00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,652,181 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-16 17:36:00

At 3/16/06 12:07 AM, Speedy1234 wrote: Jim_God
Who made your sig

scottmale24
His site is here
It's not really his official site, but it has some of the other sigs he's done on it that you may have seen around NG. He made my friend Daniel's, too. (DannyBoy666, he posted around page 855 on this thread)

Also, about the negotiator group/profession. Can I create it or does it fall into a sub-category? Please tell me when you guys reach a final verdict on that one.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-16 17:49:48

At 3/16/06 12:59 AM, Speedy1234 wrote:
At 3/15/06 10:55 PM, _Ghost_ wrote: and smoke more than one bowl.
I smoke more then one bowl everytime i smoke. I mean, its not fun unless you get really high.

i agree wholeheartedly. i reccomend that anyone who wants to smoke run it out of a bong, or shotgun the motherfucker, then go out driving along the street with music blasting while you stick your head out the window and holler at the sweet ass looking bitches.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-16 17:53:42

So am I still all alone on the island that is acccounting or do i get to have an Lieutenat

Blah

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-16 20:27:09

At 3/16/06 05:53 PM, krowdick wrote: So am I still all alone on the island that is acccounting or do i get to have an Lieutenat

You are free to choose your victim. But be careful in the choice, not sure why, but do be!

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-16 20:53:54

At 3/16/06 05:36 PM, Jim_God wrote: (DannyBoy666, he posted around page 855 on this thread)

He posted on page 854 .

Also, about the negotiator group/profession. Can I create it or does it fall into a sub-category? Please tell me when you guys reach a final verdict on that one.

I'm not sure- a superior should rule on that one. If you do fall into a sub-catagory, it would obviously be the attornies - but, I have no idea what exactly you'd do.

Any consul on the matter?

My mother will probably be taking over my computer, so I will be delayed on getting out my story... damn Duke game. D:

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-16 21:26:44

i can make sigs like jim god's

<"Clusterfuck of ideas heading nowhere... " Writersblock

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-16 22:17:06

At 3/16/06 09:26 PM, sprint-T wrote: i can make sigs like jim god's

show me...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-16 22:49:06

At 3/16/06 10:01 AM, mr_trivia wrote: WildCatzTy and MrDeadly, how are you doing so far on the aptitude tests? If you're in over your heads, feel free to get my droids to help you.
Anyway, I feel it's time for another installment of my story, now that my final exams are over.

The Science of the Mafia, Part Fourteen

Wonderful story I truly enjoyed it. I'll give a shot at the story section but I doubt it will be any good so here goes.

Some day to die, one moment to live part 1

Cold and windy. Fuck. Wednesday afternoon and we still haven't seen a shred of daylight whether from a window crack or a peeling ceiling everything stays dark. Down here in containment we work with no brake and no repress, everything is taken into account of what is done and how it's done. We’re run by the mafia and that’s all I can say at the moment. Slim to none conversation down here, whispers get you shot, no questions asked, any questions asked follows with the same action. Mr. Trivia has been running head of operations far as I can remember. We both graduated in 86 receiving our PhD’s in science related areas. He has excelled at everything I have done. The soul and manifest of this project rides with him, nothing can be more important then what we are to attempt now.

This full scale operation incorporates one of the largest meetings of mafia groups and agencies including syndicates and gang lords all meeting the city that made it happen, Chicago. 2000 gangs and bunched in with the rest are the reoltoni's, our biggest faction of mob and organized crime members, I work for them. Boris-4-U keeps everyone in line, our executioner if you will. Strauss and Ghost our two leaders, capos, grandfathers, name as you please. Ghost Phantom is our weapons expert, could shoot something with his eyes closed. Mr. Deadly had recently been enrolled as a representative broadcasting offers the reoltoni's have. Our communication network spreads to global countries worldwide with arms trading and drug smuggling. Everything has a system and for every system there are functions. Imagine a data chip holding the greatest amount of self embargo and illegal trading through one line of transport. We make the law, and the law respects us. So far nothing has been able to touch us. Our recruitment has been growing in numbers, far as I can see we will transpire into the top 10 most feared crime syndicates in the nation. I don't know what to expect, I'm just a scientist and I keep my mouth shut. This will soon change. The morning it started out and the evening it began with a simple offer I knew I couldn't refuse

“Boss needs an advisor of sorts to keep relations in contact; will you accompany him on the trip?"

How could I say no? This opportunity gave me a chance to break free of the confine I had come accustomed to for so many years. The answer was eager and quick, he understood and I was briefed. What sounded like a one on one sit-down proved the exact opposite. What we were about to do was embark on one of the largest mafia get together in decades. Why is this meeting made? I don't know. Reminds me something of the Warriors almost, god I loved that movie.

Mr. Trivia brushes towards me “so you heard?"

I reply confused “about what?"

"big meeting going down tomorrow, say it might change crime itself into something no-one has seen before, heard you will take the blunt of it as advisor, you'll be right there bunched in with the rest; think you can handle something like that?"

I was nervous. He was right. I couldn’t back out now, I needed to do this. Something inside told me I had to. Destiny is you will and all that fate crap

I sighed a"yeah" and told him "I'll cya around"

He laughed " maybe, maybe not"

Shit.

First plan departure and I am exhausted. Coffee sucked and the omelet was stale. The trip is tight and I feel unsecured. Watched perhaps? No idea. We arrive. Lights illuminate the streets. The airs is filled with a smog look. Brings me back to an old throwback of a 60's look, it’s still got it. Riding in our black GMU's we patrol to the indicated area. I'm worried. Still seems as if we're being followed. Shit. We arrive finally; after being scrunched into the car, the release of pressure is overwhelming. I retain my posture and walk on with the rest. I know what to do. Every code has a meaning and every meaning must be exact. The pronunciation must be perfect no matter what. I gotta nail this dead on. Its an old folk tale of a shire and a little boy who pronounce their faith and eventually are hanged for their new belief. I got it. Maybe? Yes. Soft pat on the back takes the sign I'm doin good so far. Surrounding are musty, creaks and fissures are seen no more than two or three inches apart on every wall. Rats plenty, once or twice I hear the snap, Christ, this are new shoes.

The smell is what really gets to me above all. Very pungent, nauseating. It begins. Right of the bat negotiations begin. Yelling back and forth. I can’t keep up. Guns held at high tension. Something's not right. Too much anxiety. I can feel worried eyes drift around to me. The hell am I supposed to do? Looks like all hell will break loose, I don't know I can’t keep up, I'm sick and dizzy from the smell but I can tell you what I can hear. Gunshot. Loud too. Snap entering the head of our beloved boss Strauss. Is he dead? Fuck. Pool of blood surrounding him. That starts it. Bullets fly and recoils compressed. The room is no bigger then your average office space. Encounters with the incoming bullets are frequent. I'm hit, we all are. One, two, three, four. Uzis and Berettas chatter in the small round. The sound is deafening. I can’t crawl, been hit high waist. Paralyzed it feels. I'm going numb. Fuck. Vacant eyes glance at me from Strauss’s head. I won't let him die, I can't. All is turning wispy smoke, black. I can't hear or acknowledge what has happened my mind spins and spins crashing into a long breathless sleep.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-16 23:47:09

Great story, Warhammer! The fact you went into such detail as to even describe the staleness of the omlet really made it for me! Great work!

Story time kids! Gather round Nomad!

Just a quick note to Fragment if he ever reads this (probably won't), but why the username change? Fragment is shorter than 'Fragalicious', and is cooler - considering it's a real word.

Hey, you're call though. :P

Limp
Fragalicious (Fragment)

The alarm beeped – Fragment rolled over in his bed, his eyes refusing to open. He jarred his eyelids up, and looked at the time – noon. Quickly, he leaped out of bed, and put on his usual suit and tie. He grabbed a moldy piece of bread, stuffed it down his throat, and ran out the door without acknowledging anybody.

He needed something more to eat – he hadn’t eaten in two days. He briskly walked down Victoria Street, near Main Street. Yellow police tape by now sealed off portions of the street, and traffic was rough. Fragment shrugged it off as nothing, and turned down to cross Victoria.

It was rather crowded – rush hour was just ending, but the streets were now packed with tourists to see the beautiful shops of downtown.

Fragment crossed the street, and turned left, when a man grabbed his arm. Fragment reached into his pocket, and clinched his pistol.

“Excuse me, sir… how do I find the Starbucks around here?” asked the man in a firm tone.

“Oh… uh, go down the street, take a left, and you’ll end up there,” said Fragment – the man nodded and walked off.

Fragment shrugged again, and continued to walk – when, instead of a hand grabbing his arm, a gun barrel pointed on his neck. A nearby woman saw the scene, screamed, and everyone surrounding the two ran.

“Don’t move, Frag, or you’re dead,” said the gunman. Fragment slightly nodded his head – he still had his hand in his pocket.

Fragment slammed into the man’s gut, throwing him into the air. The gunman fired off two bullets, one lodging in Fragment’s arm, the other in Frag’s leg. As both men recoiled, Fragment was able to draw his gun, and punch three bullets into the man’s head, killing him.

Fragment, with a huge limp and blood splattered all over his sleeve, limped into the nearest Italian Restaurant.

“Good Morn… Jesus Christ! Are you alright, sir?” asked the waiter, in pure shock of all the blood.

“J… just give me a table. I’m hungry,” responded Fragment in a pained tone.

Fragment ate his meal that he had been yearning for – paid the waiter a hefty tip, and began to walk out of the restaurant, when his leg gave way – he collapsed, and his head slammed into a nearby stone slab. He was instantly knocked out – and as guests screamed, and waiters called for help, two men dragged Fragment off and threw him into an ambulance. With signal lights on and blaring, they drove off.

To be Continued

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-16 23:51:49

Great storys Nomader and Warhammer.

From this point on, i will have to be in more storys then anybody else. Done deal!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 01:16:28

A lot of nice fine stories, I'm happy to see that everything is back on track. But I'm just here for a second to say that Ocelot got banned so he will be back whenever.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 08:33:52

At 3/16/06 05:49 PM, Strauss69 wrote: i reccomend that anyone who wants to smoke run it out of a bong, or shotgun the motherfucker, then go out driving along the street with music blasting while you stick your head out the window and holler at the sweet ass looking bitches.

The stories i remember about that....and that one time i sat in the back of a truck and tried booty calls on anyone who we passed by. I swear, I had no idea he wasn't a chick! damn...

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 11:11:10

hey great stories all, just posting to say that Ocelot will be off his month ban in 19 days.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 11:12:44

At 3/17/06 11:11 AM, Regus_MK_IV wrote: hey great stories all, just posting to say that Ocelot will be off his month ban in 19 days.

Yea i'll be away for a couple of days.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 12:20:03

hey could i join, but if i do wot cud i be?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 12:35:31

Thank you Speedy and Nomader. for your comments Criticism is always welcome. I'll do a part 2 if you'd like however I'm not sure how I'll go with the story, it's rough but I think I got it.

Part two: And the carriage you rode on

Sirens? I can feel the lights over me. There's an intense bright light trying to puncture my eyes. It hurts. I sure as sure can't move. There’s something flowing into me, feels like a liquid. My audio pickup is shit but I'm able to pick up a few words " Gonna make it....think?.....doubt....serious....famil
y?.....record....no....time?.....half. Little here and there and its enough to describe the situation for me. I'm in trouble. My thoughts begin relapsing on what happened. Hurts right now. Throbbing sort of pain. I dare say this feels like the time I played Max Payne, great game, I'm getting side tracked; got to stay focused. But....fuck, I can't. There's a lot going on. I feel a force trying to suck me in almost. Feelings of death are at the door, very imminent. I can't escape the spare key inside is with death itself. Hide in the basement. That won't help. I'm trapped. Swarming in on me I close my eyes to the already dark and foreboding shadows. Circumference of deep circles lodge in and stay where a recess of my life loops into what has seemed like an eternity. For fucks sake I’m only 32. Pop. There' a jolt in my chest and I can sure as hell can feel it. There it is again but it’s not a pop its more of a static pulse, violent and cursing throughout my body. This is really starting to hurt. I can now pick up what they're saying. Clear. BAM! That was uncalled for, my body lurches forward; I'm trying to gasp for air when all I taste is the wet salvia forming around my mouth. One more time, oh please god no. Too late. The beat is hysteric and pulsating, my whole body jump starts in a frenzy of nerves and unbalanced reflexes. My first gaps of air, damn does that feel good. My eyes shine wide open, my surroundings are made clear with a few blurry conceptions. Hospital no doubt, room looks claustrophobic, utensils of opening internal body sections are strewn on the tin table. Doc lifts the mask protecting his mouth form any viral bacteria and smiles.

"Lenny my good friend how are you?"

I'm not even gonna bother nodding or attempt at making a response, I'm too damn tired. Every bone and skeletal structure wants to scream out in agonizing pain. Its intense but I can shift here and there.

"That’s quite a show you boys put on back there; its a shame I couldn't get front row seats."

There’s someone else no doubt. My visual perception of everything may seem like crap but I can certainly tell he's uniform. Cop, detective, I don't know and at this moment could seriously give less then a shit. I close my eyes back again. Ah, good dream. My and my wife Linda, what sweetheart, it’s our first anniversary, and its wild. I'm experiencing a new emotion where you know it’s not in the real world but you want to hold onto it as long as you can. I try but time counter reverses. I spin back to consciousness. Parallel universes have translucently marked my vision and now I revisit the horror that I thought existed from my life. Too late to turn back. I’m fully awake.

“We’ll treat you just right Mr. Orin. Relax. You have a big day ahead of you”

I can tell the sarcastic bullshit he’s throwing with that smirk. Fuckin pigs. All of them. I creep back into my slumber, pondering what will happen tomorrow. I almost wish I had never woken up.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 15:03:47

At 3/17/06 12:20 PM, shock01 wrote: hey could i join, but if i do wot cud i be?

You asked to join here before and you were given instructions to make 50 intelligent posts. Now maybe you didn't see that or maybe you just ignored it. Regardless, make your 50 then come back.

l'v seen alot of stories and they're all very good. Especially yours No-madder, No-matter? Which ever one, good work!

Happy St. Patricks Day everybody! Normally on every holiday l write a story, but l'm havin kind of a rough day so it might be a little late.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 15:55:00

At 3/17/06 03:03 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: Happy St. Patricks Day everybody! Normally on every holiday l write a story, but l'm havin kind of a rough day so it might be a little late.

Even though I don't have the opportunity to celebrate it I still changed my aura just for the holiday. Any one else noticed that we have hardly moved a single page recently?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 16:08:26

At 3/17/06 03:55 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Even though I don't have the opportunity to celebrate it I still changed my aura just for the holiday. Any one else noticed that we have hardly moved a single page recently?

Yeah l noticed that too. No matter we'll get outta this ditch sonner or later.
Good idea with the aura to.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 16:17:12

i guess ill join

You should PM me! My Userpage has Boobs on it

Proletarii vsekh stran, soyedinyaytes'!)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 16:53:53

At 3/17/06 04:17 PM, AwesomeX wrote: i guess ill join

NG mafia FAQ, part 3
3) ok, i think you guys rock more than metallica and i want to join so i can have the honor of kissing your feet! (in other words, how do i join?)

To be an official member, the only requirement is that you must have 50 intelligent posts on the Ng BBS, meaning no spam, no flames, and minimal one-liners. We discourage all of these types of posts in the Mafia. To join, just simply post a request on the BBS. Members will review your history and give feedback and recommendations, however the final decision is made by a capo. Your request may take 2 or 3 days to get a response, so just hang tight. However, if it's been a few days and you haven’t gotten a response, don’t be shy about asking again...just ask nicely.
(Tip) as with any club on the internet, it's always good to familiarize yourself about the workings of the club before you ask to join. Learn what is/isn't acceptable, how people act, how discussions are made and followed. The best way to do that is to lurk around the forums for 2 or 3 days before posting. Reading the documentation on our private forums (such as this FAQ and the new membership FAQ) will also help

Note: if you don't yet read the 50 post requirement or are rejected based on lack of good posts, you are still welcome and encouraged to hang out and post here in the mafia thread. You will be looked on favorably by doing so when you meet the requirements and re-submit your request. Plus, you will already have a head-start by already being established in the Family when your time comes to join.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 17:09:27

I am confused as to the purpose of this club. Can someone give me a link or explain to me what this club is?

Glowstringer

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 17:26:38

I'm going to be gone this weekend. I'm going to Atlanta to visit my Mom while she's doing her 2 weeks of Air Force duty. Anyways, I won't be posting until Sunday so could you please work out me being able to create a negotiator group by then? It would be used when you are working on alliances with other groups and could be the people that do a lot of the talking at meetings with other families in stories.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 18:43:26

At 3/17/06 05:09 PM, ElectricMoose wrote: I am confused as to the purpose of this club. Can someone give me a link or explain to me what this club is?

It would be really long to explain everything now so just go about 3 posts back here and you will have complete answer.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 20:28:00

Thank you to Boris for the compliment, and great job, Warhammer! I lvoe the entire first person perspective- I just never seem to write like that. D:

Sorry for the short responses to everyone, I'm in a tight rush.
(By the way, why so slow today? What gives?)

Operation
Nomader (Nomad), -SquiD (SquiD, Squid)

The heart monitor pulsed slowly - wires attached to the motionless body, vital signs monitored 'round the clock.

"What happened to him?" asked a Doctor to another doctor, checking the signs.

"One bullet in the lung, the entire lung's collapsed, emergency operation was successful on stabalizing the wound in that area. Gun shot wounds in the face - three bullets. Two are lodged in the outer layer of the skull, and it should be easy to get 'em out - the other's lodged itself next to the spinal cord - if we operate on it, we risk paralizing the entire lower body - we'll operate on that problem tomarrow," said the Doctor, putting on his gloves, "but we need to get these bullets out of the skull now."

A fleet of nurses and doctors entered the rooms, wearing the usual latex gloves, and sanitized the surgery tools.

"Alright, let's start. Bill, numb the area around the wound," said the doctor.

"But he's in an induced coma, sir... he can't feel it," replied Bill.

"God dammit, Bill! Do as I say!" shouted the doctor, startling the other operators.

"Alright, alright," replied Bill slowly. He opened a drawer, took a syringe from it, and stuck Nomader's head with the shot.

"Okay, let's begin the operation. John," said the doctor, "start the cut."

As John was about to cut the area, the heart rate dropped to a low drawl. Quickly, the doctors looked around worried - the operated hadn't even started, and he was de-stabalizing.

"Dammit! Someone, quickly! Stabalize him!"

Quickly, they worked to stablize Nomad, when suddenly, the main doctor pulled out a gun. However, by now, Nomader had gone back to normal, his pulse at the average speed.

"Holy shit!" shouted one of the doctors, who watched as three of his colleagues were quickly downed by pistol bullets. As the others tried to run, they went down as well, bullets slamming through their skulls.

The "doctor" quickly took ten syringes from the same drawer, and filled them with random types of blood - it would cause Nomad's body to go into a shut-down mode.

He took the syringe, loaded it, and raised his hand - when it came down, his hand was gone. SquiD fired three rounds, severing his leg from his body, as he screamed in pain. SquiD aimed at the doctor's head, and fired three times, as the doctor slumped over dead.

"God dammit - since when do doctors use guns to treat patients?" muttered SquiD as he kicked away the 'doctor's' gun.

Quickly, SquiD grabbed the wallet and map that Nomader had - he needed it. When he turned around, however, a nurse stood.

"Hello!" said SquiD nervously, as the nurse stared at him angrily.

"You... killed them... you son of a bitch!" shouted the Nurse - SquiD suddenly notice the 12-gauge she held in her hand.

Before SquiD could pull out his gun, the nurse blasted the shotgun right into SquiD's gut - and then another blast into his face.

He fell over, dead.

The nurse glanced over at Nomad, lying on the operating table unconscious.

"I think we'd better wake you up, kid...," muttered the nurse, opening a drawer and taking out yet another syringe.

Meanwhile...

"Ghost, we have a problem...," said a pallid Strauss, staring at Ghost in the eye with an exasperated look.

"What could trouble me, at a time like this?" asked Ghost calmly, obviously not concerned.

"We're getting reports of...," said Strauss wearily, taking out a sheet of paper, "of two deaths from the Police. We've lost contact with Nomad and SquiD at the hospital, and we can't find Fragment or Boris and his group."

Ghost quickly sat up.

"So... in essence, we can't find our mafia? Or is everyone dead?" asked Ghost.

"We still have a few more left... not that they're well trained. We'll just have to hope for the best...," muttered Strauss.

"Strauss - leave me. It's time I made a call."

To be Continued

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 20:41:55

Very nice story Nomader!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 21:01:04

GOODBYE NEWGROUNDS

What can I say? I had a good run. Over 4k posts, that's gotta count for something. Yes, it is that time when one of your colleagues leave you. That being me. First of all, it's noone's fault, and seeing as how I met you guys over the Internet, you should be proud in knowing that I think of you lot as a bunch of great people. I won't really miss Newgrounds, but I will never forget about you guys. YOU'RE PEOPLE, and that's what matters. Wether you're black, white, fat or skinny, I am relieved in knowing that I wouldn't hesitate in calling you friends. Be proud of what you've done, and what you will do. Look forward to the 1,000 page, no matter what some jerk or some idiot might say, that counts for something. Just think about what you've gone through, and how far you have taken this place. You have gone through many challenges, changes, and emotions, and you should take pride in how you have stuck together for so long. Remember that the number of posts you have or wether you have a boxing glove or bronze knuckles does not matter, but knowing who will stick by you and having the gift of being a great person does.

Wow, I could almost cry, and I'm not ashamed of it. This place means something to me, and so does all of you guys (although to be honest, there are some exceptions). I had fun, and goddammit ain't nothing taking that away. This place contributed to so many aspects of my life, and it's really amazing this is coming from an Internet club. I could be some lonely 12 year old, or some perverted 50 year old man, but no matter who or what I am, I still love you guys. Hey, I might even come back if I ever realize I made a mistake by leaving. Still, as of now Fragment or Fragalicious is no more, and I'm sticking to that.

For all you Curious Georges, I am not only leaving this place, but also leaving Newgrounds as a whole, and even The Alliance. And it's not because I got tired of said places or because I hate them, but because I believe being on the Internet has taken a toll on my personal life, and I need to make some changes to accomodate with what I plan to be as in the future. Sadly, being here and in The Alliance is a bump in the road I am jumping over.

God damn it, stick with your beliefs and with what you really desire. Being a member of NG or this place doesn't make you any less of a man, boy, girl or woman. If you like this place, stay with it, because somehow you are doing what is right.

I do regret not having the chance to know you as a person more, and I regret in not being able to take back on some things I may have said or done. That being said, I am honestly sorry for ever angering some of you, or for hurting your feelings. That may sound gay or very fruity, but no matter, I believe a goodbye is not complete without asking for forgiveness.

As for my position in this place (Head of Demolitions) you may do whatever you want with, that is not my place. But before I leave, I ask of you to do some of these things:

-Remember me, and what we stood for. I may come back as soon as my personal turmoils are done with.
-Don't let anyone else make a fool of you, or let that person trample over what you believe in. Fight for what you hold dear and don't give up.
-Take care of this place, don't let it go to waste or to the wrong hands.
-Hold yourself in high self-esteem, because you deserve knowing that you guys are great.

With that being said, I bid you all farewell, and I may or may not see you later.

*cocks handguns*

Goodbye, bitches ;-)

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF

Don't talk back.<3

sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 21:16:41

At 3/17/06 09:01 PM, Fragalicious wrote: GOODBYE NEWGROUNDS

Frag, you were one of my closet friends here, and seeing you go hurts. You were a great asset, person, and freind. For these reasons l won't forget you. Not because of how many posts you made. You were a great person, the's what you should be proud of. l'm actually at a lose of words right now.....so......good bye ya big asshole ;')

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 21:21:58

holly crapalicious!
Its sad to see you leave frag...i hope to see you soon!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-17 21:26:56

who is the new head of demilitions

<"Clusterfuck of ideas heading nowhere... " Writersblock