00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,652,381 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 16:00:21

At 3/21/06 03:37 PM, WildCatzTy wrote: Hey is anyone on right now?

No. Good luck with the story and the shirts, in my high school you can wear what ever you like but only on a Friday... Lame school, I always choose one of my "blind" shirts to wear, a grim reaper, what could be cooler? And my skull shaped ring that got me sent to the school shrink. Thank god I see a real shrink and not one stuck in a high school with a salary lower than my allowance.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 16:14:11

At 3/20/06 05:38 PM, MrDeadly wrote:
At 3/20/06 05:22 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote: oh it's fine i gots two ears and i sliced you all now...to go hide the ears in a safe so i can laugh later about it *runs away with the severed ears and shoves em in a safe*
JOIC! your the new lead of demolitions! blow open that safe for me! ill get that ear back and sow it back on!

fine then *throws the safe into a car and drives off then sets a bomb on the inside of the safe so if it is touched or opened the ears are bye bye then throws the safe into the mid atlantic ridge* ok they are one burned up and dead oh and just in case*presses a button down detonating the bomb in the safe* no more ears

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 16:17:10

Hello, I am interested in this group. I would like to know specifically what you guys do, as the first page didn't explain much except that you guys help people somehow? I might consider joining, but first I need information. Thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 16:36:19

really u were a member so cool omg i luv it.where can i find it

yeah and still am if i could just find it now i will give you the link

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 16:53:17

hey sorry for the d-post but it looks like to me the ng assassins got locked while i was away. well alls well that ends well i guess.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 16:54:08

At 3/21/06 04:17 PM, KungFuCow wrote: Hello, I am interested in this group. I would like to know specifically what you guys do, as the first page didn't explain much except that you guys help people somehow? I might consider joining, but first I need information. Thank you.

WE do several things, we role play as a character of mafia trade you choose after getting accepted, we write almost award winning stories about pretty much anything but mostly the mafia and some times even discuss the old roots of the mafia and stuff. I'm glad to see you moved here from the Barracks, personal guess, and correct me i I'm wrong, my sig.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 17:14:54

So whats gonna on, i had to do a bitch load of homewrok last night hope i didnt miss anything

Blah

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 17:15:17

ok i nedd some names for a paint ball sim game who wants to use there name for it?i ask you guys first as you guys rock, also list like 2 things you like so i can make a outfit for your guy

<"Clusterfuck of ideas heading nowhere... " Writersblock

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 17:18:39

well i would tell you to use my sprint but, that just dosent go well with a paintball sim but you might be able to use it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 17:25:58

were did all the old mafia people all i see is a bunch of new guys

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 17:31:29

At 3/21/06 05:25 PM, Irish-Pimp wrote: were did all the old mafia people all i see is a bunch of new guys

We rule now, But krowdick is here and joined a long time ago. What did you do on St Patrick’s day? Obvious isn't it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 17:34:55

wel i didnt do much but i was just hoping some of my old clubmates would still be here. have you heard of these guys before: TheBoneThug SadicSchoolGirl, mast3rmind, biglundi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 17:36:03

At 3/21/06 04:54 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: I'm glad to see you moved here from the Barracks, personal guess, and correct me i I'm wrong, my sig.

That, and I notice this thread almost every day when going to the Barracks. Thought I should check it out. Sure, I'd like to join.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 17:39:54

At 3/21/06 05:34 PM, Irish-Pimp wrote: wel i didnt do much but i was just hoping some of my old clubmates would still be here. have you heard of these guys before: TheBoneThug SadicSchoolGirl, mast3rmind, biglundi

Never heard of em' <_<

TheBoneThug is still here actually once in a while, Sadicschoolgirl is now Charlotte as well as 3 other accounts she has including a level 13 alt and a level 11 alt which she changes alias too frequently for me to really know and possibly one I don't remember to tell you what it is and Mast3rMind left the mafia. BigLundi shows up here and there. I've been here for 300 pages, I'm pretty sure I know the works well enough.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 17:41:26

At 3/21/06 05:36 PM, KungFuCow wrote: That, and I notice this thread almost every day when going to the Barracks. Thought I should check it out. Sure, I'd like to join.

I'm pretty sure that you will get in to make it official my bud Kid will have to say you are in, I'm only mentioning him because in the next few days you are most likely to only meet him as an authority.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 17:42:02

yea well ive was here many 100's o pages ago and i just left so now im coming back to visit

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 17:46:35

At 3/21/06 05:42 PM, Irish-Pimp wrote: yea well ive was here many 100's o pages ago and i just left so now im coming back to visit

I know, I was there when you first re appeared here with your alt asking to get this account reactivated. Also the important thing was that I was active though out almost all of the 300 pages I've been here hardly a day could be found where I didn't stop by.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 17:52:50

goddamn, its actually refreshing to look here and see that the capos have taken a stand to quell the uprising that's happened here. lets me have faith in you guys that you know how to run your shit.

anyway, concerning the forums.......
i'm currently writing up a whole bunch of faqs that will make the first part of the forum, such as member faqs, pvt forum faqs, an official rules list, etc.
meanwhile, speedy and i need to find a good header image to put up on the private forums. anyone with good image/photoshopping skills - make a good header image for the private forums and post it here. the best image will get put up there.
anyway, hopefully speedy and i can get the faq section of the forums put up within a week or two.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 18:08:15

At 3/21/06 05:52 PM, Strauss69 wrote: meanwhile, speedy and i need to find a good header image to put up on the private forums. anyone with good image/photoshopping skills - make a good header image for the private forums and post it here. the best image will get put up there.

Taken care of, check with Speedy, I sent to him several hours ago. I think you would like it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 18:54:59

At 3/21/06 04:14 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote:

fine then *throws the safe into a car and drives off then sets a bomb on the inside of the safe so if it is touched or opened the ears are bye bye then throws the safe into the mid atlantic ridge* ok they are one burned up and dead oh and just in case*presses a button down detonating the bomb in the safe* no more ears

Hurts to see cars go like that. They're not cheap and they're not easy to bargain for. Having a hard enough time with the Honda. It may look all " just buy and you'll be satisfied. Oh no I think not. So many parts I had to replace and the gas prices and the odometer was out of tune. When I see cars speed of a highway in a movie I ry to look the other way with the frightful thought "that could have been mine" oh well....life goes on......for some.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 19:24:54

At 3/21/06 05:15 PM, sprint-T wrote: ok i nedd some names for a paint ball sim game who wants to use there name for it?i ask you guys first as you guys rock, also list like 2 things you like so i can make a outfit for your guy

You can use me if you want. Long hair and red shirt. The Godfather the game is out today! I'm going to go get it in a little while. Also, I have browsed lots of pages in this thread and never seen a promotion in rank. (ie: paisan, capo) I know there are people with these ranks but I've never seen a capo or Ghost announce that someone has a higher rank. Is it that hard to come by? Anyways, I thought Nomander said he was gone? He made it clear he was leaving I thought and he just posted?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 19:35:56

At 3/21/06 07:24 PM, Jim_God wrote:
At 3/21/06 05:15 PM, sprint-T wrote: ok i nedd some names for a paint ball sim game who wants to use there name for it?i ask you guys first as you guys rock, also list like 2 things you like so i can make a outfit for your guy
Anyways, I thought Nomander said he was gone? He made it clear he was leaving I thought and he just posted?

His name sasys it all Nomader. He'll drift here and a little there but he never really leaves. Just one of the many things you must grow accustomed to. Everybody wants a goodbye hug. Are you leaving? No I'm just stepping out for a day. Thats all. And Sprint please by all means use my name. Would be most fantastic if you did. Many thank yous sent your way....if you happen to put my name in....would be nice

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 20:35:09

You know how embaressing it is, for somebody who finds things routinly in the thread, only to discover he doesn't know his sign up page? Pathetic...

At 3/21/06 07:24 PM, Jim_God wrote: Also, I have browsed lots of pages in this thread and never seen a promotion in rank. (ie: paisan, capo) I know there are people with these ranks but I've never seen a capo or Ghost announce that someone has a higher rank.

Ah. These things are utterly rare. You'll barely ever see them. Especially now with the tranquil peace and quiet in this club... thank God.

Terrible period in NG Mafia history. I'd rather never think of it again:
See page 758 if you want to see what happens with promotions to Capos en-mass. Complete chaos insued for nearly five pages later. See page 762 to see what Strauss had to do to control the oubreak. See page 779 for the announcement and final cooling down period.

Wow. That took nearly half an hour to find. Lovely!

Anyways, there's a tid-bit of Mafia history.

Regarding promotions to Sgarista (one rank above Piciotto), the rank really hasn't been around long enough for anything of the sort to happen. Usually, a member of the caporegime will just mention you that way from what I've seen - there's no official policy in place.

Is it that hard to come by? Anyways, I thought Nomader said he was gone? He made it clear he was leaving I thought and he just posted?

Nope! I'm still here!

I said I'd be taking a short leave (my profile lies, don't read it!) to get my grades back up. They're going back up. So I'm back.

At 3/21/06 07:35 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: His name says it all Nomader. He'll drift here and a little there but he never really leaves. Just one of the many things you must grow accustomed to.

Heh - I never really thought of it that way. XD

I might not be Mr. Active number one, but I'll be here now and then. Actually, even if I leave for any amount of pages, I will always read everything - if I don't respond to your comment, don't take offense either - it's because I'll have a lack of time.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 21:00:55

Yes, Strauss i will show you the Logo when you get back on AIM.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 21:09:10

At 3/21/06 07:34 PM, DestroyerOfMan wrote: After a long absence, I have finally announced I am leaving the Mafia. It was fun guys, I left my stuff on the Don's doorstep.

Never knew ya buddy so all l can say is c ya.

Well know l feel that l might be starting to become an old member. I mean during the time when l joined, not alot of people ask to join here so it was just people you knew. Now, every page someone new is coming in. Half of these people l don't even fuckin know and almost told to leave. l mean, l joined on page 600 which dosn't seem like along time ago to me, but damn. And to think, l was actually the beer boy here ;)

No interesting topics for me to interupt in here so if you wanna talk or somtin, l'll be in the chat room.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 21:17:33

wow i see a lot of people are leaving

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 21:22:19

At 3/21/06 09:17 PM, Irish-Pimp wrote: wow i see a lot of people are leaving

More then you think, Rocket left, Fragment left. l'm sure there are some more but l can't really think right now, l'm tired as hell.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 21:27:06

At 3/20/06 11:01 PM, Jim_God wrote: Great story! I give it a 5/5.

hey, thx a lot for the review. there a few errors here and there, mostly cuz I wrote it reall fast on the spot. I might take it in to Word or something and chop it up. anyone else read it? tell me what you think, I need more ideas for the next installation.
Im starting to hang out a lot more with people lately so you might see less and less of me (not that I've really become much of a regular here). Anyway I hope all of you have a lovely day or night depending on where and when you are.
thx,
-G.C.

I dropped out in the third grade, and spent all my time at the arcade.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 21:29:12

At 3/21/06 09:17 PM, Irish-Pimp wrote: wow i see a lot of people are leaving

Not really, only Rocketman and Fragment were the more significant members to leave. The others were mostly newer kids and/or extremely inactive ones. I'm not noticing much of a difference activity-wise.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-21 21:34:27

uhh...medium long hair. check my myspace for example. and a sniper paintball gun. (basically just add a scope or something) thanks man.

At 3/21/06 04:14 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote:
JOIC! your the new lead of demolitions! blow open that safe for me! ill get that ear back and sow it back on!

(whats the middle atlantic ridge?) well i will...or...uhh...well, theres not really anywhere i can go from here...

At 3/21/06 03:37 PM, WildCatzTy wrote: Hey is anyone on right now?
Anyways I would like to start my Story I've never offically wrote a story in the NG Mafia.
Did anyone remeber about the shirt and hat idea i had that has Ng Mafia on it. I mean i know that is probabley banned in public schools, why? Well, because people died, got totured, by the mafia etc. It's a shirt like any other banned shirt from public schools. Like achohol, sex, abusive language, offenive comments. But for having my sig pic on the back of my shirt and they get mad. Geez.

sweet idea man. But everything except Nude pics and Cursing is allowed at my school. They would easily allow the Mafia.

At 3/21/06 02:30 PM, broncofan144 wrote: that whole assassins thing i was a part of that and got banned for it but yeah i am a member

i was a part of that and didnt get banned...i wasnt there till the very end, but pretty close...hmm...

Oh Snype, you're such a fag.

BBS Signature