Regus-MK-IV
Regus-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 11:44:22 Reply

At 12/9/05 11:36 AM, FatherBrit_Ho_Ho_HO wrote:

Yep, once you get to level 10, cos the requirement for the level below you is going up.

Thank you for making me aware of this

HeartbreakHoldout
HeartbreakHoldout
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 11:55:55 Reply

At 12/9/05 11:44 AM, Regus_MK_IV wrote: Thank you for making me aware of this

You dont have much to worry about at level 9 dude. Level 1-8 are set boundarys of 50, so once you are at level 9, you cant go any lower than that unless you really piss off Wade or the admins.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 12:14:04 Reply

At 12/9/05 11:55 AM, HHerod_The_Great wrote: You dont have much to worry about at level 9 dude. Level 1-8 are set boundarys of 50, so once you are at level 9, you cant go any lower than that unless you really piss off Wade or the admins.

Sorry friend but the mafia has strict rules regarding strangers posting. They aren't allowed to. Without being a member you may not post on this thread. Sorry to be the one to have to say this and sound harsh but the rules are strict are to be followed. If you post here again anything except a plea to join you will have to deal with actual NG authority and our head Capo.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
Regus-MK-IV
Regus-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 12:19:20 Reply

Mafia weapons deveolpment

Chapter

With the lack of new weapon requests I started work on the new Plasma systems, it was going to be hard work but it would be worth it.
with the coolant systems ready and the generator system being made I had to work all night by my estimate until it was stable. So before I started I got a nice cold drink of Pernod, after about a half an hour of talking with some of the new members I went back down and started work on the generator.
It was relatively simple until I got to the hard bit, fusing the matter stream and the fuel stream. It took an hour of calibration to get it right but it was worth it, I made the biggest mistake I could have, I relaxed. If I hadn't I would have noticed that the readouts were unstable and the system was overloading. I glanced at one of the readouts and my face turned whiter than a sheet, I had a few seconds to stop the core from detonating and destroing the mansion, I ripped out the main fuel intake and the matter intake. I checked the read out again, it had gone to far to be stopped, the core was still going to blow but it wouldn't destroy much.... I hoped. I locked down the chamber and made sure that al the intakes were offline, I called triv on the intercom and was telling him to get the med set ready. I didn't finish my sentence because just then the core went critical knocking me unconcious.....
I woke up with a major head ache and realsed that I was in the med bay and had a drink of water. I decided then to stay off the hooch while on duty. I fell asleep on that stupid uncomfortable sponge mattres. and awoke in the morning. Triv told me what had hapend and that I was lucky to be alive.

I will still be developing the plasma systems but I wont rush it this time.

[END FILE]

StevensA
StevensA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 12:23:20 Reply

Holy shit, I didnt know you could drop a level! Mother fuck, man! Well, I guess thats life. And life can be a bitch sometimes. Yeah, thats the way it is, I guess. Ah hell, thank God your depositing my points, Phantom. So, whats new today, fellas?

NG Mafia, Pokemon Club, Userpage.
sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 13:41:04 Reply

At 12/9/05 12:23 PM, StevensA wrote: whats new today, fellas?

You not depositing for yourself :-P Kidding... Well I got confused for Red (not stating tomorrow, level 11 waits). I think I'll get a new sig done and stop depositing for you. Just kidding... But whenever you don't need me for a few days let me know...

BBS Signature
StevensA
StevensA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 14:13:22 Reply

Well, good to hear from ya, Phantom. Got me worried about them jokes. But, good to hear from you, noneoftheless.

Anyhow, if anyone remembers, I had a story back in the 590 pages or so. Well, I'd have that done, but I got writers block. But, hopefully I'll have that done before Christmas.

sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 14:26:09 Reply

At 12/9/05 02:13 PM, StevensA wrote: hopefully I'll have that done before Christmas.

And Hanukah. Remember that law says you have to refer to it as holidays. (I don't care really, I'm an atheist in Israel)...you get presents for Christmas, we don't get presents, get money right off. Any way I can't write either... Writers T.M.F.W.S (Too Much Freakin Work Syndrome).During the holidays I might have some time to write... I like writing old mafia style you see... Gotta go any way. I'm on my way to get my next B/P rank (According to Charrlotte it’s her favorite one and she said that she liked the golden ones... she made the move from captain to private and stopped)... Me? I just want a good voting power... off I go now... Any second now... Letting the caffeine loose its influence.

BBS Signature
Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 18:59:57 Reply

Alright, about the deleveling, Back when I joined on page 478, way back, _Ghost_ was a level 12, and far back in NG time, Wade was once a level 28 I think, but he had to end to his family, so he got sent back down, same with Tom. Stories I head, that's it, but after level nine, you can be brought back to it again.

Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature
Lieven
Lieven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 19:09:35 Reply

At 12/8/05 10:01 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Idiots! The both of you! That was Red who wrote that story. You idiots... How can you not tell the fuckin' difference? So we have the same level.... Look at the freakin' name! I would like to stress again. Idiots! Ask red... but I'll write the third part of “Oranges grow on blood” any way...
At 12/8/05 12:05 AM, Fragment wrote:
At 12/7/05 12:52 PM, DivineJoic wrote: ...
*twitch twitch*
*rips off Frags testicles, shoves them in his mouth and pops a bullet in his knees and shoulders*
Boris is right...Payback is a bitch.
*watches Frag die slowfully*
However, I'm still not dead, motherfucker.

*Fragment spits up his testicles. HE pulls out the knife he was stabbed with over two years ago and shoves it down Joic's throat. He pulls the spoon out of his ass and spoons out Joic's eyeballs, which are then shoved into his nostrils. Fragment smiles and dies peacefully.*
At 12/7/05 10:59 PM, Mast3rMind wrote:
At 12/7/05 10:39 PM, Charrlotte wrote: Shut the fuck up and make me a sandwich.
No. Although I am into making pasta, but none for you.

No, I actually don't. Confrontation about what?
Ask Lundi, it wasn't a big deal, but back when Irish-Pimp, TBT, FTB, -Rocketman- and others were there, it was somewhat funny, but ask Lundi when he drops back in. He can explain it real well.

JEZUS CHRIST!!! As lawyer of this maffia I demand that all of you (above in this post) have more respect for each other. I thought this was a family, not a fucking moshpit. If one of you can't handle the criticism I give, please tell me. But I never want to see stuff like that again, because if it goes on like that a mod will come and close the maffia and I don't want the family to be locked!
If you don't believe me, read the rules.

Jeez I just had the worst day of my life yesterday, I come on NG and see this!
Have respect and never take you loved ones for granted, they could be gone tomorrow... Like I found out last 2 weeks

Lieven
Lieven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 19:17:09 Reply

At 12/8/05 10:26 PM, Artisto101 wrote: Hello mafia i am a mafia man myself and i would like to join this roxxorz club becuz it knocks my sox off!

I apologise for the users that responded 'no!' without adding a reason.
The reason why you can't join us yet, is because of the fact that you haven't made 50 intelligent posts (not oneliners or stuff like that) nor have reached level 4. Don't reply to this mail, reach level 4, make at least 50 intelligent posts and come back. Than we'll have a talk wether you're in or not.
Don't reply to this, because when you do, you will never be able to join OK?
See you soon.

Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 19:19:06 Reply

At 12/9/05 07:17 PM, Lieven wrote:

You're doing a damn good job for a newbie here, well, rank orientated. Make sure that you give people the reasons why, ok? Otherwise they'll keep coming back, and so on.

BBS Signature
Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 19:42:51 Reply

At 12/9/05 07:09 PM, Lieven wrote: JEZUS CHRIST!!! I'M SUCH A SPAZ!!!!!

Learn when people are having fun and playing around with each other. Violent RPing is something of endearment around here. I'm sure Joic knows a lot about that.

At 12/9/05 07:17 PM, Lieven wrote: I apologise for the users that responded 'no!' without adding a reason.

Don't apologize for someone when you don't know their motives.

The reason why you can't join us yet, is blah blah blah

Wrong.

The reason I said no is because:

a) He's a flaming fag.
b) After very little time with no response from us to his request, he started an anti-Mafia club thread, thus confirming his flaming faggotry.

I had a good reason for saying no, and if he can't understand why, the family isn't for him anyway.

Speedy
Speedy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 21:41:23 Reply

I apologise for the users that responded 'no!' without adding a reason.
The reason why you can't join us yet, is because of the fact that you haven't made 50 intelligent posts (not oneliners or stuff like that) nor have reached level 4. Don't reply to this mail, reach level 4, make at least 50 intelligent posts and come back. Than we'll have a talk wether you're in or not.
Don't reply to this, because when you do, you will never be able to join OK?
See you soon.

The reason i said no, was because he strted an anti-mafia club after 2 minutes of us not answering him....and hes a flaming fag.

BBS Signature
StevensA
StevensA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 21:51:49 Reply

At 12/9/05 09:41 PM, Speedy1234 wrote:

The reason i said no, was because he strted an anti-mafia club after 2 minutes of us not answering him....and hes a flaming fag.

Holy shit! When the hell did this happen? Yeah, I'd probably agree with you about that. If he did that just after we said no, then he is an asshole. ...And a flaming fag. Ok, enough of that. Did that thing get locked already? I didnt bother to check.

sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
BigLundi
BigLundi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 22:07:17 Reply

At 12/9/05 07:42 PM, Charrlotte wrote: Wrong.

a) He's a flaming fag.
b) flaming faggotry.

Lol, gotta love the blunt ways Charrlotte will make fun of people, hell i loved it myself.

Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 22:11:06 Reply

At 12/9/05 10:07 PM, BigLundi wrote: Lol, gotta love the blunt ways Charrlotte will make fun of people, hell i loved it myself.

Yeah, remember when she did that to you all summer? I laughed, most of the Rap Crew laughed, and the NG Mafia laughed? She can't remember it, so I need you to refresh her memory.

BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 22:35:29 Reply

At 12/9/05 07:09 PM, Lieven wrote:

Holy shit look at Lieven steppin up! Very good job takin control like this, i see big things ahead 4 u. Anyways, Congradulations on Triv graduating, I'm very happy for you and hope that the buisness world goes well for you. (If you are going into buisness that is.) For GP, that shit sucks. It's the little things like that, that piss me off. Regus, not bad of a story, try to expand it a little more. Well I think that about covers everyone, so how are we doin guys?

NG Mafia
I've evolved.
digi-digi

BBS Signature
Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 22:46:52 Reply

At 12/9/05 10:35 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: how are we doin guys?

Living, I finally got the paper *money for those of you who don't know common slang* to prove it. On to other news, it saddens me, but it brings me great joy. Starting next week, I'll finally have to start paying for internet service, the good news is that I'm getting Broadband Internet, finally, no more slow loading of pages, download music, Japanese alphabets, and etc. Finally, I'll be free to roam the net, but it'll cost me $135 for the first month....ughhh...at least it's worth it. Next month it'll be down to $70- 80 a month.

BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 22:52:26 Reply

At 12/9/05 10:46 PM, Mast3rMind wrote:
At 12/9/05 10:35 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: how are we doin guys?
Living, I finally got the paper *money for those of you who don't know common slang* to prove it. On to other news, it saddens me, but it brings me great joy. Starting next week, I'll finally have to start paying for internet service, the good news is that I'm getting Broadband Internet, finally, no more slow loading of pages, download music, Japanese alphabets, and etc. Finally, I'll be free to roam the net, but it'll cost me $135 for the first month....ughhh...at least it's worth it. Next month it'll be down to $70- 80 a month.

Well, not everything is free. It's not that bad for me, i get to live off the fat of my parents. Kick Ass! (For those who don't know what that stament means, It means that i live off my parents.) But unfortunantly that will have to come to an end sooner or later, as everyone needs to learn how to live on their own.

NG Mafia
I've evolved.
digi-digi

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-09 23:53:38 Reply

Charrlotte is right... he was just a flaming fag looking for some attention and when he didn't get it he started his own club like ten people more did and got locked... And to Lieven, yes we do argue but what real family doesn’t? It’s the fact that we get back to being friends that counts. You of all peoples should remember we do give second chances....

BBS Signature
Speedy
Speedy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 00:27:17 Reply

Thank you for your deposit, Speedy1234! You now have 2,430 experience points. You need 2 more to get to level 11.

GAY!

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 00:33:08 Reply

At 12/10/05 12:27 AM, Speedy1234 wrote: Thank you for your deposit, Speedy1234! You now have 2,430 experience points. You need 2 more to get to level 11.

It's not as bad as the 1 point I had left... But you will get it tomorrow...

BBS Signature
Videogamemaster64
Videogamemaster64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Voice Actor
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 00:53:22 Reply

At 12/8/05 05:55 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote:
At 12/8/05 04:49 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote:
At 12/8/05 04:32 PM, DivineJoic wrote: *grabs evry Belgian beer he can find and downs them* aaah...much better...thanks alot...
*looks slightly shocked* your welcome
I think you should take the place as beer boy.

Joic is my boss i give HIM beer and i am no beer boy if i give you a beer check for a grenade in it

Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 07:53:43 Reply

At 12/9/05 10:11 PM, Mast3rMind wrote: Yeah, remember when she did that to you all summer? I laughed, most of the Rap Crew laughed, and the NG Mafia laughed? She can't remember it, so I need you to refresh her memory.

dammit dammit dammit >: (

Lundi, you gotta hang around more so that I can figure out what I did to you last summer. Get on AIM or something, fheg. ok

Aight now can we all stop using the "flaming fag" expression? It's not really a great insult, anyway.

Regus-MK-IV
Regus-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 08:10:24 Reply

At 12/9/05 07:09 PM, Lieven wrote:
I thought this was a family, not a fucking moshpit.

Mosh pits arent as harsh as that.

Lieven
Lieven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 08:38:50 Reply

At 12/9/05 11:53 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Charrlotte is right... he was just a flaming fag looking for some attention and when he didn't get it he started his own club like ten people more did and got locked...

I believe that, but you should give the guy an answer and not just 'NOES!!!'. It isn't a good idea for us to make to much enemies, before you know the Maffia will be locked and I wouldn't be too happy about that.

:And to Lieven, yes we do argue but what real family doesn’t? It’s the fact that we get back to being friends that counts. You of all peoples should remember we do give second chances....

Don't forget that people can be gone tomorrow.
Imagine; you argue with Charrlotte and call her a bitch.
One day later you hear that Charrlotte passed away, than you will feel like shit for the rest of your life. I know it's a stupid example, but life is too short to be pissed of all the time. Why not laugh together instead of arguing?

Lieven
Lieven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 08:47:48 Reply

At 12/9/05 07:42 PM, Charrlotte wrote:
At 12/9/05 07:09 PM, Lieven wrote: JEZUS CHRIST!!! I'M SUCH A SPAZ!!!!!
Learn when people are having fun and playing around with each other. Violent RPing is something of endearment around here. I'm sure Joic knows a lot about that.

I forgive you for calling me a spaz. Yeah sure, I know you like joking around but do it on an other way. When a mod reads these posts he will think 'what a bunch of wankers' and lock this crew. Read the BBS-rules if you don't believe me.

Don't apologize for someone when you don't know their motives.

I apologised in your name not in my name. That guy has done nothing wrong, why not let him start a 'anti-maffia'-crew? The only reason why he did that was because of some cruel 'NO' answers he got inhere. And even if the anti-maffia crew worked, it wouldn't be a big deal, I'm not afraid of it, but I do believe that you are.

Wrong.

a) He's a flaming fag.
b) After very little time with no response from us to his request, he started an anti-Mafia club thread, thus confirming his flaming faggotry.

I had a good reason for saying no, and if he can't understand why, the family isn't for him anyway.

That guy made 9 -nine- posts! How can you judge people out of 9 posts?
I'm sure you first 9 posts weren't that great either. Give this guy a second chance I say.
Maybe his following 100 posts will be very intelligent. But if you just say 'noes, faggot' the guy won't understand why and keep on making bad posts. Only judge people that made more than 50 posts, I thought that that was a maffia-rule no?

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 08:49:48 Reply

At 12/10/05 08:38 AM, Lieven wrote: I believe that, but you should give the guy an answer and not just 'NOES!!!'. It isn't a good idea for us to make to much enemies, before you know the Maffia will be locked and I wouldn't be too happy about that.

I wasn't one of those who told him a simple no... I wasn't even there at the time really...

Imagine; you argue with Charrlotte and call her a bitch.
One day later you hear that Charrlotte passed away, than you will feel like shit for the rest of your life. I know it's a stupid example, but life is too short to be pissed of all the time. Why not laugh together instead of arguing?

First of all if I called Charrlotte a bitch then I'm dead... Second of all life can't all nice.... Once in a while you do get in a bad situation and you have to yell a little.

BBS Signature
Lieven
Lieven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 08:56:46 Reply

At 12/10/05 08:49 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: I wasn't one of those who told him a simple no... I wasn't even there at the time really...

Oké than, I apologise.

First of all if I called Charrlotte a bitch then I'm dead...

I was just giving an example. Don't pin yourself on the 'Bitch', but on the situation.

Second of all life can't all nice.... Once in a while you do get in a bad situation and you have to yell a little.

At least you can try and I understand that once in a while you do have to yell a little, but just not inhere. Again, mods know the rules very well, and I don't believe they would hesitate to lock us. So please, be a little nicer, if you have a problem you can always hit your bed or something like that. Think before you post, because the maffia-members aren't the only ones that read your posts.