00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,652,870 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 16:35:21

Holy Shit, its Frag. Hey I wasnt even a member by the time he left. Crazyness. And Speedy too? Cool Deal. Hey guys I got the new Zelda game today. Its pretty cool. But its hard, and it wont give me a fucking challenge, it just gives me hints and a peice of information. Fucking adventure games. Anyway, I have some family things to do today, so I wont be around.

Hey look, clever words

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 17:29:10

At 12/27/06 04:09 PM, Black-Flame wrote: Hey, dudes. Whats this crew about?

Discussions and Debates concerning homosexuality. Care to join?

What we do here is basically hang out, do some RPGing, write some stories, basically do whatever you want as long as it's not blatantly retarded or against the rules.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF

Don't talk back.<3

sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 17:31:39

At 12/27/06 04:35 PM, Hitman wrote: Holy Shit, its Frag. Hey I wasnt even a member by the time he left.

Yeah, I'm getting old.

Cool Deal. Hey guys I got the new Zelda game today.

I tried playing the Wii, but I haven't got the basics yet. Plus I'm not a very big fan of Zelda, since most of my n64 and Gamecube experience was Smash Bros. and Mario games.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 18:19:03

At 12/27/06 05:29 PM, Fragment wrote: What we do here is basically hang out, do some RPGing, write some stories, basically do whatever you want as long as it's not blatantly retarded or against the rules.

Alright. I got an xbox 360 (with GoW) for Christmas and I just set up xbox live (gold) so if anyone wants to add me my GT is Black Flame II.

Sorry if I just seem to be advertising.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 18:28:31

At 12/27/06 03:53 PM, Fragment wrote: Fuck, it's Phantom, all grown up now into a lvl. 13. How's the blamming going, buddy?

Uh....nearly lvl 14, and hopefully before the new NG layout. As for blamming, #32 out of 1,076,590 people so I'm doing ok.

So, where's that old bitch Charlotte? I've seen Ghost and Strauss post, so I know they're still around. And triv?

Triv is around, as for Charlotte, she left. Why else would I be posting without the ever lasting dread of her Manhattan over dose behavior.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 18:55:06

At 12/27/06 06:19 PM, Black-Flame wrote:
At 12/27/06 05:29 PM, Fragment wrote: What we do here is basically hang out, do soyigme RPGing, write some stories, basically do whatever you want as long as it's not blatantly retarded or against the rules.
Alright. I got an xbox 360 (with GoW) for Christmas and I just set up xbox live (gold) so if anyone wants to add me my GT is Black Flame II.

Yeah, I got GoW too for Christmas, but I can't play live for a while, so for now I'm playing story mode. That blind bitch was annoying, though. You know who I'm talking about. The Berserker.

Sorry if I just seem to be advertising.

Meh.

Uh....nearly lvl 14, and hopefully before the new NG layout. As for blamming, #32 out of 1,076,590 people so I'm doing ok.

Top 50....good. I gave up doing anything stat wise, my heart just wasn't in it, and I like my boxing glove.

Triv is around, as for Charlotte, she left. Why else would I be posting without the ever lasting dread of her Manhattan over dose behavior

Left? Why? When? What's her username, since I don't doubt she changed it like a hundred times while I was gone.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 19:04:59

At 12/27/06 06:55 PM, Fragment wrote:
At 12/27/06 06:19 PM, Black-Flame wrote: Alright. I got an xbox 360 (with GoW) for Christmas and I just set up xbox live (gold) so if anyone wants to add me my GT is Black Flame II.
Yeah, I got GoW too for Christmas, but I can't play live for a while, so for now I'm playing story mode. That blind bitch was annoying, though. You know who I'm talking about. The Berserker.

Cool but why cant you play live for a while?
I thought that blind bitch was really easy. I thought it was too easy for a boss.
Just use the chainsaw to distract it and then dive out the way. Do that until you're outside, get the COG tag, use the Hammer of Dawn once and then run up and frag-tag it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 19:13:32

At 12/27/06 06:55 PM, Fragment wrote: Top 50....good. I gave up doing anything stat wise, my heart just wasn't in it, and I like my boxing glove.

As you wish, I still like the whole thing, truly I don't make a fuss over stats any more but it's at least fun for me.

Left? Why? When? What's her username, since I don't doubt she changed it like a hundred times while I was gone.

Page 1,226 I believe. And she hasn't changed aliases...Regardless of the fact I know some much more suitable ones. Read all about it in that page which explains why she left.....Real good.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 19:14:38

At 12/27/06 07:04 PM, Black-Flame wrote: Cool but why cant you play live for a while?

My mom hates it for some reason.

Just use the chainsaw to distract it and then dive out the way. Do that until you're outside, get the COG tag, use the Hammer of Dawn once and then run up and frag-tag it.

Yeah, but fucking Dom kept getting in front of me which made her kill both of us. I finally threw a grenade at him to keep him injured so I could kill the bitch.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 19:27:05

At 12/27/06 07:14 PM, Fragment wrote:
At 12/27/06 07:04 PM, Black-Flame wrote: Cool but why cant you play live for a while?
My mom hates it for some reason.

Weird, when you do get to use it PM me.
Also, join the GoW Crew in my sig.

Yeah, but fucking Dom kept getting in front of me which made her kill both of us. I finally threw a grenade at him to keep him injured so I could kill the bitch.

Lol, its easier on split-screen. Just tell him/her to get the fuck out of the way and dont get killed.

I think the boomers are bastards! I hate fighting them.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 19:32:20

At 12/27/06 07:13 PM, Phantom wrote: Page 1,226 I believe. And she hasn't changed aliases...Regardless of the fact I know some much more suitable ones. Read all about it in that page which explains why she left.....Real good.

Well, no offense, but she did have at least valid reasons, and Ocelot is indeed an idiot.

I think they are an easy kill, the worst they can do is use up your ammo.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 19:34:28

At 12/27/06 07:32 PM, Fragment wrote:
I think they are an easy kill, the worst they can do is use up your ammo.

The first two, if you take the left path on Act 2, are really annoying.
They killed me several times.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 19:38:13

At 12/27/06 07:34 PM, Black-Flame wrote: The first two, if you take the left path on Act 2, are really annoying.
They killed me several times.

lol, try changing your cover. It confuses them.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 19:41:22

NG mafia: now about video games. And in any way, I'm gonna go sleep a bit, nearly 3 AM here and I gotta be up by 6.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 20:48:19

At 12/27/06 03:47 PM, Geohunter wrote: And Snype, just what the fuck do you consider spam? Those few posts, I admit, could be considered spam, but the last ones before that can't be, with the exception of a few.

Well, Im glad you asked. Here are a few examples:

This (perfect spam post, I think ill use it as an example for newbies):

At 12/26/06 10:36 PM, BodiceRipper1 wrote: Lollerz. Hey Strauss, look. Im not posting with that Alias. This one has a WUN. Lol.Look I press enter.

This (completely pointless):

At 12/26/06 07:49 PM, BodiceRipper wrote:
Hey guys, this really is geohunter this time. I just wanted to let you know of my alternete account. What do you think of the name?

I would find more, but I am too lazy. And welcome BF, just keep the game talk down to a minimum and keep it in the GoW Crew, that's way I made it. :)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 21:40:54

For anyone who has an Xbox 360, I suggest Quake 4. It's awesome. Oh, and my gamer-tag is The Skleebler, just in case anyone cares. Just as well, it turns out Im decent at Gears of War, as I was torn away from Quake and forced to play it. Damn Tork Bow, I couldn't figure out why I was exploding so many times. The train on that one versus level kept getting me, too. I tgry to take cover, the retard jumps right in front of the train, and I get borked. I miss the stairs, I try to run, but futility has me borked. Also, Fragment is back! It's been awhile, it has. Good to see you again, hope you'll be staying for at least a little while.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 23:24:12

At 12/27/06 09:40 PM, PenitentTangent wrote: For anyone who has an Xbox 360, I suggest Quake 4. It's awesome. Oh, and my gamer-tag is The Skleebler, just in case anyone cares. Just as well, it turns out Im decent at Gears of War, as I was torn away from Quake and forced to play it.

How is Gears of War? I have heard many good reviews about it, yet I have heard some bad ones. Are the graphics any good? Are the maps pretty cool?

"In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-27 23:50:13

At 12/27/06 11:24 PM, HooglyBoogly wrote:
At 12/27/06 09:40 PM, PenitentTangent wrote:
How is Gears of War? I have heard many good reviews about it, yet I have heard some bad ones. Are the graphics any good? Are the maps pretty cool?

Yes and yes. Have you really seen any bad reviews for this game? It's one of, if not the, best games I've played. Nothing esle has matched the graphics of this game, and the gameplay is fun and unique. And the plot is actually good. I can't wait for the next installment (yes, there will be more)!

And so this posts isn't completely off topic, what is the gadget division going to do now that Geo has dropped out of the race and SirRockAlot hasn't responded yet?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-28 00:38:00

Just made my quad launcher here is how it is, animated... And down is what it looks like. JPEG alwayse messes up the pic.

NG Mafia

Shrug Island - A hand drawn musical adventure game <3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-28 00:51:35

It's almost as if Christmas just came a little late ain't it? Welcome back Frag, hopefully it's to stay around for some time, as you can see alot of people missed you, and you can add me to that list as well. We're getting back some members that were around in my time, and it's nice to see. Just like the good ol' days... :')

Out on my ventures today I got a calander for the new year and a headset to use on MSN and such like that. Nightmare on Elm Street calander it is, very nice for about 5 bucks. Also got some stuff to clean CDs and just overall cleaned house playing Texas Hold'em with some friends of mine, good day all around. Might play me some FF XII later, but eh, might have some fun terrorizing people on MSN with my headset. That's almost just as fun, and we don't want an entire thing about games going on in here.

Be expecting some action from me tomorrow, as I'm home and don't have plans for anything. Be seeing you guys tomorrow sometime, stay well. :D

Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm gonna fuck you with a rake

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-28 01:13:32

At 12/27/06 03:09 AM, Fragment wrote: Well, since Speedy came around here...Konichiwa, bitches.

God damn, I thought I smelt something. It sure is good to see you Frag. It has been a very long time since you stepped foot in here. I was almost starting to miss you. It's a good thing you came back so it would not have to get to that point. I am very happy to see you though buddy. Seeing you around here reminds me of some very old times. Those were the best of times around here back then. That was when everyone was still alive and kicking. Oh well, maybe we'll see those days again. At any rate, I hope to see you more Frag, enjoy.

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-28 01:55:50

At 12/28/06 01:13 AM, Turkeybean wrote: That was when everyone was still alive and kicking. Oh well, maybe we'll see those days again. At any rate, I hope to see you more Frag, enjoy.

I could say the same about yourself Turk, been a good while since you came around. That time may have been before I came along, but around when I did things were pretty upbeat and kicking when Deadly, Frag, Speedy and alot of others (including yourself :P) were pretty active around these parts. I wish those days would come back around, seeing that everyone is back. Hopefully this trend keeps it up and all of you stay around for a good long while. I think tomorrow is gonna be time to write a story to commemorate all of these people from crawling out from the dark back to us all. Looking very forward to writing that. ;)

Also, gonna be chaning my sig back to that one you made me a while back, gonna keep a trend changing it every so often. :D

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-28 03:33:26

Yeah, Prower, keep your pants off. I am going to stick around, not as much as I'd like to but at least my presence shall be known at least once a week or so.

And what better day to start my comeback than by writing a story!

*flops down on the couch*

Maybe later.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-28 09:13:23

At 12/28/06 12:38 AM, G-F-D wrote: Just made my quad launcher here is how it is, animated... And down is what it looks like. JPEG alwayse messes up the pic.

Yeah, this one will be usefull. I mean hay, you get not 1, not 2, but 4 rockets!!! (Although it sounds like a cheap commercial). Not my business, you are the master creator, but you could make an automated rocket launcher. Wow, just imagine that, 30 rockets per minute. Not bad, not bad at all... My brain finally booted up....

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-28 10:23:26

I was searching the web for some funny Christmas photos (for cards and shit) and I found this little gem of a site. The tenth pic had me on a roflcopter. I distinctly remember turning away from Santa's lap and telling him exactly what I wanted, about 2 feet away from him with my back turned. Shame no one caught it on video.

At 12/28/06 07:31 AM, Britkid wrote: You're still pretty new. Personally I consider everyone from System and Ghanden new guys.

So I'm the barrier? That's not too bad I suppose. Sometimes it's hard for me to remember that Hitman and Snype are actually newer than me! They should be on their knees as my man-servants, damn them! >:(

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-28 10:41:01

At 12/28/06 12:38 AM, G-F-D wrote: Just made my quad launcher here is how it is, animated... And down is what it looks like. JPEG alwayse messes up the pic.

Nice stuff, I like the animation, anyway here you find the rotating 3d model I made out of pure boredom and if you can get me the .fla you used it coud become a rotating 3d firing model

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-28 10:43:24

sorry for douple ost but the link was wrong you find the 3d gun here

http://denvish.net/ulf/1167319955_Quad%20gun( 1).php

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-28 10:46:16

At 12/28/06 10:43 AM, TheLebanese wrote: sorry for douple ost but the link was wrong you find the 3d gun here

triple post ! damn well I hope this one is right:

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-28 10:48:56

At 12/28/06 10:46 AM, TheLebanese wrote: http://denvish.net/ulf/1167319955_Quad%20gun( 1).php

That's it I fucking give up just remove the space between the damn bracket and the 1 and copy paste into your browser...

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-28 11:04:18

Very nice, like how that came out. Also like how it's animated and shows how the weapon looks. Kinda reminds me of a rocket launched I saw in a game that looked like that, but can't be damned to remember which one it was. Ah well...

At 12/28/06 03:33 AM, Fragment wrote: Yeah, Prower, keep your pants off.

For all you know, my pants may alread be off. No one knows that, but hey, they may be on as well... ;)

Either way, glad you're back for now Frag, now the place may be able to liven up again some.

At 12/28/06 10:23 AM, Ghanden wrote: Sometimes it's hard for me to remember that Hitman and Snype are actually newer than me! They should be on their knees as my man-servants, damn them! >:(

Then you may want to start wearing a red cape and have a lower jaw completely constructed out of metal for this to happen. It gurantees success in that department if you make those requirements.

A cookie to anyone who knows that, I'm sure someone does. :P

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature