM, pr0ded wrote:
At 10/16/09 03:16 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote: where they didn't know what they were getting into
damn, whats the outcome of unprotected sex?

Wow, way to misunderstand. Three draft circumstances:
- Drugged out his mind.
- 15 or younger.
- Unavoidable complication during conception (condom bursts).

yes, it should be a mans right for the woman to risk pregnancy complications like dieing

Err, what the fuck? Elaborate.


Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.
Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature
pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 17th, 2009 @ 03:27 PM Reply

lots of people have drugged out their mind, with substances like food where they don't even realize it has psychoactive properties

At 10/17/09 03:10 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote: Of course, there are flaws in the system. For example, if the mother was say, an irresponsible pro-lifer and the father's not ready he's screwed. Royally. Similar, if the guy feels really strongly like he needs to look after and have this kid but the dad's not ready he's screwed also. And for the record, I don't think they should be forced to pay security in circumstances where they didn't know what they were getting into or they simply aren't and never were emotionally ready for this kid.

that's what i was quoting, and the man should never persuade the woman to have unprotected sex

Err, what the fuck? Elaborate.

i was replying to something on the first page, and you can google "maternal death" in quotes alongside pregnancy and abortion

SolInvictus
SolInvictus
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 17th, 2009 @ 03:36 PM Reply

At 10/16/09 07:42 PM, Masterzakk wrote: We meet again OddlyPoetic! Consider this:

you do realize that the things you listed were established by men, right?


VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM
Heathenry; it's not for you
"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature
zendahl
zendahl
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 17th, 2009 @ 04:18 PM Reply

At 10/16/09 03:16 PM, Jon-86 wrote:
At 10/14/09 10:27 PM, Masterzakk wrote: Thoughts?
Who cares about rights when I automatically get paid more for having a willy! It reeks of inherent bias in the system that men benefit from!

***THIS IS A JOKE***
I'll be willing to give women equal pay as soon as they start letting men leave the burning building before them. The extra pay men recieve is a down payment on the off chance that they end up on a sinking ship with thier female coworkers. We get paid extra because we are the ones who have to go see if the noise downstairs was in armed intruder or the cat knocking a glass over. It is payback for every injury we were told to rub dirt in it or walk it off. If women want equal pay they need to fight the biker who made a sexual remark by them self.


You just lost THE GAME

AKACCMIOF
AKACCMIOF
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 18th, 2009 @ 04:26 PM Reply

At 10/17/09 03:27 PM, pr0ded wrote: lots of people have drugged out their mind, with substances like food where they don't even realize it has psychoactive properties

Dude, find me a burger that fucks your mind like ketamine does and ill stop being vegetarian.

that's what i was quoting, and the man should never persuade the woman to have unprotected sex

But they do, which is why we need the current system. Trust me, they do A LOT.

At least where I grew up.

i was replying to something on the first page, and you can google "maternal death" in quotes alongside pregnancy and abortion

No, i mean any sense of grammar went out the window, and i can't understand a word of it. Rephrase man, rephrasPr


Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.
Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature
fatape
fatape
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 18th, 2009 @ 08:58 PM Reply

At 10/18/09 04:26 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote: But they do, which is why we need the current system. Trust me, they do A LOT.

At least where I grew up.

you grew up in fucked up neighbourhood my freind , half the people on ng I swear grew up in a muslim country judgeing by this thread.

anyways, we need to teach women to stick up themselves more as well, if some guy won't put on a rubber for you he's not worth it anyways.


"Work hard, sleep hard, play hard!"

BBS Signature
Buffalow
Buffalow
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 18th, 2009 @ 11:07 PM Reply

Man the fuck up, pussies.


Well-a Everybody's Heard About the Word, Tha-Tha-Tha Word-Word-Word the Word is the.....

BBS Signature
pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 18th, 2009 @ 11:24 PM Reply

At 10/18/09 04:26 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote:
At 10/17/09 03:27 PM, pr0ded wrote: lots of people have drugged out their mind, with substances like food where they don't even realize it has psychoactive properties
Dude, find me a burger that fucks your mind like ketamine does and ill stop being vegetarian.
that's what i was quoting, and the man should never persuade the woman to have unprotected sex
But they do, which is why we need the current system. Trust me, they do A LOT.

At least where I grew up.

no they don't need to persuade, especially when the argument is that the man doesn't have any say on keeping the baby
scenario: you coerce her into unprotected sex, get her pregnant, you want to keep the baby, she doesn't

i was replying to something on the first page, and you can google "maternal death" in quotes alongside pregnancy and abortion
No, i mean any sense of grammar went out the window, and i can't understand a word of it. Rephrase man, rephrasPr

here:
Most likely during a late term abortion, the man should have decided earlier :O

then match that with what i quoted, and read back from that

pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 18th, 2009 @ 11:32 PM Reply

At 10/18/09 11:24 PM, pr0ded wrote:
Dude, find me a burger that fucks your mind like ketamine does and ill stop being vegetarian.

damn, had two tabs of reply pages out

i was going to say, it only fucks with your mind if you abuse it a lot (which is paranoia, and egocentricism, thought disorders) then there's people like John Lilly, who achieved a lot with his research, read his book called "The Scientist"

its why i adhere to a macrobiotic diet, don't want processed food to cloud my judgment anymore than i already have

RubberTrucky
RubberTrucky
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 19th, 2009 @ 01:39 PM Reply

It may be troll-sounding, but can any of you who oppose women like this actually have a fruitful, non abusive relation with a girl? I can't imagine any girl who would willfully stay with a guy who says that women have had it very good through the ages, better than men and so they have no right to call upon respect for women.


RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!
Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.
Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

BBS Signature
AKACCMIOF
AKACCMIOF
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 19th, 2009 @ 03:40 PM Reply

At 10/18/09 11:24 PM, pr0ded wrote:
At 10/18/09 04:26 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote: But they do, which is why we need the current system. Trust me, they do A LOT.

At least where I grew up.
no they don't need to persuade, especially when the argument is that the man doesn't have any say on keeping the baby
scenario: you coerce her into unprotected sex, get her pregnant, you want to keep the baby, she doesn't

Then LET the girl abort. The guy shouldn't have a say if he's not mature enough to treat grown people with any respect dignity etc.

here:
Most likely during a late term abortion, the man should have decided earlier :O
then match that with what i quoted, and read back from that

What's the point man? If anything that shows that seeing as the girl takes all the risk, she should have the right to decide.

And no amount of burgers is going to leave you perpetually monged.
Trust.
... and in the rare eventuality that they do the guy has a right to say he had no idea what he was doing.


Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.
Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature
AKACCMIOF
AKACCMIOF
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 19th, 2009 @ 03:43 PM Reply

At 10/18/09 08:58 PM, fatape wrote:
you grew up in fucked up neighbourhood my freind , half the people on ng I swear grew up in a muslim country judgeing by this thread.

I grew up in a church school town with more than enough cash,

Way to go, dick head.

anyways, we need to teach women to stick up themselves more as well, if some guy won't put on a rubber for you he's not worth it anyways.

Geez, you don't get it do you? 1: The way to teach women to stick up for themselves (the few but important few who may need teaching) is to give them more rights not less, and 2: guys can be manipulative fucks. Again trust.

<cough>Sean fucking Bland </cough>


Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.
Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature
fatape
fatape
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 19th, 2009 @ 06:08 PM Reply

At 10/19/09 03:43 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote:
I grew up in a church school town with more than enough cash,

close enough

Way to go, dick head.

yeaahhhh, calling people names makes my arguement look better :)

1: is to give them more rights not less,

ive never suggested giving women less rights .

2: guys can be manipulative fucks. Again trust.

and women can't be manipulative?


<cough>Sean fucking Bland </cough>

never heard of em


"Work hard, sleep hard, play hard!"

BBS Signature
fatape
fatape
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 19th, 2009 @ 06:10 PM Reply

also, what if the girl poked a hole in his condom, and he finds out after she get's pregnet. Should the guy be reponsible then?


"Work hard, sleep hard, play hard!"

BBS Signature
ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 19th, 2009 @ 06:20 PM Reply

At 10/19/09 01:39 PM, RubberTrucky wrote: It may be troll-sounding, but can any of you who oppose women like this actually have a fruitful, non abusive relation with a girl? I can't imagine any girl who would willfully stay with a guy who says that women have had it very good through the ages, better than men and so they have no right to call upon respect for women.

We don't oppose women, we oppose women insisting on being treated equally except in things where they're already treated better. In those areas, they happily maintain tradition. For instance, there aren't any women upset about the fact that when the government sets up an army draft, it would only force in men. They also wouldn't get offended if they were pregnant and someone offered to give up a seat for them. Meanwhile, feminists seem to have no understanding of why women are stereotyped as the physically weaker gender.

They only insist on equal rights for cases in which they don't have superior rights.


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
camobch0
camobch0
  • Member since: Jan. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Gamer
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 19th, 2009 @ 07:15 PM Reply

IN GENERAL, women are weaker and easier emotionally manipulated.


A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature
fatape
fatape
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The lack of male rights. Oct. 19th, 2009 @ 07:20 PM Reply

At 10/19/09 07:15 PM, camobch0 wrote: IN GENERAL, women are weaker and easier emotionally manipulated.

thats why we need to teach women to know when there being manipulated and when there not.


"Work hard, sleep hard, play hard!"

BBS Signature