Be a Supporter!

NG Mafia

  • 964,367 Views
  • 46,673 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Member since: Apr. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 19:15:20 Reply

At 12/10/05 07:07 PM, Lieven wrote:
WE BE FIGHTEN!

Newbies of the NG Mafia- Mast3rMind! We're scared!

Mast3rMind- Don't worry children, let's all go outside and play catch. It'll all be over soon.

Newbies, you know who you are, you are BG's here, A.K.A. Baby Gangsters


Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature
Lieven
Lieven
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 19:22:39 Reply

At 12/10/05 07:15 PM, Mast3rMind wrote: Newbies of the NG Mafia- Mast3rMind! We're scared!

Mast3rMind- Don't worry children, let's all go outside and play catch. It'll all be over soon.

Newbies, you know who you are, you are BG's here, A.K.A. Baby Gangsters

There's no reason for calling me a newbie, I do know more about life than most of you do. We're all baby gangsters, no one of us actually is in the real maffia.
I like this NG-maffia a lot, but sometimes I think people are enjoying their role a little too much. Don't forget how fragile life is, your 'maffia'-mates won't be there for you when you're in real trouble.

Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Member since: Apr. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 19:41:32 Reply

At 12/10/05 07:22 PM, Lieven wrote: There's no reason for calling me a newbie,

I wasn't calling you one, I was mentioning the others that is all


Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 19:45:25 Reply

At 12/10/05 07:07 PM, Lieven wrote:
Let's argue some more!

OK, OK guys now we just gotta stop and make up. This all started when that whatever kid posted in here. I thought we weren't supposed to pay attention to spammers? But here we are 2 pages, no, THREE pages later still confronting this issue! Leiven, by arguing more with Charrlotte you are condradicting with your previous statment, and i quote,

"JEZUS CHRIST!!! As lawyer of this maffia I demand that all of you (above in this post) have more respect for each other. I thought this was a family, not a fucking moshpit. If one of you can't handle the criticism I give, please tell me. But I never want to see stuff like that again, because if it goes on like that a mod will come and close the maffia and I don't want the family to be locked!
If you don't believe me, read the rules."

(I used copy and paste so i didn't alter it in any way.) As i said before you are contradicting yourself by arguing more and if you care so much about a mod comming in and locking us i suggest that you quite this foolish and childish argument! Cause if you are right, then the more you argue (If a mod is watching right now) then a mod will lock us. I understand that you are practicing to become a lawyer, but this isn't a court room it's the God forsaken internet! I'm tired of this bullshit! No more arguing about any of this crap, just let the capos do their God damn jobs! They were obviously made capo for a reason. If either of you continue to bicker like children it will only prove your immaturity.

Now Charrlotte, i belive that despite you not givin a shit, Leiven still did forgive you. I know that you didn't say sorry but you have to put this childish behavior and your ego aside and at least acknowledge his attempts on trying be nice so we can move on with whatever else we need to do.

I apologise for any typos or mispelling of names made.

NG Mafia
I've evolved.
digi-digi

BBS Signature
Speedy
Speedy
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 19:45:50 Reply

LOL this is pretty retarted there is nothing we can do to change the past so, lets all forget about it, and go eat some pizza.

ok?

BBS Signature
Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Member since: Apr. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 19:51:02 Reply

At 12/10/05 07:45 PM, Speedy1234 wrote: LOL this is pretty retarted there is nothing we can do to change the past so, lets all forget about it, and go eat some pizza.

ok?

This is the best drama ever man, the only problem is that we're missing mr. triv, FTB, TBT, -Rocketman-, and ScaryDeadGirl, it's be a lot more interesting.


Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature
Carmilla
Carmilla
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 20:15:19 Reply

At 12/10/05 05:49 PM, Charrlotte wrote: 1) MODS DON'T READ C&C THREADS.

You wanna make a bet? Just because we don't post much doesn't mean we don't check. There are several mods who routinely check NOTHING but C&C's.

And no, I wasn't emailed a complaint about you. I saw your comment on my own. This is a club I come to frequently because they constantly has issues with spammers.

If you honestly think mods don't check C&C's then your wrong.


a.k.a. Mary
My NG Wiki Page
"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature
Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 21:04:22 Reply

At 12/10/05 07:07 PM, Lieven wrote: That's not true. You might think that, but I know it's not true what you say.
eg. Did Osama Bin Laden apologise for 11/09? I believe not. 3weeks later there were already people on tv saying they had forgiven him.
eg2. Gabriel Batistuta, who punched an other soccer player (Simone). Simone said he forgave Batistuta for doing that, while kept on talking shit about Simone.
I could go on.

Ok then, how about this: I don't believe that forgiveness without an apology is valid at all. Therefore don't forgive me for something I'm not sorry for, and don't apologize for me when I'm not sorry, because it doesn't fly with me.

I'm not saying we should be inhere like, 'oh dear charrlotte, let's hug's' this is the maffia, not the frikking Telytubbie-club.

Isn't that what you said? I asked you a specific question, and you clearly answered "yes". How should I interpret that?

[rhetorical question ok]

I just say we can have fun on other ways, like laughing with spammers,

Laughing WITH spammers?

discussing maffiastuff,

We already do that, but it's not exactly fun IMO.

posting pictures of maffia-failures...

What pictures?

If you like conflicts that much, do some politics, there you have enough conflicts.

The difference is that we're not being SERIOUS here.

Have you ever heard of e-mail? What happens when someone gets really insulted by all of us?

If we're insulting each other, I don't see why anyone else should get offended.

He e-mails a mod. Mod comes inhere, sees the flaming, sees us telling to each other how stupid we are and presses the button 'Lock', because of the fact that we don't really do much but insulting each other and guys that want to join.
This happened before.

Show me where, then.

I don't know what it is, and I don't want to know it. You just posted this because you weren't able to answer my question.

I didn't answer the question simply because it was rhetorical. Also, you do need to know what it is, if you plan to continue this.

The fact that mods say shit about the maffia, everytime they lock a 'wannabe-maffia' proves to me they don't like us. Quid!

"Wannabe-Mafias" get locked because we already exist and they don't need more than one Mafia.

You're right in your defenition, but forget one thing. The guy that spammed inhere was not a member! +all the others that wanted to join and got a mean answer.

Is "no" a mean answer? It's a simple refusal. It's INFORMING. If I wanted to be mean, I would've said much more than one word.

And since when did he spam in here?

So they do mind about that and do contact mods.

Mind about what?

Not one mod on NG is an annoying suck up, I like them all very much and they all do their job very well.

When I say "annoying mod-suck up", I mean those who suck up to mods in an annoying fashion.

You're not allowed to insult people. And that's what you did.

I never insulted anyone but you, since you incited me to.

then what?
The guys that fall inhere want to join us(or get attention), probably because they have the same interests as us. So you treat them with respect, not like that.

Unfortunately, they don't have the same interests that I have. There's the conflict.

So if you can chat with them in the way you prefer, why can't I apologise in the name of the maffia? That's the way I prefer chatting and you obviously have problems with that.

Because you've got a problem with the way I prefer to deal with things, I feel that I should return the favor.

The big ones
b) No hatefull or racist remarks.
here,I'm not improvising this.

Here's the thing: We're not being HATEFUL.

I do.

It sure doesn't seem like you're acting so.

Keep away spammers. Being mean to someone creates spammers, what was proven a few pages earlier. By being nice to people they will leave you alone.

We didn't have any spammers, sir. I hope you realize that.

I don't really get why you think that.

Ask Strauss, then. He told me what I know.

You should have told him the rules instead of 'no', that's my point, don't try to twist it because it won't work.

I told him nothing about the rules, simply because I didn't need to consult the requirements to make my decision.

And the reason why he made that crew was because of mean posts inhere.

No, he made that crew because there were no capos around to give his request attention, and he got impatient.

But it stays a compliment. Some people are different, Charrlotte, learn to live with that.
He was probably just a pube that tried to look cool so we would let him in.

There you have it! He WAS just a pube that tried to look cool so we would let him in. I can't stand that, so THAT'S why I declined him.

I do think you are a nice person, I really do.

I'm only nice to people that I have a sense of respect for. Otherwise, I'm an overall nasty and impatient person.

Quid is a word used in a case(law). It means that it's your turn to argue.

Thanks for the explanation.

I don't care about that.

My being a capo means that my decision OVERRULES any that you make.

How do you know that? You don't know this guy. And again you give a hatefull remarque.

See my reason above.

People do have bad days and do feel sad from time to time. That's why sometimes there posts are shite.

He's a new NG member. Do you think that he'

Look,I don't care about your position. How many times will I have to repeat that. It's not because you're a capo you're better than me. WE ARE EQUAL on NG.

BUT NOT IN THIS THREAD.

I will say what I want. And no I don't have a problem with you, I have a problem with your ego.

I know my ego is awesome. I polish it nightly.

1) WHEN THEY GET E-MAILED, THEY DO

Why would someone e-mail them? See above argument.

2) I never said you were stopping spammers, I said you were creating spammers.

Show me where this guy spammed in relation to my decision.

I have already done that. He e-mailed me back that he doesn't want to be in a club where people are hatefull. Quid

I'd like some evidence, please. Both your email and his reply.

P.S. I was a clockcrew-member, in case you didn't notice.

Why should I care?

At 12/10/05 08:15 PM, Mrs_Banta_Claus wrote: If you honestly think mods don't check C&C's then your wrong.

Haha, ha. All right. I guess I'll just go and kill that quite reliable source who actually told me that. Thanks for telling me or something like that.

Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 21:08:25 Reply

At 12/10/05 07:45 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: peepeepee OH SHIT

Why don't you get the fucking Nobel Peace Prize while you're at it? <3

Boris is the only one making sense right now.

Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 21:22:58 Reply

At 12/10/05 09:08 PM, Charrlotte wrote:
At 12/10/05 07:45 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: peepeepee OH SHIT
Why don't you get the fucking Nobel Peace Prize while you're at it? <3

I would but i'm just too damn modest for somtin like that :)


NG Mafia
I've evolved.
digi-digi

BBS Signature
StevensA
StevensA
  • Member since: Jul. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 23:19:35 Reply

Uh, I have no opinions on this argument. I think that we should just stop arguing over something that's already done with. Leiven, I understand your argument. Yet, I also understand Charrlotte's. Point is, the whole matter has been done with days ago. Cant we just fuhgettaboutit and move along?

....guess not. Ah, what the hell.

PS: Did anyone see that mods post? I mean, it's there. Ok, trying to think about something else...like, hi Big Lundi. Long time, no see. Wassup?


NG Mafia, Pokemon Club, Userpage.
sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 23:21:19 Reply

At 12/10/05 11:19 PM, StevensA wrote: PS: Did anyone see that mods post? I mean, it's there.

Mary's been a Mafia member.

Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Member since: Apr. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 23:37:56 Reply

At 12/10/05 11:21 PM, Charrlotte wrote:
At 12/10/05 11:19 PM, StevensA wrote: PS: Did anyone see that mods post? I mean, it's there.
Mary's been a Mafia member.

Yep, I've done my studying of this thread, she came here when her alias was "Carmilla" And that was last year and a long while ago, I find cool that she still stops by every now and then, even though it may just be because of the spammer issue and all, but it is nice to see a vintage member here though.


Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-11 01:55:38 Reply

Now that we know mods post and check up here I suggest that Lieven and Charrlotte exchange e-mail addresses and continue fighting on the private side. You could still let us see what’s going on like on MSN where more people can join up... But let’s keep the thread at peace... You may show hidden hostility but not argue because when I checked up I was glad that the post button was still there.


Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
Britkid
Britkid
  • Member since: May. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-11 03:20:50 Reply

At 12/10/05 11:37 PM, Mast3rMind wrote: Yep, I've done my studying of this thread, she came here when her alias was "Carmilla" And that was last year and a long while ago, I find cool that she still stops by every now and then, even though it may just be because of the spammer issue and all, but it is nice to see a vintage member here though.

Yeah she joined on page 2 or something. It's a shame she can't be here more often, but with modding I suppose she wouldn't have a lot of time. Just out of curiousity what was her profession?


Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Lieven
Lieven
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-11 07:13:44 Reply

At 12/10/05 07:41 PM, Mast3rMind wrote:
At 12/10/05 07:22 PM, Lieven wrote: There's no reason for calling me a newbie,
I wasn't calling you one, I was mentioning the others that is all

My apologies Mast3rMind I misunderstood what you wrote down.

MrTrivia
MrTrivia
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-11 07:26:46 Reply

Science of the Mafia, Part Four

Mr. Trivia, sore from head to toe after walking over 5 miles the day before, tries to rise and shine upon hearing his alarm clock. Five minutes after "tapping" the snooze button with a rubber mallet, Trivia finds the strength to get out of bed. The General Purpose Droid enters the room with Mr. Trivia's freshly-cleaned lab coat and a status report, bringing him up to speed on the progress made overnight.

GP Droid: Good morning, sir!
mr_trivia: Oh, it's you. Good morning GP.
GP Droid: Are you alright, Mr. Trivia?
mr_trivia: Yeah, I just overexerted myself yesterday. Those jerks should've posted a note somewhere if they weren't going to run the bus routes.
GP Droid: Look on the bright side, sir. You can use the exercise.
mr_trivia: *pulls out a phaser* And you could use some discretion. I'll have you know that being pencil-thin isn't healthy.
GP Droid: So what do you have in mind, sir?
mr_trivia: Draw up some plans for a lightweight personal vehicle that folds up to a size no bigger than a briefcase. I'd like to see the prototype on the vehicle test course by the end of the day.
GP Droid: What vehicle test course, sir?
mr_trivia: The one that you're going to build right after you draw up those plans. You could use the exercise.


Jack of all trades, Master of none
Head Scientist of NG Mafia
& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature
Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-11 07:28:04 Reply

At 12/11/05 01:55 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Now that we know mods post and check up here I suggest that Lieven and Charrlotte exchange e-mail addresses and continue fighting on the private side.

I suggest that we don't, because that's not going to make it any better.

Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-11 07:32:58 Reply

At 12/11/05 03:20 AM, FatherBrit_Ho_Ho_HO wrote: Yeah she joined on page 2 or something. It's a shame she can't be here more often, but with modding I suppose she wouldn't have a lot of time. Just out of curiousity what was her profession?

I believe she was a dame.

At 12/11/05 07:26 AM, mr_trivia wrote: Science of the Mafia, Part Four

Poor GP droid. Ah well, it's nice to see a story coming from triv for a change. You need the creative writing exercise, or something like that. ;D

Lieven
Lieven
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-11 07:43:37 Reply

At 12/10/05 09:04 PM, Charrlotte wrote: Ok then, how about this: I don't believe that forgiveness without an apology is valid at all. Therefore don't forgive me for something I'm not sorry for, and don't apologize for me when I'm not sorry, because it doesn't fly with me.

Hahaha, C'mon that's just childish :'D. Again I forgive you and will again.

Isn't that what you said? I asked you a specific question, and you clearly answered "yes". How should I interpret that?

*Sighs* Quit weeping about my words, try to understand my message.
Jeez, I already know what you're going to say next.

Laughing WITH spammers?

Jup, that's what I thought you were about to say. Charrlotte you're predictable.

We already do that, but it's not exactly fun IMO.

We can make it fun IMO.

What pictures?

You naked and stuff like that, I think we'll all have a laugh about that! :D
I'm sorry I was being sarcastic.

The difference is that we're not being SERIOUS here.

No!

If we're insulting each other, I don't see why anyone else should get offended.

No? That's pretty naive Charrlotte.

Show me where, then.

Big Middlefinger, You know those posts get deleted.

I didn't answer the question simply because it was rhetorical. Also, you do need to know what it is, if you plan to continue this.

It's the old maffia

"Wannabe-Mafias" get locked because we already exist and they don't need more than one Mafia.

Why do you think they don't want more than 1 maffia? Jezus!!!

Is "no" a mean answer? It's a simple refusal. It's INFORMING. If I wanted to be mean, I would've said much more than one word.

No is a mean answer! And the rules say you should answer with more than 3words!

And since when did he spam in here?

WTF? Miss paradox, you called him a flaming fag! Have you forgotten about that?
He made an 'anti-maffia', that is spamming.

Mind about what?

*sighs again* I'm not going to answer that.

When I say "annoying mod-suck up", I mean those who suck up to mods in an annoying fashion.

Yes sure.

I never insulted anyone but you, since you incited me to.

Flaming fag= insult.

Unfortunately, they don't have the same interests that I have. There's the conflict.

Than get out of the maffia.

Because you've got a problem with the way I prefer to deal with things, I feel that I should return the favor.

You say you don't want to apologise. What are you going to do? Wait for 10 months?
He can be Gone by then!

Here's the thing: We're not being HATEFUL.

'He's a flaming fag!' You are very hatefull.

It sure doesn't seem like you're acting so.

I'm not playing that childish game with you.

We didn't have any spammers, sir. I hope you realize that.

Read mary's post.

Ask Strauss, then. He told me what I know.

I will.

I told him nothing about the rules, simply because I didn't need to consult the requirements to make my decision.

That makes no sence, everyone that wan't to join deserves an excact treatement. End of story.

No, he made that crew because there were no capos around to give his request attention, and he got impatient.

He told me different and I think he is the only one who knows the truth about that.

There you have it! He WAS just a pube that tried to look cool so we would let him in. I can't stand that, so THAT'S why I declined him.

Charrlotte, YOU ARE a pube that's trying to look cool. So should we all decline you?
No, everyone deserves the correct treatement. End of story.

I'm only nice to people that I have a sense of respect for. Otherwise, I'm an overall nasty and impatient person.

You don't respect me do you? :'D That's what you're trying to say.

Thanks for the explanation.

You're welcome.

My being a capo means that my decision OVERRULES any that you make.

Which part of I don't care, don't you understand?

See my reason above.

same.

He's a new NG member. Do you think that he'

He what? Had a bad day? I'm sure he had.

BUT NOT IN THIS THREAD.

*BIG SIGH* I DON NOT CARE!

I know my ego is awesome. I polish it nightly.

pube.

Why would someone e-mail them? See above argument.

1) See mary's mail
2) when someone calls them flaming fags.

Show me where this guy spammed in relation to my decision.

Anti-maffia

I'd like some evidence, please. Both your email and his reply.

You know what? No!
How does that feel? Why should I give that to you, the only thing you're going to say is; 'Ow It's fake' or twist every line he and I wrote. So no, you e-mail him yourself to ask it.

Why should I care?

I know NG quite well.

At 12/10/05 08:15 PM, Mrs_Banta_Claus wrote: If you honestly think mods don't check C&C's then your wrong.

Haha, ha. All right. I guess I'll just go and kill that quite reliable source who actually told me that. Thanks for telling me or something like that.

I believe someone should admit she was wrong.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-11 08:01:58 Reply

Oh hell no! I'm getting out because I told you Lieven, best to give up because those recent posts lost any sign of that lawyer intelligence you have... now your are insulting... :-s You called her a pube and said in response to the mafia failures pics said it was her naked... (Actually the mean foxy thing she has gives a different impression). Any way if you want to keep debating with her loose the cheap shots at her and it will become much more civilized.


Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
Lieven
Lieven
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-11 08:26:34 Reply

At 12/11/05 08:01 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Oh hell no! I'm getting out because I told you Lieven, best to give up because those recent posts lost any sign of that lawyer intelligence you have... now your are insulting... :-s You called her a pube and said in response to the mafia failures pics said it was her naked... (Actually the mean foxy thing she has gives a different impression). Any way if you want to keep debating with her loose the cheap shots at her and it will become much more civilized.

I'm sorry this went on inhere, but I read your other post too late.
And she's 15, which means she is a pube. So I'm not insulting her.
Matter of a fact , I made a 'joke' the way she 'jokes' around whole the time. I see you call that cheap shots.
Those won't happen no more.

Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-11 08:27:05 Reply

This is so pointless, but it keeps me busy.

At 12/11/05 07:43 AM, Lieven wrote: Hahaha, C'mon that's just childish :'D. Again I forgive you and will again.

So when I have an opinion, just because you don't agree with it, it's childish? Explain.

Isn't that what you said? I asked you a specific question, and you clearly answered "yes". How should I interpret that?
*Sighs* Quit weeping about my words, try to understand my message.

Why don't you make your message CLEAR then?

Jeez, I already know what you're going to say next.

Oh my now you're psychic! How cool.

Jup, that's what I thought you were about to say. Charrlotte you're predictable.

Tell me what you mean by "laughing with spammers", then. I've got no other way to interpret it simply because it's a direct statement.

We can make it fun IMO.

How do you take one thing, keep doing it in the same way, and in the process make it fun? The way we discuss matters now is fine and organized, and it doesn't need changing and it doesn't need to be fun. Exclude it from the list.

You naked and stuff like that, I think we'll all have a laugh about that! :D
I'm sorry I was being sarcastic.

I asked you a completely legitimate question and you deflect it by making a sort of joke? What kind of argument are you trying to uphold?

No!

Prove that we're SERIOUSLY insulting each other, then.

No? That's pretty naive Charrlotte.

What? Hahahahahaha. I don't get offended if I'm not being insulted, because that's just sensible. I sure think that it would be also sensible to assume that people can be mature and do the same, seeing as if they have an ounce of sensibility in them that they would.

Big Middlefinger, You know those posts get deleted.

Prove to me that it happened, then, otherwise drop it.

It's the old maffia

No, the CCC is in no way the old Mafia.

And Mafia only has one "f", in case you didn't notice.

Why do you think they don't want more than 1 maffia? Jezus!!!

Because there already IS an organization for the same purpose. It's the same reason they don't want multiple Naruto clubs or multiple Reviewers' clubs or what have you.

No is a mean answer! And the rules say you should answer with more than 3words!

1. No is not a mean answer. If you don't understand that, then drop it.
2. Where in the rules does it say that I should respond to individual posts with more than 3 words? And DON'T quote the rule "Try to make your posts longer than one or two words," because it doesn't apply. The entirety of that post was more than 3 words; also, the MAIN IDEA of that rule is "Make sure your posts add to the discussion," which it most certainly did.

WTF? Miss paradox, you called him a flaming fag! Have you forgotten about that?

I called him a flaming fag AFTER the issue was resolved, when you started questioning my decision.

He made an 'anti-maffia', that is spamming.

He made the anti-Mafia BEFORE anyone ever responded to his post. I HAD NO INFLUENCE IN HIS CREATION OF THE THING.

*sighs again* I'm not going to answer that.

Why not? Is it because you don't have an answer? Have something to back up your statements before you start arguing them, because otherwise it's just a waste of time.

Yes sure.

You're the one who didn't believe me. I'll have you know that I like some of the mods quite well.

Flaming fag= insult.

I didn't insult him BEFORE this issue started, smart.

Than get out of the maffia.

Why don't you get out, since you're the only one who seems to have a problem with what I did?

You say you don't want to apologise. What are you going to do? Wait for 10 months?
He can be Gone by then!

I wanted him gone, that's why I told him no.

'He's a flaming fag!' You are very hatefull.

See above about when I insulted him.

I'm not playing that childish game with you.

You call being straightforward about your motives and ideas childish?

Read mary's post.

Let me rephrase: We don't have any spammers AT THE MOMENT.

That makes no sence, everyone that wan't to join deserves an excact treatement. End of story.

No, everyone that wants to join deserves an exact [same] judgement. I've made my judgment. End of story.

He told me different and I think he is the only one who knows the truth about that.

Then he's a liar, because part of the reason I declined him was because he made that crew.

Charrlotte, YOU ARE a pube that's trying to look cool. So should we all decline you?
No, everyone deserves the correct treatement. End of story.

So you're going to bring name calling into this? Who's being childish now? And don't say "oh but you said flaming fag peepeepee" because I wasn't talking about you.

You don't respect me do you? :'D That's what you're trying to say.

I see no reason to give respect that isn't returned.

Which part of I don't care, don't you understand?

Which part of IT MATTERS HERE don't you understand?

See my reason above.
same.

Same.

He what? Had a bad day? I'm sure he had.

I'm sorry, I didn't finish that sentence.

He's a new NG member, don't you think he'd be having a hell of a great day because he just signed up for and became active on one of his favorite websites? I know I would.

*BIG SIGH* I DON NOT CARE!

*BIG SIGH* IT MATTERS OK

pube.

I love how you're against insults, yet you constantly call me names. That's just plain hypocritical.

1) See mary's mail

Unfortunately I cannot since I do not have access to that. Toss it, it's not a valid piece of evidence.

2) when someone calls them flaming fags.

Once again, I called him a flaming fag AFTER I declined him.

Anti-maffia

Once again, he started that BEFORE I made my decision. Check post dates if you don't believe me.

You know what? No!
How does that feel? Why should I give that to you, the only thing you're going to say is; 'Ow It's fake' or twist every line he and I wrote. So no, you e-mail him yourself to ask it.

How does that feel? It feels like you don't have the evidence to back up your statement. I simply asked for the evidence, and if you were being entirely truthful you would've brought up the e-mail. Take a screenshot if you feel I wouldn't believe you.

I know NG quite well.

Just because you're a former clock doesn't necessarily mean you know more about NG than I do. I never brought up the fact that I'm a Retrogade, AAHC, and Alliance member.

I believe someone should admit she was wrong.

I already did.

Carmilla
Carmilla
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-11 08:58:14 Reply

At 12/11/05 03:20 AM, FatherBrit_Ho_Ho_HO wrote: Yeah she joined on page 2 or something. It's a shame she can't be here more often, but with modding I suppose she wouldn't have a lot of time. Just out of curiousity what was her profession?

I was a "Dame". I actually enjoyed the club, but I've never been a big fan of the C&C's section and I just didn't come here often enough. Then there was this whole big controversy about the club (and the C&C's section in general) and I decided not to bother with the C&C's forum anymore. Once I became a mod I started returning simply to keep and eye out.


a.k.a. Mary
My NG Wiki Page
"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature
Lieven
Lieven
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-11 09:16:06 Reply

At 12/11/05 08:27 AM, Charrlotte wrote: So when I have an opinion, just because you don't agree with it, it's childish? Explain.

No, it's childish because you rephrase my point. Learn to admit it that people have other opinions than you and respect those.

Why don't you make your message CLEAR then?

Oké: 'EVERYONE WHO WANT'S TO JOIN DESERVES THE RIGHT TREATEMENT'
Got it?

Oh my now you're psychic! How cool.

No. I'm not cool at all. Smart is what they call it.

Tell me what you mean by "laughing with spammers", then. Make fun of them. Not make fun of people who want to join, but of people who want attention.
How do you take one thing, keep doing it in the same way, and in the process make it fun?

Take several things and make them fun, but you're right: this point is excluded.

I asked you a completely legitimate question and you deflect it by making a sort of joke?

Maybe you should know how it feels to be laughed at. Than you will stop making those unfunny posts.
But I do apologise for that, it was in bad taste. I'm sorry.

Prove that we're SERIOUSLY insulting each other, then.

Prove this and prove that. The only one who is proving things is me, so no.
Find it out yourselve.

What? Hahahahahaha. I don't get offended if I'm not being insulted, ...

You just confirmed your naïveness.

Prove to me that it happened, then, otherwise drop it.

Fine : The NG-gangsta's, The NG-homies, Anti-maffia,...

No, the CCC is in no way the old Mafia.

Then what is it?

And Mafia only has one "f", in case you didn't notice.

:D! U slaat de pet mis, Tu n'es pas correcte, Du bist ein Schwiebel- English is my fourth language, so I do make mistakes.

Because there already IS an organization for the same purpose. It's the same reason they don't want multiple Naruto clubs or multiple Reviewers' clubs or what have you.

NO, they don't like the maffia. A NG-homies club doesn't do the same as a Maffia.
And btw, there once were the guitartabbers and the guitarists at the same time.
Look in my sig if you don't believe me. So you're statement is false.

1. No is not a mean answer.
2. Where in the rules does it say that I should respond to individual posts with more than 3 words?

That's the rule.
NO---You're NOT welcome is mean. Face it.
Read the rules, you'll see it. I'm not going to keep looking it up for you.

I called him a flaming fag AFTER the issue was resolved, when you started questioning my decision.

WTF?! That makes even less sence! If the issue was resolved, than why did you have to insult him?

I HAD NO INFLUENCE IN HIS CREATION OF THE THING.

YES YOU HAD, HE E-MAILED IT TO ME.

Why not? Is it because you don't have an answer? .

No because you don't make any sence. That's what makes it a waste of time.

I didn't insult him BEFORE this issue started, smart.

That makes no sence, you shouldn't insult him end of story.

Why don't you get out,

I don't want this to be locke+I do have the same interests as the guys inhere.Again don't try to twist my words, you suck at that.

I wanted him gone, that's why I told him no.

With gone I meant dead. I don't think you wanted him dead.

See above about when I insulted him.

Don't insult people, that's my point.
-Than why did you insulted me?-
To show you how this guy felt.

You call being straightforward about your motives and ideas childish?

here 's my motive. I don't think I'm the one who should be called shildish, you have no fucking idea who I am.

Let me rephrase: We don't have any spammers AT THE MOMENT.

Yes we do! Charrlotte and Lieven

No, everyone that wants to join deserves an exact [same] judgement.

Judgement is a part of treatement. You learn that in school, oh but wait, you're not in your final year yet, are you?

Then he's a liar, because part of the reason I declined him was because he made that crew.

So what if he's a liar, you're the one that made the mistake, end of story.

So you're going to bring name calling into this?

Charrlotte, I was a pube too but grew over it. I understand you have some problems with yourselve, but you can express them in another way. Really I'm here to help.
You're 15 yo, which means now you're in full puberty. Just like the other guy.

I see no reason to give respect that isn't returned.

I have respect for you, in case you didn't notice.
-Why did you call me pube and naked then?!-
To show you how it feels to get insulted bad

Which part of IT MATTERS HERE don't you understand?

You know what? THIS IS A WEBSITE.
I can say whatever I want as long as I stick to the BBS-rules, and those are the ones that should be followed. So you're not above me, end of story.

I'm sorry, I didn't finish that sentence.

No problem.

He's a new NG member, don't you think he'd be having a ...

How would you be, when you don't feel accepted at one of your favorite websites.
Newbies need help, and being rude is not help.

*BIG SIGH* IT MATTERS OK

No it doesn't.

I love how you're against insults, yet you constantly call me names.

You're 15= a pube. I'm 19= adult.
When I was 15 I was a pube too, I'm not insulting anyone.

Unfortunately I cannot since I do not have access to that. Toss it, it's not a valid piece of evidence.

Yup, it is. It's a valid piece.
I think now it's your turn to show me some evidence.

Once again, I called him a flaming fag AFTER I declined him.

Stays an insult

Once again, he started that BEFORE I made my decision. Check post dates if you don't believe me.

Stays spamming

How does that feel? It feels like you don't have the evidence to back up your statement. I simply asked for the evidence, and if you were being entirely truthful you would've brought up the e-mail. Take a screenshot if you feel I wouldn't believe you.

e-mail him. Than you'll have the evidence. I can always fake screenshots, don't forget that.

Just because you're a former clock doesn't necessarily mean you know more about NG than I do. I never brought up the fact that I'm a Retrogade, AAHC, and Alliance member.

If you know NG better than me, follow the rules better than me. You obviously don't.

I already did.

You laughed and said you were going to kill someone.
Ah well, it's ok, you're right about that.

Lieven
Lieven
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-11 09:31:42 Reply

You know what Charrlotte, let's quit this shite.
I don't think that one of us is going to win, we're both just wasting time.
So let's just stop

NG Mafia

Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-11 09:47:39 Reply

At 12/11/05 09:16 AM, Lieven wrote: No, it's childish because you rephrase my point.

I didn't rephrase your point. See below about rephrasing.

Learn to admit it that people have other opinions than you and respect those.

Exactly. I have a different opinion than you do, so why don't you respect mine?

Oké: 'EVERYONE WHO WANT'S TO JOIN DESERVES THE RIGHT TREATEMENT'
Got it?

Yes, and he did get the right treatment: judgment from a capo.

No. I'm not cool at all. Smart is what they call it.

Sarcasm ok

Make fun of them. Not make fun of people who want to join, but of people who want attention.

Then it's called laughing AT spammers. Fine.

Maybe you should know how it feels to be laughed at. Than you will stop making those unfunny posts.

I have a right to be serious when I want to, and a right to be funny when I want to.

But I do apologise for that, it was in bad taste. I'm sorry.

Apology accepted or something along those lines.

Prove this and prove that. The only one who is proving things is me, so no.
Find it out yourselve.

You haven't proven anything.

You just confirmed your naïveness.

How is it naïve not to get offended when no one is trying to offend you?

Fine : The NG-gangsta's, The NG-homies, Anti-maffia,...

That's not proof. SHOW me, as in links and direct quotes.

Then what is it?

Ask Strauss.

NO, they don't like the maffia. A NG-homies club doesn't do the same as a Maffia.

Then if it doesn't do the same thing, why do they delete/lock it? You say they don't like the Mafia, so they lock clubs and crew that do the same thing. You just contradicted yourself sir.

And btw, there once were the guitartabbers and the guitarists at the same time.
Look in my sig if you don't believe me. So you're statement is false.

There are exceptions when there are two similar things going for different motives and styles, i.e. separate sig making clubs. That's entirely different from two groups of NG gang whatever stuff, because a) they're both, essentially, organized criminal-like RP lounges and b) the Mafia is already set up, and those attempts that you mentioned were not clear-cut with rules and the like.

That's the rule.

I already proved it inconsistent. "Quid" or whatever.

NO---You're NOT welcome is mean. Face it.

It's not mean, it's informative.

Read the rules, you'll see it. I'm not going to keep looking it up for you.

I won't look up something that you're trying to prove. I thought you were studying law? Aren't you supposed to come up with your own evidence?

WTF?! That makes even less sence! If the issue was resolved, than why did you have to insult him?

Because you seem to have had a problem with the issue, and opened it back up. You're the cause of this whole thing, yanno.

YES YOU HAD, HE E-MAILED IT TO ME.

He's a liar, and you still haven't given me proof of an email.

No because you don't make any sence. That's what makes it a waste of time.

You don't make any sense, either. I see that I'm asking you legitimate questions, and you're the one lounging around claiming that I'm too shortsighted and such to see the issues at hand. If I'm the one not making sense, you should be able to shut me down quite quickly.

That makes no sence, you shouldn't insult him end of story.

See above about this thing.

I don't want this to be locke+I do have the same interests as the guys inhere.

So do I, it's just that we don't agree. What's your problem with me?

Again don't try to twist my words, you suck at that.

I'm not twisting your words in any way, I'm presenting them as I understand them. If you want to say something else, say it in a way that I'll interpret it to be the way you want me to.

With gone I meant dead. I don't think you wanted him dead.

Why don't you say DEAD instead of gone?

Don't insult people, that's my point.
-Than why did you insulted me?-
To show you how this guy felt.

I can't feel the same way as he did. It's impossible to complete such a mental task.

here 's my motive. I don't think I'm the one who should be called shildish, you have no fucking idea who I am.

You have no fucking idea who I am, either. We're on the same page.

Yes we do! Charrlotte and Lieven

We're not SPAMMING. It's called ARGUING.

Judgement is a part of treatement. You learn that in school, oh but wait, you're not in your final year yet, are you?

Ah, so you're taking age into this. Listen: I'm not really 15. Profiles can lie, you know.

So what if he's a liar, you're the one that made the mistake, end of story.

You're supposed to be trying to prove that I made a mistake. You can't just say that I did and I should accept it as truth. As of yet, I do not think that I made any mistake at all in declining the user in the manner that I did. So prove it.

So you're going to bring name calling into this?
Charrlotte, I was a pube too but grew over it. I understand you have some problems with yourselve, but you can express them in another way. Really I'm here to help.
You're 15 yo, which means now you're in full puberty. Just like the other guy.

Age, age, age. I'm not 15.

I have respect for you, in case you didn't notice.
-Why did you call me pube and naked then?!-
To show you how it feels to get insulted bad

I know how it fucking feels to get insulted bad, and actually, pube and naked aren't really bad insults.

You know what? THIS IS A WEBSITE.

I know that. Hell, it's the fucking internet. So why take it seriously? Because it's supposed to be a way to pass the time, and that's how I view this.

I can say whatever I want as long as I stick to the BBS-rules, and those are the ones that should be followed. So you're not above me, end of story.

This is a club. Clubs and crews operate on a separate level of the rest of the BBS. If you can't accept the fact that some people have greater authority than you do within this NG Mafia, then you might as well leave.

How would you be, when you don't feel accepted at one of your favorite websites.
Newbies need help, and being rude is not help.

Oh god. I wasn't being rude. I said one simple word, and you call it rude?

No it doesn't.

See above statement about hierarchy.

cont'd...
Suzumiya
Suzumiya
  • Member since: Jan. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-11 09:48:11 Reply

cont'd
You're 15= a pube. I'm 19= adult.
When I was 15 I was a pube too, I'm not insulting anyone.

I'm not 15.

Yup, it is. It's a valid piece.

Then show me Mary's email, then. OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ACCESS IT EITHER. It's not fucking valid.

I think now it's your turn to show me some evidence.

I haven't brought any necessary in except for the CCC, which I referred you to the source about.

Stays an insult

So?

Stays spamming

Still doesn't mean that I was the cause of that spam.

e-mail him. Than you'll have the evidence. I can always fake screenshots, don't forget that.

I can tell the difference between a real and fake screen shot; besides, I don't want what he's going to tell me. I want to see what you said to him and what he responded.

If you know NG better than me, follow the rules better than me. You obviously don't.

I never said that I knew NG better than you. Now you're just assuming. And I AM following the rules just as you are.

Britkid
Britkid
  • Member since: May. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-11 09:49:25 Reply

Wow I am actually bored of reading your argument, I never thought that would happen. It seems now that both of you have said let's stop and then the other has carried on, why don't we stop now, eh?


Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-11 09:50:19 Reply

At 12/11/05 09:31 AM, Lieven wrote: You know what Charrlotte, let's quit this shite.
I don't think that one of us is going to win, we're both just wasting time.
So let's just stop

LOL SIR.

That will be all.