00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,653,397 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 19:46:08

I saw a squirrel.

It was going like this.

NG Mafia

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 19:47:03

let's him go* and i wanted squirrel stew....and boris "kiddies" is a tad weird she's 16 i am 14 not to much kiddies

Wow i thought you was 15, but it really doesnt madder to me. Where did you go when you logged off i was missing you lol.Well i say we go play with the dogs.

*Whistles* Dogs run up * Throws the tennis ball and all the dogs run after it to see who can get to it first*. The Siberian huskie comes running up out of breath with the ball in his mouth.

I tell him " Good Boy" and rub his head.

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 20:30:02

At 12/22/05 07:05 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote: To tell you the truth i have no problem with drinking, but i personally dont like to drink. I think its a bad habit but most people do it so i guess there isnt much wrong with it.

I don't like drinkin either but it's somtin to do and it gets u relaxed when playin pool and poker.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 20:36:27

I don't like drinkin either but it's somtin to do and it gets u relaxed when playin pool and poker.

Now i can understand drinking to relax yourself, but drinking to drink is wrong i think.

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 20:43:01

At 12/22/05 08:36 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote:

Now i can understand drinking to relax yourself, but drinking to drink is wrong i think.

well, the way you put it is disagreeable, but rephrase that statement to say...

Drinking to relax yourself is cool, but alcoholism as an addiction is wrong

That's better, now, the last thing we need is people saying Alcoholism is a disease, so let's just drop it.

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 20:47:54

At 12/22/05 07:47 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote:
let's him go* and i wanted squirrel stew....and boris "kiddies" is a tad weird she's 16 i am 14 not to much kiddies
Wow i thought you was 15, but it really doesnt madder to me. Where did you go when you logged off i was missing you lol.Well i say we go play with the dogs.

*Whistles* Dogs run up * Throws the tennis ball and all the dogs run after it to see who can get to it first*. The Siberian huskie comes running up out of breath with the ball in his mouth.

I tell him " Good Boy" and rub his head.

*pulls out a fluffy stuffed bunny and whistles for Coyote who noticing the the bunny chases me down the field until i hide behind a box and he stops sniffing for me* heheheheh.......

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 20:54:21

*pulls out a fluffy stuffed bunny and whistles for Coyote who noticing the the bunny chases me down the field until i hide behind a box and he stops sniffing for me* heheheheh.......

We need to find a new subject to talk on, dogs and 30 ft christmas trees is getting old. What is there to talk about? Would personall life be a good topic to talk on?

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 20:54:55

At 12/22/05 08:43 PM, BigLundi wrote: well, the way you put it is disagreeable, but rephrase that statement to say...

If this is what you mean, CR, then l completly agree with you.

Thought I was readin a Dr. Suess book when i read CR's post.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 20:58:03

At 12/22/05 08:54 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote:
At 12/22/05 08:43 PM, BigLundi wrote: well, the way you put it is disagreeable, but rephrase that statement to say...

If this is what you mean, CR, then l completly agree with you.
Thought I was readin a Dr. Suess book when i read CR's post.'

Yes that is what i meant, But either way i have never drank beer before in my life.The only thing ive done half way bad was smoke one cigarrette wich i did not like it at all.I really dont like any tobacco product or alchohol.

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 21:03:31

Now I feel somewhat slightly bad about smoking regularly.

Way to go guys.

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 21:04:34

At 12/22/05 08:54 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote:
We need to find a new subject to talk on, dogs and 30 ft christmas trees is getting old. What is there to talk about? Would personall life be a good topic to talk on?

sure but i think the other people might get annoyed like your friend in the V.G.R.C. so if we really wanna continue we can talk bout something mafia related or like seperate ourselves like we exchange e-mails and or AIM but if you don't wanna idc

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 21:05:20

At 12/22/05 09:03 PM, Charrlotte wrote: Now I feel somewhat slightly bad about smoking regularly.

Way to go guys.

No its fine i was just saying that i disliked it, if its your oppinion to smoke go ahead light one up. I was just saying i personally dont like to smoke, seeing that you can get cancer from it i stay away from it.

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 21:07:31

At 12/22/05 09:03 PM, Charrlotte wrote: Now I feel somewhat slightly bad about smoking regularly.

You should. Smoking is bad for you. Very bad. Quit now.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 21:12:51

Seeing most people in this club like swords, i found a picture of a sword/dagger that i wouldent wanna be hit by. It looks very dangerous to me i dont know though ill let yall see it.

NG Mafia

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 21:23:21

At 12/22/05 09:07 PM, -Blitzen wrote:

i agree fully smoking is evil if you ever see some of the files that the tobacco companies go through believe me i know i used to be able to hack any site but that was years ago and i forgot everything except once in a while i hack into neopets website (easiest to hack ever) and crash the site but they have the worst stuff

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 21:30:11

i agree fully smoking is evil if you ever see some of the files that the tobacco companies go through believe me i know i used to be able to hack any site but that was years ago and i forgot everything except once in a while i hack into neopets website (easiest to hack ever) and crash the site but they have the worst stuff

What do you think of the sword i posted?

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 21:39:30

At 12/22/05 09:23 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote:
At 12/22/05 09:07 PM, -Blitzen wrote:
i agree fully smoking is evil if you ever see some of the files that the tobacco companies...

Yeah, I too am gonna have to agree on this level:
I don't really care about what people do to themselves with tabacco, it's when people smoke around kids that pisses me off. When I'm working (Convience Store worker, yay lol) and people, before coming in, put out a cig and then walk in for a pack, and I see kids no older then 3, I just wanna say "I'm not selling you that shit with a kid in the back seat, what the fuck... do you have no respect for ur child?"

but unfortuantely I can't...otherwise I'd get fired =(

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 21:41:40

At 12/22/05 09:39 PM, -Rocketman- wrote: but unfortuantely I can't...otherwise I'd get fired =(

It dosen't matter what you do. People are just getting dumber and dumber as time rolls on. Soon were gonna be back in the tree's. I really hope someday peopel can see the error of their ways, I wonder how many dead cancer ridden people it will take.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 21:43:41

At 12/22/05 09:07 PM, -Blitzen wrote: You should. Smoking is bad for you. Very bad. Quit now.

I know, especially because I run track and it's not good or something to have nicotine in my system, not to mention the lungs and breathing deal. I got those Nicoderm patch things once, but they just don't calm me down like a cigarette does.

:(

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 21:46:36

I know, especially because I run track and it's not good or something to have nicotine in my system, not to mention the lungs and breathing deal. I got those Nicoderm patch things once, but they just don't calm me down like a cigarette does.

(

Lol you know how the doctors got me aunt to quit smoking? They told her to chew a whole lot of gum, they told her when she got a craving for a cigarrette to go and chew a piece of gum. Try chewing gum and see if that works.

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 21:46:56

At 12/22/05 09:43 PM, Charrlotte wrote: I know, especially because I run track and it's not good or something to have nicotine in my system, not to mention the lungs and breathing deal. I got those Nicoderm patch things once, but they just don't calm me down like a cigarette does.

Oh fooey, get some will power and quit. If you want to be calmed down, sit in a chair and drink some tea or something like I do. Works wonders, and I don't have to kill myself. Try something new *reading rainbow badum BUM*

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 21:48:30

At 12/22/05 09:43 PM, Charrlotte wrote:
At 12/22/05 09:07 PM, -Blitzen wrote: You should. Smoking is bad for you. Very bad. Quit now.

(

lol, we're sorry we made you feel bad for being a regular smoker Charlotte...no, just kidding, i'm not sorry at least. Course you know i don't really give a shit about you.

:)

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 21:48:42

At 12/22/05 09:12 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote: Seeing most people in this club like swords, i found a picture of a sword/dagger that i wouldent wanna be hit by. It looks very dangerous to me i dont know though ill let yall see it.

Nice sword but i prefer these as my weapon(s) of choice.
Well i'm goin out now so i guess i'll see you all tommorrow, or whoever is on at 2 in the mornin.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 21:53:51

Im not sure if my chew gum when you get a craving for a cigarette will work.But its worth a try if it worked on my aunt it might as well work on you.

Think about it being addicted to gum is alot cheaper than being addicted to cigarettes.

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 22:04:07

At 12/22/05 09:30 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote:
What do you think of the sword i posted?

it is one hot sword i wanna swing it and kill peoploe all night long with that

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 22:06:05

Hey guys, i'm back again. Back to my old piece of shit comp. Anyways, those posts about chasing squirrels are crazy. I kept saying to myself, "OMFG!". Anyhow, on to a subject we ( I think we are) currently talking about.

Smoking is bad, kids. Believe me, I tried and I did that for about a week or so. Then, one day I was running and my friends just left me in the dust. In short, I was winded before they were. So, I quit and have been smoke free ever since. Word of advice, dont ever start.

So, whats this talk about AIM, (or IM)? Are we gonna exchange IM names or something?

To wrap it up, I think me and VGM64 have the same school schedules. I leave early, though. Do you do the same thing, V64? Leave early, I mean.

I'm here for tonight and tomorrow, kids.

PS: Good story Joic. 5/5!

NG Mafia, Pokemon Club, Userpage.

sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 22:36:07

At 12/22/05 10:06 PM, StevensA wrote: To wrap it up, I think me and VGM64 have the same school schedules. I leave early, though. Do you do the same thing, V64? Leave early, I mean.

well i got out instead of the usual 2:30 i got out of 2 and i am off tommorow until jan. 3rd

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-22 23:31:00

Smoking is a hazard for your health - frankly, I don't care if people fill themselves up with soot and smoke - as long as I'm not the one filling up with it.

At 12/22/05 10:06 PM, StevensA wrote: So, whats this talk about AIM, (or IM)? Are we gonna exchange IM names or something?

I'm not sure, but people should simply put it in their profiles - lazyness... o_O

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-23 00:48:59

At 12/22/05 11:31 PM, Nomader wrote:
At 12/22/05 10:06 PM, StevensA wrote: So, whats this talk about AIM, (or IM)? Are we gonna exchange IM names or something?
I'm not sure, but people should simply put it in their profiles - lazyness... o_O

I don't have AIM, IM, MSN or any of that stuff so, no lazyness here. As it turns out l didn't drink today but had a helluva time playin pool while listning to Frank Sinatra, then we just watched "The best of Will Farrel, Saturday Night Live." so it wasn't that bad. How'd everyone else's night go?

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-23 02:05:15

I read your story, MM and so far I like it... Some more wild things going on with squirrels... I have MSN and I use my usual e-mail address on it...not that any one cares. Anything interesting going on?

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature