SmilezRoyale
SmilezRoyale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Jul. 15th, 2010 @ 11:48 PM Reply

At 7/15/10 10:38 PM, Warforger wrote:
At 1/22/10 06:46 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote: how is it fair to legalize gay incest but not heterosexual incest?
Because heterosexual incest leads to deformed babies? But I guess using this logic there should be mandatory abortions for all pregnant alcoholics.

Sounds like a plan, I mean... Why not?

On a moving train there are no centrists, only radicals and reactionaries.

Rigormort1s
Rigormort1s
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Jul. 18th, 2010 @ 05:01 AM Reply

All forms of incest should be illegal. It's not the medieval ages anymore, date outside your kin. And what kind of fucking weirdo is attracted to their sibling anyway?

KidneyThief
KidneyThief
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Animator
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Jul. 18th, 2010 @ 11:56 AM Reply

At 1/21/10 02:54 PM, Ericho wrote: The main reasoning behind making incest illegal is that we don't want retarded children and the like. Since you can't get pregnant with two men or women related, there's no trouble in the baby, but it should still be illegal, because standard codes say it is wrong to be incestful, as homosexuality is apparently more biological-driven, and incest may be more of a choice.

So you are arguing that homosexual incest should still be illegal simply because most people would frown upon it? Considering there are no repercussions, I don't see why homosexual incest should be illegal. The thought of it isn't at all enticing to me, but people should have the freedom to do as they will so long as their actions don't have a negative outcome for others.

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Jul. 18th, 2010 @ 03:19 PM Reply

At 7/18/10 11:56 AM, KidneyThief wrote: So you are arguing that homosexual incest should still be illegal simply because most people would frown upon it? Considering there are no repercussions, I don't see why homosexual incest should be illegal. The thought of it isn't at all enticing to me, but people should have the freedom to do as they will so long as their actions don't have a negative outcome for others.

I would consider it to be illegal because it should be just as bad as straight incest. You want to give gays their rights, don't you? So if they commit crimes in the same manner as the heterosexual, they should not have any priviledges or anything. I assume it would make those wanting straight incest jealous. There is no evidence that incest is biologically drived like homosexuality.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

BrianEtrius
BrianEtrius
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Jul. 18th, 2010 @ 06:43 PM Reply

At 7/18/10 05:01 AM, Rigormort1s wrote: All forms of incest should be illegal. It's not the medieval ages anymore, date outside your kin. And what kind of fucking weirdo is attracted to their sibling anyway?

Exactly. Slippery slope argument fails when original argument is morally, ethically, and scientifically wrong to begin with.

New to Politics?/ Friend of the Devil/ I review writing! PM me
"Question everything generally thought to be obvious."-Dieter Rams

BBS Signature
HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Jul. 18th, 2010 @ 09:26 PM Reply

If incest were to be legalized only for homosexuals it would provoke a massive wave of reactions all over the world...people against incest would rage because it would be "morally wrong", and people for incest would rage because they'd want straight incest to be legalized as well...and come on, there are so many guys out there, why the hell would anyone want to marry a member of their own family?That's just lazy.
So, in short, no, it's a horrible idea.

MiLink
MiLink
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Jul. 19th, 2010 @ 12:46 AM Reply

Incest in general should be illegal, gay or not. Does it really fucking matter if it's gay or not?

Urielthelesser
Urielthelesser
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Jul. 26th, 2010 @ 10:24 PM Reply

incest is incest? Man, i hope you're bein' sarcastic.
So if the argument is more about taboo than law, you're gonna have a much tougher time getting past it. People accept change in law as read because it's law, but if you act against generations-old tradition, people may do nasty things to you regardless of what law says.
yeah, it's wrong, but that's how peoples is.

italian1983
italian1983
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Jul. 28th, 2010 @ 12:08 PM Reply

honestly... let it happen i say. yea its gross but the people that are doing it are ovibiously messed up in the head so why not let all the screwballs spend there time.... screwing lol

ChainsawNinjaZX
ChainsawNinjaZX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Aug. 1st, 2010 @ 02:48 AM Reply

I'm just going to be blunt here.

As long as it's consensual and at a certain age you know what your risking, all sex should be legal.

redneckdude
redneckdude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Aug. 1st, 2010 @ 09:14 AM Reply

Sorry everyone but I say just go ahead and do it.At least gay incest can't product babies like straight incest can,and you or the state will not have to worry about a straight incest produced baby.Sorry but I don't see the problem or harm I have been having gay incest sex with my dad & two brothers (all blood related) since I was 10 years old & still doing it and loving it and I 'm 40 now and feel that I'm as normal as I can be no matter what anyone says.

Should Gay Incest Be Illegal?

bobbys1015
bobbys1015
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Aug. 2nd, 2010 @ 02:16 AM Reply

This is a rather post btw.

I think that incest is incest regardless if it involves homosexual sex. Therefore it should be illegal.

TheFarseer
TheFarseer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Aug. 3rd, 2010 @ 01:51 AM Reply

Ignoring the several moral ramifications of incest(regardless of sexuality) that is condemned by most people and religion, from a SCIENTIFIC outlook incest should be illegal. A species prospers when theirs genetic diversity. A concept incest spits upon.

Also their is the fact that our brain generates a taboo on this subject. Reason why you don't wanna bang your mom. To somehow destroy this mental blocker proves that their is a mental problem in the recipient.

Summed Up: People who take part in incest NEED psychiatric help.

BBS Signature
camobch0
camobch0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Aug. 5th, 2010 @ 09:34 AM Reply

At 8/3/10 01:51 AM, TheFarseer wrote: People who take part in incest NEED psychiatric help.

You NEED psychiatric help.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature
DancerBoyXD
DancerBoyXD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Dec. 14th, 2010 @ 07:46 AM Reply

This topic is a bit of a strange one for me, seeing that my best friends are gay incest. They are twins, one minute apart, and identical. Yeah sure they keep pretty damn quiet but that doesn't mean that they aren't incest. I think it should be legal. You can't help who you love, after all.

Ich stehe heir und ich lache ueber Sie

InvisiblePoo
InvisiblePoo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Dec. 14th, 2010 @ 08:08 AM Reply

incest should be illegal. all kinds of incest.

You step on me, but you can't see me.

BBS Signature
DancerBoyXD
DancerBoyXD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Dec. 14th, 2010 @ 08:27 AM Reply

At 12/14/10 08:08 AM, InvisiblePoo wrote: incest should be illegal. all kinds of incest.

Would you mind explaining?

Ich stehe heir und ich lache ueber Sie

studmuffin7
studmuffin7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Dec. 16th, 2010 @ 01:54 PM Reply

Being gay should be illegal (it already is in 86 countries around the world)

Incest should be illegal (it is almost as disgusting as homosexuality)

Therefore, there should be no argument that gay incest should be illegal.

Vousielle
Vousielle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Dec. 16th, 2010 @ 02:15 PM Reply

At 7/5/10 08:41 PM, Haszor wrote: There is no direct opposition to gay marriage in any of the founding documents of the country. However due to the culture of the time we can understand why. It simply wasn't done or thought of so the Founding Fathers may have not thought to put it in due to the fact that it was so widely accepted at the time. However depending on how you argue it, the Constitution does give us freedom of religion which could possibly be translated to mean that gay marriage could be legal.

I am afraid this isn't true, there has been homosexuality throughout human history, since long before we could even be considered 'human'

At 1/23/10 01:51 PM, Goht wrote: I have nothing against Gay persons as long as they don't try to fuck me or to make me gay, too.

Wait, what?

Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature
psycho-squirrel
psycho-squirrel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Dec. 16th, 2010 @ 10:29 PM Reply

Isn't all incest illegal?
I would think that gay incest and hereto incest would be treated no differently.

BBS Signature
Ozean
Ozean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Dec. 29th, 2010 @ 02:24 PM Reply

At 1/23/10 01:54 AM, TokingFire wrote: Look--if it's between two consenting adults, and while I'm at it, if does not produce any mutant offspring, I don't think we should waste our tax dollars and time on discussing it, really.

I totally agree with this statement.

KagamiShizu
KagamiShizu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Dec. 29th, 2010 @ 04:50 PM Reply

At 10/4/09 05:57 PM, fli wrote: do people actually want to have sex with their relatives?

I wanted to have sex with my cousin when I was 7.
I never learned what sex was until I was 8, though.

If you make friends with yourself, you will never be alone~^^

studmuffin7
studmuffin7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Dec. 29th, 2010 @ 09:28 PM Reply

Gay anything should be illegal.

Bacchanalian
Bacchanalian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 12:55 AM Reply

Just so we're all clear on this...

... to all of you rejecting the notion that incest should be illegal...

... WE KNOW YOU WANT TO PLOW YOUR RELATIVES.

... deviants.

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 03:01 AM Reply

At 10/4/09 01:46 PM, ohbombuh wrote: There's no way that two non-hermaphroditic members of the same sex could produce a child, so inbreeding arguments are done there.

Correct. I don't see a problem with two men or two women having sex with each other, even if they are related. Obviously I think they as well as everybody should be encouraged to educate themselves on protection against STIs and so on.

As for Biblical precedent, homosexual activity and incest are forbidden in the same chapter of the Bible (Leviticus 18--According to gay rights supporters this book was entirely made up, so you can go argue on either of the separate issues).

Yeah, "religious reasons" are a complete non-starter. If biblefuckers want to refrain from having sex with anyone, they're welcome to sit at home talking about how great god is or whatever it is they do.

I now officially open this controversial mess to the public!

If there's no chance of a baby being produced, I don't see the problem. The only real reason why incest might be illegal is because it can create a child with developmental problems, behavioural problems, etc. But if this isn't going to happen, let the two adults do whatever they want with each other behind closed doors.

dlxrevolution
dlxrevolution
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Dec. 31st, 2010 @ 12:00 AM Reply

This is my favorite thread :)

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature
ThePretenders
ThePretenders
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Dec. 31st, 2010 @ 07:09 PM Reply

As disgusting as gay incest is, straight incest is even worse as conception is possible.

BBS Signature
WelshMark
WelshMark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Mar. 11th, 2011 @ 08:31 AM Reply

As long as everyone involved is making an informed decision, is consenting freely and not misled, what's the issue?

killer32
killer32
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Mar. 14th, 2011 @ 05:37 PM Reply

the reason this shit won't be legal is that the politician that will try and legalize it will be hated by almost all of his "fans" and no politician wants to lose his "fans" over something stupid as gay incest.

"It makes me feel powerful when I say something so dumb that it halts discussion." - Jester

Donut
Donut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Programmer
Response to Should Gay Incest Be Illegal? Mar. 14th, 2011 @ 08:20 PM Reply

I see no reason for it to be illegal, but it sounds gross. That's just me though, I don't care what other people do in the bedroom. So I guess I'm pro-homosexual incest. Better go tell my dad.

Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.
PSN ID:Peegler
Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature