• 2,452 Replies
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 21st, 2010 @ 09:11 PM

50 players on a small COD4 map sounds like a Scrub war.

Spam Grenade, Spay and Pray, Repeat. = GAY

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution
Governor of the ZSC
PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 22nd, 2010 @ 03:02 PM

At 9/22/10 09:23 AM, simple-but-sandy wrote:
At 9/21/10 09:11 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: 50 players on a small COD4 map sounds like a Scrub war.

Spam Grenade, Spay and Pray, Repeat. = GAY
You haven't lived until you've done a 50 man hardcore FFA on shipment.

Shit is so intense.

See that seems retarded to me. It just not my thing. That many people on a tiny map is no skill shooting and 3x Frag launching. If you like it though man to each his own.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature
SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 22nd, 2010 @ 04:59 PM

Hello CoD clan. I suppose I should probably drop by here more often heh. Haven't played in a couple days but usually I'm on every day. Do you guys ever do open lobbies?

Well, if anybody is bored, feel free to click my sig and check out my youtube channel. It's a no name little channel mainly with mw2 edits I've done. I'm not very good, I just like to edit ;)

Minecraft server: proxa.co
PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download
Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 22nd, 2010 @ 11:10 PM

I might of just trolled someones shit up two nights ago. I was playing hardcore headquarters on crash and I was sniping in the building in the back by the garage on the second story when I watch an enemy run inside. So I whipped out my spasim shotgun and spray the dude in the chest now little did I know before he bump rushed my room he set a claymore. I accidently set it off but was in safe zone as it's about to go off another enemy rushs up and gets killed by his own team mates claymore LOL!! So I run down stairs and the same guy who tired to bum rush me before is infront of me again needless to say I gave hima face full of buckshot before i finally was gunned down.

TROLL IS SUCCESSFUL!!! :D

Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club
www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
LaggingOut
LaggingOut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 23rd, 2010 @ 01:34 PM

How beautiful is this!

The Cod Modern Warfare Clan

The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 23rd, 2010 @ 01:45 PM

Walking Death

They took off my Lamb of God music so I will have to reupload. Till then the actual video is up so check it out.

Laggin HAZZA. on your 1.98

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature
Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 23rd, 2010 @ 02:23 PM

I've died way less than all of you. I'm clearly superior.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy
PSN: Look-a-Hill
Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 23rd, 2010 @ 03:33 PM

At 9/23/10 02:23 PM, Nev wrote: I've died way less than all of you. I'm clearly superior.

Bow down to Nev :P

Look at the top of the list :)
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 23rd, 2010 @ 10:24 PM

Walking Death Montage

Audio fixed. Had to use Slipknot My Plague. If anyone knows where a list of accseptable audio is it would be greatly Appreciated.

WATCH THE VIDEO I AM A BEAST.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature
Struggle
Struggle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 24th, 2010 @ 09:12 AM

Fuck i want this for PC so badly, especially after you said you have 50 man servers.
But i already have it on xbox, and i'm too poor to buy it for PC too. god dammit.

My gamertag is biiiillllll for the record. I'm not super awesome at it, but I'm not horrible and shitty.

I think we all have our bad days and our good days... Where you're doing shit and you don't even realize or know how you're doing it but suddenly you just killed everyone. And other days where you're on a 0-7 death streak. Such is life.

BBS Signature
SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 25th, 2010 @ 06:23 PM

If anybody's bored you should check out one of my intervention no scope edits here

I managed to get some pretty disgusting no scopes one night.

Minecraft server: proxa.co
PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download
Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 26th, 2010 @ 04:30 PM

Still havn't preordered BLOPS yet. Might wait to see how much it is instore before I get it. But knowing me, I'll probably end up getting worried about nowhere having it on release day and just get it off Amazon xD

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 27th, 2010 @ 02:36 AM

At 9/23/10 10:24 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Walking Death Montage

Audio fixed. Had to use Slipknot My Plague

I should casterate you for using slipknot for a epic game.

Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club
www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 27th, 2010 @ 09:16 AM

At 9/27/10 02:36 AM, smeagol1 wrote:

I said I was Forced to use it :(

Lamb of God - NOT ALLOWED

Rammstein - NOT ALLOWED

Killswitch Engage - NOT ALLOWED

Cannibal Corpse - NO GO

All That Remains - NOT HAPPENING

Brig me the Horizon - SO SORRY

Youtube has shit for audio Upload. Anyone have a list of allowed media?

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 27th, 2010 @ 01:43 PM

At 9/27/10 09:16 AM, TheRipper00 wrote:

I said I was Forced to use it :(

Lamb of God - NOT ALLOWED

Rammstein - NOT ALLOWED

Killswitch Engage - NOT ALLOWED

Cannibal Corpse - NO GO

All That Remains - NOT HAPPENING

Brig me the Horizon - SO SORRY

Youtube has shit for audio Upload. Anyone have a list of allowed media?

It's funny cause all the other bands you just named are not going to change his mind. He's still going to tell you the same thing. The guy is a metalhead, like I am, and you only named one metal band :P
The others are all Metalcore, Deathcore, Nu-Metal and other genres of music usually dissed by metalheads. In fact, you could have taken anything else than "core" or "nu-metal" and he wouldn't have said a damn thing :P

I don't mind Killswitch Engage or All That Remains, in fact I like them a lot. But Bring Me The Horizon? Loll!! You serious? You like these chug-chug emos? :P

TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 27th, 2010 @ 03:24 PM

At 9/27/10 01:43 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 9/27/10 09:16 AM, TheRipper00 wrote:
It's funny cause all the other bands you just named are not going to change his mind. He's still going to tell you the same thing. The guy is a metalhead, like I am, and you only named one metal band :P
The others are all Metalcore, Deathcore, Nu-Metal and other genres of music usually dissed by metalheads. In fact, you could have taken anything else than "core" or "nu-metal" and he wouldn't have said a damn thing :P

I don't mind Killswitch Engage or All That Remains, in fact I like them a lot. But Bring Me The Horizon? Loll!! You serious? You like these chug-chug emos? :P

No I actually did not listen any of they shit they have just happen to have one of the songs in Itunes and was trying to upload everything. I think someone had mentioned them in the Nu-Metal crew. I dont try and put alot of metal on Youtube videos because half of the stuff nobody but Metalheads will like. I like to get views and using Metalcore and Nu-metal are more widely liked. Honestly I would put Lamb of God, Slayer, Rammstein, or Mudvayne on most my stuff.

On that note. I do think it is pretty fucking stupid to talk trash on other Metal (Nu-metal, Deathcore, Metalcore, Metal) bands. It seems that people that do that are simple minded and are not to intelligent. Seeing as all the Metal bands that are in Existence are derived from Rock and Roll, then Heavy Metal. Why hate music that is in the say General classification. Seems like nit picky bullshit to me. Not trying to start any shit with you guys just sayin.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 27th, 2010 @ 10:06 PM

Well, no matter what you say, these genres have very specific differences and there are a few good reasons why people might dislike this genre. I, myself have a little unfinished war with deathcore and other bree-bree chug-chug emo musical genres. Not to start a war here. But until you've heard their arguments, don't call them stupid people.

LaggingOut
LaggingOut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 27th, 2010 @ 10:23 PM

Finally, I reached out the 2.00 K/D ratio! w00t Tarbanak!

So now I can start prospecting women, get a real job and maybe have a social life :)
''Joke''

Fact of the life...when you reach out a new k/d ratio and you see it...stop playing...I'm maybe the only but...I always lose the match after seen it.

The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 28th, 2010 @ 04:47 PM

At 9/27/10 10:23 PM, LaggingOut wrote: Finally, I reached out the 2.00 K/D ratio!

Hate to say it, but assuming you're talking about your MW2 K/D, no one over the age of 8 would give a shit. Just saying.

Also Nazi Zombies just got confirmed through a leak from BradyGames' Official Black Ops Strategy Guide, so now I finally have a good reason to pre-order it. Interesting to see what this super secret Co-Op mode is all about though.

and before anyone says anything, Zombies is NOT the secret Co-Op mode.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 28th, 2010 @ 04:57 PM

At 9/27/10 10:06 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Well, no matter what you say, these genres have very specific differences and there are a few good reasons why people might dislike this genre. I, myself have a little unfinished war with deathcore and other bree-bree chug-chug emo musical genres. Not to start a war here. But until you've heard their arguments, don't call them stupid people.

I could give two shit less about the "bree-bree chug-chug emo" bands. I was aiming that at my music. Rammstein, LOG, Killswitch and the others. I dont listen to Horizon or any of that high pichy guy stuff like Bullet for my Valentine or whatnot. I just really like the bands I listen to as mentioned above. So when you stated he and others would talks shit because of a Sub Genere then that aggravated me. As you well know I have a bit of a Temper when things erk me. But its all good to each his own I suppose.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature
Jolly
Jolly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Programmer
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 28th, 2010 @ 05:27 PM

I use too play MW, but I stopped now that Halo Reach is out.
I don't know if I'll be getting Spec Ops.
Sense it has Nazi Zombies, I might.

Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 28th, 2010 @ 06:05 PM

God I want to play Gun Game so bad. I wish November would hurry up a bit.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 28th, 2010 @ 08:45 PM

60-10 Demo Match

I beast....again

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 28th, 2010 @ 11:29 PM

So it seems that my good friend LaggingOut has just reached a 2.00 k/d :) Win !!!

LaggingOut
LaggingOut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 29th, 2010 @ 02:14 AM

At 9/28/10 11:29 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: So it seems that my good friend LaggingOut has just reached a 2.00 k/d :) Win !!!

Loll ShadowWest doesn't seem to appreciate it like you my friend.

At 9/28/10 04:47 PM, ShadowWest wrote:
At 9/27/10 10:23 PM, LaggingOut wrote: Finally, I reached out the 2.00 K/D ratio!
Hate to say it, but assuming you're talking about your MW2 K/D, no one over the age of 8 would give a shit. Just saying.

So your pretending that this is easy to get, because it's much easier in MW2 than CoD4 to kill someone...?

I think that if I reach out the MW2 ration that you guyz keep (with the consideration that your ratio is higher that it should be because is much easier in MW2.... )...maybe it's kind of nice for me to realize that I can rivalize you

However, assuming that this is really rare to see some-one with a 2.00 k/d ratio(excepts members of this clan)....In this way, it mades my day.

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 29th, 2010 @ 04:28 PM

At 9/29/10 02:14 AM, LaggingOut wrote: So your pretending that this is easy to get, because it's much easier in MW2 than CoD4 to kill someone...?

But it is easy to get. Anyone can constantly use cheap tactics to get their 5-7-11 killstreaks to spawn rape an entire team over the course of about 50 matches in a row to get a high K/D.

Props to you if you got it without any cheap set ups and overpowered killstreaks, but K/D Ratio is a pointless stat anyway.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 29th, 2010 @ 04:49 PM

.....ya

I bust ass to keep my KD high. I have shitty days that kick it doen a few or reall good days that boost it up a few. Still 2.00 is good and I work at it to keep it up there. If you have a shit KD it means your most likey Garbage.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature
chubzilla100
chubzilla100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 29th, 2010 @ 04:57 PM

As long as mine is over 1.00, I dont Care . . . But its some crazy shit like 3.54 or somthing, I haven't checked in ages. I would prefer my old K/D of 1.01 though, just 'cause it looked cool. If it ever went over I'd then suicide a whole match to get it back. Might as well you-know. . .

Also A 2.00 K/D is quite good, although as someone said, can be easily achived by spamming and stuff. Although if you only play S+D then its a lot better, although now-a-days I mostly finish S+D (When I do play, which is only with mates, who dont play MW2 that much now) 6-2 or somthing, which is a 3.00 K/D.

And now that i've thouhgt about it, I probaly wont be getting BLOPS (Name is stuck now) Speacial edition, the old zombie maps are good, but I cant see myself playing them. I'd just go back to WaW, or play on the shipped ones.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature
SupraAddict
SupraAddict
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 29th, 2010 @ 10:18 PM

I don't know what my KD is but I really don't care. I screw around a lot for it to have any real impact. I once went around Multi-C4 in people over and over again. I really got quite good at it, and I was eventually awarded this lil' guy.

The Cod Modern Warfare Clan

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan Sep. 29th, 2010 @ 11:24 PM

I can assure you that LaggingOut got his 2.00 fair and square. Except for... that OMA, Noobtube, M16A4, Stopping Power set up :P