• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-22 19:36:53 Reply

At 2/22/06 05:27 PM, BigLundi wrote: Next story
The Tip Off

Very good story Lundi, l liked it.

I'm feelin like shit today guys, so l probably won't be on much. Until then, keep up the stories guys.

NG Mafia
I've evolved.
digi-digi

BBS Signature
Deadly
Deadly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-22 19:55:56 Reply

At 2/22/06 05:08 PM, Nomader wrote: MrDeadly, nice story. It keeps you wondering what's going to happen next, a great end to an installment!

thanks! too bad i too am wondering whats gonna happen next...any ideas?

Oh Snype, you're such a fag.

BBS Signature
Speedy
Speedy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-22 20:21:14 Reply

Very nice story BigLundi! 5/5

BBS Signature
School
School
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Programmer
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-22 20:32:29 Reply

At 2/22/06 05:59 PM, Socially-Failed wrote: Mr. Godfather, I bring some bad news, one of our men has been shot by the police, if you let me join, I may be able to settle this unfortuanate event.

Please explain this nonsense first, and then we'll consider you joining.

HOLY-FUCKING-SHIT
HOLY-FUCKING-SHIT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-22 21:09:02 Reply

Mr. GodFather, I would be honerd to join the mafia. You ask me to make intelligent posts, I shall. I will post until I am in your mafia.

I hope everybody had a real, real good time.

BBS Signature
Speedy
Speedy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-22 22:11:49 Reply

At 2/22/06 09:09 PM, Dark_raider wrote: Mr. GodFather, I would be honerd to join the mafia. You ask me to make intelligent posts, I shall. I will post until I am in your mafia.

Just to let everybody know, thats what i like in a user...someone who actually reads the rules before posting.

BBS Signature
School
School
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Programmer
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-22 22:19:16 Reply

At 2/22/06 10:11 PM, Speedy1234 wrote: Just to let everybody know, thats what i like in a user...someone who actually reads the rules before posting.

Woohoo, you're cool. We care.
Anyway, to Dark_raider: Refer to Ghost_Phantom's FAQ although there's the very slight chance that you've done so already. Of course I'm pulling that assumption out of nowhere, there's absoultely nothing in that post of yours that could indicate that. If you don't have any questions, feel free to hang around here to reach your quota and we'll be glad to validate you once you do.

Speedy
Speedy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-22 22:44:33 Reply

At 2/22/06 10:19 PM, CharIotte wrote:
At 2/22/06 10:11 PM, Speedy1234 wrote: Just to let everybody know, thats what i like in a user...someone who actually reads the rules before posting.
Woohoo, you're cool. We care.

Yes, i know im cool.

BBS Signature
School
School
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Programmer
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-22 23:24:23 Reply

At 2/22/06 10:44 PM, Speedy1234 wrote: Yes, i know im cool.

We still don't care.

Turkeybean
Turkeybean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Artist
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-22 23:30:09 Reply

The FAQ sheets are looking better and better. it is really nice having a good one of those. Posting it for new memebrs will really save a lot of explaining. Thanks to every one that has been doing them. I know we have had a couple in the past, but never to the extent that the new ones go to.

The stories are also looking great. I have not read any of them that I have not liked yet. You are all doing great. I will have to eventually get around to making one. it would probably be laughed off the forum though. I have never really tried my hand at any stories. Anyone have any tips?

Nomander, i have been meaning to tell you it is good to see you around. We didn't see much of you for a bit there. it seems as though there are still a lot of people we do not see much of. It would be nice to see a little more of certain people. i guess we'll see what happens.

Thanks to everyone for what you have all been doing here. Things have been running quite smoothly here, sure is good to see. I'm sure we can all keep it up eh?

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature
School
School
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Programmer
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-22 23:34:59 Reply

I'd appreciate it much if someone could get back to me on whether the FAQ thread on the off-NG forums is public access. If not, I'll make it so that we can just link hopeful members to it instead of stretching the page down unnecessarily. I hate scrolling.

Turkeybean
Turkeybean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Artist
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-22 23:42:35 Reply

At 2/22/06 11:34 PM, CharIotte wrote: I'd appreciate it much if someone could get back to me on whether the FAQ thread on the off-NG forums is public access. If not, I'll make it so that we can just link hopeful members to it instead of stretching the page down unnecessarily. I hate scrolling.

That is a really good idea. It would be much easier to link new members to it rather than reposting. I am like you, I hate scrolling. If it is not public it really should be. If anyone is worried about contact info. a second FAQ sheet w/o it could be made. If they did become a member they would have access to the one with contact info. anyway.

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 00:03:20 Reply

At 2/22/06 11:42 PM, Turkeybean wrote: That is a really good idea. It would be much easier to link new members to it rather than reposting. I am like you, I hate scrolling. If it is not public it really should be. If anyone is worried about contact info. a second FAQ sheet w/o it could be made. If they did become a member they would have access to the one with contact info. anyway.

Strauss has the forums offline now but there is a feature to make even guests ( not registered in the forum in any way to have access to a thread ) and you can have full lockdown and restrict a lot even of listed and validated members.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
Deadly
Deadly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 09:44:10 Reply

At 2/23/06 12:03 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
Strauss has the forums offline now but there is a feature to make even guests ( not registered in the forum in any way to have access to a thread ) and you can have full lockdown and restrict a lot even of listed and validated members.

i think something to add to the "Linkage" of everything is the following:

1) a link the NG Mafia forums outside of NG
2) a link to the NG Mafia forums on NG
3) a link to the Mafia FAQ. (and everytime something is added or changed, everyone would need to re-link it)

those 3 links should be required in everyones sig who is in the mafia, along with anything they wish. (NG BBS rules, myspace, etc.)

and boris! i think im gonna kill you in the next chapter of my story. if not the next one, then the one after that. :D

BBS Signature
psykolord
psykolord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 10:03:03 Reply

At 2/23/06 09:44 AM, MrDeadly wrote:
those 3 links should be required in everyones sig who is in the mafia

Or not.
Because it takes a SHITLOAD of text to type in the URLs for the links. And some of us don't have such ungodly room in our sigs.
I don't got any authority as to the final decision, but I have reservations against the idea.

Ghost
Ghost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 10:18:32 Reply

At 2/23/06 10:03 AM, psykolord wrote: I don't got any authority as to the final decision, but I have reservations against the idea.

As always, it's an option to put anything mafia related in your sig space. I won't force it upon anyone, it's just a suggestion to show some pride.

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 10:21:06 Reply

At 2/23/06 10:18 AM, _Ghost_ wrote: As always, it's an option to put anything mafia related in your sig space. I won't force it upon anyone, it's just a suggestion to show some pride.

At first I put a link to the mafia out of my own initiative and choice, no one forced me... And psykolord has a point, I have several links in my sig and I've run out of room for all those links... No way am I linking all those... but about forums, we can post the link whenever some one is allowed to join...

BBS Signature
Deadly
Deadly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 10:28:09 Reply

This is part 2. and luck for you Boris, you doont die yet :D

Sovetsk Par II

“As I was saying” Phantom says with a stern tone, almost losing his patience “that there has a been a slight alteration in the plans”

“like what…” asked Deadly unsure of what Phantom would say next

“Well, for starters, your gonna be working with Boris on this next mission.” Stated Phantom

“oh for the love of god!” shouted Deadly. People were starting to stare.

“you don’t have a choice in the matter. Now, somebody tipped off the AFB*”

“shit…”

“yep, and that’s why I couldn’t make it there. We have a general idea of who it was, but we’re not completely sure. So they’ll be multiple targets”

“COMON!” exclaimed Deadly. Now everyone was staring.

“would you shut up already! if your lucky, they’ll only be one. Boris is going to go in and see if he can find out who it was exactly. You’ll be covering him from a near by building”

“fine. Just tell me where I meet him” stated Deadly

“you two will be meeting in the building you’ll be sniping from. Its Hotel Uzkoe, you should be familiar with the place. Tomorrow, 6:00 in the morning, so you two can plan. Just find room 243, he’ll be waiting”

“goddamn it…” He hangs up the phone, chugs what is left of his drink, and walks out the door.

BOOM!!!!

A bomb goes off inside the bar, the glass shatters outwards and Mr. Deadly is sent flying into the street.

“GODDAMN IT!” he yells as he covers his head with his hands.

*The Federal Security Agency, or in Russian, the Agenstvo Federal’noi Bezopasnosti

BBS Signature
Deadly
Deadly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 10:30:52 Reply

At 2/23/06 10:18 AM, _Ghost_ wrote:
At 2/23/06 10:03 AM, psykolord wrote: I don't got any authority as to the final decision, but I have reservations against the idea.
As always, it's an option to put anything mafia related in your sig space. I won't force it upon anyone, it's just a suggestion to show some pride.

ok. i understand. btw, whats the link to the forums?

also, Phantom, how do you make it so that the NG Mafia link always goese to the last page?

BBS Signature
HOLY-FUCKING-SHIT
HOLY-FUCKING-SHIT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 10:49:13 Reply

Mr. Godfather, sir, I was wondering...Those "NG POLICE" people some threads up, are they against us?

I hope everybody had a real, real good time.

BBS Signature
RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 10:57:02 Reply

At 2/23/06 10:49 AM, Dark_raider wrote: Mr. Godfather, sir, I was wondering...Those "NG POLICE" people some threads up, are they against us?

No the police are not against us.

Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 11:03:23 Reply

At 2/23/06 10:28 AM, MrDeadly wrote: This is part 2. and luck for you Boris, you doont die yet :D

Yipee ;) Good story man.

Congrats Charlotte on your level up, the baseball bat is much better then the barbi-glove.

How's everything going guys? What's the deal with the other forum, any news on it yet.
Also how's the story comming along Phantom, or are you still burried 4ft under schoolwork?

NG Mafia
I've evolved.
digi-digi

BBS Signature
Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 11:36:07 Reply

At 2/23/06 10:30 AM, MrDeadly wrote: also, Phantom, how do you make it so that the NG Mafia link always goese to the last page?

Just link it to the current last page, such as
this , you'll see when it gets to the next page.

Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 11:47:19 Reply

At 2/23/06 10:30 AM, MrDeadly wrote: also, Phantom, how do you make it so that the NG Mafia link always goese to the last page?

I link the thread to page 999. Like so
http://www.newground..=110701&page=999
As long as we are before page 999 it will always link to te last page, once we hit page 999, I can switch it to page 9999 Like so.
http://www.newground..110701&page=9999
See any differences now? <a

At 2/23/06 11:03 AM, BORIS-4-U wrote: Congrats Charlotte on your level up, the baseball bat is much better then the barbi-glove.

That's not her account, her original account is still at level 12. This is originally some one else’s account my friend.

At 2/23/06 11:36 AM, Britkid wrote: Just link it to the current last page, such as
this , you'll see when it gets to the next page.

No smarty pants, look at my reply to him, I picked the technique up after I saw it on MM sig.

BBS Signature
Videogamemaster64
Videogamemaster64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Voice Actor
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 12:29:00 Reply

At 2/23/06 10:57 AM, RedGlare wrote:
At 2/23/06 10:49 AM, Dark_raider wrote: Mr. Godfather, sir, I was wondering...Those "NG POLICE" people some threads up, are they against us?
No the police are not against us.

good wouldn't want a forum war

RedGlare
RedGlare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 12:42:06 Reply

At 2/23/06 12:29 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote:
At 2/23/06 10:57 AM, RedGlare wrote:
At 2/23/06 10:49 AM, Dark_raider wrote:

Were the hell have you been?Do you have any idea how much you missed?

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 12:47:53 Reply

At 2/23/06 12:29 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote: good wouldn't want a forum war

You missed a shitload my man, welcome back... Congrats for the level up.

BBS Signature
Videogamemaster64
Videogamemaster64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Voice Actor
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 13:17:02 Reply

At 2/23/06 12:47 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 2/23/06 12:29 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote: good wouldn't want a forum war
You missed a shitload my man, welcome back... Congrats for the level up.

sorry guys and thanks but i have ben superbusy only on to deposit and that's it today is my slow day

Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 13:25:51 Reply

At 2/23/06 11:03 AM, BORIS-4-U wrote: Congrats Charlotte on your level up, the baseball bat is much better then the barbi-glove.

You must be joking.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-23 13:35:59 Reply

At 2/23/06 01:25 PM, Tantorpula wrote: You must be joking.

I tried to tell him but he wouldn't listen... ( I check stats and you and I were supposed to level up in practically the same week so I knew right off it wasn't your regular account, there is actually only a 2 day difference in when each of us level up...) Sorry for being fanatic about stats but seeing as I looked it up I already knew, not to mention post count odds are this wasn’t your account unless Wade gave you Xp and deleted around 4700 of your posts. Besides, what’s with the alias?

BBS Signature