New Topic Respond to this Topic
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 15:49:00 Reply

At 2/18/06 03:18 PM, GoodFella wrote: Phantom...unless you are willing to validate what you post, do not say I am acting out of line.

Hey, you jump off at me, call me ignorant, insult me, just because I told someone he was talking out of topic? I call that out of line.

Monocrom is highly respected, he was responding to my post in his thread, just because he posts one time about self defense gives Frag no right to run him off.

Then it's not only his mistake, it's yours as well. You should have asked the questions in their thread, not ours. Mast3rmind and Charlotte were once banned for talking out of topic, and I don't want that to happen to anyone here, and in fact, I was giving Monocrom a warning. I never once insulted him, or talked to him with distaste or disrespect.

You and Frag need to read all of the posts, please do not get me started on this.

Read more posts to validate my point? Mods have been known to browse around threads, Goodfella, and I bet you wouldn't like for neither you or Monocrom to get banned.

Phantom I am disappointed that you let that shit slide. You should have been the first to notify Frag of his mistake.

As I said before, I never made a mistake. Monocrom's post is SPAM, based on it's topic. You, on the other hand, insulted me. I fail to see what I did wrong, and I'm extremely dissapointed that Phantom would blame me for some fighting you did and that you would dare to insult me. News flash, this is why I left the Mafia once. I said I would do it again, and I remember how you said you were sorry. I don't regret calling you this: Liar.

I wonder how Ghost feels about this? Did you know that Monocrom always posts long? I thought that this was something we incouraged here in the Mafia.

Sure, but we don't encourage talking out of topic and spam. Even Ghost has been known to say this.

You 2 want to post almost 10 times about E-STATS, I hope you both snap our of it now because I am not going to have much respect for you if you dont

I'm not asking for much, just to stay on-topic. Frankly, I don't want your respect or your friendship right now, you insulted me for no reason. I hope you're happy.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF
Don't talk back.<3
sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature
GoodFella
GoodFella
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 15:52:03 Reply

At 2/18/06 03:42 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
You were doing normally until that second remark when Fragment was clearly ready to call it off... That I didn\'t care for.

Damn...you are right, why couldnt I just keep my mouth closed :X

X: it must have slipped my mind that that you are a pro, it must have happened when I didnt see you respond to the post. Its all good but we shouldnt run people off unless we have a good reason. Frag, please just read all the posts if you cant understand.

Otherwise its over n out...we have a loooooooot of people that want to get in..umm...we might need those new positions to have voting rights but who knows.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 15:52:58 Reply

Screw this... I'm getting too old for this shit, sort this out among yourselves. Just don't leave a bad impression on the new guys.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 15:55:48 Reply

At 2/18/06 03:52 PM, GoodFella wrote: Damn...you are right, why couldnt I just keep my mouth closed :X

I told you I'm too old for this, my latest post was before knowing this one was out... Now that that is over with lets do this the right way, GoodFella and Fragment, shake hands.

BBS Signature
RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 15:56:51 Reply

You know theres an old saying guys don't rock the boat or you'l fall overboard. Just lets change the subject shall we before this gets out of hand Again. Erm Frag hows explosives working out any regrets about leaving breaking and entering.

And Stark perhaps a story about erasing to explain your job sometime(i might of missed one)

GoodFella
GoodFella
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 15:57:08 Reply

Frag you are wrong...he was responding to an earlier post that I made...check 2 posts before his, I made him a sig. Also Lundi invited him here.

The topic was the sig, he mentioned the sig in every post

I dont care if you leave the mafia because of me...you just want attention, get over it please
Turkeybean
Turkeybean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Artist
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 15:58:14 Reply

At 2/18/06 03:52 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Screw this... I'm getting too old for this shit, sort this out among yourselves. Just don't leave a bad impression on the new guys.

You must stay calm young grasshoppa. "Acuna matoda". Have a beer, sit back and relax. You do not have to mediate everything that goes on in here. Somtimes it is better to just let things work themselves out. i know you really try hard in here, it dosn't go unnoticed. There are some things that just don't need help. People will always disagree from time to time, especially in a family. it's just one of those things we all need to let happen. It is not healthy for everyone to just bottle everyhting up and then just blow it all over somthing stupid. That is what would happen if no one every said anything in disagreement. We have to let some things just play out.

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 15:58:40 Reply

At 2/18/06 03:55 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: I told you I'm too old for this, my latest post was before knowing this one was out... Now that that is over with lets do this the right way, GoodFella and Fragment, shake hands.

No.

I know I may sound like a jerk, but I HATE it when people take me as the bad guy. I was yelled at for something I never did, and now you expect me to shake hands and say sorry for something I never asked for. I want an apology.

And I'm dead serious.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature
Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 15:58:49 Reply

At 2/18/06 03:36 PM, RedGlare wrote: Hey warhammer would you know where to get 40K books. Like a shop or website?

Are you thinking of Gameswokshop? If not then I'd very much like to know. Thanks.

BBS Signature
Turkeybean
Turkeybean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Artist
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 16:00:43 Reply

Agree to disagree.

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature
RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 16:01:19 Reply

At 2/18/06 03:58 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote:
At 2/18/06 03:36 PM, RedGlare wrote: Hey warhammer would you know where to get 40K books. Like a shop or website?
Are you thinking of Gameswokshop? If not then I'd very much like to know. Thanks.

Yea Gameworkshop i can't find any over here there clearing them for manga(just as i get intrested) i was wandering if you knew a website for there books.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 16:05:19 Reply

At 2/18/06 03:58 PM, Turkeybean wrote: You must stay calm young grasshoppa. "Acuna matoda". Have a beer, sit back and relax.

Good point, actually until this rumble in the jungle is passed ver I'll be chillin around in other clubs. Hope you all work this out. This is beer is for you Turk.

BBS Signature
GoodFella
GoodFella
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 16:12:36 Reply

Since you can not go back 2 pages to read it yourself let me break this down so you can maybe understand...

This = topic
At 2/18/06 01:28 AM, GoodFella wrote:

BTW...lundi I made that sig...I posted there but I will show you guys in case you wanna see too...

This= topic
At 2/18/06 02:07 AM, Monocrom wrote:

Greetings Gentlemen! I would like to take this opportunity to say \"Thank You\" to GoodFella for making me an awesome variation of the Sig he made for Lundi.Once again, much thanks to both GoodFella and Lundi!

This was Monocroms post that Frag responded to...also on topic...
At 2/18/06 01:57 PM, Monocrom wrote:

Just wanted to say, I appreciate the fact that GoodFella is so understanding about the Sig; and for the kind words he left here,

This= insulting

At 2/18/06 02:00 PM, Fragment wrote:
At 2/18/06 01:57 PM, Monocrom wrote: long, boring, and unnecessary post.
Keep you martial arts chit-chat out of here, please.

If nobody does not step up and admit it, well, I think thats wrong.

Frag I will never say sorry to you again, I wish you would stop wearing my sig that you never thanked me for. See this is a problem, you are too selfish for me,

I am outy folks, I cant stand this brat right now

At 2/18/06 01:57 PM, Monocrom wrote: Just wanted to say, I appreciate the fact that GoodFella is so understanding about the Sig; and for the kind words he left here
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 16:15:53 Reply

At 2/18/06 03:57 PM, GoodFella wrote: Frag you are wrong...he was responding to an earlier post that I made...check 2 posts before his, I made him a sig. Also Lundi invited him here.

Sure, but that still doesn't keep it from being spam. If you want to talk about martial arts, do it in the Martial Arts club, unless you mention it in a story, or is related to the NG Mafia. Otherwise, refrain from doing this unless you want to get banned or get the Mafia locked. Your choice.

I dont care if you leave the mafia because of me...you just want attention, get over it please

Yes, because not wanting to get banned is attention-whoring.

You know what? Do whatever the fuck you want. I'm tired of giving a shit and getting yelled at for doing so. But when you get banned, show some self-respect and don't come crying back like a fucking baby. I'm done speaking of this, up yours.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature
Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 16:28:15 Reply

At 2/18/06 04:01 PM, RedGlare wrote:
At 2/18/06 03:58 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote:
Yea Gameworkshop i can't find any over here there clearing them for manga(just as i get intrested) i was wandering if you knew a website for there books.

Well you can go to Barnes and Noble's ( and Borders, though I find Barnes and Nobles to a be a little more extensive) website and then look up the books there. I've found a few I must say I'm quite happy with. The shipping's not bad either. For the search menu type in either Dan Abnett or C.S Goto. Both are fantastic 40K writers. Really good warhammer books done by them. Glad you have an interest.

BBS Signature
Mordisquito
Mordisquito
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 16:29:45 Reply

At 2/18/06 04:12 PM, GoodFella wrote: Since you can not go back 2 pages to read it yourself let me break this down so you can maybe understand...

Ok.

This = topic

Ok, I understand. but like I said before, Martial Arts topics go in the Martial Arts club, not here.

This= insulting

Pointing out a mistake isn't insulting. Fine, I may have been too blunt, but still, that does not justify what he did.

If nobody does not step up and admit it, well, I think thats wrong.

I admitted that I was blunt, however right. However long or not, it is still spam.

Frag I will never say sorry to you again, I wish you would stop wearing my sig that you never thanked me for. See this is a problem, you are too selfish for me,

Selfish? God, I thanked you twice. I even thanked you personally, if I could clear up your mind. I'm not selfish, because these events happened months ago/pages ago. I will search the pages so you can check.

I am outy folks, I cant stand this brat right now

Sorry for caring about the NG Mafia.

RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 16:36:56 Reply

At 2/18/06 04:28 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote:
Both are fantastic 40K writers. Really good warhammer books done by them. Glad you have an interest.

Yea but i only have a space wolf novel and the titan comic and they were the last copies of the last 40K's on the shelf ever since manga they've been scraping them. I tried black libaray but that site overwhelmed me i try your suggestion.

Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 16:46:16 Reply

At 2/18/06 04:36 PM, RedGlare wrote:
At 2/18/06 04:28 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote:
Both are fantastic 40K writers. Really good warhammer books done by them. Glad you have an interest.
Yea but i only have a space wolf novel and the titan comic and they were the last copies of the last 40K's on the shelf ever since manga they've been scraping them. I tried black libaray but that site overwhelmed me i try your suggestion.

If your looking for a new batch then Gaunt's Novels is definately for you. Black Library has been very cluttered and bunched recently. Manga has really threw the W40K novels off the shelves and I'm very displeased with that because three quarters of the manga don't even sell and I'm sure you've heard of that one piece crap and Naruto and what not and its absolutely deplorable at whats happening to the W40K novels. its a wonder how I find them these days. You really can't find the exact thing you're looking for without opening 10,000 other pages with similar ideas but its not the right one. Would definately recommend the two authors though and I'm sure they'll link you up to similar novels you may have of interest.

BBS Signature
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 16:46:26 Reply

At 2/18/06 04:36 PM, RedGlare wrote: Yea but i only have a space wolf novel and the titan comic and they were the last copies of the last 40K's on the shelf ever since manga they've been scraping them. I tried black libaray but that site overwhelmed me i try your suggestion.

What kind of books do you like to read?

Goodfella, I'm stopping this fight. You can say anything, but I won't reply back. I hope that works out for you. Due to the disrespect you showed, I don't consider you my friend anymore, and I will ignore all of your posts. All of them. I guess that if I can't say anything without upsetting you, the best thing to do is give you the cold shoulder. You may take me off the Flash, do whatever you want, I don't care anymore and I won't protest, because frankly I'm tired of you. I also removed my sig, you can delete it off your sig site if you want.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature
RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 16:51:14 Reply

At 2/18/06 04:46 PM, Fragment wrote:
At 2/18/06 04:36 PM, RedGlare wrote: Yea but i only have a space wolf novel and the titan comic and they were the last copies of the last 40K's on the shelf ever since manga they've been scraping them. I tried black libaray but that site overwhelmed me i try your suggestion.

Well seeing as ive never read a single book since i was 8 i like those sci fi novels and sci fi comics appparently i left it to late to rekindle my intrest in reading as bookshops are in the manga rush and supplies are drying up.

Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 17:01:27 Reply

At 2/18/06 04:51 PM, RedGlare wrote: Well seeing as ive never read a single book since i was 8 i like those sci fi novels and sci fi comics appparently i left it to late to rekindle my intrest in reading as bookshops are in the manga rush and supplies are drying up.

Are you familiar with the Wheel of Time books? They're kind of Fantasy/ Sci Fi.

To keep this place on topic, where the hell are our Capos and leaders? I've seen more of the new members than our Capos. I know that 24/7 Internet is bad, but hey, you've got to come here at least once in a while.

I'm going to start a MAJOR story. Dun dun dun!

Just post your weapon, and your personality. Start....now!

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature
RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 17:05:49 Reply

At 2/18/06 05:01 PM, Fragment wrote:
At 2/18/06 04:51 PM, RedGlare wrote:
Are you familiar with the Wheel of Time books? They're kind of Fantasy/ Sci Fi.

Well no i'm afraid im not farmilliar with those books.

I'm going to start a MAJOR story. Dun dun dun!

Just post your weapon, and your personality. Start....now!

Well i carry i deseart eagle, and a any bladed instrument really and i guess i'm iradic ou know random mood swings.

Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 17:08:47 Reply

Jesus fucking Christ! What the fuck is up with you two!? The capos leave for one second, ONE FUCKING SECOND! And all hell breaks lose. Phantom tried to calm you two down but yet you still argue!

GoodFella, Fragment did thank you. And i'd be more then fucking happy to look it up for you.

Frament, you're doing the right thing by giving him the cold shoulder but this post:

At 2/18/06 04:15 PM, Fragment wrote: You know what? Do whatever the fuck you want. I'm tired of giving a shit and getting yelled at for doing so. But when you get banned, show some self-respect and don't come crying back like a fucking baby. I'm done speaking of this, up yours.

Is completly unneccesary and un called for.

Both of you don't want to fight and you know it. Both of you appologise right fucking now. Would you be fighting if Strauss or Ghost were here? I don't think so, but this shit behind you two before somthing bad happens.

NG Mafia
Caaan it beeee that it was allllll so simple then..

BBS Signature
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 17:14:28 Reply

At 2/18/06 05:05 PM, RedGlare wrote: Well no i'm afraid im not farmilliar with those books.

You aren't? Check them out.

Well i carry i deseart eagle, and a any bladed instrument really and i guess i'm iradic ou know random mood swings.

Sure thing. I guess I should make a list of the people I have, plus my stuff, so people won't get confused when I kill their asses...I mean, you know...look over there!

Fragment: Weapon: Tommy gun- Personality: Joyful
Red: Weapon: Desert Eagle- Personality: Bipolar

Anyone else?

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature
RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 17:14:52 Reply

Boris i know you are trying to help but your not its best we change the subject and don't get involved. I know its hard seeing 2 of your friends fight but the instant yu get involved they resent you for not siding with them.

Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 17:26:15 Reply

At 2/18/06 05:14 PM, RedGlare wrote: Boris i know you are trying to help but your not its best we change the subject and don't get involved. I know its hard seeing 2 of your friends fight but the instant yu get involved they resent you for not siding with them.

That's why l didn't side with anyone. If this was a normal argument then l wouldn't of gotten this involved.
Even though Frag and Fella have stopped fighting they should still appologise cause some of the things that were said were unacceptable.

NG Mafia
Caaan it beeee that it was allllll so simple then..

BBS Signature
Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 17:26:21 Reply

At 2/18/06 04:46 PM, Fragment wrote:

They're called Warhammer books and bsaically it's war in the year 40,000 following our new god the emperor who liberated the humans from chaos and xenos (aliens) which is a human disbelieving in faith and has converted to athiesm under conditions of extreme predjudice and corrupt actions. Very action packed with grim and future liek conditions. I like to read S.D Perry's books on Resident Evil I don't know if anybody here has read them but they are very deatlied and very indepth with story line and I'm shocked to say but better then the actual game if you can believe it ( He's also done the Aliens series of books). Stephen King's novels I like to read occasionally. I've been catching up on his latest book called " Pulse" and its a throw back to night of the living except its put into King's perspective which is good actually. I've read Eric Nylund's Halo book sand those are my personal favorites. What a change that is from game to book. Lotta things you get to explore in the book then the game; don't wanna ruin any surprises. Really like horror mystery novels...can't quite remember what one I was reading exactly in Barnes and Nobles but it was sick and twisted that adds intelligent writing and fiction. Big Tom Clancy fan. The Hunt for Red October and Patrot Games are ones I've been reading lately. He's done the Splinter Cell books, those I have also been reading. So thats basically it. I'm always open to book suggestions because being seclusive in choices leads to prime slection and trust me you don't wanna go through that like I did. Lost a lot of friends with that, good thing I've found a new direction.

BBS Signature
GoodFella
GoodFella
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 17:51:05 Reply

At 2/18/06 05:26 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote:
Even though Frag and Fella have stopped fighting they should still appologise cause some of the things that were said were unacceptable.

Look, this was not a fight, I am to old for that shit, I stated the facts. The post Monocrom made here is not spam and was on topic. Monocrom is 31 years old, he does not need Frag telling him what to do on NG. No rules have been broken, Frag called his post boring, well, I think most posts about e-stats are boiroing but I let it be because the mafia is here for many different reasons.

I have enough authority here to lay down the facts, I have done this, so now accept it.

I don't need anyone else telling me this is a fight, or to stop fighting, etc. Stay out of it if you can't help resolve things. If there is anymore concern in regards to this matter, simply look at Monocroms post and realize it was not spam. He did not deserve the disrespect, I won't let that shit happen without doing what is right.

Frag is being over dramatic, the post was not spam. Case and point. Now please don't push more people away because of this. Just respect the words I post.

MrTrivia
MrTrivia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 17:54:54 Reply

At 2/18/06 05:26 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: Big Tom Clancy fan. The Hunt for Red October and Patrot Games are ones I've been reading lately. He's done the Splinter Cell books, those I have also been reading.

So you're a Tom Clancy fan too? I've been reding the Ryanverse series for a while now, and I'm currently halfway through The Sum of All Fears . I've heard there'll be a new book by Tom Clancy out on May 31, 2006 and it's supposed to be another one in the Ryanverse (it's already available for pre-order on Amazon.com).

Jack of all trades, Master of none
Head Scientist of NG Mafia
& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature
Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-18 18:16:39 Reply

At 2/18/06 05:54 PM, mr_trivia wrote:
At 2/18/06 05:26 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: Big Tom Clancy fan. The Hunt for Red October and Patrot Games are ones I've been reading lately. He's done the Splinter Cell books, those I have also been reading.
So you're a Tom Clancy fan too? I've been reding the Ryanverse series for a while now, and I'm currently halfway through The Sum of All Fears . I've heard there'll be a new book by Tom Clancy out on May 31, 2006 and it's supposed to be another one in the Ryanverse (it's already available for pre-order on Amazon.com).

Ah the RyanVerse series. Good context and plot, climax build ups an another would kill to have, Only Tom Clancy. I do enjoy the Ryanverse series, there's something about the protaganist that sepeartes him from main charcters, a certain personality trait that makes his dialogue more interestin. I didn't know Clancy was going to release another RyanVerse book. Thats exciting. I shall put in my order right away. Thank you kind sir. By the way, how did you like the movie to sum of all fears. Some hated it, others enjoyed it. Was wondering what you thought of it.

BBS Signature