Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 12:31:54 Reply

At 2/20/06 12:18 PM, RedGlare wrote:
At 2/20/06 12:16 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: Something small for me. Antique. Old and never used. Hmm. Like a western
You mean the colt revolvers?

YES! Thats exactly it. Its so nicely done in design. Quite old schoo. I'm just that old. Modern guns to big and confusing. This is simple. I like it. Bad taste you say? You'd follow this to if you had to attend luncheons on every sunday with your grandparents and an after dinner golf game. Sounds so UK.

BBS Signature
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 12:50:45 Reply

At 2/20/06 11:56 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Sniper rifle, wisdom of age... eh personality... Well I have no continence what so ever, the rest you can make up or whatever.

Ok, you're going to be gay in the story. I'm dead serious, you really are going to be gay.

At 2/20/06 12:07 AM, Britkid wrote: Weapon: Hidden blade inside a ring that I can kill unsuspecting people with. A pistol in my pocket. Also I drive my car around if that counts.

You can only have one weapon, so choose one of those three (the car counts as a weapon). Red, that goes for you too.

Personality: Thoughtful. Doesn't let anyone know what mood he's in. Calm in a crisis.

You're going to be gay too. Yup.

Ok, so far I have me, Red, Phantom and Brit in the story. If I don't get anymore solicitors by tonight, I'm setting up a deadline.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF
Don't talk back.<3
sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature
Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:00:49 Reply

At 2/20/06 12:50 PM, Fragment wrote: You can only have one weapon, so choose one of those three (the car counts as a weapon).

Aww shit, difficult choice... Well, I'll take the car, but a nice car, an Aston or something.

You're going to be gay too. Yup.

Lol, anyone who doesn't put 'thug' is gay.

Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Nomader
Nomader
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:00:51 Reply

Alright, I'm probably back full-time now. Because I'm bored. D:

Anyways, thanks for the sig, GoodFella - I'll be putting it up soon.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').
Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular
Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature
RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:02:43 Reply

At 2/20/06 12:50 PM, Fragment wrote:
At 2/20/06 11:56 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
You can only have one weapon, so choose one of those three (the car counts as a weapon). Red, that goes for you too.

Ok some kind of knife you can choose which one.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:05:02 Reply

At 2/20/06 12:50 PM, Fragment wrote: Ok, you're going to be gay in the story. I'm dead serious, you really are going to be gay.

I'll say this once, and once alone. If you do that mistake, it will be the last mistake you ever live to make, and I'm dead serious myself.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:12:07 Reply

At 2/20/06 01:05 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
I'll say this once, and once alone. If you do that mistake, it will be the last mistake you ever live to make, and I'm dead serious myself.

Someones covering up for something.

Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:12:32 Reply

We could use a cook. I have this amazing italian cook book for " family dinners". There's one recipe to die for ( I'll put that at a non literal stand point for safety precauitions). its a pasta dish of sorts, stuffed shells if you will, cooked in red wine with a dash of cognac and parsley leaves added seasonings to spice the flavor along with red peppers and a heavy dose of olive oil, fresh squeezed from the orchards themselves. Tomato basil and fetachine tossed in with a vodka sauce.... it appears I have spots of drool on my keyboard, please excuse me while I fix the mess. In the meantime as a little side job if anyone gets hungry please let me know, I'll most likely find something you'll like but don't you dare ask for delivery. I can't stand for delivery. Especially that dischorno or whatever its called. Delivery my foot, its cheap and a plastic like pizza. What a disgrace.

BBS Signature
Nomader
Nomader
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:14:02 Reply

At 2/20/06 11:48 AM, Fragment wrote: No, I mean here. Just post your weapon and your personality.

Meh, why not.

I really need to pay attention more, before I hit the 'post' button.

Weapon: Beretta (a pistol, for the dimwits out there)
Personality: Procrastinator - puts things off to the last minute

Let me guess - gay?
At 2/20/06 01:12 PM, RedGlare wrote: Someones covering up for something.

Sure he's not a lesbian?
:P

Ghost_Phantom, this is a horrible joke, and before you get defensive, I apologize completely.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').
Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:15:06 Reply

Not funny Red, Once some gay dude came near me and acted all gay... I told him to leave and started singing... I punched him. I really dislike gay people or at least the stereotypes they have, and being described as one will honestly cost Frag dearly.

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:17:15 Reply

If that is the treatment Frag has for me after I regained him his account after getting hacked then fine...

BBS Signature
Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:18:58 Reply

At 2/20/06 01:15 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
Not funny Red, Once some gay dude came near me and acted all gay... I told him to leave and started singing... I punched him. I really dislike gay people or at least the stereotypes they have, and being described as one will honestly cost Frag dearly.

My turtle was ran over by a gay drunk driver. I feel terrible. I'll never get over that.

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:20:39 Reply

At 2/20/06 01:18 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: My turtle was ran over by a gay drunk driver. I feel terrible. I'll never get over that.

I don't have much of a problem with the people as much as I have a problem with the ones that follow those girly stereotypes... I once punched one and I won't think twice if I have to do it again.

BBS Signature
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:25:28 Reply

At 2/20/06 01:00 PM, Britkid wrote: Aww shit, difficult choice... Well, I'll take the car, but a nice car, an Aston or something.

Good choice. Do you fancy a McLaren F1?

Lol, anyone who doesn't put 'thug' is gay.

Whu?

At 2/20/06 01:02 PM, RedGlare wrote: Ok some kind of knife you can choose which one.

Hmmm, maybe a Bowie knife or a machete. Hey, I'm not the one choosing here, damn it! (Except your sexual preferences)

At 2/20/06 01:05 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: I'll say this once, and once alone. If you do that mistake, it will be the last mistake you ever live to make, and I'm dead serious myself.

Sorry, the decision is final. You're going to be gay.

At 2/20/06 01:14 PM, Nomader wrote: Weapon: Beretta (a pistol, for the dimwits out there)

Sure thing, Nomader. How have been things? Long time no see.

Personality: Procrastinator - puts things off to the last minute
Let me guess - gay?

You guessed right, buddy! Whee!

At 2/20/06 01:15 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Not funny Red, Once some gay dude came near me and acted all gay... I told him to leave and started singing... I punched him. I really dislike gay people or at least the stereotypes they have, and being described as one will honestly cost Frag dearly.

Of course the gay acted all gay..he's gay! Don't worry, though, you won't be a effeminate gay guy, just a regular gay guy. Everything will be the same as always except that you will like taking it up the ass.

Did I went too far with that one?

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature
Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:27:28 Reply

At 2/20/06 01:20 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:

I don't have much of a problem with the people as much as I have a problem with the ones that follow those girly stereotypes... I once punched one and I won't think twice if I have to do it again.

Must've hurt. I got into a fight. He broke my wrist and I broke his nose. He headbutted me and I twisted his arm. We were beat up pretty badly. We now share the same lunch table discussing what we want to do with our lives and converse over C++ programming. I invited him over to a party. We both got very drunk. He drove me home. The next day he shared an advil bottle with me. He stood up for me when I was the only one who thought differently. Strange? Thats life.

BBS Signature
Nomader
Nomader
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:28:26 Reply

At 2/20/06 01:25 PM, Fragment wrote: Sure thing, Nomader. How have been things? Long time no see.

Meh, things are fine. I've just been too lazy to open the internets in the last week or so - bhut I'm getting back into it.

At least my grades are doing a bit better... still not good enough. D:

Let me guess - gay?
You guessed right, buddy! Whee!

Procrastination powers!
*sits in his chair and sleeps*

At 2/20/06 01:17 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: If that is the treatment Frag has for me after I regained him his account after getting hacked then fine...

Ghost_Phantom, calm down.

This is the sort of thing that Strauss adressed in one of his speeches here .

Fragment's obviously joking around with you, so don't worry about it. If you're still offended, just keep it to IM - I'd rather not read of your problems with gay people in this thread... :/

Hint to Fragment - you might want to drop it for the sake of the thread...

Nomader ('No, mad, er').
Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:31:54 Reply

At 2/20/06 01:28 PM, Nomader wrote: Meh, things are fine. I've just been too lazy to open the internets in the last week or so - bhut I'm getting back into it.
At least my grades are doing a bit better... still not good enough. D:

Ugh, I understand. I think the Intrawebs is messing with my grades, but I've been getting higher and higher grades recently, so I think I'll do fine.

Procrastination powers!
*sits in his chair and sleeps*

What the hell is procrastination..... :-B (Buckteeth smile)

Ghost_Phantom, calm down.
This is the sort of thing that Strauss adressed in one of his speeches here .

Yeah, calm down, you dweeb.

Fragment's obviously joking around with you, so don't worry about it. If you're still offended, just keep it to IM - I'd rather not read of your problems with gay people in this thread... :/

Phantom, you're welcome to IM me, I'm going to sign in to AIM right now.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature
Nomader
Nomader
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:42:15 Reply

At 2/20/06 01:31 PM, Fragment wrote: Ugh, I understand. I think the Intrawebs is messing with my grades, but I've been getting higher and higher grades recently, so I think I'll do fine.

Meh, I'm going to be much more irregular in my signing on nowadays - school and homework have to come first...

Still, I have to raise my math grade by about ten points. :/

What the hell is procrastination..... :-B (Buckteeth smile)

*shoots out your teeth with my beretta*
"TARGET PRACTICE!"

Phantom, you're welcome to IM me, I'm going to sign in to AIM right now.

... and this is how thing should be worked out all the time. :D

Nomader ('No, mad, er').
Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:44:22 Reply

At 2/20/06 01:31 PM, Fragment wrote: Phantom, you're welcome to IM me, I'm going to sign in to AIM right now.

I here by retreat from your story, if you mention me it will be done against my will and will not be approved by me.

BBS Signature
psykolord
psykolord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:46:59 Reply

Ugh. This makes me realize I need to do a new chapter of my story. This is what I HATE about ADHD. I get these bouts of creativity, and then I lose interest but I still HAVE to finish it. But I'm actually liking this story. :P

Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:50:04 Reply

I never get IM'd. I'm so lonely. Good thing I can talk to myself. Its my escape from madness. DAMNIT! I just stole Phantom's message. Thats trademarked right. No? Shit! I'll pay you back. Here's a insurance promise

I.O.U

That should do it.

BBS Signature
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:53:10 Reply

At 2/20/06 01:46 PM, psykolord wrote: Ugh. This makes me realize I need to do a new chapter of my story. This is what I HATE about ADHD. I get these bouts of creativity, and then I lose interest but I still HAVE to finish it. But I'm actually liking this story. :P

Yeah! Finish yours, I like yours! (so far).

By the way guys, Phantom convinced me of him not being gay. However, both Brit and Nomader will be gay in the story at all times.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 13:55:43 Reply

At 2/20/06 01:50 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: I.O.U

That line belongs to Sony Entertainment. Are you a part of Sony entertainment? I think not, the line is featured on their best goriest game, God of War...

At 2/20/06 01:53 PM, Fragment wrote: By the way guys, Phantom convinced me of him not being gay. However, both Brit and Nomader will be gay in the story at all times.

I'm very stubborn about these things. As you just saw.

BBS Signature
Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 14:05:47 Reply

At 2/20/06 01:55 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 2/20/06 01:50 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: I.O.U
That line belongs to Sony Entertainment. Are you a part of Sony entertainment? I think not, the line is featured on their best goriest game, God of War...

I did an internship. It sucked. " bring me coffee" " whipe the seat for me" "where's the food" " fix this chair for me" " Carry me to the next room" Roll down the stairs like a crazy dog on anthrax" " do a somersalut out that window" Type this paper for me" Who are you, cleanup right? there's a bathroom spill of crap water in the stalls, clean it" " You wouldn't by chance heppen to be mexican would you?" I don't what saved me from suicuide but I damn well came close to it. The best part was the box of joes. Must of went through some crazy amount to keep me going. I don't like the sony staff. they're a bunch of stuck up pigs, and I should know, I worked with them., Did I get to play Devils Saga 2? yes I did but that did not kill the anxiety I had to go through. Did I get a look at God of War 2? Yes I did. Will I tell you? probably not, I don't want to ruin anything, but let's just say you won't be playing who you think you'll play as, the system has changed quite a bit. God of war is so hard on God mode. I can't do it. I cry when I see " you died". I just can't do it.

BBS Signature
Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 14:08:04 Reply

At 2/20/06 01:53 PM, Fragment wrote: By the way guys, Phantom convinced me of him not being gay. However, both Brit and Nomader will be gay in the story at all times.

You what? I'd told you what I'd done. Jeez, that's low.

Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 14:15:24 Reply

At 2/20/06 02:08 PM, Britkid wrote:
You what? I'd told you what I'd done. Jeez, that's low.

X play gives it a 1/5

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 14:30:38 Reply

At 2/20/06 02:15 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: X play gives it a 1/5

Gives what a 1? By the way about God of War 2, one question, will the demonic brother of Kratos be involved?

BBS Signature
Regus-MK-IV
Regus-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 14:39:39 Reply

Umm, guys WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Sorry about that it's just that I have missed 30+ Pages and have no Idea about what is going on.
Please tell me?

Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 14:45:01 Reply

At 2/20/06 02:30 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 2/20/06 02:15 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: X play gives it a 1/5
Gives what a 1? By the way about God of War 2, one question, will the demonic brother of Kratos be involved?

Yes he will. In fact there's on interview on Gamespot on what the developer plans to be doing for this new installment. You'll see that halo 2 thing going on and if you didn't like that then there's not much hope of a partial liking to this however if you did then you'll like the transition between charcters. ( females involved ^_^)

BBS Signature
Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-20 14:46:33 Reply

At 2/20/06 02:39 PM, Regus_MK_IV wrote: Umm, guys WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Sorry about that it's just that I have missed 30+ Pages and have no Idea about what is going on.
Please tell me?

WE'RE STUCK IN A BLENDER AND WE CAN'T GET OUT! FISH US OUT! HURRY?

BBS Signature