00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why black ppl are better athletes

3,000 Views | 38 Replies

Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 21:52:27

After many years of research, I have found the answer to this question. You see, when white people colonized America only the weak people who couldn't make it in Europe came. While when black people came over only the strong survived the trip. So black people have better genetics when it comes to physical strength, makes complete sense.

Thoughts? Discussion? Praise?

--------------- "Disrespect women and acquire currency" ---------------

BBS Signature

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 21:53:55

Extra muscles in there legs.

/racism

:::PSN ID::: elmsk8er2 ADD ME!!

:::GAMERTAG::: Archsinner... ADD ME

Also click my sig to comment my userpage please

BBS Signature

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 21:55:01

You know there are both black and white people outside of america right?

... right?

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 21:55:11

YOU'RE RIGHT.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 21:56:30

you are so full of shit u should be killed how could anyone have their head so far up their ass

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 21:57:10

Fried chicken has protein.
Protein makes you stronger.

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 21:58:01

So where do Europeans stand in this? The middle?

Also, slightly less racist then expected.

You have to know your name.

LOOP

One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 21:58:04

At 10/1/09 09:56 PM, vnmb wrote: you are so full of shit u should be killed how could anyone have their head so far up their ass

Be nice.

--------------- "Disrespect women and acquire currency" ---------------

BBS Signature

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 21:58:18

At 10/1/09 09:55 PM, Conspiracy3 wrote: You know there are both black and white people outside of america right?

... right?

you know, people breath air?

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 22:06:02

Well, I have yet to see a good black hockey player. Explain that one.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 22:12:03

At 10/1/09 09:57 PM, GiantDouche wrote: Fried chicken has protein.
Protein makes you stronger.

You sir, deserve a fucking medal for that piece of originality right there.

Thanks to QuikFox for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 22:18:58

i believe they got bigger ...cha-chas so in a effect they have to move faster then the rest so that they can avoid reticule by the other competitors...
Plus they have 3 legs... te he

BBS Signature

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 22:21:20

You race traitor.

BBS Signature

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 22:22:10

YES, I am a black guy in fact. No I am not racist but just to say, in those olympic track and field running races, the ONLY THING I see is black men and black woman. So you are kinda right but I don't want anybody taking me for a racist loser on NG, so I am choosing my words verrrrry carefully. That is why they enslaved us, because of our physical endurance and strength and at our ability to pick cotton bolls
=p <(-_-)>

Once again, I am not racist, don't take it the wrong way please.

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 22:22:44

At 10/1/09 09:58 PM, X-TERRORIST-X wrote:
At 10/1/09 09:56 PM, vnmb wrote: you are so full of shit u should be killed how could anyone have their head so far up their ass
Be nice.

no u honestly should be slapped its thinking like that that started the holocaust and as stupid as that sounds think about it

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 22:53:40

Could be true...I've heard it before.

PSN: BLADEZGUY

Xbox live: FatlessPuddle0

Army Rangers

BBS Signature

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 23:01:05

I'm fairly certain that the capacity to survive in an extremely cramped environment that's littered with all kinds of human filth while you slowly starve to death doesn't exactly translate to slam dunking.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 23:05:27

All depends on the sport, or position.

Blacks are shitty quarter backs, pitchers, swimmers, and skaters.

Whites shitty runners, boxers, and basketball players.

BBS Signature

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 23:08:21

It's because they picked cotton and harvested and worked their asses off while the lazy white man lay in the sun and counted his money. Generations of cotton picking hardened the hands, and hours of toiling in the fields and escaping without shoes hardened their blistering feet. The baking southern sun caused the black man to adapt to heat, and their sweat glands are much larger and allow to withstand greater temperatures since the body is cooler than ours. Slashes and lacerations all over their bodies from our whips hardened their torso and back.

Basically, we're fucked.

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 23:09:07

White people have been sitting around for thousands of years in cities and farms and evolved to become better suited at that, while black people were living in much tougher conditions and surviving from strength and endurance making them better at that.

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 23:33:42

I think it was the invention of guns that was our downfall, especially with very accurate modern guns. We all got fat and lazy and now we're dying from obesity and playing second fiddle in all our of own sports.

The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 23:37:36

I'll tell you why blacks are stronger.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 23:50:08

At 10/1/09 11:37 PM, FatJoe214 wrote: I'll tell you why blacks are stronger.

Pretty much my paragraph summed up in one picture. There's a shirt just like that I would love to don. It would go well with another awesome shirt, "STOP STARING AT MY TUTS" and pyramids are on the chest.

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 23:55:17

i dont know the exact number of years africans were used for slavery in america, but the increased amount of muscle they genetically were pre-destined to have due to slavery would be sooo small, since it wasnt that long, in the grand sceme of things

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 23:56:09

At 10/1/09 09:55 PM, Daddy-L-Jackson wrote: Well, more or less you're right. Slave owners actually set out to breed the strongest slaves they could, so they decided to select which slaves would mate in order to breed "Super Slaves," so to speak.

However, its been proven that the strength of one person isn't genetic. It completely based on their workout or whatever that they do during the course of their lives.

IggyJack.

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-01 23:59:39

At 10/1/09 11:56 PM, IggyJack wrote:
At 10/1/09 09:55 PM, Daddy-L-Jackson wrote: Well, more or less you're right. Slave owners actually set out to breed the strongest slaves they could, so they decided to select which slaves would mate in order to breed "Super Slaves," so to speak.
However, its been proven that the strength of one person isn't genetic. It completely based on their workout or whatever that they do during the course of their lives.

but fitness in general does actually change depending on climate, blacks are taller in africa so as to relese more heat so they dont roast their insides, eskimos are generally shorter and stocky so as to retain heat

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-02 00:04:57

You just won this thread.

Also, cocks.

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-02 00:32:52

At 10/2/09 12:04 AM, SuperSonicDude109 wrote:

TVs are also getting bigger, which requires more strength to steal them successfully.

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-02 00:44:20

At 10/2/09 12:32 AM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote:
At 10/2/09 12:04 AM, SuperSonicDude109 wrote:
TVs are also getting bigger, which requires more strength to steal them successfully.

But they make those thin plasmas that only weigh like 50 lbs

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Why black ppl are better athletes 2009-10-02 00:44:31

At 10/1/09 10:22 PM, DaveGuy wrote: YES, I am a black guy in fact. No I am not racist but just to say, in those olympic track and field running races, the ONLY THING I see is black men and black woman. So you are kinda right but I don't want anybody taking me for a racist loser on NG, so I am choosing my words verrrrry carefully. That is why they enslaved us, because of our physical endurance and strength and at our ability to pick cotton bolls
=p <(-_-)>

Once again, I am not racist, don't take it the wrong way please.

Well, maybe it was done because of the giant cats in Africa, like Lions to outrun them and keep up with herds of fast moving animals, while more North people are more laid back with animals which can't possibly get away.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature