00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirenamak just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Was I Unscouted?

729 Views | 6 Replies

Was I Unscouted? 2009-10-06 15:38:30

I've submitted a number of works to the Newgrounds Art Portal, all of which have received good reviews.

I've also been scouted by two people, and then by the "Staff" later on.

Now, I'm no longer Scouted... why is this?

Thanks in advance,
Peter

Response to Was I Unscouted? 2009-10-06 15:40:02

FIRST OF ALL

read the god dam news post on the front page... EVERYONE was unscouted... the system is having a reboot...

SECOND

read the thread rules so you dont make a stupid thread without reading others first... you havent added any artwork to your first post... and im sure this thread will be delt with...

good night to you sir

BBS Signature

Response to Was I Unscouted? 2009-10-06 15:41:41

At 10/6/09 03:40 PM, LegolaSS wrote: FIRST OF ALL

read the god dam news post on the front page... EVERYONE was unscouted... the system is having a reboot...

SECOND

read the thread rules so you dont make a stupid thread without reading others first... you havent added any artwork to your first post... and im sure this thread will be delt with...

good night to you sir

My default page opens up to my Newgrounds user page. Rarely do I go to the Newgrounds Front Page. I'm typically restricted to my own page, and the Flash Portal.

I know the rules. Not posting stupid comments is a given.

Thank you for your time.

Response to Was I Unscouted? 2009-10-06 15:42:37

At 10/6/09 03:40 PM, LegolaSS wrote: FIRST OF ALL

SECOND

good night to you sir

alright, lets all chill out here, some people probably just missed it....

if anybody sees anybody else asking what's going on, I'd just suggest being polite and explain the situation.

Tom and I have been working on something hmmm????

BBS Signature

Response to Was I Unscouted? 2009-10-06 15:43:08

You don't know the rules well enough, and even still, read the news page, everyone is unscouted, new system of running things.

Who is the hunter?

BBS Signature

Response to Was I Unscouted? 2009-10-06 15:47:50

At 10/6/09 03:42 PM, JohnnyUtah wrote: alright, lets all chill out here, some people probably just missed it....
if anybody sees anybody else asking what's going on, I'd just suggest being polite and explain the situation.

sorry Mr.Utah... im sleepy and anoyed that when i click the (i accept to be scouted) all i get it "ERROR - The page you requested could not be found."

BBS Signature

Response to Was I Unscouted? 2009-10-06 16:02:28

At 10/6/09 03:47 PM, LegolaSS wrote:
At 10/6/09 03:42 PM, JohnnyUtah wrote: alright, lets all chill out here, some people probably just missed it....
sorry Mr.Utah... im sleepy and anoyed that when i click the (i accept to be scouted) all i get it "ERROR - The page you requested could not be found."

its no problem dude, lets just focus on getting as many good artists to join up as we can.

*high five*

Tom and I have been working on something hmmm????

BBS Signature