New Topic Respond to this Topic
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 16:00:01 Reply

At 12/12/05 06:35 PM, Charrlotte wrote: Just to lay it down for anyone who saw that: The ref shirt is old. This pic is far more accurate and up to date, even if it is about 2 months old. I've lost much weight and dyed my hair blonde since then.

Nah, I didn't even notice any lost weight. Your chin kind of looks different, and your face doesn't look as long as before. Meh.

No, now you're 100% failure at funny.

At least I try, unlike you, that always has to talk like there's a bee up your ass.

You both actually sucked ass in the convo. You for being such a weird overconfident freak, and GP for being so Israeli. Stop being homos, both of you, and just kiss and make up.

Yes, yes, take me seriously.

At 12/12/05 11:06 AM, Fragment wrote: Who wouldn't!?........ :-( It's that going to cost me a finger or two?
your father ok

He's cool as hell and more fun than you, so leave him alone.

I got hooked on Wikipedia. Go there, research on anything, and you'll get absorbed by it. Such a great site.
BWAHAHAHA.

Haha.

Wikipedia's full of no-life admin Nazis and gays. Get off that site, unless you're doing homework.

You don't have to join, but searching for crap is fun, there's always stuff that intereses you, and that's what I meant by getting sucked in. You keep going and going and yeah.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF
Don't talk back.<3
sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature
Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 16:04:24 Reply

At 12/13/05 03:50 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: 6. Britkid
He's the one with the ever changing alias. Something with “Brit”…

Capo of Getaway Drivers is you please. The Aston Martin Vanquish be my favourite.

Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 16:09:48 Reply

At 12/13/05 04:04 PM, FatherBritmas wrote: Capo of Getaway Drivers is you please. The Aston Martin Vanquish be my favourite.

Nice cave-man accent... we never had too much use for get away drivers though... we blow stuff up and walk away... we don't usually run off but hey you have Capo rank so be it.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 16:46:17 Reply

At 12/13/05 03:41 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote:
told ya :) well thanks for both now then *loads own rifle and gives the other and ammo to crimson rocker* call it an early X-mas present and welcome gift crimson....now to test run these grenades......

Yeeeah, about that........*Starts jettin down the street screaming WELCOME BACK GAMEHIPPY!*

NG Mafia
I've evolved.
digi-digi

BBS Signature
Videogamemaster64
Videogamemaster64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Voice Actor
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 16:59:28 Reply

At 12/13/05 04:46 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote:
At 12/13/05 03:41 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote:
told ya :) well thanks for both now then *loads own rifle and gives the other and ammo to crimson rocker* call it an early X-mas present and welcome gift crimson....now to test run these grenades......
Yeeeah, about that........*Starts jettin down the street screaming WELCOME BACK GAMEHIPPY!*

WAIT YOU FORGOT THE GRENADES......*throws a grenade at you* now you can party.....*begins sniping out t.v.s in a nearby store window* gotta love the springfield.......*reloads cartridge*

Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 17:06:02 Reply

At 12/13/05 05:42 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 12/13/05 05:35 AM, Charrlotte wrote: Wow, what a fucking homoesxual level icon.

I've accepted...what I am at the moment...*I want my level 16* And thanks for noticing.

Does that mean it looks better in the dark aura or were you referring to all level 11 icon types...

No, the last time I checked, we both despised the dark aura saying that Light is better, see that capital? Yep, light is better. I'd say out of the 89*,*** users, about 78% of them have the dark aura.

Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature
Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 17:11:21 Reply

At 12/13/05 05:06 PM, Mast3rMind wrote: No, the last time I checked, we both despised the dark aura saying that Light is better, see that capital? Yep, light is better. I'd say out of the 89*,*** users, about 78% of them have the dark aura.

Hear hear Mast3rmind, light is a great aura, even though it doesn't reflect my voting. I used to be dark before I changed though. Bad time.

Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 17:22:39 Reply

At 12/13/05 05:11 PM, FatherBritmas wrote: Hear hear Mast3rmind, light is a great aura, even though it doesn't reflect my voting. I used to be dark before I changed though. Bad time.

I wonder what would happen if I suddenly just switched to dark or Neutral? Many people on these forums grow accustomed to seeing people in a certain aura, not the level sign most of the times.

BBS Signature
Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 17:24:29 Reply

At 12/13/05 05:22 PM, Mast3rMind wrote: I wonder what would happen if I suddenly just switched to dark or Neutral? Many people on these forums grow accustomed to seeing people in a certain aura, not the level sign most of the times.

I don't really notice that much, especially with those people I see every day, it's not very important in my view.

Gamehippy
Gamehippy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 17:35:45 Reply

Sure hope you can be active more now...

I will try.

A strong order of power in that list, I'm sure that the members holding the mafia ranking are more than qualified. ^^

BBS Signature
Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 17:38:50 Reply

At 12/13/05 05:24 PM, FatherBritmas wrote: I don't really notice that much, especially with those people I see every day, it's not very important in my view.

It varies from person to person, like when Maus was dark aura with the -Kali-. People got completely used to the Neutral aura and her name. It all depends on the posters likes and would not.

BBS Signature
Gamehippy
Gamehippy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 17:41:38 Reply

At 12/13/05 05:22 PM, Mast3rMind wrote:
At 12/13/05 05:11 PM, FatherBritmas wrote: Hear hear Mast3rmind, light is a great aura, even though it doesn't reflect my voting. I used to be dark before I changed though. Bad time.
I wonder what would happen if I suddenly just switched to dark or Neutral? Many people on these forums grow accustomed to seeing people in a certain aura, not the level sign most of the times.

I've always worn a dark aura - I suppose it'd be weird to myself rather than other people.

QuikFox for example - backing up your post - I think I'd have to read his name twice to realise who he was if he had a light aura instead of the dark.

BBS Signature
Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 17:49:10 Reply

Oh yeah, just a note for Charrlote, I think that BigLundi is Capo of Martial Arts.

Just a note for the future.

Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 17:49:35 Reply

At 12/13/05 05:41 PM, Gamehippy wrote: QuikFox for example - backing up your post - I think I'd have to read his name twice to realise who he was if he had a light aura instead of the dark.

Exactly, when people pay attention to a user no matter how long, to see them change an aura will usually make you look twice at the name.

BBS Signature
BigLundi
BigLundi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 17:50:21 Reply

Sup everyone? I read the beginning of the last page and was dissappointed in the disrespect you showed GameHippy. When i joined, and about a month later Joic came back, my first post i asked whop he was, he told me, i showed him respect, shouldn't take half a page to get respect back. Anyways, i guess i'm gonna have to write a story about the return of old members, but ur gonna have to wait till after Christmas for it.

Gamehippy
Gamehippy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 17:53:22 Reply

At 12/13/05 05:50 PM, BigLundi wrote: Sup everyone? I read the beginning of the last page and was dissappointed in the disrespect you showed GameHippy. When i joined, and about a month later Joic came back, my first post i asked whop he was, he told me, i showed him respect, shouldn't take half a page to get respect back. Anyways, i guess i'm gonna have to write a story about the return of old members, but ur gonna have to wait till after Christmas for it.

Ah. BigLundi.

It's nice to see you show up again - all these reunions and so much disrespect. I wonder what NG will be like in ten years time eh? I also remember me guiding you in this mafia when you first joined ^^

I still have you saved as a portal buddie aswell o_o;; It deffinetly HAS been a long time.

BBS Signature
Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 17:54:54 Reply

At 12/13/05 05:49 PM, FatherBritmas wrote: Oh yeah, just a note for Charrlote, I think that BigLundi is Capo of Martial Arts.

Just a note for the future.

At this moment you are outnumbered by dark auras, in a couple of hours I'll change it back to light,

BBS Signature
Gamehippy
Gamehippy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 17:59:36 Reply

At this moment you are outnumbered by dark auras, in a couple of hours I'll change it back to light,

8 dark auras - to 1 light.

feckin' w00t.

BBS Signature
BigLundi
BigLundi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 18:10:48 Reply

At 12/13/05 05:53 PM, Gamehippy wrote:
Ah. BigLundi.

It's nice to see you show up again - all these reunions and so much disrespect. I wonder what NG will be like in ten years time eh? I also remember me guiding you in this mafia when you first joined ^^

I still have you saved as a portal buddie aswell o_o;; It deffinetly HAS been a long time.

Dude, i remember that, i spent a long as time learning how to add protal buddies so i could return the favour, pissed me off you know, i couldn't find it anywhere, so i just gave up and said, "Screw it"

Gamehippy
Gamehippy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 18:17:11 Reply

Dude, i remember that, i spent a long as time learning how to add protal buddies so i could return the favour, pissed me off you know, i couldn't find it anywhere, so i just gave up and said, "Screw it"

It's on the profile menu.

Haha.

BBS Signature
BigLundi
BigLundi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 18:53:57 Reply

At 12/13/05 06:17 PM, Gamehippy wrote:
It's on the profile menu.

Haha.

now i'm never going to do it, i really hate it when things are right in front of me and i never realize it.

CrimsonRocker
CrimsonRocker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 19:19:53 Reply

Whats been going on around here today i see yall used up 2 pages without me, thats quite a shocker!Well i got news for this crew im outta school till january 2nd!woot!

Is anyone else out yet?

Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 19:36:22 Reply

At 12/13/05 05:42 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Does that mean it looks better in the dark aura or were you referring to all level 11 icon types...

I clearly said icon, not aura. ;\

Most icons look best with light aura, anyway. MAST3RMIND CHANGE BACK NOW FOOL

Of course not... Like I need to pay even more child support

Godfathers don't pay child support.

At 12/13/05 10:26 AM, Regus_MK_IV wrote: Charrlotte I give most items out for no cost because I run a small trade system with an old freind of mine, They pay me and dont tell anyone about my research and I give them a new toy once in a while, This does not threaten the N.G. Mafia in any way.

When did I speak to you?

Seriously, I'm clueless here. It's not a rhetorical question.

so if you want a new weapon or whatever just tell me

ok

At 12/13/05 11:32 AM, DivineJoic wrote: ^^ I love you too ^^

*slices you*

It's an expression of love <3

On another note, I haven't slept at all today...I'm soo fucking tired so I won't be on for a long time.

Reminds me sort of like me, 1-2 days per week. I recommend Bawls, they're quite tasty and just as effective as coffee.

(Note that I said BAWLS and not balls ok)

At 12/13/05 04:00 PM, Fragment wrote: Nah, I didn't even notice any lost weight. Your chin kind of looks different, and your face doesn't look as long as before. Meh.

You do realize that the chin and neck is a great gathering place for fat?

Thus losing that fat gives the face a completely different appearance.

At least I try, unlike you, that always has to talk like there's a bee up your ass.

Maybe if you actually tried understand my sense of humor, you'd probably be a little more congenial as well.

Yes, yes, take me seriously.

aight I won't

He's cool as hell and more fun than you, so leave him alone.

You actually took that seriously? wow ok

You don't have to join, but searching for crap is fun, there's always stuff that intereses you, and that's what I meant by getting sucked in. You keep going and going and yeah.

I always thought that's what makes Google so much fun, since it's a much bigger data pull. But do as you like; I personally don't like Wikipedia for the fact that its admins filter a lot of the good-quality, funny stuff that would make it lots more enjoyable. Hell, they won't let a simple and completely legitimate description of Retrogade through for the gayest reasons.

At 12/13/05 05:49 PM, FatherBritmas wrote: Oh yeah, just a note for Charrlote, I think that BigLundi is Capo of Martial Arts.

Eggh, just call him a capo and the head of martial arts. They're not really related terms.

Besides, I'm not sure whether he's confirmed with Joic after the capofilter so I can't really include him yet. We really don't need so many capos if a few of them don't really do much.

At 12/13/05 05:50 PM, BigLundi wrote: Sup everyone? I read the beginning of the last page and was dissappointed in the disrespect you showed GameHippy.

I agree. Kiss and make up now guys.

Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 19:53:13 Reply

At 12/13/05 07:36 PM, Charrlotte wrote: Most icons look best with light aura, anyway. MAST3RMIND CHANGE BACK NOW FOOL

Ha ha ha. Even though I hate the color red with a passion, it was interesting on my behalf to actually change it for once. I would change it to green, but my good friend GreenLanturn already has it, it would look wierd in my opinion. Anyways...Light 4 Eva!

BBS Signature
Videogamemaster64
Videogamemaster64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Voice Actor
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 20:06:04 Reply

At 12/13/05 07:19 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote: Whats been going on around here today i see yall used up 2 pages without me, thats quite a shocker!Well i got news for this crew im outta school till january 2nd!woot!

Is anyone else out yet?

YOUR OUT OF SCHOOL ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? i don't get off till the 23rd and go back jan. 3rd (it sucks being in high school) my god wow lucky

Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 20:15:36 Reply

At 12/13/05 08:06 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote:
Is anyone else out yet?

I graduated last year...

YOUR OUT OF SCHOOL ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? i don't get off till the 23rd and go back jan. 3rd (it sucks being in high school) my god wow lucky

Mast3rMind unsheathes his MuraMasa blade and sticks the very tip of the blade on Videogamemaster64 neck and applies little pressure causing some blood exit the neck.

Mast3rMind- Fix that shift button! Understood?!

Videogamemaster64- Yes! Yes, just please, please stop!

Mast3rMind- And you don't need that many "?" and "!" Understand?!

Videogamemaster64- Yes! Please, let me live, I won't do it again! I promise!

Mast3rMind eases up on the pressure and slowly pulls the blade away from the neck of Videogamemaster64 and walks away.

BBS Signature
Videogamemaster64
Videogamemaster64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Voice Actor
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 20:21:11 Reply

At 12/13/05 08:15 PM, Mast3rMind wrote:
At 12/13/05 08:06 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote:
Is anyone else out yet?
I graduated last year...

Mast3rMind unsheathes his MuraMasa blade and sticks the very tip of the blade on Videogamemaster64 neck and applies little pressure causing some blood exit the neck.

Mast3rMind- Fix that shift button! Understood?!

Videogamemaster64- Yes! Yes, just please, please stop!

Mast3rMind- And you don't need that many "?" and "!" Understand?!

Videogamemaster64- Yes! Please, let me live, I won't do it again! I promise!

Mast3rMind eases up on the pressure and slowly pulls the blade away from the neck of Videogamemaster64 and walks away.

fine then but i don't like having words shoved into my mouth so i'll shove something back *shoves an active grenade down your throat* besides that didn't really hurt have you ever had your blood drawn?

Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 20:21:31 Reply

*slices Mast3rMind*

Aha, hahaha.

CrimsonRocker
CrimsonRocker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 20:22:33 Reply

Well im in hgih school also but im a senior and i also dont have to take any of the finals!Im a smart little girl as my daddy says!LOL

Suzumiya
Suzumiya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-13 20:23:24 Reply

At 12/13/05 08:21 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote: fine then but i don't like having words shoved into my mouth so i'll shove something back *shoves an active grenade down your throat* besides that didn't really hurt have you ever had your blood drawn?

Having your blood drawn can be many times less painful than a live grenade being shoved down your thorax; it just depends in what quantity.