New Topic Respond to this Topic
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 09:05:29 Reply

At 12/10/05 08:56 AM, Lieven wrote: At least you can try and I understand that once in a while you do have to yell a little, but just not inhere....

I'm not the only one who ever yelled in here but I do try to keep it down.. My shrink is supposed to see me tomorrow at 10 AM...

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
Lieven
Lieven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 09:14:38 Reply

At 12/10/05 09:05 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: I'm not the only one who ever yelled in here but I do try to keep it down.. My shrink is supposed to see me tomorrow at 10 AM...

Thanks a lot : )!

Regus-MK-IV
Regus-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 10:31:48 Reply

At 12/10/05 09:05 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: My shrink is supposed to see me tomorrow at 10 AM...

I hate shrinks they ask you stupid questions like : Do you see disembodied light, do you see little green men and other things like that its pointless. yes I play halo and the little men are not green there blue and oranbe and mud colored.

BigLundi
BigLundi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 10:45:25 Reply

At 12/10/05 07:53 AM, Charrlotte wrote:
Lundi, you gotta hang around more so that I can figure out what I did to you last summer. Get on AIM or something, fheg. ok

To tell the truth, my memory's pretty foggy about it as well

Aight now can we all stop using the "flaming fag" expression? It's not really a great insult, anyway.

Erm...you sorta...started it

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 10:59:42 Reply

At 12/10/05 10:31 AM, Regus_MK_IV wrote: I hate shrinks they ask you stupid questions like : Do you see disembodied light, do you see little green men and other things like that its pointless. yes I play halo and the little men are not green there blue and oranbe and mud colored.

Be prepared to bail yourself out once Charrlotte sees that (she is studying to be one as far as I know). Well whatever he might ask I'll have to deal with... we all we have our opinions about shrinks...

BBS Signature
Regus-MK-IV
Regus-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 11:50:40 Reply

At 12/10/05 10:59 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
Be prepared to bail yourself out once Charrlotte sees that (she is studying to be one as far as I know). Well whatever he might ask I'll have to deal with... we all we have our opinions about shrinks...

I have but one thing to say: Get the coffin ready.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 12:03:41 Reply

At 12/10/05 11:50 AM, Regus_MK_IV wrote: I have but one thing to say: Get the coffin ready.

Worry not. You won't need one. A jar is a much safer bet or they'll never find a body... I suggest signing that will soon. Also I'll make sure your sig does not go to waste. Good luck. (Charrlotte must love her rep...)

BBS Signature
Regus-MK-IV
Regus-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 12:20:51 Reply

At 12/10/05 12:03 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
Worry not. You won't need one. A jar is a much safer bet or they'll never find a body... I suggest signing that will soon. Also I'll make sure your sig does not go to waste. Good luck. (Charrlotte must love her rep...)

Only thing I can really do know is wait and pray.

Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 13:45:58 Reply

At 12/10/05 07:53 AM, Charrlotte wrote: dammit dammit dammit >: (

Ha ha ha!

Anyways, when it comes to the arguing that happens here, it only proves that we really are a family here. If just got a long everyday, it would be boring, incredibly boring, which is why I miss TBT and FTB around here the most. The most random people you'd ever know, next to Joic that is still doing what he does best around here. Also, when someone says something that may seem interesting, don't play it out, I hate the bangwagon bitches that roam the General Forum as it is, no need for it to get started in here, right?

Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature
Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 14:41:38 Reply

At 12/10/05 08:47 AM, Lieven wrote: I forgive you for calling me a spaz.

I didn't fucking apologize for calling you a spaz, simply because you're being one. Why would I apologize (and you forgive me) for something I'm not sorry for?

Yeah sure, I know you like joking around but do it on an other way.

How do you suggest we do so? Hug each other and make lots of luff? That's much cooler.

When a mod reads these posts he will think 'what a bunch of wankers' and lock this crew.

FYI, mods don't read C&C threads. Also, if you need to know what exactly mods think about the NG Mafia, I suggest you have a long chat with Strauss.

Read the BBS-rules if you don't believe me.

Nowhere in the BBS rules does it say that members of a club or crew may not joke around with each other by emulating random violence.

I apologised in your name not in my name.

I repeat: Don't fucking apologize for someone when you don't know their motives.

That guy has done nothing wrong, why not let him start a 'anti-maffia'-crew? The only reason why he did that was because of some cruel 'NO' answers he got inhere. And even if the anti-maffia crew worked, it wouldn't be a big deal, I'm not afraid of it, but I do believe that you are.

The anti-Mafia thing isn't something to be afraid of, it's the mark of a true idiot. NO ONE with any sense would make one, seeing as the C&C history with those things isn't too good. If you don't know what that means by now, then I suggest you stop talking and find out.

FYI, he started the thread before me or Speedy responded to his thingy about the Mafia "roxxoring his soxxorz". The thing clearly stated that "the Mafia isn't responding to me and they're gay!!!!11" implying that he's just an impatient little bitch.

That guy made 9 -nine- posts! How can you judge people out of 9 posts?
I'm sure you first 9 posts weren't that great either. Give this guy a second chance I say.

Too bad your plea holds no weight at the moment.

Maybe his following 100 posts will be very intelligent. But if you just say 'noes, faggot' the guy won't understand why and keep on making bad posts.

Like I give a shit? As long as he doesn't do it in here.

Only judge people that made more than 50 posts, I thought that that was a maffia-rule no?

No, it's not. The rule is, essentially, "you've got until forever to make at least 50 intelligent posts", but if someone's characterized by general idiocy then it's up to the capos' common sense not to let him/her in.

Listen. I know what I'm talking about. I've been around here a much longer time than you have. I know how things work. If you want to play an "undermine that capo's decision" game, go ahead. You're not going to win.

At 12/10/05 10:31 AM, Regus_MK_IV wrote: I hate shrinks they ask you stupid questions like : Do you see disembodied light, do you see little green men and other things like that its pointless. yes I play halo and the little men are not green there blue and oranbe and mud colored.

You don't have a shrink, do you.

At 12/10/05 10:45 AM, BigLundi wrote: To tell the truth, my memory's pretty foggy about it as well

Poopoohead.

Mast3rMind, if you remember what happened at all, tell me so that I can remember it, even if only vaguely. :|

Erm...you sorta...started it

And that automatically makes people cool if they imitate something that I did? Not necessarily.

Anyway, no one's saying it anymore, so we don't need to drag this thing out.

Suzumiya
Suzumiya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 14:43:04 Reply

I forgot to respond to this in my last post. oh my

At 12/10/05 08:38 AM, Lieven wrote: I know it's a stupid example, but life is too short to be pissed of all the time. Why not laugh together instead of arguing?

It's called JOKING AROUND. You really think there's serious arguing going on in here? We're not really pissed off and stuff like that. For example, if I say that BigLundi's my bitch, it's an endearing term, not an insult.

Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 14:49:19 Reply

At 12/10/05 01:45 PM, Mast3rMind wrote:
Anyways, when it comes to the arguing that happens here, it only proves that we really are a family here. If just got a long everyday, it would be boring, incredibly boring, which is why I miss TBT and FTB around here the most. The most random people you'd ever know, next to Joic that is still doing what he does best around here. Also, when someone says something that may seem interesting, don't play it out, I hate the bangwagon bitches that roam the General Forum as it is, no need for it to get started in here, right?

You know, this seems interesting ;) No seriously now i know what your tryin to say and it would be boring if everyone got a long everyday. I for one enjoy seeing the witty and insulting comments that people can make up, doesn't mean that we have to argue all the time though.

NG Mafia
I've evolved.
digi-digi

BBS Signature
Regus-MK-IV
Regus-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 14:52:59 Reply

At 12/10/05 02:41 PM, Charrlotte wrote:
You don't have a shrink, do you.

I used to have a shrink, my old school got them to talk to me and then there was anger manegment and this topic is incrediably boring.

Lieven
Lieven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 15:32:29 Reply

At 12/10/05 02:41 PM, Charrlotte wrote: I didn't fucking apologize for calling you a spaz, simply because you're being one. Why would I apologize (and you forgive me) for something I'm not sorry for?

I forgave you anyhow. And again, I forgive you. I don't care if you're sorry for it or not.

How do you suggest we do so? Hug each other and make lots of luff? That's much cooler.

It is.

FYI, mods don't read C&C threads. Also, if you need to know what exactly mods think about the NG Mafia, I suggest you have a long chat with Strauss.

Why don't you have a long chat with Dobio and Newgrundling? They are the guys that lock C&C-topics incase you didn't notice.

Jeez, realise that people can contact mods. If they come inhere and see us shiting around, what do you think they will do?! Don't forget this is a private forum !
You know what that means? Tell me, because I believe you don't.

Nowhere in the BBS rules does it say that members of a club or crew may not joke around with each other by emulating random violence.

Oh really? I suggest you read them again.

I repeat: Don't fucking apologize for someone when you don't know their motives.

When you don't give any motives it's kind of hard to know what they are, no?!

The anti-Mafia thing isn't something to be afraid of, it's the mark of a true idiot. NO ONE with any sense would make one, seeing as the C&C history with those things isn't too good. If you don't know what that means by now, then I suggest you stop talking and find out.

I already found out! And don't you think the mods will do their work?
In case you haven't noticed yet, the mods don't really like the maffia. So don't judge them,because they all do their job very very well.
So stay out of their bussiness, if someone makes an 'anti-' crew they will handle it. There's no reason to start flaming.

FYI, he started the thread before me or Speedy responded to his thingy about the Mafia "roxxoring his soxxorz". The thing clearly stated that "the Mafia isn't responding to me and they're gay!!!!11" implying that he's just an impatient little bitch.

That guy was giving us a compliment! Don't you like compliments? I do like them and I believe the rest of the family likes them too.

I agree he was impatient, but just saying 'NO!' isn't nice and will piss people off, just like my critism pissed you off. Quid?

Too bad your plea holds no weight at the moment.

I don't think you should be telling me about my plea, I actually study law dear Charrlotte. Don't you forget that.

Like I give a shit? As long as he doesn't do it in here.

No you don't. But if they are intelligent he will be able to join. If you just had told him that instead of 'No' .

No, it's not. The rule is, essentially, "you've got until forever to make at least 50 intelligent posts", but if someone's characterized by general idiocy then it's up to the capos' common sense not to let him/her in.

9 post= general idiocy? You actually made me laugh very hard, thanks for that! : )

The rule is "you've got until forever to make at least 50 intelligent posts", let this guy try to make those 50. Next time just tell this instead of 'NO!'

Listen. I know what I'm talking about. I've been around here a much longer time than you have. I know how things work. If you want to play an "undermine that capo's decision" game, go ahead. You're not going to win.

You know what? I don't care wether you're 'above me' or not. You were very unkind to him and to several other users and if I don't like that I will speak up and face the consequences of my deed. So next time you make an unfriendly post to someone who asks us to join, I will apologise again and tell him the rules. That way he won't go to the mods, and the maffia will not be locked. And there won't be anything you can do about that.

Don't think you're the shit, just because you're a capo. I also am a member of the maffia and I can say what I want inhere and if I feel like apologising, I will.
And stopping spammers is for the mods, not for the capos.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 15:38:18 Reply

Just like me and MM said arguing is the sign of a real family (as long as they make up) God knows how many times I go in one here... and I'm still ok with every one. I just have a question to Charrlotte, you said you really like the gold badges in B/P and claimed to move to EGP in order to get to Praporshchik yet you make no visible effort to achieve it... Do you lack time or interest? If it's any help I think not trying to balance your saves/blams makes things a lot easier...

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 15:46:07 Reply

I'm gonna get my butt outta here before Charrlotte shows up because honestly Lieven, you are starting WW III here... Later. Be back when the cannons quite down.

BBS Signature
Lieven
Lieven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 15:54:04 Reply

At 12/10/05 03:46 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: I'm gonna get my butt outta here before Charrlotte shows up because honestly Lieven, you are starting WW III here... Later. Be back when the cannons quite down.

Hahaha, don't worry mate, it will stay under control. She just needs to realise that you reach much more when you're being friendly.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 16:11:59 Reply

At 12/10/05 03:54 PM, Lieven wrote: Hahaha, don't worry mate, it will stay under control. She just needs to realise that you reach much more when you're being friendly.

I think Charrlotte knows the difference in results in both nice and mean but she has made a life style choice to be the way she is and we should respect that just like the state makes us respect gay people. We all learned to know and lo... well know Charrlotte for her unique straight forward style. People are hard to change in personality... If you feel bad you may continue a post explaining the rules to a prospect but not letting some one speak his mind can be an offence to his/her rights as well. Fighting among members should alright as long as no rude primitive words are brought up and only witty remarks that can be just as painful. But never the less, good luck staying alive once she does see it.

BBS Signature
Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 16:18:14 Reply

Ooh e-drama. Lieven, you're gonna start a riot in here mate ;D

Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Speedy
Speedy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 16:58:32 Reply

I think i speak for chralote when i say this but the reason we both said NO right away was because, he had two posts one here and another one, and the other one was an anti-mafia crew, his post was really REALLY gay, and he dosent even know what newgrounds is, 5 minutes after we said no, he got banned for stating a topic saying something about go fuck your self newgrounds and all shit like that.....so i think we both had the right be blunt, and tell that guy to fuck off.

BBS Signature
Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 17:08:48 Reply

At 12/10/05 02:41 PM, Charrlotte wrote: Mast3rMind, if you remember what happened at all, tell me so that I can remember it, even if only vaguely. :|

Alright, if I remember correctly it had to do with two things. One, the fact that his post count was higher than yours, and two, you didn't believe that he was 15. I remember those two things, and you picking on him throughout the whole summer. Good times, good times...

Now I'm starting to forget shit now, yeesh

Now, onto Lieven, ok. When talking/arguing/joking/laughing/thinking/w
hateverthefuckcomestomind! Always make sure that you can back up your statements, but not start a war, which is the third reason SSG got on BL's case. Your statements are valid, but after awhile, one can easily let them rest since it's the day after all that. For I most warn you, you want to argue with SSG, bring your thinking cap, and stay frosty.

I can't believe I had a relapse in memory just now. Gotta lay off those damn Wine Cooler

BBS Signature
Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 17:49:53 Reply

You just won't give up. God.

At 12/10/05 03:32 PM, Lieven wrote: I forgave you anyhow. And again, I forgive you. I don't care if you're sorry for it or not.

Let me rephrase: It's IMPOSSIBLE to forgive someone before they apologize.

It is.

I was being sarcastic. There's a point in a relationship where conflict becomes necessary. It would be really damn boring if we just sat around telling how much we "luff" each other, because we all know that's not true.

Why don't you have a long chat with Dobio and Newgrundling? They are the guys that lock C&C-topics incase you didn't notice.

They don't read existing C&C topics; they only monitor the creation of (un)sucessful ones. Plus, there's a fucking reason I referred you to Strauss; he's been around this Mafia since the time the CCC was alive.

Questions to ask yourself: What's the CCC? Why is it significant? What does it have to do with the mods and their opinion of this club/crew? If you can't answer them, then you have no idea how mods think of the Mafia.

Jeez, realise that people can contact mods. If they come inhere and see us shiting around, what do you think they will do?! Don't forget this is a private forum!

I think they wouldn't care, unless they're annoying mod suck ups. Don't forget that this is the CLUBS AND CREWS forum, where people can do all the stuff they want to simply because the people around them won't mind. Every forum has a different purpose, and that's what C&C is really for.

Plus, it's not against the rules for people to joke around with each other in a violent matter.

You know what that means? Tell me, because I believe you don't.

I think you need to understand what a CLUB or a CREW is supposed to be. It's a place where you find people with similar interests to yours and chat with them in the way that you prefer. It seems that most people in the Mafia like to have fun. If you don't, then

Oh really? I suggest you read them again.

Fucktard, it's not in the rules. Why don't you show me this rule yourself, if you're so sure it's there?

I already found out!

Then act like it.

And don't you think the mods will do their work?

Do what work? They already locked it.

In case you haven't noticed yet, the mods don't really like the maffia. So don't judge them,because they all do their job very very well.

I know that, probably much better than you do.

So stay out of their bussiness, if someone makes an 'anti-' crew they will handle it. There's no reason to start flaming.

I didn't fucking flame anyone, I simply said "No" clearly and decisively. How the hell is that flaming? Also, I'm not interfering with mods' decisions; telling someone that I'm not going to let him join the club that I'm in has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that his club got locked. It DOES have a lot to do with the fact that he made one in the first place.

That guy was giving us a compliment! Don't you like compliments? I do like them and I believe the rest of the family likes them too.

I don't care for compliments from retards. "Roxxorz my soxxorz" isn't a sensible compliment.

I agree he was impatient, but just saying 'NO!' isn't nice and will piss people off, just like my critism pissed you off.

You seem to think that I'm a nice person. Applause.

Quid?

Latin, meaning "what", or a British pound. Any reason you insert that word into the middle of your post?

I don't think you should be telling me about my plea, I actually study law dear Charrlotte. Don't you forget that.

I think I very well should, I actually am a capo here and you aren't. Don't you forget that.

No you don't. But if they are intelligent he will be able to join. If you just had told him that instead of 'No' .

Judging from his actions and reactions, I can already tell that he won't be an asset to the Mafia; rather, quite opposite. IOW: He's not intelligent enough and he likely never will be.

9 post= general idiocy? You actually made me laugh very hard, thanks for that! : )

Who gives a shit about his post count? It's not like you need that many posts to characterize a person. I'm not a patient person, and I'm not going to wait for someone to make 50 "intelligent" posts just to decline him after he does so.

The rule is "you've got until forever to make at least 50 intelligent posts", let this guy try to make those 50. Next time just tell this instead of 'NO!'

Oh, please. I already said that it's up to capos to think about accepting or declining users. Don't tell me what to do or not, because you are in no position of authority to give me this shit to deal with.

You know what? I don't care wether you're 'above me' or not. You were very unkind to him and to several other users and if I don't like that I will speak up and face the consequences of my deed. So next time you make an unfriendly post to someone who asks us to join, I will apologise again and tell him the rules. That way he won't go to the mods, and the maffia will not be locked. And there won't be anything you can do about that.
Don't think you're the shit, just because you're a capo. I also am a member of the maffia and I can say what I want inhere and if I feel like apologising, I will.

Say what you want. If you've got a problem with me, don't tell it to everyone else. E-mail or IM me or someone who can and will tell me how to conduct myself properly (if I really am not), e.g. Joic.

And stopping spammers is for the mods, not for the capos.

1) MODS DON'T READ C&C THREADS.
2) Whoever said I was stopping spammers?
3) I love how this whole thing's been resolved already. The guy isn't posting here anymore. That's all that I wanted to happen. Yet YOU seem to find a point to argue about. If you really love that guy so much, why don't you send him an email and tell him that it's okay if he wants to join the Mafia? If you actually do that, and he comes over showing an interest in joining, then I promise I'll let him in.

Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 17:52:04 Reply

At 12/10/05 03:38 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Just like me and MM said arguing is the sign of a real family (as long as they make up) God knows how many times I go in one here... and I'm still ok with every one. I just have a question to Charrlotte, you said you really like the gold badges in B/P and claimed to move to EGP in order to get to Praporshchik yet you make no visible effort to achieve it... Do you lack time or interest?

I lack time.

If it's any help I think not trying to balance your saves/blams makes things a lot easier...

I don't try to balance my B/P ratio. It happens naturally.

Oh, and stop stalking my stats. o_O

At 12/10/05 05:08 PM, Mast3rMind wrote: Alright, if I remember correctly it had to do with two things. One, the fact that his post count was higher than yours, and two, you didn't believe that he was 15. I remember those two things, and you picking on him throughout the whole summer. Good times, good times...

That's pretty homosexual.

Hahahahahaha.

Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 17:59:28 Reply

At 12/10/05 05:52 PM, Charrlotte wrote: That's pretty homosexual.

*Shrugs shoulders and places head in his left hand palm* I find it funny that I can remember something like this, and yet have the worst memory in my family, well selective memory anyway. I'll remember what I want to, to put it simply.

Hahahahahaha.

*Shrugs shoulders*

BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 18:09:09 Reply

Well after reading both Leivens and Charrlottes posts i have to say that i some what agree with her. I see her point but i do understand why you continue to argue. I think Leiven that you should just forget about all the new members and not complicate yourself with them, let the capos handle them, that's what they'r here for.

NG Mafia
I've evolved.
digi-digi

BBS Signature
Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 18:14:30 Reply

At 12/10/05 05:59 PM, Mast3rMind wrote: LOTS AND LOTS OF SHRUGGING GOD FUCK hi

No need to shrug and stuff like that. I really meant that the whole situtation in itself was homosexual, not your remembering it.

yes

At 12/10/05 06:09 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: Well after reading both Leivens and Charrlottes posts i have to say that i some what agree with her. I see her point but i do understand why you continue to argue. I think Leiven that you should just forget about all the new members and not complicate yourself with them, let the capos handle them, that's what they'r here for.

The only thing that will make me love you more than I can in this very moment is if you made a sandwich as good and objective as your judgment.

In other words: MAIK ME A SAMWICH NOW OK.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 18:24:51 Reply

At 12/10/05 05:52 PM, Charrlotte wrote: Oh, and stop stalking my stats. o_O

Just a look every now and then to see how every on is doing...I like to keep track of people’s power compared with mine so I could treat them with the proper respect (excluding the mafia because ranks here are not account based). And Lieven, seems you have your foot up your ass for now....sandwich any one?

BBS Signature
Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 18:57:36 Reply

At 12/10/05 06:24 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: sandwich any one?

Forget sandwiches, anyone got a taste for fried chicken and malt liquor?

BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 18:59:44 Reply

At 12/10/05 06:14 PM, Charrlotte wrote: In other words: MAIK ME A SAMWICH NOW OK.

Well i would but i don't know what you like so.....*Runs to deli and rips off every last piece of meat and vegatable there, then runs back* I got.......*huff*.....you the buffet.......*puff*............. wow i need to run more often!

As for GP, i noticed you got your sig changed, not bad i might add.

NG Mafia
I've evolved.
digi-digi

BBS Signature
Lieven
Lieven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-10 19:07:42 Reply

Let me rephrase: It's IMPOSSIBLE to forgive someone before they apologize.

That's not true. You might think that, but I know it's not true what you say.
eg. Did Osama Bin Laden apologise for 11/09? I believe not. 3weeks later there were already people on tv saying they had forgiven him.
eg2. Gabriel Batistuta, who punched an other soccer player (Simone). Simone said he forgave Batistuta for doing that, while kept on talking shit about Simone.
I could go on.

I was being sarcastic.

I'm not saying we should be inhere like, 'oh dear charrlotte, let's hug's' this is the maffia, not the frikking Telytubbie-club.
I just say we can have fun on other ways, like laughing with spammers, discussing maffiastuff,posting pictures of maffia-failures...
If you like conflicts that much, do some politics, there you have enough conflicts.

They don't read existing C&C topics;

Have you ever heard of e-mail? What happens when someone gets really insulted by all of us?
He e-mails a mod. Mod comes inhere, sees the flaming, sees us telling to each other how stupid we are and presses the button 'Lock', because of the fact that we don't really do much but insulting each other and guys that want to join.
This happened before.

Questions to ask yourself: What's the CCC? Why am I so cool?...

I don't know what it is, and I don't want to know it. You just posted this because you weren't able to answer my question.
The fact that mods say shit about the maffia, everytime they lock a 'wannabe-maffia' proves to me they don't like us. Quid!

I think they wouldn't care, unless they're annoying mod suck ups...

You're right in your defenition, but forget one thing. The guy that spammed inhere was not a member! +all the others that wanted to join and got a mean answer.
So they do mind about that and do contact mods.
Not one mod on NG is an annoying suck up, I like them all very much and they all do their job very well.

Plus, it's not against the rules for people to joke around with each other in a violent matter.

You're not allowed to insult people. And that's what you did.

I think you need to understand what a CLUB or a CREW is supposed to be. It's a place where you find people with similar interests to yours and chat with them in the way that you prefer. It seems that most people in the Mafia like to have fun. If you don't, then

then what?
The guys that fall inhere want to join us(or get attention), probably because they have the same interests as us. So you treat them with respect, not like that.

So if you can chat with them in the way you prefer, why can't I apologise in the name of the maffia? That's the way I prefer chatting and you obviously have problems with that.

Fucktard, it's not in the rules. Why don't you show me this rule yourself, if you're so sure it's there?

The big ones
b) No hatefull or racist remarks.
here,I'm not improvising this.

Then act like it.

I do.

Do what work? They already locked it.

Keep away spammers. Being mean to someone creates spammers, what was proven a few pages earlier. By being nice to people they will leave you alone.

I know that, probably much better than you do.

I don't really get why you think that.

I didn't fucking flame anyone, I simply said "No" clearly and decisively...

You should have told him the rules instead of 'no', that's my point, don't try to twist it because it won't work. And the reason why he made that crew was because of mean posts inhere.

I don't care for compliments from retards. "Roxxorz my soxxorz" isn't a sensible compliment.

But it stays a compliment. Some people are different, Charrlotte, learn to live with that.
He was probably just a pube that tried to look cool so we would let him in.

You seem to think that I'm a nice person. Applause.

I do think you are a nice person, I really do.

Latin, meaning "what", or a British pound. Any reason you insert that word into the middle of your post?

Quid is a word used in a case(law). It means that it's your turn to argue.

I think I very well should, I actually am a capo here and you aren't. Don't you forget that.

I don't care about that.

Judging from his actions and reactions, I can already tell that he won't be an asset to the Mafia; rather, quite opposite. IOW: He's not intelligent enough and he likely never will be.

How do you know that? You don't know this guy. And again you give a hatefull remarque.

Who gives a shit about his post count? ...

People do have bad days and do feel sad from time to time. That's why sometimes there posts are shite.

Oh, please. I already said that it's up to capos to think about accepting or declining users. Don't tell me what to do or not, because you are in no position of authority to give me this shit to deal with.

Look,I don't care about your position. How many times will I have to repeat that. It's not because you're a capo you're better than me. WE ARE EQUAL on NG.

Say what you want. If you've got a problem with me, don't tell it to everyone else. E-mail or IM me or someone who can and will tell me how to conduct myself properly (if I really am not), e.g. Joic.

I will say what I want. And no I don't have a problem with you, I have a problem with your ego.

1) MODS DON'T READ C&C THREADS.

1) WHEN THEY GET E-MAILED, THEY DO

2) Whoever said I was stopping spammers?

2) I never said you were stopping spammers, I said you were creating spammers.

3) I love how this whole thing's been resolved already. The guy isn't posting here anymore. That's all that I wanted to happen. Yet YOU seem to find a point to argue about. If you really love that guy so much, why don't you send him an email and tell him that it's okay if he wants to join the Mafia? If you actually do that, and he comes over showing an interest in joining, then I promise I'll let him in.

I have already done that. He e-mailed me back that he doesn't want to be in a club where people are hatefull. Quid

P.S. I was a clockcrew-member, in case you didn't notice.