Be a Supporter!

My fucking dog...!

  • 932 Views
  • 24 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
TiredPaperBoy
TiredPaperBoy
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 09:05 AM Reply

That little shit!

He smells so fucking bad it's unbelieveable, when I came in from college I went to pet him and he made me dry vomit, I didn't think that anything still living could smell so bad, I have got a pritty damn high tolerance to smell and such, but that is the worst thing I have ever smelt... ever!

I can't really describe the smell... it was kinda like when you walk past a open sewer pipe that is being fixed, on a really hot day and can be smelt from a long way away...

...Now imagine that, but someone decided to light the shit pipe on fire somehow, that might be close to what my dog smells like.

The amazing thing is, I don't know how he smells so bad, maybe he slept with his head up his arse? Because there isn't anything else in the house that he could have gotten to.

He has smelt abit like this before, but I figured that one out because the toilet seat was up and someone had gone for a crap in it and it wasn't clean.

The bin isn't on the floor, the bathroom door is closed and the seat is down, there is no open access to the back garden... how the fuck does he smell so bad?


*No longer PaperBoy, due to a technicality involving a 'missing' energy drink, I am now TiredBoy...
General Forum
The Funniest BBS Typo

BBS Signature
TheTrooper5
TheTrooper5
  • Member since: Feb. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 09:25 AM Reply

Because he's a dog.
Dog's do smelly activities.

Sheesh....
Leidolfr
Leidolfr
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 09:26 AM Reply

maybe someone should wash him and take care of him.......

kidd25
kidd25
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 09:26 AM Reply

well a man gotta do what a man gotta do. bath time!


BBS Signature
TiredPaperBoy
TiredPaperBoy
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 09:30 AM Reply

At 10/9/09 09:25 AM, TheTrooper5 wrote: Because he's a dog.
Dog's do smelly activities.

Sheesh....

Dog's can't smell for no reason, leave my thread.

At 10/9/09 09:26 AM, Leidolfr wrote: maybe someone should wash him and take care of him.......

It's on my list of things to do, but I only got back from college, I'm tired... besides, he ain't going anywhere.

At 10/9/09 09:26 AM, kidd25 wrote: well a man gotta do what a man gotta do. bath time!

That gives me two choices, go out side and get fucking cold chasing him with a hose, or wrestle him into the bathroom and spend hours mopping up water.

I love the little fucker to death, I wish he didn't cause so much shit...

I remember once, he ATE my Mario Kart DS game, I found it in the back garden with teeth marks in it.


*No longer PaperBoy, due to a technicality involving a 'missing' energy drink, I am now TiredBoy...
General Forum
The Funniest BBS Typo

BBS Signature
Comrade
Comrade
  • Member since: Oct. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Artist
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 09:50 AM Reply

give him a bath then. dogs aren't like cats, dogs don't groom themselves.

TheTrooper5
TheTrooper5
  • Member since: Feb. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 09:53 AM Reply

At 10/9/09 09:30 AM, TiredPaperBoy wrote:
At 10/9/09 09:25 AM, TheTrooper5 wrote: Because he's a dog.
Dog's do smelly activities.

Sheesh....
Dog's can't smell for no reason, leave my thread.

Of course he can, he's A DOG.
Like you said you were at college all day, so you don't know for certain what he was doing.
So shush.

Innermike
Innermike
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 10:00 AM Reply

DOGS SUCK ASS

But it feels nice so i let them


Concerned Joe (not mine but still cool)

BBS Signature
TiredPaperBoy
TiredPaperBoy
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 10:13 AM Reply

At 10/9/09 09:53 AM, TheTrooper5 wrote:
At 10/9/09 09:30 AM, TiredPaperBoy wrote: Dog's can't smell for no reason, leave my thread.
Of course he can, he's A DOG.
Like you said you were at college all day, so you don't know for certain what he was doing.
So shush.

Your logic is retarded.

"You don't know why, so he just is"

I was thinking maybe he threw up, and attempted to clean up after himself...


*No longer PaperBoy, due to a technicality involving a 'missing' energy drink, I am now TiredBoy...
General Forum
The Funniest BBS Typo

BBS Signature
dabigboom
dabigboom
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 11:40 AM Reply

At 10/9/09 09:30 AM, TiredPaperBoy wrote:
At 10/9/09 09:25 AM, TheTrooper5 wrote: Because he's a dog.
Dog's do smelly activities.

Sheesh....
Dog's can't smell for no reason, leave my thread.

thats some rather flawed logic(not calling you stupid, im not trolling) but if a dog finds anything that smells they roll around in it, it's one of the things left over from their days of being wild(wolves do it to cover their sent)


may i feel your eyebawls?
NG: over your 4 post limit
ME: alt account lol

BBS Signature
iamgrimreaper
iamgrimreaper
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Programmer
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 11:45 AM Reply

Give him a bath every 3 days.


BBS Signature
BrainlessDan
BrainlessDan
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 11:46 AM Reply

My dog smells like stale corn-chips.


My opinions are so useless, I don't even listen to them.

BBS Signature
Mewtwig
Mewtwig
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 11:59 AM Reply

At 10/9/09 09:05 AM, TiredPaperBoy wrote:
He smells so nice it's amazing, when I came in from college I went to pet him and he made me so happy, I didn't think that anything still living could smell so good, I have got a pretty bunged up nose, but that is the nicest thing I have ever smelt.

...Now imagine that, but someone decided to add extra sugar, that might be close to what my dog smells like.

He has smelt a bit like this before, but I figured that one out because the the cookie jar was smashed and someone had dropped it, spilling cookies everywhere.

What's wrong with smelling nice? Don't you like the smell of sugar or something? Dogs will smell of dogs but you're lucky enough to have a tasty smelling one.


I disagree with the lack of hedgehog in this thread.

BBS Signature
WeirdJamFace
WeirdJamFace
  • Member since: May. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Gamer
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 12:21 PM Reply

Actually, dogs fur can get dirty and smelly for "no reason"
something about doing dirty and smelly stuff...


Why yes, that IS a large collection of 1998 "Smithy's Favourite Times" Licenced Cereal Pop Toys!

BBS Signature
cast
cast
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 12:23 PM Reply

Give him a fucking bath, you're in college and you're that stupid? Who does your work for you? Do you suck your roomies cock?


c̴a̶s̴t̷

BBS Signature
zee666
zee666
  • Member since: Apr. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 12:33 PM Reply

And here was me thinking this thread was going to be about the dog you use for fucking.


Like my cig? Hah!

BBS Signature
TheTrooper5
TheTrooper5
  • Member since: Feb. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 02:17 PM Reply

At 10/9/09 10:13 AM, TiredPaperBoy wrote:
At 10/9/09 09:53 AM, TheTrooper5 wrote:
At 10/9/09 09:30 AM, TiredPaperBoy wrote: Dog's can't smell for no reason, leave my thread.
Of course he can, he's A DOG.
Like you said you were at college all day, so you don't know for certain what he was doing.
So shush.
Your logic is retarded.

"You don't know why, so he just is"

I was thinking maybe he threw up, and attempted to clean up after himself...

Good golly you're a waste of space.
Your logic surely seems more retarded jackass
"HE SMELLS LIKE SHIT! WHY DOES HE SMELL SO BAD, I WAS ONLY AT COLLEGE ALL DAY AND ASSUME HE DID NOTHING WHILST I WAS THERE"

DaShadowz
DaShadowz
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 02:49 PM Reply

at least he didn't lick teh jizz of your bed and then hump your leg for three days.

try a bath in tomato sauce ~wink wink~

Rokas1337
Rokas1337
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 03:18 PM Reply

instead of writing about this so called dog, why dont u wash him instead of attention whoring?

spartan100
spartan100
  • Member since: Oct. 2, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 04:19 PM Reply

At 10/9/09 09:50 AM, LeroyJ wrote: give him a bath then. dogs aren't like cats, dogs don't groom themselves.

lazy fat asses...


!

Drake
Drake
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Audiophile
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 04:22 PM Reply

Fucking hose it down in the kitchin.

cATbYtE
cATbYtE
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 08:56 PM Reply

If you have someone let him outside when you are away at college then maybe he encountered a skunk.

Give him a bath and see if that does any good. (if a skunk got hold of him i heared that tomato juice works wonders but i don't think you want your dog to smell like tomatoes.)


BBS Signature
killerrob
killerrob
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 09:00 PM Reply

Heres my dog!

My fucking dog...!


Tox isn't allowed to come or I'm not going-Suprememessage

BBS Signature
PaperLuigi
PaperLuigi
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 09:24 PM Reply

Smelt is a type of hay.


BBS Signature
MetalDuck
MetalDuck
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Movie Buff
Response to My fucking dog...! Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 09:27 PM Reply

Wow this thread made me lol


BBS Signature