Be a Supporter!

Who here uses FL 8 or other program

  • 324 Views
  • 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Repansniper
Repansniper
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Who here uses FL 8 or other program Oct. 6th, 2009 @ 11:28 AM Reply

Because I am using FL 8 for making music. What about you guys? or what other program?

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program Oct. 6th, 2009 @ 11:38 AM Reply

Lots of us use that. lots of us have switched to FL9. Lots of use use various other programs too.

You can find pretty much all of them in here: Studio and editors.

Be sure to read the audio sticky too while you're at it.

Repansniper
Repansniper
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program Oct. 6th, 2009 @ 11:43 AM Reply

I just stick with FL 8. For FL 9 I'm too lazy to spend my money on it. So why not FL 8? I'm sure FL 8 is pretty decent but it's good for me. But I respect everyone who uses FL 9.

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program Oct. 6th, 2009 @ 11:44 AM Reply

So do you have anything that allows some discussion? Or has your question been answered?

Repansniper
Repansniper
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program Oct. 6th, 2009 @ 11:53 AM Reply

At 10/6/09 11:44 AM, Mich wrote: So do you have anything that allows some discussion? Or has your question been answered?

Well what do you think? My question is like a shout out to everyone who has use what type of Audio Softwares. So no it will never be answered. That's like saying "Hey everybody what do you think of Halo 3 ODST?" or "What's your feedback on _____" It's almost never ending.

To me my question is answered, but to the question it is never gonna be answered because a question that is never gonna be answered is just a question to ask everybody.

2one9
2one9
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program Oct. 6th, 2009 @ 12:39 PM Reply

heres another branch off that topic. arte you guys using preset sounds on Fl or whatever youre using. or are you making your own or what?

cuz personally i try to make all of my sounds, even if i start with a preset i try to mutate it into something original.


1(TON) RECORDS, GET U SOME

BBS Signature
Mid-Night
Mid-Night
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program Oct. 6th, 2009 @ 02:37 PM Reply

At 10/6/09 12:39 PM, 2one9 wrote: heres another branch off that topic. arte you guys using preset sounds on Fl or whatever youre using. or are you making your own or what?

cuz personally i try to make all of my sounds, even if i start with a preset i try to mutate it into something original.

I only use presets, and then I put like 6 soundgoodizers on the master.


www.myspace.com/aeliasmn for must up to date tracks. :)

BBS Signature
Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
krssvr
krssvr
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Audiophile
Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program Oct. 6th, 2009 @ 11:24 PM Reply

if you paid for your copy of FL 8.. your FL 9 up-grade should be free because they offer "lifetime" free updates


"I want to care but I just... don't" -Me
Need somewhere to host audio instantly?

BBS Signature
runpoochrun
runpoochrun
  • Member since: Jul. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program Oct. 7th, 2009 @ 01:27 AM Reply

At 10/6/09 11:24 PM, krssvr wrote: if you paid for your copy of FL 8.. your FL 9 up-grade should be free because they offer "lifetime" free updates

Unless he was stupid and fucked it up so he can't get FL9 for free. That's the impression I got from the OP's poor grammar and spelling.

Repansniper
Repansniper
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program Oct. 7th, 2009 @ 12:12 PM Reply

At 10/7/09 01:27 AM, runpoochrun wrote: Unless he was stupid and fucked it up so he can't get FL9 for free. That's the impression I got from the OP's poor grammar and spelling.

Insulting my grammar? I got great grammar and for a thread title I tried to make a simple sentence but the title has to be short so I just say "Fuck it I guess I'll deal with it"

Besides I paid FL 8 so why I should get FL 9? I know it's an improvement but I'm just gonna stick with

FL 8

blackattackbitch
blackattackbitch
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program Oct. 7th, 2009 @ 01:02 PM Reply

At 10/7/09 12:12 PM, Repansniper wrote:
At 10/7/09 01:27 AM, runpoochrun wrote: Unless he was stupid and fucked it up so he can't get FL9 for free. That's the impression I got from the OP's poor grammar and spelling.
Insulting my grammar? I got great grammar and for a thread title I tried to make a simple sentence but the title has to be short so I just say "Fuck it I guess I'll deal with it"

Besides I paid FL 8 so why I should get FL 9? I know it's an improvement but I'm just gonna stick with

FL 8
I got great grammar

Holy fucking shit, either this is a great troll or it's the greatest troll ever!

Back on point, just to drive home the point of just how many users of FL Studio there are, just look for the FL help thread and see how long it is.

Repansniper
Repansniper
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program Oct. 7th, 2009 @ 02:42 PM Reply

At 10/7/09 01:02 PM, blackattackbitch wrote: Holy fucking shit, either this is a great troll or it's the greatest troll ever!

Did I ever troll someone? No I didn't I was trying to make a point about something.

GamerMan7
GamerMan7
  • Member since: Mar. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program Oct. 8th, 2009 @ 01:13 AM Reply

FL Studio 9 here. and oh hey look at my signature if you want it :)