CapnCrunchDaPimp
CapnCrunchDaPimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Why black ppl are better athletes Oct. 2nd, 2009 @ 12:32 AM Reply

At 10/2/09 12:04 AM, SuperSonicDude109 wrote:
At 10/1/09 11:37 PM, FatJoe214 wrote: I'll tell you why blacks are stronger.
You just won this thread.

TVs are also getting bigger, which requires more strength to steal them successfully.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Why black ppl are better athletes Oct. 2nd, 2009 @ 12:36 AM Reply

Yeah and also they had to run from lions back in the homeland. And in Africa, the lions are scary.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Why black ppl are better athletes Oct. 2nd, 2009 @ 12:44 AM Reply

At 10/2/09 12:32 AM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote:
At 10/2/09 12:04 AM, SuperSonicDude109 wrote:
At 10/1/09 11:37 PM, FatJoe214 wrote: I'll tell you why blacks are stronger.
You just won this thread.
TVs are also getting bigger, which requires more strength to steal them successfully.

But they make those thin plasmas that only weigh like 50 lbs

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Why black ppl are better athletes Oct. 2nd, 2009 @ 12:44 AM Reply

At 10/1/09 10:22 PM, DaveGuy wrote: YES, I am a black guy in fact. No I am not racist but just to say, in those olympic track and field running races, the ONLY THING I see is black men and black woman. So you are kinda right but I don't want anybody taking me for a racist loser on NG, so I am choosing my words verrrrry carefully. That is why they enslaved us, because of our physical endurance and strength and at our ability to pick cotton bolls
=p <(-_-)>

Once again, I am not racist, don't take it the wrong way please.

Well, maybe it was done because of the giant cats in Africa, like Lions to outrun them and keep up with herds of fast moving animals, while more North people are more laid back with animals which can't possibly get away.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Why black ppl are better athletes Oct. 2nd, 2009 @ 12:49 AM Reply

Black people have shiny white teeth.

g12man12
g12man12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Why black ppl are better athletes Oct. 2nd, 2009 @ 12:49 AM Reply

It's all in their nose and lung capacity. See, they have big noses, nostrils and they all have big chests, meaning big lungs.

all that = better performance.

and all that plus steroids.

I cannot believe the gods are playing dice with the universe.

BBS Signature
Thracian
Thracian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Why black ppl are better athletes Oct. 2nd, 2009 @ 01:15 AM Reply

At 10/1/09 09:52 PM, X-TERRORIST-X wrote: You see, when white people colonized America only the weak people who couldn't make it in Europe came. While when black people came over only the strong survived the trip.

It's a nation of rejects, why would someone leave his homeland and depart on another country with nothing? Same with those black people, people in Africa must have agreed to round up their prisoners, retards and other misfits and sell them to the interested parties.

BBS Signature
HellThrasher
HellThrasher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why black ppl are better athletes Oct. 2nd, 2009 @ 01:22 AM Reply

There's nothing like racial stereotypes to get the day off to a good start. I guess if blacks are better atheletes then whites must be smarter, be better fathers and not need cliches or food stamps.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Why black ppl are better athletes Oct. 2nd, 2009 @ 01:33 AM Reply

At 10/2/09 12:49 AM, g12man12 wrote: It's all in their nose and lung capacity. See, they have big noses, nostrils and they all have big chests, meaning big lungs.

all that = better performance.

and all that plus steroids.

High nose bridge provides better airway intake than a low one does. So no, black people don't have better noses.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Why black ppl are better athletes Oct. 2nd, 2009 @ 01:37 AM Reply

At 10/2/09 01:22 AM, HellThrasher wrote: There's nothing like racial stereotypes to get the day off to a good start. I guess if blacks are better atheletes then whites must be smarter, be better fathers and not need cliches or food stamps.

Wow...The ignorance of this post is surprisingly not enough to give me a headache but it got close too, there are dumber posts on Newgrounds. It is true that there are some people who are better athletes and are coincidentally black, but that has nothing to do with race, that has to do with genes and heritage. Alot of people like you think its equal and any study showing that there's a difference is racist, you also think identifying someone by race is racist.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
HellThrasher
HellThrasher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why black ppl are better athletes Oct. 2nd, 2009 @ 01:40 AM Reply

At 10/2/09 01:37 AM, Warforger wrote:
At 10/2/09 01:22 AM, HellThrasher wrote: There's nothing like racial stereotypes to get the day off to a good start. I guess if blacks are better atheletes then whites must be smarter, be better fathers and not need cliches or food stamps.
Wow...The ignorance of this post is surprisingly not enough to give me a headache but it got close too, there are dumber posts on Newgrounds. It is true that there are some people who are better athletes and are coincidentally black, but that has nothing to do with race, that has to do with genes and heritage. Alot of people like you think its equal and any study showing that there's a difference is racist, you also think identifying someone by race is racist.

I'm proving a subliminal point that this thread sucks. I guess someone of your obvious exceeding intelligence would fail to see that. But I guess since you have such deep philosophical issues to shed light on light on, like my terribly outrageous and ignorant post, you should be out saving whales instead of being on Newgrounds.

Someone call the waaaaaahbalance.

Paryl
Paryl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Why black ppl are better athletes Oct. 2nd, 2009 @ 01:58 AM Reply

it's because they are more animal like, with their true nature and closer to cave men.

It is not racist but they are very un advanced with ancestors and that is why they are more like athletic animal instaed of be smart they work like animal and kill for food

tommo5652
tommo5652
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Why black ppl are better athletes Oct. 2nd, 2009 @ 04:00 AM Reply

what runs faster than a negro?

his brother with the VCR

im not being racist i just hate every one

isnt it a coincidence how in the olympics blacks are good at running and the whites are good at shooting?

Chris - A.K.A me
C is for Tommo

BBS Signature
Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Why black ppl are better athletes Oct. 2nd, 2009 @ 04:22 AM Reply

I'd probably end up quoting more than half of this thread with all of the "i'm not racist but..." 's.

We don't need to know you're not a racist or are, just present your opinion in an orderly fashion.

White people had the monopoly on everything, including sports. Blacks weren't given the chance to play in the sports, so they had to try extremely hard to get themselves in shape for their hope in joining some kind of sport.

It's a matter of effort, who puts more effort and shows the skills off well, then they will get the job. Genes help, but a person can get their body to do amazing things.

poisyn
poisyn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Why black ppl are better athletes Oct. 2nd, 2009 @ 04:43 AM Reply

At 10/1/09 09:56 PM, vnmb wrote: you are so full of shit u should be killed how could anyone have their head so far up their ass

*pulls head out of his ass*
whats going on now? o.o

tommo5652
tommo5652
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Why black ppl are better athletes Oct. 2nd, 2009 @ 05:10 AM Reply

why doesnt mexico have an olympics team

because all the best runners, jumpers and swimmers are in america.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Chris - A.K.A me
C is for Tommo

BBS Signature