Be a Supporter!
gamerguy23
gamerguy23
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Nes Or Snes Nov. 2nd, 2009 @ 06:39 PM Reply

Get the SNES because I personally think it has better games, and not because of the graphics.

Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Nes Or Snes Nov. 2nd, 2009 @ 07:56 PM Reply

SNES still has the retro effect while having better games.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
PenguinKommando
PenguinKommando
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Nes Or Snes Nov. 2nd, 2009 @ 08:04 PM Reply

At 10/5/09 11:03 AM, RandomFreak wrote: I still feel that the SNES was the best system with the best games ever. Yes I'm old, bite me!

This is my opinion, except for the "old" part. I got one when I was a kid and it was new, but Im not considering myself "old"...
Also, for the SNES get Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2, those are my favorite SNES games, everything is great about them, the music, the graphics, the gameplay, its all top-notch.

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Nes Or Snes Nov. 2nd, 2009 @ 09:58 PM Reply

At 11/2/09 07:56 PM, Yamor wrote: SNES still has the retro effect while having better games.

Better in what aspects?

Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
zimzap
zimzap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Nes Or Snes Nov. 2nd, 2009 @ 11:35 PM Reply

Having owned a console from every generation, I can confidently say that the SNES is the best console ever sold in the US.

Wi/Ht Member #50 | Top 500 XP | Top 80 B/P! | Top 45 Protector | Top 125 VP

BBS Signature
Jojo55
Jojo55
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Programmer
Response to Nes Or Snes Nov. 2nd, 2009 @ 11:56 PM Reply

I don't have an NES, but when you get an SNES, be sure to get Mega Man X! It kicks your ass until shit comes out your dick!

"Weight 4.5 inches?" — yetanotherjohn. "Oh whoops I thought that was the field for penis length... And uh Luis filled that one out." — TomFulp.

BBS Signature
pop798
pop798
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Nes Or Snes Nov. 3rd, 2009 @ 12:03 AM Reply

Okay lets take this slowly..... I enjoy the new stuff thats out but.... nothing really can beat the old stuff and it cant be forgotten. Crushing goombas is always a clasic and fighting gannon with 8-bit graphics or shooting ducks with a phycodic dog or... you get the point. Old stuff shall never be forgoten.... At least with me they wont.

ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Nes Or Snes Nov. 3rd, 2009 @ 12:10 AM Reply

At 11/3/09 12:03 AM, pop798 wrote: Okay lets take this slowly..... I enjoy the new stuff thats out but.... nothing really can beat the old stuff and it cant be forgotten. Crushing goombas is always a clasic and fighting gannon with 8-bit graphics or shooting ducks with a phycodic dog or... you get the point. Old stuff shall never be forgoten.... At least with me they wont.

That logic doesn't clarify anything. Isn't the SNES retro, too? Maybe it's not 8-Bit 80's Nostalgia, but the games aren't exactly 360 Graphics and PS3 Sounds, are they?

Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
RandomFreak
RandomFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Nes Or Snes Nov. 3rd, 2009 @ 10:06 AM Reply

As much as I appreciate the NES for setting the stage the SNES refined everything and is superior in pretty much every way. Almost every good game for the NES had a superior sequel on the SNES so I don't think there's much reason to go for an NES beyond nostalgia.