Be a Supporter!
gayhobbit
gayhobbit
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to NG Mafia Jan. 21st, 2013 @ 03:04 PM Reply

At 1/21/13 02:59 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/21/13 02:58 PM, gayhobbit wrote: Egyptian Mau/Tabby/Leather-Ripper?
You have such a cat as this?

Can you truly say no to a face in need? Of more fleshy scratching posts?

NG Mafia

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Jan. 21st, 2013 @ 03:16 PM Reply

At 1/21/13 03:04 PM, gayhobbit wrote: Can you truly say no to a face in need? Of more fleshy scratching posts?

That's a nice looking cat you have there.
You can't join. But you can stick around until we say otherwise.


BBS Signature
gayhobbit
gayhobbit
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to NG Mafia Jan. 21st, 2013 @ 03:22 PM Reply

At 1/21/13 03:16 PM, Confucianism wrote:
That's a nice looking cat you have there.
You can't join. But you can stick around until we say otherwise.

Thank ya kindly, I'll find a nice dusty corner to sit til'.

Side question, since I don't know quite what you guys are about- The first post describes the function of this club as giving 'favors', what kind of favors and who does that extend to?

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Jan. 21st, 2013 @ 03:24 PM Reply

At 1/21/13 03:22 PM, gayhobbit wrote: Side question, since I don't know quite what you guys are about- The first post describes the function of this club as giving 'favors', what kind of favors and who does that extend to?

People who have given us a service which we, in kindness, repay.


BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Jan. 22nd, 2013 @ 07:10 PM Reply

Yeah this is exactly what I want old members to thinks going on in this thread now..Cats and gay hobbits.
Speaking of which you can't join or stay here. Respect my authority.

Also Confuc I would appreciate you not posting
one
line
at
a time

This isn't a chat room anymore its a museum and you're fucking up the decor so wise up.
Just for your information.


NG Mafia
Caaan it beeee that it was allllll so simple then..

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Jan. 22nd, 2013 @ 07:14 PM Reply

At 1/22/13 07:10 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: Also Confuc I would appreciate you not posting
one
line
at
a time

Questions is questions. Can't make em go faster without cutting out the middle man. And that takes away the fun see.
I gotcha though.


BBS Signature
hopsin
hopsin
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to NG Mafia Jan. 22nd, 2013 @ 07:53 PM Reply

At 2/17/04 05:43 PM, Ghost wrote: i got an offer you can't refuse (well, in a way you can) any ways this is the NG Mafia a group that will help out anyone needing help, a favor in a way.

so as the godfather i'm looking for some good men, trust worthy people. also if you want you can make suggestions what this club can do if you want.

yo this sounds boss man i would love to join just pm me on what to do and ill do it ghost


shortylong rocks the jersey shore

BBS Signature
Ghost
Ghost
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 04:34 PM Reply

At 1/22/13 07:10 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: Yeah this is exactly what I want old members to thinks going on in this thread now..Cats and gay hobbits.
Speaking of which you can't join or stay here. Respect my authority.

I had two fucking rules to follow while I was gone! Don't touch my damn tequila and punt the fuck out of any cat you see in here! I see my tequila has been left as is, meaning you guys were smart enough not to set off the sensors connected to the C4. I also see an unpunted feline in my presence...

This is unacceptable...


Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature
laughatyourfuneral
laughatyourfuneral
  • Member since: Oct. 3, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 01:22 PM Reply

Holy shit we got a mob ? cool.


by all means... ask

BBS Signature
Ghost
Ghost
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to NG Mafia Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 12:35 PM Reply

At 2/28/13 01:22 PM, laughatyourfuneral wrote: Holy shit we got a mob ? cool.

It's not what it used to be, not even close. We used to have insane amounts of members coming and going, hundreds of posts a day, and flame wars with random clubs that popped up from time to time. It was a great time, and it's kind of sad to see it gone.

You'd think with Boardwalk Empire, Stand Up Guys, and Gangster Squad out there would be somebody trying to revive this place.


Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature
TracyJacksonTAW
TracyJacksonTAW
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 06:41 PM Reply

so what was it like back in the days?...


TracyJackson
The Art of Warfare gaming community Member
Apply into one of our dozen supported clans today! (TAW Clan)

Ghost
Ghost
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to NG Mafia Mar. 4th, 2013 @ 05:08 PM Reply

At 3/1/13 06:41 PM, TracyJacksonTAW wrote: so what was it like back in the days?...

We used to have a pretty packed roster with too many regulars to count. There was a whole membership process you had to pass that included having an impressive posting history and a willingness to help the group out when in need. There used to be divisions in here dedicated to certain parts of NG, a recruiting team, portal team, storytellers, sig makers, and flash makers. Used to have a website that we used as the HQ for all the missions we handed out and as an archive for all the pictures and flame wars that we made.

It was a good time.


Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature
Lagerkapo
Lagerkapo
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to NG Mafia Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 09:10 AM Reply

At 3/4/13 05:08 PM, Ghost wrote:
At 3/1/13 06:41 PM, TracyJacksonTAW wrote: so what was it like back in the days?...
We used to have a pretty packed roster with too many regulars to count. There was a whole membership process you had to pass that included having an impressive posting history and a willingness to help the group out when in need. There used to be divisions in here dedicated to certain parts of NG, a recruiting team, portal team, storytellers, sig makers, and flash makers. Used to have a website that we used as the HQ for all the missions we handed out and as an archive for all the pictures and flame wars that we made.

It was a good time.

I do not want in your club, but as a veteran, a conscious being upon this mechanichanism we agree to call newgrounds I recognize (re-cognize) what has been done, and it is great. You need a spark of renewal; do not die for it is within your self[ves], ves, indeed without a god-damned fucking {graphic and obscene expletive} doubt.

Find it, and grow appropriately, for it already is and always has been there, Always was, Always will be is the truth which perpetuates such means as this.


NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...
MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...
Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature
ToastedToastyToast
ToastedToastyToast
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Programmer
Response to NG Mafia Mar. 13th, 2013 @ 10:06 PM Reply

Count me in, hit me up for whatever you need. I'll do my best. But you got to keep up your end ;)


If in doubt then set it on fire because fire is A if not THE answer and solution to absolutely everything.
-- Corey Griffin 2008
</thread></head></body></html>

Ocelot
Ocelot
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Nov. 21st, 2013 @ 01:12 AM Reply

At 3/13/13 10:06 PM, ToastedToastyToast wrote: Count me in, hit me up for whatever you need. I'll do my best. But you got to keep up your end ;)

In order to join this brotherhood, you need 50 intelligent posts to prove that you can contribute meaningfully here. Upon making these posts, you may apply again, but you can't post here again.

The capos will than reach a conclusion amongst each other, and notify you of their decision.

Until then, I can allow you the honour of shining my shoes with your tongue.

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Nov. 21st, 2013 @ 08:53 AM Reply

At 11/21/13 01:12 AM, Ocelot wrote: Until then, I can allow you the honour of shining my shoes with your tongue.

I don't think he really cares anymore. But then again he might get the wrong impression.
I'll always remember these wise words someone said: The classy gangster is a Hollywood invention.


BBS Signature
Ocelot
Ocelot
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Nov. 27th, 2013 @ 12:46 AM Reply

At 11/21/13 08:53 AM, Confucianism wrote: I don't think he really cares anymore. But then again he might get the wrong impression. I'll always remember these wise words someone said: The classy gangster is a Hollywood invention.

I know, but someone had to tell him.

I believe this place is still as good as it was during it's prime in 2006. It just needs some grease in it's gears to keep going smoothly. Have faith.

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Nov. 27th, 2013 @ 05:13 AM Reply

At 11/27/13 12:46 AM, Ocelot wrote: I believe this place is still as good as it was during it's prime in 2006. It just needs some grease in it's gears to keep going smoothly. Have faith.

Oh I don't know about that. I'm sure most of the old members are a little disgruntled by the prospect of new members. And even new members of the website in general.


BBS Signature
Ocelot
Ocelot
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Nov. 27th, 2013 @ 01:13 PM Reply

At 11/27/13 05:13 AM, Confucianism wrote: Oh I don't know about that. I'm sure most of the old members are a little disgruntled by the prospect of new members. And even new members of the website in general.

Yes, there are many newfags who love to +1 post count and suck each other's cocks these days.

Great point, sir.

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Nov. 27th, 2013 @ 02:07 PM Reply

At 11/27/13 01:13 PM, Ocelot wrote: Yes, there are many newfags who love to +1 post count and suck each other's cocks these days.

Oh yes indeed. But of course, as you'll recall, the very best at this are the older members themselves. They did it before it was apparently cool and then proven to be so uncool people get banned for it. Hah!


BBS Signature
Dawcio510
Dawcio510
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Nov. 30th, 2013 @ 02:52 PM Reply

Mafia? Now that's a fucking club/group/whatever.


"I fapped to this topic."
- Razeroath.

BBS Signature
Ocelot
Ocelot
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Dec. 7th, 2013 @ 06:06 PM Reply

At 11/27/13 02:07 PM, Confucianism wrote: Oh yes indeed. But of course, as you'll recall, the very best at this are the older members themselves. They did it before it was apparently cool and then proven to be so uncool people get banned for it. Hah!

Not really. Back then, the community was much more tight-knit. These days, it's more diluted. People don't really connect and add value to threads the way they used to.

But you weren't here for Newgrounds' "Golden Age", so you'd have no idea.

Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Apr. 23rd, 2014 @ 06:14 PM Reply

A wet tombstone.
A fresh grave.
And one man standing alone at the edge of it.

A brown rectangle stains a field of green on the outskirts of town. The grass had yet to grow on top of the grave, the steady downfall of pouring rain had made a muddy pool at the foot of the grave. Through this he saw his reflection, as if he were starring into his own grave, his own lifeless body that lied beneath the ground which was now starring back at him. His soulless eyes pierced the water, dirt, and coffin. Starring into the abyss, he saw his own eyes stare back.

The coffin was obviously empty, the body never found. Still a memorial was indeed in order, it's not everyday that....
*RRATATATATATATATA*
The silence was abruptly interrupted. The gleaming tombstone now became a shield as it absorbed automatic gunfire. A cold back sat against a cold stone waiting for the time to break. Pieces of rock and gravel ricocheted as the tombstones edges were blown away. From the sound and angel of the fire he quickly knew there were only two shooters.

"Insulting." he muttered as he ashed his cigar atop his own grave.
He reached his steel hands inside his coat pocket and drew his weapon. An old dirty pistol, a Makarov that could be easily concealed......time had depleted his resources and connections in this town. Just getting to this point without being noticed had been a challenge. Kind of difficult when you're name and face have been plastered on wanted posters on every street corner and on every billboard for the past 8 years. Some still remained within the woodwork of the city, operating their own rackets and laying low. The digital age had gone public, increased police surveillance, hackable camera phones with face recognition programs that instantly altered the presence of any listed individual. Some had gone to great lengths to hide, even altering their face with surgery. A group that had once shinned in the sun with upheld fists now hid in the dark with outstretched palms.......the times had changed.

His thoughts were again interrupted as a piece of rock blew away from his left ear.
He did not like being interrupted.

A brief pause as one shooter had stopped to reload. He seized his chance. Spinning to his right he pushed off his leg and slid through the mud on his knee. Fate seemed to have favored him. At this moment a lightening bolt had pierced the sky illuminating the dark hillside. For this brief instant he had seen everything, time had stood still. Two men in black stood aside a hummer, one with his head down still fumbling to reload his weapon, the other just had a stupid grimaced look on his face as he tried to locate his target. Again in this brief instant he cracked a smirk, his brain operating at the speed of the lightening.

The times had changed, but he remained the same.
Two distinct shots precluded silence. He holstered his sidearm as he rose to his feet, adjusting his hat to cover his eyes from the rain. He placed his cigar atop the tombstone and began to walk. The hummers new paint job was beginning to wash away as blood mixed with water and dripped off the side. Without thought or concern he collected their weapons and ammo throwing them in the trunk. Climbing in the driver seat he looked back at his grave with a smile. His first day back and he had felt at home. He would have to be cautious, the city had a different ruler, a different done. He would have to be a drifter for a while, a nameless and faceless specter. Then again, he was always used to being a Ghost.............


NG Mafia
Caaan it beeee that it was allllll so simple then..

BBS Signature
Twin-Uzis
Twin-Uzis
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 1 month ago Reply

So y'all's dead, now?

Abizaga
Abizaga
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 1 month ago Reply

Is this group still recruiting? I remember having tried to apply a long time ago.


Working on the flashes.

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia 1 month ago Reply

At 6/30/14 06:02 AM, Twin-Uzis wrote: So y'all's dead, now?

Not quite, I think I saw a twitch.


BBS Signature
Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Member since: Apr. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2 weeks ago Reply

At 7/4/14 03:29 AM, Confucianism wrote:
At 6/30/14 06:02 AM, Twin-Uzis wrote: So y'all's dead, now?
Not quite, I think I saw a twitch.

Reading through the last couple of pages it's nice to see that some of the old family is here. An old Capo has returned Ghost. Shame that TheBoneThug AKA SystemOfAThug ain't here. Great seeing Ocelot and Boris though.


Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia 2 weeks ago Reply

At 7/13/14 11:13 PM, Mast3rMind wrote: Reading through the last couple of pages it's nice to see that some of the old family is here. An old Capo has returned Ghost. Shame that TheBoneThug AKA SystemOfAThug ain't here. Great seeing Ocelot and Boris though.

It still amuses me that the old website is still up and running.


BBS Signature
Mast3rMind
Mast3rMind
  • Member since: Apr. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 13 days ago Reply

At 7/14/14 12:50 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 7/13/14 11:13 PM, Mast3rMind wrote: Reading through the last couple of pages it's nice to see that some of the old family is here. An old Capo has returned Ghost. Shame that TheBoneThug AKA SystemOfAThug ain't here. Great seeing Ocelot and Boris though.
It still amuses me that the old website is still up and running.

What do you mean?


Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia 13 days ago Reply

At 7/14/14 01:12 PM, Mast3rMind wrote: What do you mean?

The NG Mafia website.


BBS Signature