00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,649,314 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2018-05-09 11:47:19

At 5/8/18 02:48 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: As time passes, we lose more members and posts. Here one day and then gone the next. Just another reason, why we should value the older members and posts that we still have.

And that's just the facts of life really. Lives move on situations change. So just have to value what's in the now

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2018-05-11 15:48:36

Yeah I seen a lot of loss in alot of clubs but people grow and get busy I guess I have been on and off at times

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2018-05-11 20:49:22

Yep people get wrapped up in their own lives and what not. And do really have the time to come by and visit like they used to. So it's understandable

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2018-05-27 21:13:09

I'll join. I'm part Italian; this is in my blood.

"I'm not dabbing on my haters, I'm hiding my tears."

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2018-06-07 13:18:37

At 5/27/18 09:13 PM, Dancing-Ducki wrote: I'll join. I'm part Italian; this is in my blood.

I think WayneColt would be the one to do the approving of new members and such. But as there hasn't been that much activity as of late. But good to see a fresh new face in here.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2018-07-19 13:54:22

Old Capo checking in. I'm from 2005-2010 branch of the family.

Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2018-08-22 19:56:24

At 7/19/18 01:54 PM, Mast3rMind wrote: Old Capo checking in. I'm from 2005-2010 branch of the family.

Old faces just keep popping up looks like. From the same time frame as me. But good to see there is some activity in here now. And some hits in the works by the looks of things.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2018-08-30 20:39:01

What do you all do here im.....Interested

thats racists im 4% congo

Response to NG Mafia 2018-09-04 11:13:17

Back in the day

We would hold missions or create avatars you know mafia stuff lol

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2018-09-07 22:29:54

neat stuff

thats racists im 4% congo

Response to NG Mafia 2018-11-04 09:20:52

*Lays down rosses*

Just paying respect to some old stomping grounds. The feels, the people, the bullshit, all helped shape me.

Ghost
Strauss
Charlotte
Trivia
Fragment

Just to name a few, I've still got love for you. Real words from a Guinee.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2018-12-03 19:16:52

At 11/4/18 09:20 AM, Boris-4-U wrote: *Lays down rosses*

Just paying respect to some old stomping grounds. The feels, the people, the bullshit, all helped shape me.

The feels and people may fade... but our bullshit will live on forever. Good to see you, Old Friend.

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2018-12-03 20:50:29 (edited 2018-12-03 20:50:40)

Will this club be needing mafia themed jazz music? :D

Also I'd like to join.

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2018-12-04 10:14:09

At 12/3/18 08:50 PM, belthagor wrote: Will this club be needing mafia themed jazz music? :D

Also I'd like to join.

Welcome to the family, I've always had a soft spot for musicians. Plus, a little music could brighten up the place.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2018-12-04 10:16:47

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2019-07-22 23:34:17

At 7/19/18 01:54 PM, Mast3rMind wrote: Old Capo checking in. I'm from 2005-2010 branch of the family.

Bro I just logged in for the first time in years and saw this, it's been a LONG time but I sincerely hope you're doing well my man, DM if you ever feel like catching up!

Also fellow oldhead checking in from 2005-2010, stopped being active when I hit my 20's and went to university.

Response to NG Mafia 2020-07-04 13:54:04 (edited 2020-07-04 13:59:04)

Ghost
Strauss
Charlotte
Trivia
Fragment
Systems Error (obviously)

A cape from back in my time. It's been so long since I haunted these forums, NG Mafia will always hold a special place in my memories. The laughs I had here were great, can't believe this is one of the clubs that fell silent.

Pays his tribute to the don

Respect to the family

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2020-07-09 13:08:14

At 7/4/20 01:54 PM, Systems-Error wrote:

Ghost
Strauss
Charlotte
Trivia
Fragment
Systems Error (obviously)

A cape from back in my time. It's been so long since I haunted these forums, NG Mafia will always hold a special place in my memories. The laughs I had here were great, can't believe this is one of the clubs that fell silent.

Pays his tribute to the don

Respect to the family

This run down mansion still creaks with life.

The memories made here are the only tribute I need.

Hope you're well, my friend.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2021-11-15 17:37:30

*peeks into the hall. Sees no-one around. Lays hand on the mahogany wall. Knows the mansion is still very much alive despite outward appearances

The Revolution!!!! Search with blackle

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2021-11-29 15:46:07

At 11/15/21 05:37 PM, TheSerf wrote: *peeks into the hall. Sees no-one around. Lays hand on the mahogany wall. Knows the mansion is still very much alive despite outward appearances

*Walks through the dust and cobwebs in a tattered, stained robe.

I'm used to this sight. A now empty mansion that once was vibrant with half-cooked schemes and the calamity of a wild, young group hungry for respect and power. Were we ever feared? Even considered greats compared to the other gangs we battled with? If these walls could speak......

*A handprint stands defiant against the collected dust. The sunlight reflecting off the once magnificent wall, almost mockingly. Ghost places his hand over it and sighs, quickly wiping it out of existence.

Don't tease me. Nobody's home.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2022-06-17 06:21:02

im in, i specialize in hits so if anyone is looking for one you can count on me boss but i work with a fee a man has to eat i only accept images of fluffy animals

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2022-06-26 16:06:48

AIGHT THATS IT

AS A MEMBER OF THE NG MILITARY I GOTTA BREAK UP THIS LITTLE RUSE...

but first do any of you sound like Brock Baker from Eddsworld

Heh, you listen to country music? UGH.

Response to NG Mafia 2022-07-03 12:14:53

At 2/17/04 05:43 PM, Ghost wrote: i got an offer you can't refuse (well, in a way you can) any ways this is the NG Mafia a group that will help out anyone needing help, a favor in a way.

so as the godfather i'm looking for some good men, trust worthy people. also if you want you can make suggestions what this club can do if you want.

My neighbour stole my dog. Could you take 'em out?

If you read this, you get a virtual cookie

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2022-10-27 17:17:28

Time to join!

-Sadness

Response to NG Mafia 2022-10-28 20:18:13

@Ghost

1 is there an Eddsworld division or something

2 can i join

3 how do i join

4 can i be an accountant?

Heh, you listen to country music? UGH.

Response to NG Mafia 2023-10-25 22:05:08

Well…well…well…

Look at this mess….I guess it’s about that time.

*Boris walks over to a portrait of an old man sitting on a boat with two dogs, one dog is looking one way while the other another. Behind a safe. The dial quickly spins and the locks click. Encased in glass behind the dusty vault rested his greatest treasure. The words, “FOR EMERGENCY’S ONLY” burst along the floor with the protective glass. His fingers shift through the shards to claim his reward.

A wicked grin creeps across his face, “I’ve been saving this for almost 20 years.” He laughs, recalling his most dangerous heist.

A spark lights up the dark room. A red ember and the sounds of fire cracking reanimate the deathly hollows. A long pull followed again by the heavy silence…….. Broken now by a fit of coughing, INTENSE coughing. His body is thrown against the wall. Blood splats the floor, his lungs begin to collapse. He falls to the ground convulsing. His eyes roll back. The last thoughts of consciousness echo against the black abyss of his mind……

Ghost, what the fuck do you be smoking?

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2023-10-26 12:48:01

At 10/25/23 10:05 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: Ghost, what the fuck do you be smoking?

A sudden and violent fit of coughing echoes deep into the halls and shakes me awake.

I haven't heard the dying gasps of a human being in these halls for years. Once a common song that graced our ears whether it be from enemies or the result of some experiment gone off the rails.

Were there clones at some point? Maybe mutants? My mind begins to wander off reminiscing about the absolute madness that used to run rampant in this mansion when a thought occurs....

WHO THE FUCK IS DYING OUT THERE?!

I grab the closest thing to a weapon I can find, an empty bottle of tequila, it will have to do. Creeping down the hall, the coughs becoming louder and more frequent. Turning a corner I see a figure doubled over, fresh blood gleaming in the light on the floor. I don't know what's happening but they're about to learn to never trespass here, I ready the bottle and get ready to rush them.

I make it known that doom has arrived for this stranger with a battle cry that reverberates through the empty mansion. My victim looks up and suddenly I'm struck with total surprise.

BORIS?!

My stride breaks, I trip over my own feet and am suddenly airborne. My grip on tequila bottle loosens as I careen directly into the wall supporting my comrade. The smell of something familiar fills my nose as my face slides down to the floor. I look up to see something I swear I lost years ago.

We called it the suicide blunt.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2023-10-28 18:58:05

I’m having a lot of fun reading through my old messages, and revisiting conversations with people whom I was friendly with but now cannot even remember where I knew them from. I still have saved all my old sigs, I gotta find that webpage too, so much precious junk in this trunk.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2023-10-30 15:41:08

At 10/28/23 06:58 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: I’m having a lot of fun reading through my old messages, and revisiting conversations with people whom I was friendly with but now cannot even remember where I knew them from. I still have saved all my old sigs, I gotta find that webpage too, so much precious junk in this trunk.

The amount of content that these crews used to put out was insane. But the absolute chaos we came up with on a regular basis was truly incredible.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2023-11-01 05:42:57

How could I turn down firearms? I'm in