New Topic Respond to this Topic
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 01:57 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 01:37 PM, Fragment wrote: Hey, I'm not the only post-whore here...just ask Brit and Lundi.

True but you are the best. Lundi in second place ( because he isn't that active now ) and Kid as third and worst post whore... Kidding Kid.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
Monocrom
Monocrom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 01:57 PM Reply

Just wanted to say, I appreciate the fact that GoodFella is so understanding about the Sig; and for the kind words he left here, and at the NG Martial Arts Club........... With regards to UFC, one of the biggest myths is that Real-World self-defense is similar to what you see in a UFC match. There's a huge difference between 2 guys fighting it out vs. you fighting for your life against a determined attacker; determined to murder you basically! Fighting & Self-Defense = NOT the same thing. It's vitally important to understand that distinction. One of the huge differences is that an attacker will not square-off with you; the way an opponent does in UFC or other M.A. tournaments. He'll come at you from a variety of angles, he'll pull out a weapon (with a real knifer, he knows how to hide a blade so that you could be looking at his hands and STILL not see it!), he'll have his buddies jump in; now it's not 1-on-1 it's more like 1-on-4. Just to make it more interesting, all 4 of them probably have weapons! (I don't think you'll ever see a UFC match like that)! ............ Generally, when it comes to matches, it's a good idea to watch an opponents shoulders. Shoulders will always telegraph when a punch is coming, a split-second before it does. Once again, please feel free to post your questions at the NG M.A.C. ............ In order to avoid making the same post at both clubs, all future answers to self-defense related questions will be posted at the Martial Arts Club, right beside your questions. (Mods hate it when you make the same post on 2 different threads. And, I've noticed that JoS sometimes lurks in the C &C forum).

Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 02:00 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 01:57 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: True but you are the best.

*blushes* Well, thank you sir.

At 2/18/06 01:57 PM, Monocrom wrote: long, boring, and unnecessary post.

Keep you martial arts chit-chat out of here, please.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF
Don't talk back.<3
sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature
psykolord
psykolord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 02:01 PM Reply

Note, I know it seems like I create a bit of a plothole when there's suddenly a table and a bunch more chairs in the room. I don't. The items listed in Ghost's room last chapter were just the first ones to catch Psyk's attention.

Chapter Four: Introductions.

Psyk smiles, and shakes Ghost's hand. "Do pardon me if I don't drop to my knees and tongue your ring," he remarks. Ghost chuckles politely, while the other man in the room scowls. "Show the Don some respect, scum," he says. Psyk's eyes narrow ever so slightly, and a sneer comes over his face. "Oh? I'm sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't showing him respect if I didn't toady to him like you," he shoots back. The other man snarls, and pulls the gun from his side, but lowers it as Ghost lifts one hand. "Enough, Strauss, he doesn't know you," he says. Strauss grumbles something, and holsters the gun. "You really should watch who you insult," Ghost tells Psyk. "This man is Strauss, my second in command." Psyk raises an eyebrow. "Oh? I thought that cute girl from before was your Vice-Godfather...er, Godmother," he says. Ghost chuckles again, and shakes his head, sitting back in his chair. "No, Charlotte is the Consigliere, not the...Vice-Godfather as you put it," he tells Psyk. The latter rubs the back of his head, and smiles sheepishly. "I know she's the Consi-whatzit, but only because she told me. I have no clue what kinda rank it is, but I figured I might as well act like it was important even if it wasn't. Not a good idea to piss of a girl who can blow my balls off in half a second without using her mouth, if you get my drift," he tells the Don, who looks up as the door behind Psyk opens. "Well, I'll explain it to you. Do sit next to me so you can see our guests," Ghost says, motioning to a chair to his right. Psyk sits in the chair, and Ghost nods towards the doorway. Charlotte and three men Psyk has never seen before enter, and take up various positions around the room, with Charlotte pulling up a chair to sit directly in front of Ghost. The Don smiles at her. "I trust you told Frag to gather up the other Operational Directors?" he asks. She bows her head. "Of course, Ghost, but he's having trouble tracking down Boris and GoodFella," she tells him. She smiles an odd little half-smile, and looks back at him. "Of course, considering their jobs, that's to be expected," she adds. Ghost chuckles, and gestures towards her with a glass of wine before taking a sip. He slaps his own forehead, then turns to Strauss. "My manners have completely left me. Do go get the wine and pour our friends here some glasses. The good wine," he adds. Strauss grumbles, and leaves the room.
Psyk takes in only a little bit of this. His attention is on analyzing the three strangers in the room. He notices they all seem restrained, as though waiting for something...or someone. Before he can say anything, though, Strauss, carrying two bottles of wine, returns with several people, each of whom is carrying two glasses of wine. After the wine is doled out, Strauss chases the people out of the room, then closes the door, grumbling to himself. After the wine has been distributed, Psyk notices half a dozen filled glasses on the table, although everybody else already has a glass. He raises an eyebrow. "What, are there others coming?" he asks Ghost. The Godfather opens his mouth to respond, but there is a knock at the door, and he looks up. "That would be them," he says, as Strauss opens the door. Six more people stride in, and Ghost smiles, gesturing to the table. "Wine?"
After everybody has been situated and the remaining glasses of wine handed out, Ghost begins explaining to Psyk in brief about the hierarchy of the Mafia. "I hate to be brief with this, but I have to introduce you to nearly a dozen people yet, so beat with me," the Don says. "At the bottom, there's the basic thugs. Make no mistake, though; we'd be almost impotent without them. They do most of the dirty work, but the thing is they aren't smart enough to come up with ideas on their own most of the time," he explains. "Above those are our regular guys, such as Glare, but you'll meet him later. Think of them as vets, guys who've proven their worth to me and to the family. Above those, you have Operational Directors, or Op-Dis for short. We got all eight of them in this room," he says. "But like I said, introductions come after. Above the Op-Dis are the Caporegime. These are basically the lieutenants of this family. They keep things running. Even though she's a Capo, Charlotte here," he says, inclining his head towards the consigliere, "is basically the third in command. She's head of the Caporegime, and she's my advisor. Above her, you have Strauss, and above him, of course, there's me," finishes Ghost. Psyk just stares at him, and blinks once or twice. Did he even BREATHE? he thinks to himself. "Do you need me to repeat any of it?" asks Ghost, raising an eyebrow. Psyk shakes his head, and smiles. "Nah, I got it. I just didn't expect you to talk so fast. So, who are these guys?" he asks, gesturing around the room.
Ghost chuckles, and shakes his head. "We're getting to that. I hear you've already met Lundi," he says, a slight edge of dislike in his voice as he gestures towards the martial artist from before. "He's the Op-Di of martial arts..." Ghost explains, an obvious look of distaste on his face. He turns to the remaining people in the room, introducing them and their occupation: There's Frag, the head of Demolitions, and Fella, head of the Erasers. In the corner stands Boris, the head of the information-gathering branch of the mafia, and Phantom over there is the Op-Di of sniping. As Ghost turns towards a man in a white coat, Psyk blinks, and points at the man. "I remember you! You told me how to find my room!" he says. Ghost chuckles a bit as the man bows. "This is Triv, the head of our science division," he says. "Now for the Capos," the Don says, turning towards the remaining four people. "Speedy and Rocket here are capos," he says, pointing at two of the people. "Britkid over there is both our driving head and a capo, just like how Charlotte here is both the Consigliere and the Op-Di of the assassination branch of our family."
Psyk closes his eyes, and takes in all of Ghost's words. He turns towards the Godfather, and bows his head respectfully. "One question...where do I fit in around here?"

GoodFella
GoodFella
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 02:09 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 02:00 PM, Fragment wrote:
At 2/18/06 01:57 PM, Monocrom wrote: long, boring, and unnecessary post.
Keep you martial arts chit-chat out of here, please.

Frag what the hell is your problem? Are you stupid? This guy shows us all respect and you act like an ass wtf

He clearly stated that this was the last self-defense post he makes here, who are you to decode what subjects go on here? Would you rather talk about e-stats? Wow man, you need to learn a lot, get it together for reals because the post you made about Monocrom just shows how ignorent you can be.

Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 02:28 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 02:01 PM, psykolord wrote: Chapter Four: Introductions.

Good chapter, you are really good at setting up a chain of command, and Strauss's temper (although he laughed when WildCatz insulted him, so I may be wrong here). Good job nonetheless. 5/5

I'm smart enough to not reply to Goodfella, by the way.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature
GoodFella
GoodFella
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 02:29 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 12:30 PM, aaron1994 wrote: im a compter haker and im verey good a makeing vrases

Some how I doubt this is true...if you do make viruses, what language do you code in to create them? Also, real hackers would NEVER say that they are computer hackers, just for future refrence.

I would not mention that type of shit on Newgrounds anymore at all if I was you and we do not hack or deal with computer security here.

Being good at making a virus is nothing anyway, you code in assembly laungage which is almost binary, and you embed any source exe files into a clean file, or you can just run it alone, but nobody codes in assembly anymore, its like writing code in binary. I know a site where you can get every type of virus known, if you need one that bad, just do research, dont claim to make them.

At 2/18/06 02:28 PM, Fragment wrote:
I\'m smart enough to not reply to Goodfella, by the way.

At least you are smart about something...

JPI
JPI
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 02:47 PM Reply

Ok, i'm bored and i should be doing work, so this can only mean one thing. I'm going to do some animation xD

If goodfella could be so kind to contact me via james_prankard @ at @ hotmail . dot . com, i'll get to work on the project he's working on. Again, as you said about the "passion", it'll depend on how i feel, work with/on the project. So i'll start to work, do a couple of scenes, and if i get a positive response with both the work i'm producing and my attitude towards it, i'll consider it one of my "main" projects i should be working on.

Anyways, the reason why i don't email him, is that there is no email in his profile :P

Also, while i'm posting, how long does it take a capo to nominate you? I only ask because of lack of information provided (i also looked at the NG Mafia forums rules), it also didn't meantion who the Capo's are, or how it works.

I'll shut up, posts in this club are far too long :P

- James

SIG YOINK!

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 02:48 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 02:29 PM, GoodFella wrote: At least you are smart about something...

Ok, this bystander thing ends here. Both of you, stop now, you're acting like a bunch of adolescents. I expect more out of you, and especially you GoodFella. No more arguing about this.

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 02:51 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 02:47 PM, James_Prankard_Inc wrote: Also, while i'm posting, how long does it take a capo to nominate you? I only ask because of lack of information provided (i also looked at the NG Mafia forums rules), it also didn't meantion who the Capo's are, or how it works.

Once one Capo sees your posts and decides you are good enough you can be voted in instantly unless some one else disagrees... Though if I were you I'd wait because it's been a while since any of our 4 Capos was even here...

BBS Signature
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 02:51 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 02:48 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Both of you, stop now, you're acting like a bunch of adolescents.

What the fuck did I do?

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature
JPI
JPI
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:09 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 02:51 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Once one Capo sees your posts and decides you are good enough you can be voted in instantly unless some one else disagrees... Though if I were you I'd wait because it's been a while since any of our 4 Capos was even here...

Aha, a capo is short for Capodecina?
And thus these are them?
Rocket
Britkid
Speedy1234

But there are only 3 Capodecina stated in the NG Mafia forum, by the way, Capo means "head" in Italian, and decina is the full form of dieci meaning "ten". So shouldn't there be 10 Capos?

I'm curious george xD

SIG YOINK!

BBS Signature
Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:14 PM Reply

So I'd ask to join if thats not too much to ask for. Good friend of mine is in here by the name of Ghost_Phantom helped me with B/P and what not. I used to post in politics but since I'm no that interested in CNN I really can't keep up so I resorted to clubs and I found in much more enjoyable when you can talk about something you know about. I'll await voting for an approval to be joined so in the meantime I leave with a wave and hopefully will not get shot on my way out.

BBS Signature
GoodFella
GoodFella
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:18 PM Reply

Phantom...unless you are willing to validate what you post, do not say I am acting out of line.

Monocrom is highly respected, he was responding to my post in his thread, just because he posts one time about self defense gives Frag no right to run him off.

You and Frag need to read all of the posts, please do not get me started on this.

Phantom I am disappointed that you let that shit slide. You should have been the first to notify Frag of his mistake.

I wonder how Ghost feels about this? Did you know that Monocrom always posts long? I thought that this was something we incouraged here in the Mafia.

You 2 want to post almost 10 times about E-STATS, I hope you both snap our of it now because I am not going to have much respect for you if you dont

GoodFella
GoodFella
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:22 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 03:14 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: So I\'d ask to join if thats not too much to ask for.

There has not been a capo around in days, its lawless in here, gun shots, broken bottles, fight...how much money you got? Lets make some bets...heh...anyway...I hope a Capo can vote you in, it only takes one vote to get in. Good luck man

Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:24 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 03:09 PM, James_Prankard_Inc wrote: Aha, a capo is short for Capodecina?
And thus these are them?
Rocket
Britkid
Speedy1234

Capo is short for Caporegime.
In addition to the ones you posted Charlotte is also a Capo.

At 2/18/06 03:14 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: So I'd ask to join if thats not too much to ask for.

You have to have 50 intelligent posts. I'v taken a look at your posts and you seem to have them. Feel free to hang around until a capo inducts you in.

NG Mafia
Caaan it beeee that it was allllll so simple then..

BBS Signature
RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:25 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 03:22 PM, GoodFella wrote:
At 2/18/06 03:14 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: So I\'d ask to join if thats not too much to ask for.
it only takes one vote to get in. Good luck man

Its funny ever since that new rule all the capo's have high taled out of here. And wheres the Boss and underboss?

Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:32 PM Reply

There has not been a capo around in days, its lawless in here, gun shots, broken bottles, fight...how much money you got? Lets make some bets...heh...anyway...I hope a Capo can vote you in, it only takes one vote to get in. Good luck man

Thank you. He's on vacation isn't he? Damn. This is gonna take awhile. Don't you have a right hand man or someone left to take in charge in Capo's absence? No? Okay then. Guess I'll just wait.

BBS Signature
RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:36 PM Reply

Hey warhammer would you know where to get 40K books. Like a shop or website?

Turkeybean
Turkeybean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Artist
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:37 PM Reply

As for sppedy...

At 2/17/06 10:38 PM, Speedy1234 wrote: To all mafia members!
Today is going to be my last day in the mafia....untill monday!
So keep it clean, while im gone.

Charlotte I havn't see in a couple pages. She is probably out on assignment, tracking down some low life in the middle of nowhere, waiting to splash his insides all over the wall. Brit I have not seen in a while, who knows what happened to that poor guy. He was probably eaten by his toliet. Rocket I havn't really seen since he was appointed to capo. I know he was not always extremly active, but he was more alive than this.

Strauss has been in, Ghost I'm sure is hanging around. They both like to make sure we don't kill each other. But I will agree about the lack of power here. It is quite starnge not see see anyone for this long. I'm sure it will not be too much longer though, so enjoy the anarchy while it lasts.

Despite the lack of capos, i am quite impressed with the way you have all been acting. Everyone has been fairly civil, staying up with stories, and not acting too far out there. Good work. I'm sure everyone is quite pleased with the way things are going. It provides a very calming expierience for everyone. Kinda like a big bag of...(trails off).

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:42 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 02:51 PM, Fragment wrote: What the fuck did I do?

You... You did nothing, keep it that way. But let the big boys deal with it when people post things too much out of order ok?

At 2/18/06 03:09 PM, James_Prankard_Inc wrote: Rocket
Britkid
Speedy1234

And Charlotte

But there are only 3 Capodecina stated in the NG Mafia forum, by the way, Capo means "head" in Italian, and decina is the full form of dieci meaning "ten". So shouldn't there be 10 Capos?

Also called, Caporegime’. and it also stands for lieutenant of around ten men, it does not mean there have to be ten Capos...

At 2/18/06 03:14 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: So I'd ask to join if thats not too much to ask for. Good friend of mine is in here by the name of Ghost_Phantom helped me with B/P and what not.

Finally after the barracks was founded we are getting some good members in here... All you need is a Capo to vote you in, but I do warn you, you are more likely to see hell freeze over than see a Capo here today.

At 2/18/06 03:18 PM, GoodFella wrote: Phantom...unless you are willing to validate what you post, do not say I am acting out of line.

You were doing normally until that second remark when Fragment was clearly ready to call it off... That I didn't care for.

BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:43 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 03:32 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: Thank you. He's on vacation isn't he? Damn. This is gonna take awhile. Don't you have a right hand man or someone left to take in charge in Capo's absence? No? Okay then. Guess I'll just wait.

We have 4 capos and 2 bosses who seem to be taking a little vacation, kind of weird if you ask me.

NG Mafia
Caaan it beeee that it was allllll so simple then..

BBS Signature
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:49 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 03:18 PM, GoodFella wrote: Phantom...unless you are willing to validate what you post, do not say I am acting out of line.

Hey, you jump off at me, call me ignorant, insult me, just because I told someone he was talking out of topic? I call that out of line.

Monocrom is highly respected, he was responding to my post in his thread, just because he posts one time about self defense gives Frag no right to run him off.

Then it's not only his mistake, it's yours as well. You should have asked the questions in their thread, not ours. Mast3rmind and Charlotte were once banned for talking out of topic, and I don't want that to happen to anyone here, and in fact, I was giving Monocrom a warning. I never once insulted him, or talked to him with distaste or disrespect.

You and Frag need to read all of the posts, please do not get me started on this.

Read more posts to validate my point? Mods have been known to browse around threads, Goodfella, and I bet you wouldn't like for neither you or Monocrom to get banned.

Phantom I am disappointed that you let that shit slide. You should have been the first to notify Frag of his mistake.

As I said before, I never made a mistake. Monocrom's post is SPAM, based on it's topic. You, on the other hand, insulted me. I fail to see what I did wrong, and I'm extremely dissapointed that Phantom would blame me for some fighting you did and that you would dare to insult me. News flash, this is why I left the Mafia once. I said I would do it again, and I remember how you said you were sorry. I don't regret calling you this: Liar.

I wonder how Ghost feels about this? Did you know that Monocrom always posts long? I thought that this was something we incouraged here in the Mafia.

Sure, but we don't encourage talking out of topic and spam. Even Ghost has been known to say this.

You 2 want to post almost 10 times about E-STATS, I hope you both snap our of it now because I am not going to have much respect for you if you dont

I'm not asking for much, just to stay on-topic. Frankly, I don't want your respect or your friendship right now, you insulted me for no reason. I hope you're happy.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature
GoodFella
GoodFella
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:52 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 03:42 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
You were doing normally until that second remark when Fragment was clearly ready to call it off... That I didn\'t care for.

Damn...you are right, why couldnt I just keep my mouth closed :X

X: it must have slipped my mind that that you are a pro, it must have happened when I didnt see you respond to the post. Its all good but we shouldnt run people off unless we have a good reason. Frag, please just read all the posts if you cant understand.

Otherwise its over n out...we have a loooooooot of people that want to get in..umm...we might need those new positions to have voting rights but who knows.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:52 PM Reply

Screw this... I'm getting too old for this shit, sort this out among yourselves. Just don't leave a bad impression on the new guys.

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:55 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 03:52 PM, GoodFella wrote: Damn...you are right, why couldnt I just keep my mouth closed :X

I told you I'm too old for this, my latest post was before knowing this one was out... Now that that is over with lets do this the right way, GoodFella and Fragment, shake hands.

BBS Signature
RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:56 PM Reply

You know theres an old saying guys don't rock the boat or you'l fall overboard. Just lets change the subject shall we before this gets out of hand Again. Erm Frag hows explosives working out any regrets about leaving breaking and entering.

And Stark perhaps a story about erasing to explain your job sometime(i might of missed one)

GoodFella
GoodFella
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:57 PM Reply

Frag you are wrong...he was responding to an earlier post that I made...check 2 posts before his, I made him a sig. Also Lundi invited him here.

The topic was the sig, he mentioned the sig in every post

I dont care if you leave the mafia because of me...you just want attention, get over it please
Turkeybean
Turkeybean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Artist
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:58 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 03:52 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Screw this... I'm getting too old for this shit, sort this out among yourselves. Just don't leave a bad impression on the new guys.

You must stay calm young grasshoppa. "Acuna matoda". Have a beer, sit back and relax. You do not have to mediate everything that goes on in here. Somtimes it is better to just let things work themselves out. i know you really try hard in here, it dosn't go unnoticed. There are some things that just don't need help. People will always disagree from time to time, especially in a family. it's just one of those things we all need to let happen. It is not healthy for everyone to just bottle everyhting up and then just blow it all over somthing stupid. That is what would happen if no one every said anything in disagreement. We have to let some things just play out.

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 03:58 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 03:55 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: I told you I'm too old for this, my latest post was before knowing this one was out... Now that that is over with lets do this the right way, GoodFella and Fragment, shake hands.

No.

I know I may sound like a jerk, but I HATE it when people take me as the bad guy. I was yelled at for something I never did, and now you expect me to shake hands and say sorry for something I never asked for. I want an apology.

And I'm dead serious.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature