Speedy
Speedy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 8th, 2005 @ 11:35 PM Reply

At 12/8/05 11:33 PM, Mast3rMind wrote:
I promise that as soon as the BBS Battle Royale Flash series is done, I will have that made, you have my word...but this damn place is cursed. Whenever we come close to getting a damn flash done, even in the works, something bad happens...yeesh...

OK but i have to be in it

BBS Signature
Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 8th, 2005 @ 11:39 PM Reply

What is it with people and being in flashes, anyway? :\

Now what I'd like is to be co-authored for a flash submission. Maybe if I contributed to the mythical Mafia flash by making some still frame art, someone might credit me.

The possibility of being an NG flash artist makes me feel tingly inside. oh my

Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 8th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM Reply

At 12/8/05 11:35 PM, Speedy1234 wrote: OK but i have to be in it

Stay long enough this time and I'll consider it. It's going to be a long time before this Mafia flash will be underway, the BBS Battle Royale is going to be a huge project. I got my Mic ready to do voice overs. I've gotta talk to Sarai and the others, I'm gonna love doing that project.

At 12/8/05 11:39 PM, Charrlotte wrote: What is it with people and being in flashes, anyway? :\

Attention...praise...a feeling of being noticed...whoring maybe...?

Now what I'd like is to be co-authored for a flash submission. Maybe if I contributed to the mythical Mafia flash by making some still frame art, someone might credit me.

Can everyone wait until about April of next year?

It may finally come to picture...next year...yeah...

Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature
Speedy
Speedy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 8th, 2005 @ 11:47 PM Reply

At 12/8/05 11:45 PM, Mast3rMind wrote:
Stay long enough this time and I'll consider it. It's going to be a long time before this Mafia flash will be underway, the BBS Battle Royale is going to be a huge project.

Ok ill try and stay this time...

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 12:04 AM Reply

Could life be any meaner? I think not. For speedy, a flash has always been in plans but any one who can make a game/movie is either never around: Yoow (great games though). Or people like -TXR-... I doubt he will make a flash of any kind in the nearest century.

NG Mafia

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 12:09 AM Reply

At 12/9/05 12:04 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Could life be any meaner?

Ha ha ha, I finally get that ugly level sign within the next four days. I would've had it that a long time ago, if only my damn friend had deposited for me while I had to leave NG in September.

Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature
Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 12:14 AM Reply

Looks like a bunch of people are going up to level 11 in a short while. Thank god I got rid of that level a while ago.

Anyway, I'll start on a bit of Mafia arts now since there's no other way I'll get a good amount done by April. Any suggestions as to what I should be making?

Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 02:19 AM Reply

At 12/8/05 11:39 PM, Charrlotte wrote: Now what I'd like is to be co-authored for a flash submission. Maybe if I contributed to the mythical Mafia flash by making some still frame art, someone might credit me.

Get in line :D

Well...I do want to, don't get me wrong, but...you're going overboard. I really am looking forward to the Battle Royale flash Mast3rmind.

Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 02:26 AM Reply

At 12/9/05 02:19 AM, FatherBrit_Ho_Ho_HO wrote: Get in line :D

I didn't know you were an artist.

Well...I do want to, don't get me wrong, but...you're going overboard.

You actually take that seriously? wow lame

Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 02:53 AM Reply

At 12/9/05 02:26 AM, Charrlotte wrote:
At 12/9/05 02:19 AM, FatherBrit_Ho_Ho_HO wrote: Get in line :D
I didn't know you were an artist.

Not really- I can animate ok though.

You actually take that seriously? wow lame

Wut...no, I was playing along.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 05:32 AM Reply

At 12/9/05 12:14 AM, Charrlotte wrote: Looks like a bunch of people are going up to level 11 in a short while. Thank god I got rid of that level a while ago.

Yeah I was hoping that if we were both the same level you wouldn’t talk down on me but I realized that no matter what level I will reach you will still talk down on me... want a bite of my pizza?

BBS Signature
Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 06:02 AM Reply

At 12/9/05 02:53 AM, FatherBrit_Ho_Ho_HO wrote: Not really- I can animate ok though.

Knowing how to motion and shape tween does not constitute "animating ok". ;D

Wut...no, I was playing along.

Sure.

At 12/9/05 05:32 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Yeah I was hoping that if we were both the same level you wouldn’t talk down on me but I realized that no matter what level I will reach you will still talk down on me...

Hahahahahaha.

want a bite of my pizza?

No. It's unhealthy and unsanitary, and 6:00 in the morning at that. Make me coffee now ok.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 06:15 AM Reply

At 12/9/05 06:02 AM, Charrlotte wrote: No. It's unhealthy and unsanitary, and 6:00 in the morning at that. Make me coffee now ok.

Noon here... arighty then, seeing as it's early it can't be a decaf... sugar and milk right next to you if you like it but I have mine with no milk ( it causes a lesser effect in the caffeine).all work up some see food salad or something for noon if you like health stuff...

BBS Signature
MrTrivia
MrTrivia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 06:45 AM Reply

I have good news and bad news:
The good news is that I'm graduating from Columbus State Community College today and I will have an Associate of Science by Noon.
The bad news is that I still can't find any more inspiration for Science of the Mafia, Part Four. Maybe if I tinker around in the lab, something will hit me.

Jack of all trades, Master of none
Head Scientist of NG Mafia
& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature
TheFallenOne
TheFallenOne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 08:45 AM Reply

The good news is that I'm graduating from Columbus State Community College today
and I will have an Associate of Science by Noon.

congratualations! ^_^

:The bad news is that I still can't find any more inspiration for Science of the Mafia,

Part Four. Maybe if I tinker around in the lab, something will hit me.

i hope so, keep thinking. you'll find somthing

Cry Havoc! Let Loose The Dogs Of War!

BBS Signature
Speedy
Speedy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 09:49 AM Reply

At 12/9/05 06:45 AM, mr_trivia wrote: I have good news and bad news:
The good news is that I'm graduating from Columbus State Community College today and I will have an Associate of Science by Noon.

I have a freind who goes their, his name is charles cally, you know him?

But congrats

BBS Signature
Regus-MK-IV
Regus-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 11:02 AM Reply

[WEAPONS UPDATE]

Ok then the laser is ahead of schedual and the gatling gun will be started soon.
The plasma coolant system is complete and I am begining the designs on the generation chamber tonight.

Anyone got some Pernod if so can I please have some nondiluted thanks.

StevensA
StevensA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 11:16 AM Reply

At 12/9/05 12:04 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Could life be any meaner? I think not.

Yeah, I know how ya feel. That sucks like a bitch. Well, hopefully you'll reach Lvl. 11 in the very near future. Unless they change the damn point range, again.

NG Mafia, Pokemon Club, Userpage.
sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 11:30 AM Reply

At 12/9/05 11:16 AM, StevensA wrote: Yeah, I know how ya feel. That sucks like a bitch. Well, hopefully you'll reach Lvl. 11 in the very near future. Unless they change the damn point range, again.

Nothing, short of the hand of satan himself will stop me from reaching level 11. then speedy will get it then MM and then vid and then Red... If Ghost doesn't come around he will eventually drop to level 9...

BBS Signature
Regus-MK-IV
Regus-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 11:35 AM Reply

At 12/9/05 11:30 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: If Ghost doesn't come around he will eventually drop to level 9...

You can drop a level???

Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 11:36 AM Reply

At 12/9/05 11:35 AM, Regus_MK_IV wrote

You can drop a level???

Yep, once you get to level 10, cos the requirement for the level below you is going up.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 11:43 AM Reply

At 12/9/05 11:35 AM, Regus_MK_IV wrote: You can drop a level???

Yes but it takes months of not a single deposit. Ghost is around from time to time but he hasn't deposited in months... now the level 9 requirements is from 400 to 1416. Once it reaches 1495 Ghost will drop...but you can pretty much not deposit for 6 months and still have a level 10. My account fucked up at 1550 points and for 6 months my level remained so Ghost has time but I hope he deposits...

BBS Signature
Regus-MK-IV
Regus-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 11:44 AM Reply

At 12/9/05 11:36 AM, FatherBrit_Ho_Ho_HO wrote:

Yep, once you get to level 10, cos the requirement for the level below you is going up.

Thank you for making me aware of this

HeartbreakHoldout
HeartbreakHoldout
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 11:55 AM Reply

At 12/9/05 11:44 AM, Regus_MK_IV wrote: Thank you for making me aware of this

You dont have much to worry about at level 9 dude. Level 1-8 are set boundarys of 50, so once you are at level 9, you cant go any lower than that unless you really piss off Wade or the admins.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 12:14 PM Reply

At 12/9/05 11:55 AM, HHerod_The_Great wrote: You dont have much to worry about at level 9 dude. Level 1-8 are set boundarys of 50, so once you are at level 9, you cant go any lower than that unless you really piss off Wade or the admins.

Sorry friend but the mafia has strict rules regarding strangers posting. They aren't allowed to. Without being a member you may not post on this thread. Sorry to be the one to have to say this and sound harsh but the rules are strict are to be followed. If you post here again anything except a plea to join you will have to deal with actual NG authority and our head Capo.

BBS Signature
Regus-MK-IV
Regus-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 12:19 PM Reply

Mafia weapons deveolpment

Chapter

With the lack of new weapon requests I started work on the new Plasma systems, it was going to be hard work but it would be worth it.
with the coolant systems ready and the generator system being made I had to work all night by my estimate until it was stable. So before I started I got a nice cold drink of Pernod, after about a half an hour of talking with some of the new members I went back down and started work on the generator.
It was relatively simple until I got to the hard bit, fusing the matter stream and the fuel stream. It took an hour of calibration to get it right but it was worth it, I made the biggest mistake I could have, I relaxed. If I hadn't I would have noticed that the readouts were unstable and the system was overloading. I glanced at one of the readouts and my face turned whiter than a sheet, I had a few seconds to stop the core from detonating and destroing the mansion, I ripped out the main fuel intake and the matter intake. I checked the read out again, it had gone to far to be stopped, the core was still going to blow but it wouldn't destroy much.... I hoped. I locked down the chamber and made sure that al the intakes were offline, I called triv on the intercom and was telling him to get the med set ready. I didn't finish my sentence because just then the core went critical knocking me unconcious.....
I woke up with a major head ache and realsed that I was in the med bay and had a drink of water. I decided then to stay off the hooch while on duty. I fell asleep on that stupid uncomfortable sponge mattres. and awoke in the morning. Triv told me what had hapend and that I was lucky to be alive.

I will still be developing the plasma systems but I wont rush it this time.

[END FILE]

StevensA
StevensA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 12:23 PM Reply

Holy shit, I didnt know you could drop a level! Mother fuck, man! Well, I guess thats life. And life can be a bitch sometimes. Yeah, thats the way it is, I guess. Ah hell, thank God your depositing my points, Phantom. So, whats new today, fellas?

sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 01:41 PM Reply

At 12/9/05 12:23 PM, StevensA wrote: whats new today, fellas?

You not depositing for yourself :-P Kidding... Well I got confused for Red (not stating tomorrow, level 11 waits). I think I'll get a new sig done and stop depositing for you. Just kidding... But whenever you don't need me for a few days let me know...

BBS Signature
StevensA
StevensA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 02:13 PM Reply

Well, good to hear from ya, Phantom. Got me worried about them jokes. But, good to hear from you, noneoftheless.

Anyhow, if anyone remembers, I had a story back in the 590 pages or so. Well, I'd have that done, but I got writers block. But, hopefully I'll have that done before Christmas.

sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 9th, 2005 @ 02:26 PM Reply

At 12/9/05 02:13 PM, StevensA wrote: hopefully I'll have that done before Christmas.

And Hanukah. Remember that law says you have to refer to it as holidays. (I don't care really, I'm an atheist in Israel)...you get presents for Christmas, we don't get presents, get money right off. Any way I can't write either... Writers T.M.F.W.S (Too Much Freakin Work Syndrome).During the holidays I might have some time to write... I like writing old mafia style you see... Gotta go any way. I'm on my way to get my next B/P rank (According to Charrlotte it’s her favorite one and she said that she liked the golden ones... she made the move from captain to private and stopped)... Me? I just want a good voting power... off I go now... Any second now... Letting the caffeine loose its influence.

BBS Signature