Be a Supporter!
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 15th, 2011 @ 08:56 AM Reply

At 9/13/11 04:12 PM, J-Rex wrote: Sorry I assumed that you didn't know.

Choose your words wisely. You should'nt underestimate their collective capabilities.

When will i know when I am in.

They will contact you num nuts. It's highly unlikely that they will decide to let you in and not tell you.


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 15th, 2011 @ 02:53 PM Reply

At 9/12/11 09:13 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: the more you put in the more you'll move up. Not gonna explain them all, you can read the rest here, a lot of that information is outdated

So when would you say you would be updating things on the website?
Its got a great layout but it just needs some people to dust of the cobwebs and start to use it again. Also; how often was the Mafia chat used? As it has since been deleted.


BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 08:13 PM Reply

The site looks good it just needs updated to be up to 2011s standards.


Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 08:14 PM Reply

At 9/16/11 08:13 PM, J-Rex wrote: The site looks good it just needs updated to be up to 2011s standards.

And what would those be?
I must say that the Hitman picture needs to be changed for another.


BBS Signature
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 08:47 PM Reply

At 9/16/11 08:14 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/16/11 08:13 PM, J-Rex wrote: The site looks good it just needs updated to be up to 2011s standards.
And what would those be?
I must say that the Hitman picture needs to be changed for another.

agreed. The rules updated as well.....so I know what the hell im doing....


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 08:50 PM Reply

At 9/16/11 08:47 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: agreed. The rules updated as well.....so I know what the hell im doing....

The rules need* to be updated?
So what are you doing anyway?
~Pours a fresh cup of tea for myself~


BBS Signature
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 08:52 PM Reply

At 9/16/11 08:50 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/16/11 08:47 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: agreed. The rules updated as well.....so I know what the hell im doing....
The rules need* to be updated?
So what are you doing anyway?
~Pours a fresh cup of tea for myself~

*steps back from door*....I dont know....what are you doing here?


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 08:55 PM Reply

At 9/16/11 08:52 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote:
So what are you doing anyway?
~Pours a fresh cup of tea for myself~
*steps back from door*....I dont know....what are you doing here?

That's not good enough boyo. You said previously that you were just hanging around for no particular reason. Why the change of heart?
~Sips tea and looks at you~


BBS Signature
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 08:58 PM Reply

At 9/16/11 08:55 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/16/11 08:52 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote:
So what are you doing anyway?
~Pours a fresh cup of tea for myself~
*steps back from door*....I dont know....what are you doing here?
That's not good enough boyo. You said previously that you were just hanging around for no particular reason. Why the change of heart?
~Sips tea and looks at you~

Well, I thought of hanging around, but I don't know what to do, as there hasn't been much conversation over the past few days.


BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 08:59 PM Reply

After looking over it all we need to do is add the positions of jobs like some of the departments have lists of jobs but no people employed I guess.


Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 09:01 PM Reply

At 9/16/11 08:58 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: Well, I thought of hanging around, but I don't know what to do, as there hasn't been much conversation over the past few days.

Indeed. I was unable to do so the days following your arrival here. For certain reasons.
But now we have something to talk about.
What departments of the Mafia are you most interested in?
(Consult website for more details)


BBS Signature
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 09:04 PM Reply

At 9/16/11 09:01 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/16/11 08:58 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: Well, I thought of hanging around, but I don't know what to do, as there hasn't been much conversation over the past few days.
Indeed. I was unable to do so the days following your arrival here. For certain reasons.
But now we have something to talk about.
What departments of the Mafia are you most interested in?
(Consult website for more details)

I guess I would be an assasin. I would fill a more "Shock and awe" type role.


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 09:08 PM Reply

At 9/16/11 09:04 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: I guess I would be an assasin. I would fill a more "Shock and awe" type role.

Quite. So you are interested in joining after all.
~Hands you a cup of tea~
Is that all? Come come, weapons, signature kill and what not?


BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 09:09 PM Reply

I'd like to be part of the Sniper and Assassin department. Also the Legal department might suit me.


Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 09:35 PM Reply

At 9/16/11 09:08 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/16/11 09:04 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: I guess I would be an assasin. I would fill a more "Shock and awe" type role.
Quite. So you are interested in joining after all.
~Hands you a cup of tea~
Is that all? Come come, weapons, signature kill and what not?

Weapons: Knights armaments PDW 8" with a foregrip, titanium silencer, and EOtech holosight. Navy seal combat blade (titanium w/ ceramic self healing skin). and a Beretta M93r with 20 round magazines, and a titanium silencer. Long range: H&K SL8 with 20" barrel, and titanium silencer Extreme Range: Macmillan Tac-50 with BMG standard ammunition.

Signature kill: Enemy is shot/stabbed with his own weapon, beheaded with the weapon jammed in the stump of the neck. The head smashed, and blood/brain matter smeared in a investigation style body outline.

Other Equipment: A large trench coat. Crye Precision CAGE plate carrier (with lvl IV ceramic plates). oakly combat gloves, and boots (Elite Assault boot). Oakly radar range sunglasses with comm system. Drop leg holster. triple mag carrier (stanag). and a nice hat.


BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 09:42 PM Reply

Your signature kill seems it would take to long. It seems by the time you would finish the cops could already be there.


Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 16th, 2011 @ 09:52 PM Reply

At 9/16/11 09:42 PM, J-Rex wrote: Your signature kill seems it would take to long. It seems by the time you would finish the cops could already be there.

Stealth is key.


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 17th, 2011 @ 08:14 AM Reply

At 9/16/11 09:52 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: Stealth is key.

It's not stealthy. It's infact very sick in taste what your doing. I've got my eye on you.
¬_¬
Further more your weapons are too bloody advanced. We're the bloody Mafia for fuck sake. You also have too many. I choose mine so that it's bloody concealable. What do you think it's gonna be like GTA where you can carry more than you can logicaly carry. Also your attire is not in correlation with what we wear here.


BBS Signature
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 17th, 2011 @ 01:15 PM Reply

At 9/17/11 08:14 AM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/16/11 09:52 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: Stealth is key.
It's not stealthy. It's infact very sick in taste what your doing. I've got my eye on you.
¬_¬
Further more your weapons are too bloody advanced. We're the bloody Mafia for fuck sake. You also have too many. I choose mine so that it's bloody concealable. What do you think it's gonna be like GTA where you can carry more than you can logicaly carry. Also your attire is not in correlation with what we wear here.

The KA PDW is not a large gun, and it has a folding stock. The gun sticks out about 8" from the m4/m16 style lower receicer. So with the stock folded the weapon is only about 10-15" long, definatly concealable. The other weapons are also very concealable. As for the signature kill, I did say shock and awe didn't I?:D also I've heard of more greusome killings done by other gangs, so what makes this so aweful? Also the italian mafia has a stranglehold on the country(they do make more than the country itself) and they have ways of acquiring certain items.


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 17th, 2011 @ 01:23 PM Reply

At 9/17/11 01:15 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: Also the italian mafia has a stranglehold on the country(they do make more than the country itself) and they have ways of acquiring certain items.

Dude. We're not there. It's NG not a fucking country. It's still too bloody many weapons boyo. It's tha Mafia not some Special Ops shit.


BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 17th, 2011 @ 04:30 PM Reply

This club would be good if it had less of the shitty roleplay text.

*EATS A BANANA*

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 18th, 2011 @ 07:44 AM Reply

Weapons: Cigar and big-ass suit

Role: The Don

Signature Move: You're all fired.

TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 18th, 2011 @ 12:17 PM Reply

At 9/17/11 01:23 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/17/11 01:15 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: Also the italian mafia has a stranglehold on the country(they do make more than the country itself) and they have ways of acquiring certain items.
Dude. We're not there. It's NG not a fucking country. It's still too bloody many weapons boyo. It's tha Mafia not some Special Ops shit.

Sorry.

Revised weapons: M93r with titanium silencer, and 20 round mags, and wasp knife.

Revised kill: inject enemy with a full blast of c02 from the wasp knife.


BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 18th, 2011 @ 02:06 PM Reply

When it comes to original and older members. Who here still stands?


| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 18th, 2011 @ 02:11 PM Reply

At 9/18/11 12:17 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: Sorry.

Theres no need for that.

Revised weapons: M93r with titanium silencer, and 20 round mags, and wasp knife.

Revised kill: inject enemy with a full blast of c02 from the wasp knife.

Sounds good.


BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 18th, 2011 @ 05:17 PM Reply

At 9/18/11 02:06 PM, The-Great-One wrote: When it comes to original and older members. Who here still stands?

Not a member but I'm here.


Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 20th, 2011 @ 12:08 AM Reply

CONFUCIANISM, J-REX, BLUEFOXX

From here on out you're all banned from the thread! Don't ever let me fucking catch you posting here again comprende?! Can't believe I even fucking entertained the idea of you entering this family, it was only out of sheer boredom that i even allowed yous to keep posting, that and the fact that I've been high on acid and dust all damn week.

Don't make me go through the trouble of going through our mod connections and having you banned, I can do that. Let alone the fact that I've met Tom in person, he's a cool guy. If you have a problem with this then fucking PM me personally. End of story..Apply again in a year, or two, of three.

At 9/18/11 02:06 PM, The-Great-One wrote: When it comes to original and older members. Who here still stands?

Me, the original Don, and the Underboss.


NG Mafia
Caaan it beeee that it was allllll so simple then..

BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 20th, 2011 @ 12:34 AM Reply

Actually Confuc you can stay for a bit. Just stop drinking tea for fucks sake. This is the Mafia.


NG Mafia
Caaan it beeee that it was allllll so simple then..

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 20th, 2011 @ 01:35 AM Reply

At 9/20/11 12:34 AM, Boris-4-U wrote: Actually Confuc you can stay for a bit. Just stop drinking tea for fucks sake. This is the Mafia.

Sure thing. I guess I'll quit cold fish.

I know you have said that only members can write stories (Somewhere) but I can write well I have been told so would it be possible for me to do so here? None of topic mind.


BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia Sep. 20th, 2011 @ 02:05 PM Reply

I don't want you writing anything in here yet Confucian. Trying to regain some form of classiness so that returning members find it worth while to stay, despite the fact that my presence alone as well as Ghost coming back to post should do that.

But I digress, if anyone will be coming out w/ a story soon it will be me, although i don't know what topic I haven't already covered yet...


NG Mafia
Caaan it beeee that it was allllll so simple then..

BBS Signature