Bl00dRedKnife
Bl00dRedKnife
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Bl00d's Work Oct. 4th, 2009 @ 11:19 PM Reply

Hey, Art forum!

I started an art thread here long ago when I still visited the site and so here I am again, back after year(s) of absence. I tried to restore my other Art thread, but I haven't managed to find it, so this will be where I post my work.

For the people who remembered me (highly doubt it), you can notice I've taken a different approach on an art style. This time, I'm practicing the style of speedpaint. Below you can see my first work.

Btw, if I ever manage to find my previous art thread, I'll try to post a link here so people can see what kind of work I've done before. Although I might regret it since I'm still a terrible artist and since I haven't done any kind of artwork in well over a year...

Anyway, I shouldn't hold you any longer. I'm surprised anyone even read this far by now, most will only take a look at the picture and be done with. So as a prize for making it thus far, you get my everlasting respect (It's the thought that counts). But here I am rambling on and on when I should be uploading.

Bl00d's Work

GT: Born2Evil

BBS Signature
Bl00dRedKnife
Bl00dRedKnife
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Bl00d's Work Oct. 4th, 2009 @ 11:29 PM Reply

Yeah, uhh... Idk why it stretched upwards like that. No wonder the text looks screwed up.

Also, I found my previous art thread. Now I remember the other speedpaints I've done before this snow mountain thing. Forget the last few pictures in that other art thread. It's time for a fresh start.

BBS Signature
Bl00dRedKnife
Bl00dRedKnife
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Bl00d's Work Oct. 4th, 2009 @ 11:38 PM Reply

Since I love you guys :33 (Not really :OOO (Just kidding lol (Lies, lies and deception (No, really, not a joke. I love you guys like I love cookies (Goddamn it I lost track of parentheses))))) I've decided to just flip the image clockwise so you can see a bigger, but not yet full, resolution of it.

WARNING: I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES, BOWEL MOVEMENT, INDIGESTION, OR DEATH THAT MAY OCCUR WHILE VIEWING THE IMAGE.

OOOOOOR, you can view the full-sized beauty here instead, for those that don't mind clicking links.

BBS Signature
Bl00dRedKnife
Bl00dRedKnife
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Bl00d's Work Oct. 4th, 2009 @ 11:40 PM Reply

Fail. Fail fail fail fail fail. Forgot to upload the flipped portrait version.

Also, quadruple post, lololololol.

Bl00d's Work

BBS Signature
AwesomeSaurus
AwesomeSaurus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Bl00d's Work Oct. 5th, 2009 @ 01:02 AM Reply

Whats up Bl00d! You really have improved, and it's great to see. I'm pretty sure you are gonna have to just use your old thread though, plus it's good to see the progress! Really well done with the mountain range.

Bl00dRedKnife
Bl00dRedKnife
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Bl00d's Work Oct. 5th, 2009 @ 06:20 AM Reply

At 10/5/09 01:02 AM, AwesomeSaurus wrote: Whats up Bl00d! You really have improved, and it's great to see. I'm pretty sure you are gonna have to just use your old thread though, plus it's good to see the progress! Really well done with the mountain range.

Thanks, Saurus! Also, I despised my old work, like really really despised it. I wanted to convert to speedpaint but I could have never gotten it.

BBS Signature
Bl00dRedKnife
Bl00dRedKnife
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Bl00d's Work Oct. 5th, 2009 @ 04:13 PM Reply

At 10/5/09 07:28 AM, PrinceFlea wrote: Hey will you ever find the time to finish up this drawing here? http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8920 48

That was just a sketch. Not really something I wanted to polish.

BBS Signature
Bl00dRedKnife
Bl00dRedKnife
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Bl00d's Work Oct. 5th, 2009 @ 05:36 PM Reply

Preview for my next piece.

Bl00d's Work