New Topic Respond to this Topic
DoubleOO
DoubleOO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Help me find this flash movie pls 2009-09-25 23:05:21 Reply

thier this flash movie that i saw about like 3-5 years ago i cant remember but all i know it was a
long time. And it was a very very good flash movie/clip and i just cant find it now and its giving me
headaches becuase i just wanna see it so bad thats how good it was....it was on the front page
about 3-5 years ago srry i cant remember.
So hers a brief discription of it.
ok ima give a discription of the character first....like these kind of doll things like the ones in the movie "9" but their mouths wer like they mouth of that of the guy from the movie
"the nightmare before christmas" like thier mouths wer suede shut...and thiers this other
character thats like this mad scientist guy and look very freaky and stuff...

Ok anyways it starts off like this factory wer the doll things are getting thier color sucked out of
them or something i cant remember but anyways the machine thats taking away thier color ball
thing .
the machine come to this one doll and hes like the only one that wake up and then he gets up and
out of the factory into the city and i think he starts runing becuase the evil scientist is chasing him so
at the end the doll thing goes on top of this building and the scientist coners him onto the edge of
the building and i remember that the doll thing then jumps.
Ok now i did miss some stuff out
i mean it was 3-5 years ago..... srry if you dont understand it....

So yeah if you know wat im talkin about please help idk if it got deleted or sumthing. or like wer can i find it
srry if it long...

i will post a picture of it soon because fortunetly i did draw the charactersto remind me of that great
flash clip...

Aryk
Aryk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Help me find this flash movie pls 2009-09-25 23:13:29 Reply

• Me Bill
    Me Bill by Five-Iron

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 13+

DoubleOO
DoubleOO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Help me find this flash movie pls 2009-09-28 15:35:11 Reply

At 9/25/09 11:13 PM, Aryk wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/46 8775

THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!