New Topic Respond to this Topic
Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-19 18:08:23 Reply

A position no-one has had hmm? Well I'll be the shoe polsiher as well as the shoe marketing analyzer. If your in the mob, make yourself look presentable with good, clean italian shoes. I was thinking a leather bound soul with divits and the end so in case your in some sort of a chase it will give your feet a chance to breath. I'll post some pictures of what shoes you may or may not like. Lets say GoodFella has taken an interest in these finely made sicilian, leather bound, brown shoes. I say " they're all yours" and thats that. I'll shine the shoes every other weak in case gore and such happens to stain them, would like them looking in tip top condition. So I'll take that position if thats okay with the family. Here's an idea of what the shoe may look like

NG Mafia

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-19 18:13:46 Reply

Shoes? That's new. Well. We had a full out tailor once. Do you want to take his place, he mentioned long ago he left.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-19 18:20:23 Reply

At 2/19/06 06:13 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Shoes? That's new. Well. We had a full out tailor once. Do you want to take his place, he mentioned long ago he left.

Sure. I don't mind taking his position but if he comes back I'd rather grant the spot back to him; it only seems fair. I'd happily assume position of tailor. If anyone has a special fit or design they would like, tell me and I will find the appropriate measure.

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-19 18:23:03 Reply

At 2/19/06 06:20 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: Sure. I don't mind taking his position but if he comes back I'd rather grant the spot back to him; it only seems fair. I'd happily assume position of tailor. If anyone has a special fit or design they would like, tell me and I will find the appropriate measure.

I'm pretty sure he isn't coming back but I feel ashamed because I forgot his alias so I can't show you... Well any way to start you off I could use a new leisure suit... You know, outside the formality of missions.

BBS Signature
GoodFella
GoodFella
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-19 18:29:46 Reply

At 2/19/06 06:08 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: help

A position no-one has had hmm? Well I\'ll be the shoe polsiher

roflz...warhammer you are truly unique...lol...thanks for the shoes, these are great.

I hope they help me with the ladies, I pissed mine off again. Wow, what a great profession, I am still laughing, not at you, but damn...

Christheman
Christheman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-19 18:35:14 Reply

i wanna be in 2

Hoooooooooo you ya PIE!

BBS Signature
Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-19 18:35:35 Reply

At 2/19/06 06:29 PM, GoodFella wrote: At 2/19/06 06:08 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: help
A position no-one has had hmm? Well I\'ll be the shoe polsiher
roflz...warhammer you are truly unique...lol...thanks for the shoes, these are great.

I hope they help me with the ladies, I pissed mine off again. Wow, what a great profession, I am still laughing, not at you, but damn...

I see the ROFL's rising. They are mighty humorous. The ladies will go crazy over you. Rather a sick joke but just ask a lady to sniff your shoes and your going in the right direction. Think this kinda shoe polish will work rather nicely. Its kiwi shoe shine and its water resistant and nourishes the color of the shoe. Your shoes will now look marvelous. Enjoy the golden shine.

BBS Signature
JPI
JPI
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-19 18:38:08 Reply

At 2/19/06 06:35 PM, Christheman wrote: i wanna be in 2

You need 50+ intelligent posts, much like the one i'm writing. Read the FAQ further up the page.

SIG YOINK!

BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-19 18:45:01 Reply

We did have a tailor, l found the page where he left. His name was Effsix, here's the page, he's a couple posts down.

In other news, Charlotte has apparently changed her name to Shigatake.

Also when l was browsing in the archives l came across my Bill Gates story. It seemed to be the thing at the time so here's the page of the Bill Gates story if you didn't read it. You can't miss it.

NG Mafia
I've evolved.
digi-digi

BBS Signature
GoodFella
GoodFella
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-19 18:45:34 Reply

At 2/19/06 06:38 PM, James_Prankard_Inc wrote:
You need 50+ intelligent posts, much like the one i\'m writing. Read the FAQ further up the page.

James...good to see you, I have been kinda waiting :P

You should get AIM and let me know when you get on. I wanted to mess with your page today so try and hurry.

I am not sure where you are hosting it, if you have graphics, and how many pages you need, so please let me know about AIM.

In return I will need you to look at the animatic if you have not done so, and create like 2 views of the weapon room. It will be easy, just make a bunch of weapons on shelves n stuff. Again we can talk about it on IM.

MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-19 23:23:17 Reply

Thanks for the sig, any advice you wanna give me for sigs hit me up on aim, damn, I wanna be leader of Assult Weapontry. As for the story, coming back soon, I promise.

Turkeybean
Turkeybean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Artist
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 01:43:51 Reply

At 2/19/06 04:03 PM, Britkid wrote: I'm back. Don't suppose anyone wanted to be a driver? No, glory-seekers. Anyway I see the flash has progressed, nice work GoodFella and I should be more active over the next few weeks.

I'ts good to see you back. Enjoy your vacation? lol. It'd be good to see you more active. We have not had a lot of capo activity as of late. It appears that may be changing though. As far as i have seen no one wanted to be a driver, sorry brit. Welcome back.

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature
Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 01:50:26 Reply

At 2/19/06 05:57 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: NG Mafia FAQ

Cool FAQ.

Driving
Leader: Britkid – ( Nick : Kid )

Thanks for putting that in, some people never remember these things.

By quoting this FAQ I agree that I have read and understood the NG mafia FAQ. I sign here under my name

__Britkid (why not?)________ and here.

Oh and Red, most people have ideas of England invading to do with their royalty ordering troops around.

Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Strauss
Strauss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 02:11:53 Reply

for those that made the mafia faq circulating around here, nice. we needed something like that. be sure to save that text and post it whenever someone needs information.

some suggestions though that you might want to update.
- all the capos were given a specific title, you might want to add in those (they earned
those titles)

- you shouldn't get people's hopes up by telling them how to become a capo. capos are chosen by ghost and i, and the current capos are fine for now. one of us will announce if another capo is needed. no offense, but we don't need members working hard to become a capo when chances are very low that they can earn the status of capo. remember, a capo status is not 'earned.' it is chosen under special circumstances.
but that doesn't mean that you can't encourage a member to be active with no hope of recognition. as the Family develops again, chances are good that there will be other prestigious positions available in the future. make sure to tell every member to rock on. they'll be rewarded, no bullshit.

- giving out capo information is necessary and good initiative on listing email addresses. but you guys left out the capo's IM contacts. those are very important as well. its much easier to send out a text message to a capo if you catch them online than it is to wait for them to check their email. make sure you give out all my info too. although i am only on a short time each day (i try to get on each day) but my im programs are always running, and i respond to every IM and email, so long as you leave me a way to contact you back.

- i'm not sure that ghost wants his contact information publicized. you have to ask him, but the advantage of being a godfather is not having to worry about dealing with all the day to day stuff that goes on here. that's my job. i think it's sufficient that only the capos get his contact information.
but ghost, if you see this and you dont mind being hounded, please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. youre pretty much the only person around here who can say i'm wrong - and you rarely do, so it's all love to a nigga...
(<- just to make it clear to everyone - and to cover my ass - that was in no way used as a racial slur or meant to be derrogitory in any way - but if anyone feels uncomfortable about that, just let me know and i will stop without any argument.)

other than that, i have no further objections to that faq - good job.

ATTENTION:

appointees for the new lieutenant rank have finally been decided. i just have to confer with ghost to put the stamp on it, so expect the official inductions and job descriptions soon.

Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 02:36:48 Reply

At 2/20/06 02:11 AM, Strauss69 wrote: (<- just to make it clear to everyone - and to cover my ass - that was in no way used as a racial slur or meant to be derrogitory in any way - but if anyone feels uncomfortable about that, just let me know and i will stop without any argument.)

Well, as a caucasian British minor I found that very offensive.

Now to cover my own ass, that was just a joke. But here's something you'll like...

Updated NG Mafia FAQ

1). How do I join the NG Mafia?

a) In order to join the NG Mafia, you must have at least 50 intelligent posts. You may post in the Mafia thread in order to help reach your quota, provided you listen to advice given to you from members on how to post.

b). so far the only people who can decide whether you are in or out are the Capos but soon some say will be given to the yet to be made lieutenants

2). What kinds of things do you do once in the Mafia?

a) Once you are a member of the Mafia, you can write stories for others to view and rate, RP, develop weapons if you are in the right job, talk with other Mafia members about the club itself, and lots more.

3). What jobs can I choose from?

a) You can choose from the jobs below or invent your own as long as you know it hasn’t been done before:

Assassins
Leader: Charlotte – ( Nick : Charlotte )

Demolitions
Leader: Fragment – ( Nick : Frag )

Martial Arts
Leader: BigLundi – ( Nick : Lundi )

Scientists
Leader: mr_trivia – ( Nick : Triv )

Snipers
Leader: Ghost_Phantom – ( Nick : Phantom )

Driving
Leader: Britkid – ( Nick : Kid )

Information
Leader : BORIS-4-U – ( Nick : Boris )

Erasers
Leader : GoodFella – ( Nick : GoodFella, b.stark, stark )

Transporting
Leader: StevensA - (Nick: Stevens)

Interrogation
Leader: RedGlare- ( Nick: Red)
You will also notice some of these professions have sub professions, to know more about them contact the head of the profession you wish to know more about.

4). How to do well in the Mafia.

a) Be an active member, respect your current capos, don\'t spam or flame other members, and be a loyal, well-rounded Mafia member.

5).What are all these Italian ranks I’m seeing and what do they mean, and even worse, which one am I ?

Traditional Italian ranks ( only the ones that exist here. )

1). Capo Crimini (a "Super Boss" known as a Don or "Godfather" of a crime family)

2). Capo Bastone (known as the "Underboss" is second in command to the Capo Crimini)

3). Consigliere (an advisor)

4). Capo di Capi Re (a title of respect given to a senior or retired member, equivalent to being a member emeritus)

5). Caporegime or Capodecina
(a lieutenant who commands a "crew" of around ten Sgarrista or "soldiers")

6) .Sgarrista or Soldati
("made" members of the Mafia who serve primarily as foot soldiers)

7). Picciotto (a low ranking member who serves as an "enforcer")

This about sums it up. For more information, you can contact the following people:

Godfather
Ghost (email here?)

Underboss
Strauss: djy80@verizon.net

Consigliere and Capodecina Di Tutto
Charlotte: SadicSchoolgirl@gmail.com
AIM: Doesn't say (none?)

Capodecina Dedicato
Rocket: dodo_in_a_snow_storm@hotmail.com
AIM: Rocketmaneh

Capodecina Della Gente
Britkid: hotelf954@hotmail.com
AIM: BritkidNG

Capodecina Del Forte
Speedy1234: NG_speedy1234@hotmail.com
AIM: bigbeggarboy

Strauss
Strauss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 02:49:35 Reply

hey britkid, get your ass on aim now, need to talk to you for a while

this is for goodfella, and all the other mafiosos.

allright, allright, you guys win with the pvt forums. i officially concede, and plan to make use of the private forums, because i see potential and use for them....

but i need to make changes to prepare it first for use for our members, before i go out and announce it official and ask all members to join up.

basically what i'm saying is someone make me an admin!!!

fella, i will talk with you on what changes im going to make and why, but i promise that your hard work will not go underbelly this time. i'll make sure that we make a successful forum that can be compatible with the Family and the thread.

GoodFella
GoodFella
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 03:40:01 Reply

At 2/20/06 02:49 AM, Strauss69 wrote:
basically what i'm saying is someone make me an admin!!!

Sorry, I thought I made you an admin, you are one now.

fella, i will talk with you on what changes im going to make and why, but i promise that your hard work will not go underbelly this time. i'll make sure that we make a successful forum that can be compatible with the Family and the thread.

I understand, I dont have much time for the forum anyway, I know you will make sure its all set up right.

There is an unknown email with an unknown name The Dude, whoever that is should not be validated until they identify themselves.

Good Luck

Strauss
Strauss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 04:58:51 Reply

just wanted to let everyone know....the private forums are disabled right now. they're not banned, and we're not going to get rid of them, im just making some changes around it. i promise you it will look a lot more organized and useful when im done. for now, just post everything you have to say here in the bbs thread.

any questions or concerns, let me know.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 06:56:06 Reply

At 2/20/06 02:36 AM, Britkid wrote: Updated NG Mafia FAQ

I made a 2.5 version and added one profession ( attorneys ) and improved the part about reading and understanding the FAQ... Once Strauss brings the forums back up we can keep updating it at need. so far we are at version 2.5

At 2/20/06 02:11 AM, Strauss69 wrote: appointees for the new lieutenant rank have finally been decided. i just have to confer with ghost to put the stamp on it, so expect the official inductions and job descriptions soon.

Can't wait to hear, I'll be here for about 12 hours starting now... I may be gone in a couple of hours for about 2 more hours, I need to get a haircut... but other than that I'm here.

BBS Signature
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 09:40:53 Reply

Hello.

First of all, like I said months ago, I'm a very extreme person, some people even consider me bipolar, meaning that I'm either very happy or seething mad. During my periods of anger, I say some things, such as "I hate you", or "I'm going to kill you" or "aorjeafovn;ngoerjfa". These are things you are welcome to ignore.

Strauss, I do believe in your ways of solving arguments, in fact, I encourage them, BUT, seeing as it can be me in the mess, the best thing you could do is ignore me. And I don't mean "Hey Frag, don't." kind of ignore, but I mean full-on, cold shoulder ignorance until I show improvement. You are also welcome to not take seriously some of the things I say, unless I later declare them as true, as what I am about to do now.

Goodfella, I will not be giving you the cold-shoulder at all, ALTHOUGH I will not respond to any of your insults or threats. You may think of me as a coward or an idiot, but I think this will be for the best. Also, to prevent even more problems, I will ignore your fights with anyone else, seeing as how giving words of advice offend people even more. Don't take this as an offense, but rather as something that will extremely benefit both of us and the Mafia.

I will take that sentence out of my sig, though, so rest assured that the BBS will not see you as a jerk or anything at all. Let me just clarify you that I did say thanks for the sig, two times in fact, and I have never before put a "Sig done by _____" in my sig ever before. To refresh your memory, I thanked you on an IM. Seeing as how you do not see this as enough thanksgiving, please do not give me any more sigs, I do not want them.

Also, you are welcome to do whatever you want with your Flash, even if that includes deleting my character off it. I can say this with no ego that I won't be angry towards you, or do any actions on the base of hatred. Sit back knowing I will not vote 0 on the Flash or leave a hateful review.

I hope you respond to this, I want to hear what you think.

Mafia, don't you want to take part of my cool new story? :'-(

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF
Don't talk back.<3
sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature
Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 10:32:26 Reply

So I'm looking at new suit and they have ploymer and then there is nylon. I'm trying to decide which is the more comfortable fit.Its nice in it has been creased to firmly fit your shoulders not so much you look bulky but you look like you've been staying in shape. Possibly a 29 fit I guess for the thin waisted. i can expand that to 32 if it feels tight. I'm working on a combination of a silk sock and something you should see at a golf tournament the apparel of that sock is what I'm thinking about. As for ties well everyone has their own taste so I'll leave that up to you what the design should look like. Haircuts can be trimmed back if you're going for the "wave" look basiclally a flip at tne front of that hair, again open to suggestions.

IM-VidWing. contact me if you have any questions ( doubt you would though)

BBS Signature
RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 10:52:32 Reply

At 2/20/06 01:50 AM, Britkid wrote:
At 2/19/06 05:57 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
Oh and Red, most people have ideas of England invading to do with their royalty ordering troops around.

Must be the southeners then in the north were more republican and see the royal family as the most un British instituition or just don't care. Anyhow my remark was a sarci remark about how you left us for awhile still being a fairly new capo. Its a delussions of grandour type joke.

Regus-MK-IV
Regus-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 11:01:56 Reply

Ok, I apologize for not posting recently and missing about 30 pages of recent junk. Just out of curiosity, what is going on.

Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 11:09:59 Reply

At 2/20/06 09:40 AM, Fragment wrote: Mafia, don't you want to take part of my cool new story? :'-(

I guess not. :'-(

Shit, I'm cancelling all my plans.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature
Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 11:42:12 Reply

At 2/20/06 02:49 AM, Strauss69 wrote: hey britkid, get your ass on aim now, need to talk to you for a while

I left after my post. I'll be on AIM til about 9PM GMT, and then for about an hour after 10PM GMT, can you get on then? If not, send an email.

At 2/20/06 06:56 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: I made a 2.5 version and added one profession ( attorneys ) and improved the part about reading and understanding the FAQ... Once Strauss brings the forums back up we can keep updating it at need. so far we are at version 2.5

Nice, it'll obviously need to be updated every week, with all the new members.

At 2/20/06 09:40 AM, Fragment wrote: Mafia, don't you want to take part of my cool new story? :'-(

Do you mean in General forum? I'll look for it.

At 2/20/06 10:52 AM, RedGlare wrote: Anyhow my remark was a sarci remark about how you left us for awhile still being a fairly new capo. Its a delussions of grandour type joke.

Oh that, oh well I didn't have much choice about going away, sorry.

Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 11:48:06 Reply

Do you mean in General forum? I'll look for it.

No, I mean here. Just post your weapon and your personality.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 11:56:02 Reply

At 2/20/06 11:48 AM, Fragment wrote: No, I mean here. Just post your weapon and your personality.

Sniper rifle, wisdom of age... eh personality... Well I have no continence what so ever, the rest you can make up or whatever.

BBS Signature
Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 12:07:05 Reply

Weapon: Hidden blade inside a ring that I can kill unsuspecting people with. A pistol in my pocket. Also I drive my car around if that counts.

Personality: Thoughtful. Doesn't let anyone know what mood he's in. Calm in a crisis.

Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 12:16:22 Reply

Something small for me. Antique. Old and never used. Hmm. Like a western gun. Ingravings on there, sounds expensive....E-bay must have it. If they have snow for 9.89 a bag then they must have it. But the name, can't quite remember. Tip of my tongue but I don't remember the name. Oh well. It's classic.

BBS Signature
RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 12:18:33 Reply

At 2/20/06 12:16 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: Something small for me. Antique. Old and never used. Hmm. Like a western

You mean the colt revolvers?