00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

WannabePyx just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,649,340 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-24 16:33:42

Since everyone's giving out gifts, i suppose i have to, don't I...

Well, how about this. I'll give everyone a voucher for one free tune up (all the works) or a free car (just the car, i don't do armor or gadgets or guns. Pick the body and engine out of the junk yard out back of the shop). Good? good. *hands out little cut up pieces of printer paper that say IOU*

Oh Snype, you're such a fag.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-24 16:35:34

may i join this fine club i think i meet the requirements my posts are good.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-24 17:06:24

At 12/24/06 04:33 PM, Deadly wrote: Since everyone's giving out gifts, i suppose i have to, don't I...

Well, how about this. I'll give everyone a voucher for one free tune up (all the works) or a free car (just the car, i don't do armor or gadgets or guns. Pick the body and engine out of the junk yard out back of the shop). Good? good. *hands out little cut up pieces of printer paper that say IOU*

fuck yea! I would really like a Murcielago (I will slap you if you dunno what marque that is) in a firey orangy-red or whatever that colour is called. make it have chrome rims with this design. I really dont need anything in my car, but you can install a strap for a weapon (assault rifle size) in my trunk and the roof of the car. Cheers, and you get one of my weapons too (the one I just posted).

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-24 17:09:10

At 12/24/06 05:06 PM, Snype wrote: fuck yea! I would really like a Murcielago

Actually, make it a Gallardo (if you are still clueless of the brand, it's LAMBORGHINI). All my specifications are the same, but make the cup-holders larger. I like my large cokes.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-24 19:03:53

At 12/24/06 06:56 PM, PoJoX wrote:
I am thirteen.

Surprising? Yes.

Does it matter? No. Every age group has it's retards, and I believe the 13 group has been only classified off those retards. Anyway, we all know you're good, and since we're not flaming retards, this little revalation(hopefully) will not change any opinions around here.

Good on you.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-24 20:38:58

At 12/24/06 06:56 PM, PoJoX wrote: Hey guys, my birthday is in January, so I want to get this out there before this gets ruined. I wasn't planning on revealing this so soon, but everyone gets older, not the other way around.

I am thirteen.

My birthday is in january too its on the 14th and Im 14 years old and im turning 15. But If you are here I dont think that your one of the retards.

But I will admit that 12-14 does have a good few idiots but I dont care.

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C

The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-24 21:18:23

At 12/24/06 06:56 PM, PoJoX wrote: I am thirteen.

Wow, this Network 13 seems really great! I thought you were at least what, seventeen, because of your maturity, wit, and intellect. You've given thirteen year olds a good name for me now. Unless they're chatspeaking idiots, of course. Happy birthday too, even though it's really soon.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-24 22:12:13

A big shocker, yes? Well, it's true.

No. I see you no differently. I dont think anything of it really. Your birthday is in January? Me too.Cool deal. You know, I always say that a n00b is not defined by age or Level, Its measured by intelligence. Your a cool guy Poj.

M to the C wrote:
My birthday is January 14th.

Your kidding right?So its mine. Hey, thats my birthday you bastard. We should have a story battle that day. That would be fun. Hey MC, your signature quote should be, "Its hammer time." : )

Hey look, clever words

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-24 22:14:58

It dosn't matter how old you are, it's just how old you act.

And it's not 13-years-olds giving 13-year-olds a bad name. Well, at least not for the most part. It's all the 8-10 year-olds who sign up and select the lowest age possible to join (thirteen). Then of course, act like the immature douches that they are at time. If only people couldn't lie on the internet...

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-24 22:36:29

I've had a little time to give it some thought, so here are the challenges:

Geohunter, Sirockalot, and Pimplediddy - you must run a relay race in an obstacle course of my design. I'll give you all specific information as I come up with it. What I can tell you now is that you'll need to improvise several gadgets to get through in one piece.

BlindTiger - You are to construct a shield strong enough to withstand my beam saber at maximum power. Use whatever alloy and technology you see fit to build your armor as if your life depends on it.

Marsupial - I have removed every spark and fuse from a 1998 Ford Explorer. You have thirty minutes to unlock the car, grab the parts from the glove box, and get the vehicle in working order. You must drive the SUV over a finish line 100 yards away in less than 1800 seconds to disarm a sophisticated explosive mounted inside the steering wheel.

I don't quite know why the challenges all have such high stakes, but I'll be sure to resurrect anyone who doesn't pass.

If you all succeed, the org chart will be as follows:

Head Scientist = MrTrivia
1st Lieutenant = Regus-MK-IV
2nd Lieutenant = Deadly
Weapons Expert = Regus-MK-IV
Weapons Technician = PowerPrower, Snype
Gadget Expert = Geohunter
Gadget Technician = Sirockalot, Pimplediddy
Armor Expert = BlindTiger
Armor Technician = vacant
Vehicle Expert = Deadly
Vehicle Technician = Marsupial
Jack of All Trades = PenitentTangent
Laboratory Technician = vacant

Those who fail will be demoted to Trainee and will have a chance to redeem themselves in as soon as a week.

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-24 22:59:16

At 12/24/06 10:36 PM, MrTrivia wrote: I've had a little time to give it some thought, so here are the challenges:
BlindTiger - You are to construct a shield strong enough to withstand my beam saber at maximum power. Use whatever alloy and technology you see fit to build your armor as if your life depends on it.

I don't quite know why the challenges all have such high stakes, but I'll be sure to resurrect anyone who doesn't pass.

Armor Expert = BlindTiger

OK, when is my special little project due in... cause I have many ideas coursing through my head. Get back to me on this matter and I can get it to you the day after Christmas (My Christmas day is booked)
Also I feel so good that I will come up with a short poem:

Blind Tiger’s Special Christmas

It’s the night before Christmas
and all through my city,
Only one creatures staring
At a pair of sized D tities

Now you may think
And you may ask
What the fuck are you seeing
If you’re blind you ass

I’m going to reply with one merry comment
Shut up
Stop talking
And bitch take a breathmint

You don’t have to be a rocket scientist
To figure out
My eyes work perfectly
I see keenly no doubt

Now back to the tits
All perky and fit
Not saggy or laggy
Or looking like shit

The tits look so good
So only one thing to do
I’m going to have a merry time
So merry Christmas to you!

Not very Mafia-y but I hope I can get a laugh out of you

Question: "Can NG ever go too far???"

Reply: "the internet does not value your existance."

///|DoZ|You may know me as Blak or NECR0|2Moons|\\\

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-24 23:31:15

At 12/24/06 10:36 PM, MrTrivia wrote: Geohunter, Sirockalot, and Pimplediddy - you must run a relay race in an obstacle course of my design. I'll give you all specific information as I come up with it. What I can tell you now is that you'll need to improvise several gadgets to get through in one piece.

Alright, I'm ready as soon as it starts! And also, all mafia members, expect to receive a late christmas present from me, even though I don't really know most of you!

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 06:43:04

At 12/24/06 10:36 PM, MrTrivia wrote:

Marsupial - I have removed every spark and fuse from a 1998 Ford Explorer. You have thirty minutes to unlock the car, grab the parts from the glove box, and get the vehicle in working order. You must drive the SUV over a finish line 100 yards away in less than 1800 seconds to disarm a sophisticated explosive mounted inside the steering wheel.

Wow, that sounds hard, I better get prepared.
Anyway, Merry Christmas to all of you, I won't be here from Boxing day to Friday so don't wait up.

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 08:15:03

At 12/24/06 10:59 PM, BlindTiger wrote:
At 12/24/06 10:36 PM, MrTrivia wrote: I've had a little time to give it some thought, so here are the challenges:
BlindTiger - You are to construct a shield strong enough to withstand my beam saber at

maximum power. Use whatever alloy and technology you see fit to build your armor as if your life depends on it.

OK, when is my special little project due in... cause I have many ideas coursing through my head. Get back to me on this matter and I can get it to you the day after Christmas (My Christmas day is booked)

You can start any time in the next two weeks. Just to let you know, the handheld beam saber (a smaller version of the Gundam-sized weapon) is like a lightsaber with variable settings. Your shield will need to be virtually indestructible.

Also I feel so good that I will come up with a short poem:

It’s the night before Christmas
and all through my city,
Only one creatures staring
At a pair of sized D tities

Now you may think
And you may ask
What the fuck are you seeing
If you’re blind you ass

I’m going to reply with one merry comment
Shut up
Stop talking
And bitch take a breathmint

You don’t have to be a rocket scientist
To figure out
My eyes work perfectly
I see keenly no doubt

Now back to the tits
All perky and fit
Not saggy or laggy
Or looking like shit

The tits look so good
So only one thing to do
I’m going to have a merry time
So merry Christmas to you!

Not very Mafia-y but I hope I can get a laugh out of you

I give it a 5 out of 5 for two reasons; it stuck to the rhyme scheme, and I like tits.

At 12/24/06 11:31 PM, Pimplediddy wrote:
At 12/24/06 10:36 PM, MrTrivia wrote: Geohunter, Sirockalot, and Pimplediddy - you must run a relay race in an obstacle course of my design. I'll give you all specific information as I come up with it. What I can tell you now is that you'll need to improvise several gadgets to get through in one piece.
Alright, I'm ready as soon as it starts! And also, all mafia members, expect to receive a late christmas present from me, even though I don't really know most of you!

We should probably wait until Geohunter and Sirockalot are ready, so you three can get on the same page. Here's how it should go:
The three members of the Gadget Division will choose an order in which to run the race. I don't care if you roll dice, draw straws, or hold a pissing contest.
The first will have to navigate a maze of laser/infrared sensors without tripping any beams and cross a 30-foot ravine with a bow, arrow, and rope provided before handing off the baton. This will unlock Exit 1 and start the clock for the second leg.
The second will find nine switches on a table, and must plug each one into its proper outlet on the wall to activate platforms leading to level 2 of the course. There, he must rig up a system of walking on the walls to cross a 50-foot section with no floor, after which he passes the baton to the third and takes Exit 2 to the waiting area.
The anchor will need to find a way to safely descend 15 feet back to level 1, then use the baton to activate a simple mech, with which he must line up five marble columns placed at random in the room. When the columns are along the course's line of symmetry, Exit 3 will open and the team will be victorious.

At 12/25/06 06:43 AM, Marsupial wrote:
At 12/24/06 10:36 PM, MrTrivia wrote: Marsupial - I have removed every spark and fuse from a 1998 Ford Explorer. You have thirty minutes to unlock the car, grab the parts from the glove box, and get the vehicle in working order. You must drive the SUV over a finish line 100 yards away in less than 1800 seconds to disarm a sophisticated explosive mounted inside the steering wheel.
Wow, that sounds hard, I better get prepared.
Anyway, Merry Christmas to all of you, I won't be here from Boxing day to Friday so don't wait up.

Start whenever you want as long as it's within a couple of weeks. WildCatzTy failed his challenge long ago because he didn't post anything for over a month.

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 10:37:01

I wanted to join 2-3 days ago but I needed more posts, i'v been posting a lot lately and I think im ok, yes I have some one liners but i'm not going to post stupidly around here. Anyway I should be able to join right away, i'm half italian and my mother is from Sicily, i can also talk Italian!... ;P

Shrug Island - A hand drawn musical adventure game <3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 11:06:41

At 12/25/06 08:15 AM, MrTrivia wrote:
At 12/24/06 10:59 PM, BlindTiger wrote:
BlindTiger - You are to construct a shield strong enough to withstand my beam saber at
maximum power. Use whatever alloy and technology you see fit to build your armor as if your life depends on it.

You can start any time in the next two weeks. Just to let you know, the handheld beam saber (a smaller version of the Gundam-sized weapon) is like a lightsaber with variable settings. Your shield will need to be virtually indestructible.

Ok hows this:
Specs -
A comfortable, yet light, full body chain mail suit that serves as an inner-coating. The inner-coating is covered by a thin sheet of titanium plate armor with alloy trim. All throughout the armor are conveniently placed plasma energy spores each six inches apart to generate a shield of pure plasma on command. But nothing is invincible so when the shield is destroyed, it combusts with a strong electro-magnetic wave shutting off any electronically inclined objects.
Accessories -
Comes with titanium cranial guard with three plates of flexible alloy around the neck area to prevent decapitation

Since the project isnt due for two weeks, if you consult me I can fix it up to your liking... I may include pics.

I give it a 5 out of 5 for two reasons; it stuck to the rhyme scheme, and I like tits.

Thanks, Did you laugh?

Question: "Can NG ever go too far???"

Reply: "the internet does not value your existance."

///|DoZ|You may know me as Blak or NECR0|2Moons|\\\

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 11:15:53

At 12/25/06 09:44 AM, Britkid wrote: Ugh fuck, I keep forgetting to include stuff in my original post. I wanted to say to PoJox congratulations for 'coming out' as 13 and also adding that I will be turning 14 in April, although most of you probably already know that.

Really?! Damn. I always thought you'd be a bit farther along than that. I guess your position kind of transfered over to what i thought of your age, as your sort of an "elder" here. Same with Hitman, even though he's a good three years ahead of me, i still think of him as a youngster.

Oh Snype, you're such a fag.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 12:09:29

Mafia,

I thought I'd pop by on NG and say my hellos to those who know of me. I'd still like to hold my current membership and for it not to expire, I will return in time like I always do.

Regards, oh, and merry christmas.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 13:29:58

At 12/25/06 12:09 PM, Gamehippy wrote: Mafia,
I thought I'd pop by on NG and say my hellos to those who know of me. I'd still like to hold my current membership and for it not to expire, I will return in time like I always do.
Regards, oh, and merry christmas.

Well look who decided to stop by. Of course you still hold your membership here, just let me brush the dust off it. Merrry Christmas to you too.

Anyway l promised a Christmas story so here;

Ghost
Part 1

The Mafia mansion, it’s exquisite beauty shined throughout the city. With it’s large stained glass windows and magnificent structure. It was truly a jewel which was envied by all. But it’s owner Ghost was not about to give it up to anyone. To the right of the mansion were a collection of houses which were scrunched together. Tightly packed, they took up all of 10 yards. They stood out of place next to the gigantic mansion, for these houses were run down and in very poor shape. But the owners could not do anything about their houses poor shape, for their boss Ghost had stationed them there without so much as enough money to live. You see Ghost was a rich man, and like all rich men his greed eventually consumed him, making him a vile and selfish person. Being the Godfather of the prestige Mafia, there was nothing he couldn’t have, and that feeling thrilled him and made him desire more and more. As his money grew, so did his hatred for all those he had to share it with. As an attempt to gain more, he kicked all of the Mafia members out of the mansion and ordered them to stay in the slums in which I described before, and in which they now live. Only his most trusted friend Strauss was allowed to stay in the mansion, but in the smallest room he was kept. Strauss didn’t complain much, surely being able to stay in mansion under the comfort of a heating system was better then outside. So that’s how it stayed for years. Finally Christmas rolled around, and the Mafia members couldn’t of been more miserable.

Waking from a deep sleep Boris sat up covering himself with his only blanket, shivering. He looked around his bedroom/kitchen/bathroom/living room. He sighed as he reached from his bed to his fridge and took out a carton of orange juice, only a sip was left from it and he didn’t feel like wasting it. Putting the liquid back in the fridge he got up and straightened out his clothes and tie.
“One pair of clothes, one pair of shoes, fifty bucks, and a room smaller then a bathroom stall. Some promotion.” he said walking three steps to a door.
“Prower wake the fuck up we got shit to do!” Boris said knocking on the door.
With the size of the complex they lived in everyone’s room was connected and were no more then ten feet apart.
“Come on man we gotta go!” Boris said knocking again, “Look don’t make me drag your ass out of there by your tails hurry up!” he said again.
“Damn it Boris shut the fuck up we can all here you!” Brit said from another room.
“Who the fuck keeps screaming!” Ocelot said from his room.
“How about you all shut the fuck up and let me sleep!” Hitman screamed from his room.
A huge crash was then heard followed by a scream of pure rage, “God damn it if one more of you assholes wakes me up then I’m gonna rip your fucking balls off!”
“Lundi did you break the wall again!” Boris screamed.
“Umm, I don’t have balls.” Crimson said from her room.
By now every Mafia member was up and screaming from room to room.
“I can’t take this.” Boris said turning the handle to Prower’s room which ended up falling off, Boris just rolled his eyes and pushed open the door and walked in, “What the fuck’s taking you man!” Boris said shaking Prower, “Come on man get up we’ve got to go. Prower get up.” Boris said looking at him.
Prower’s fur had turned a grayish color and he wasn’t moving.
“Oh fuck. Prower can you hear me?” Boris said looking down at him, “ Shit. Guys get in here!” Boris screamed stopping the others argument and they came rushing.
“What’s up. Shit what’s wrong with him?!” Ghanden said seeing Prower’s pale fur sticking up from the blanket.
“I don’t know I found him like this, where’s Triv?” Boris asked.
“He’s away on vacation, and no one here really knows how to work the med bots. We have to take him to Ghost.” Brit said.

A couple of yards away Boris was bursting through the doors to Ghost’s immense room with Prower’s limp body over his shoulders. The others were still outside admiring the magnificent building which they once lived in.
“Ghost we need to get Prower to a hospital now!” Boris said laying his friend in a chair.
“Alright just hold up and let me get one thing straight. You’re laying that...thing...on my new chair?” Ghost asked from behind his desk.
“......Ghost he’s dying here we have to help him!” Boris said.
“The only thing I’ll help him to is the door, then you can take him.” Ghost said.
“But we have no money, no working cars since you scrapped them for money, and no hospitals nearby we can go to due to our past incident with one of them. You remember, they’d call the cops on us in a second. Just let us have your keys.” Boris said trying to negotiate.
“And have him shed fucking fur in my car? No fucking way.” Ghost said looking at his papers.
“You’re just gonna let him die?!” Boris screamed.
“People die tough shit. Oh and you can just toss him in the river, I ain’t paying for a funeral.” Ghost said going back to his work.
Boris just stood there shocked at Ghost’s coldness.
“Well go on get I have important work to do here!” Ghost said.
“Ah fuck this!” Boris said throwing a vase into the wall and walking out with Prower again over his shoulder.
“Hey do you know how much that cost!” Ghost screamed before Boris slammed the doors.

“Damn crazy idiot. Breaking my stuff like he was tough shit.” Ghost said picking up the pieces of his vase.
“You know, greed can be a powerful thing. Unless you can control it, it’ll take hold of you.” Strauss said from the doorway.
“Ah Strauss, you’re here, good. Now come pick up these pieces.” Ghost said leaving the rest and throwing out what he had then sitting down.
“As I was saying.” Strauss said picking up the remaining pieces, “If you don’t start thinking for someone other then yourself, you’re gonna find yourself a very regretful person.”
“Regretful? The only thing I regret is not taking shooting Boris for breaking my vase. And what do you mean? I think of others. I let you stay in the mansion didn’t I? I provided those lowlifes with jobs and homes didn’t I? So don’t come to me like you know everything.”Ghost said.
“Whatever you say Ghost, just remember what I said.” Strauss stated walking out the door.
“Regretful my ass!” Ghost said going back to work.

“So he just told you to leave!?” Phantom said shocked at the news.
“Yeah. I knew he’d gotten bad, but not this bad.” Boris said shutting the door to Prower’s room, “And without a doctor he’s defiantly going to die.” he finished.
“There has to be something we can do! I’m not just gonna leave him here to die like some sort of small dog!” Brit said.
“I don’t want to either but I’m not prepared to but his life in any more danger then it already is by taking him to that hospital we shot up! Remember that Brit ‘cause I can guarantee you they remember it. We’ll be arrested before they even take his temperature! All the other hospitals are miles away and in this weather and no transportation there’s no way we’ll be able to get him there alive!” Boris finished.
“So what we just let him die?” Ghanden asked.
“We could take him to a vet.” Short said.
“Well I can tell you this Ghanden.” Ocelot started ignoring Short’s comment, “You better start praying to whoever it is you pray to ‘cause we’re gonna need their help.” he said.
“Let’s just let him rest for now.” Boris said checking to see if he was still asleep, “We can talk about this later.”
Boris went back to his bed and the other members scattered about getting on with their day.
END

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 13:38:12

Also! Now that Ocelot is gone and Phantom says that he'll be leaving soon. We'll need a new Sniper Leader, if Ocelot decides to pick someone then l'll go with that but if not l'll be looking for someone responsible to take up the posistion.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 15:01:29

At 12/25/06 11:15 AM, Deadly wrote:
Really?! Damn. I always thought you'd be a bit farther along than that. I guess your position kind of transfered over to what i thought of your age, as your sort of an "elder" here. Same with Hitman, even though he's a good three years ahead of me, i still think of him as a youngster.

You bastard. You have just been here longer. Anyway, Merry Christmas Mother Fuckers. Nice to see people belting out stories(Nice one Boris) and what not. I got Beerfest and its pretty cool. A bunch of other things. Money mostly. Probably going to spend it on a bunch of beer games and what not. Ill be around.

Hey look, clever words

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 15:31:18

Merry Christmas Mafia!
Damn I need to work on my activity here all my posts here are me being sorry for not posting much. ok from now on I'll postatleast once per day that's promise (not like any of you should care anyway)

A big shocker, yes? Well, it's true.

No not really you only seem older by compairaison to the 13 year old spammers. I suppose you want to update your profile now?

I am also the president of a group called the Network 13.

I alway wondered who made that network 13 year olds put in their sigs. I first noticed it in Brit's sig and thought it was a coincidence thathe was actually 13 but then I started noticing it elsewere. You have quite a popular group I may say and rare are the Spammers among them

I hid my age for so long because of course, my age group, and it's following reputation. But I am turning fourteen, and I want you all to know of my age while I am still in the peak of childhood

I understand, I see alot of posts of the kind "those 13 year old spammers..."

I will now leave you, for now, with that in mind. Merry Christmas, mafia.

Merry Xmas to you too

At 12/25/06 01:29 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: Ghost
Part 1

Great story Boris 5/5 from me, Can't wait till part two, but you're giving us a bad impression of the Godfather

At 12/25/06 03:01 PM, Hitman wrote: You bastard. You have just been here longer.

No its not about how long he or you have been you post give a young impression, but that's not always a bad thing

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 16:23:02

Hey TheLebanese. Well i'v seen you around and I was wondering, what part of Lebanon are you from, if you are actually from there. Oh and I asked if I could rejoin in the page before or before that, but my post went unnoticed...

Shrug Island - A hand drawn musical adventure game <3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 16:35:12

At 12/25/06 04:23 PM, G-F-D wrote: Hey TheLebanese. Well i'v seen you around and I was wondering, what part of Lebanon are you from, if you are actually from there.

Hey I replied in the Boxing club I'm from the Chouf in Jabal Lubnan, I live in both Ashrqfieh in the center of Beirut and Mar Taklan near the war zone and I was trapped there during the war had to buy new glass and windows. I see you have a site called skatelebanon are you from lebanon too? If so where from?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 16:57:28

At 12/25/06 01:29 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: Ghost
Part 1

Very nice Boris, I can't wait to see how this one ends. Though it seems that Ghost is acting alot like Scrooge. :\

At 12/25/06 04:35 AM, PoJoX wrote: Here are some things I'd like to get opinion on before I formally begin the Gn-

-What stories should I include? (Any stories previoulsy written, and finished, in the mafia)
-How should I post it? (per page, per chapter, or all at once, when I finish)
-Should I shorten each story to keep the 200 page GN standard, or recreate them in their entirety, in hundreds upon hundreds of pages?

I'd say to go by chapters, and do it all for full effect. Don't want to cut something awesome out of it that would make for an interesting sight! :D

So I've seen alot of people have birthdays in January, and am gonna toss myself onto that list. January 20th is when my birthday is, just for the record. Also, Christmas is going good, food and the whole nine yards is good. Gonna be gone for the rest of the day odds are, but here's hoping you guys have a merry Christmas and all *raises up glass of fancy imported wine and then drinks it* :P

Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm gonna fuck you with a rake

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 17:01:16

Sorry for my absence, I've been gone from the computer for unmentionable reasons. Otherwortds, merry christmas. Did I miss anything? What did everyone get? I got pretty much all that I asked for, including a kickass nerf gun, a magstrike.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 17:07:59

Ok, I missed trivia's posts, but I can gather that i am to play in a sick little game. If noone else cares to take it, I'll go first. I will nedd trivia to give me more info, as too wehter I am to write a stroy, or if I am to just come up with gadgets to satisfy the contest. Once I find out, I'll start designing, and I'll be ready sometime tommorow. If I could get a full layout of the first part of the challrnge, so I could print it out, that would help. Thanks.

P.S. Go back and read the whole post, bitch. It actually has pertinent information in it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 17:53:39

Alright then, I'll go last. I guess that leaves Sirrockalot at second to go. And like Geo said, should it be a story or just a list of gadgets to help? I would also like a bit more information on my part.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 19:52:52

Ho, ho....ho. Hello everyone and Merry Christmas. Well, yesterday was kind of a hustle cuz my Grandpa wound up in the hospital and we found out he wasn't taking his medicine, nor was he obeying doctor's orders...yeah, it was a hell of a hustle, but everything is alright for now.

Well, other than that, watching Jarhead with my uncle and owning some serious ass on Guitar Hero 2 (u know it), time to do big multi-quote, response, thingy...

At 12/24/06 12:27 AM, Boris-4-U wrote:
At 12/23/06 08:01 PM, StevensA wrote: ...hello? Anyone home? ....Hello?
...now batting, Mike Piazza!
You are a disgrace to French Aliens!
Welcome back Stevens. It joys me to see you posting here again.

It joys me to be back as well...glad to know Kung Pow isn't as indie as I thought it was...

Also l plan on giving out the final awards tomorrow...or today, whatever you get the point. Anyway if you havn't given me your votes then what the fuck are you waiting for?!

Well, I would've if I'da known earlier. Course, I have been inactive as of late... congrats to the winners of those awards, while we're on the subject...

At 12/24/06 06:33 AM, Britkid wrote:
At 12/24/06 12:27 AM, Boris-4-U wrote: You are a disgrace to French Aliens!
Welcome back Stevens. It joys me to see you posting here again.
Yes HI STEVENS! You join Deadly in returning. Now you have to pull eachother off to get back in.

(long, awkward silence) What you talking bout, Brit?

At 12/24/06 11:45 AM, PowerPrower wrote: I think I hit everyone there is that's pretty active, and if I missed you I can do some last minute shopping if you'd like. I did get Ocelot something, a lifetime supply of orange juice, but now I can't give it to him. Oh well...suppose we all won't be getting scurvy anytime soon eh? XD

Well, I wasn't active, but another Guitar Hero controller would be nice. I kinda smashed my others to pieces (I can't help it...my fingers just ENJOY button mashing!).

Merry Christmas...yes! Indeed...by the way, I've smashed at least seven controllers (regular and guitar controllers combined) up to this day.

And...I hope everyone has had a Merry fucking Christmas (or Hannukah...or, whatever you celebrate). I'll see you guys later.

NG Mafia, Pokemon Club, Userpage.

sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-25 20:23:23

At 12/25/06 04:57 PM, PowerPrower wrote: Very nice Boris, I can't wait to see how this one ends. Though it seems that Ghost is acting alot like Scrooge. :\

It is time for Christmas stories as l said before ;)

Ghost
Part 2: The three Ghost’s

Ghost continued his work well into the night. The time on the clock was 11:59. Ghost finished his papers and neatly stacked them up. Before going to bed he opened his draw like he always did and gazed at his diamond. It was the size of a monkey’s paw, and in it, reflected his own greed and selfishness. In his bed he sank into a deep relaxation, the sound of the clock creating a rhythm to which he used to enter his sleep. But that rhythm suddenly stopped as well as the sound of the clocks ticking. Noticing this absence Ghost sat up and looked at his clock. The pendulum was frozen in place and the time was fixed on 12:00, midnight.
“That’s a thousand dollar clock it better not be broken.” Ghost groggily said getting up and walking over to it.
He stared at it for a second and then shook it gently from one side, nothing happened. He did it again but this time more violently. The clock kicked up and chimed it’s loud dongs into the night, startling Ghost. He then slowly crept back into bed satisfied that it at least worked. As he rested he waited for the twelve chimes to stop. He counted up to the twelfth chime and then rested his head expecting silence, but the clock kept going, thirteen....fourteen.....fifteen. Ghost looked at the clock as it continued to ring. Frustrated he got up but as he did the clock stopped. Confused, he slid back under his covers and rested his eyes.

An eery shadow descended upon Ghost’s bed and made him shiver under his covers. He opened his eyes to see the window open.
“Everything has to go wrong doesn’t it!” Ghost said.
Tired and miserable he went and slammed it shut, as he walked back, it rushed opened again sending gusts of wind into the room scattering papers. Now Ghost had become fully awake and had picked up his pistol. Eying his room ever so cautiously he laid back down. Again resting his eyes but keeping his gun close by.
Then a noise, at first it sounded like nails scratching against a chalk board, then it sounded more like steel grinding, finally the sound became distinct as chains grinding.
Ghost was sitting up in his bed moving his pistol from left to right by now. Waiting for a target, finally from his door appeared a white figure.
It crept towards him gliding across the floor, but it’s chains scrapped the floor causing the disturbing noise. Ghost dropped his gun. For this figure shared the same face as Joic. One of the former Head Capos of the Mafia.
“Oh my God...” Ghost said stunned, “J....Joic?” he choked out.
“That’s right Ghost. And I finally see that for the first time in my life, or should I say death, I have finally caught your attention huh you dirty bastard.” He said smiling in a creepy way.
“But that’s impossible....you...died?” Ghost said almost as white as Joic.
“Correct Ghost, I did die. But now I’m back! Back as a Ghost!” He smiled.
“That’s impossible, I’m the only Ghost! You’re not real!” Ghost screamed.
“But I am real, and I have returned.” Joic said.
“Why?” Ghost asked.
“Because of you. You Ghost have become a shell of your former self, you have been corrupted by greed and power, forgetting your friends and all that have helped you along the way, and here with Christmas so close. You’ve lost all hope, all love for anyone, and I’m here to help you reclaim your life.” Joic said floating around.
“No way! I don’t care how many chains you drag, or how many bed sheets you drape over your head you’re not taking away my hard earned money!” Ghost said composing himself.
“That’s blood money! Those dollars are made from the skin and bones of everyone you sent to death even though you knew their odds were bad! Even me! So don’t say you earned anything!” Joic screamed.
“Bah! I’m not listening to you, I don’t need to! This is just a dream and I’m sick of it. You can leave now!” Ghost said.
“A dream huh? You best watch what you say.” Joic said lifting his arm towards the clock which began to chime at an incredible speed, the hands spun so fast that they broke of their springs. The whole clock made a crushing noise as it snapped in two and fell to the floor.
Joic then floated up to Ghost who was again stunned.
“Do you have any idea how expensive that clock was.” Ghost said almost as if a part of him died.
“I have more power in death then you could ever imagine, but unlike you I know what and what not to do with it.” He said glaring at Ghost.
Ghost could feel his cold stare penetrate his mind and look straight through him, but Ghost stood fast.
“I am more powerful then anything living, or dead. There’s nothing you have over me. So do not try to frighten me with your pathetic attempts of doing so.” Ghost said returning the cold stare.
“Very well then Ghost. I see that I cannot penetrate that thick head of yours, even after all we’ve been through. Tomorrow night you will be visited by three Ghost’s. The first will come at 10:00, the second at 11:00, and finally the third at midnight. Hopefully by the time they’re done with you, you’ll have a new respect for everyone.” Joic finished.
“Respect? Bah! I don’t need to show anyone respect.” Ghost said in a smug way..
“You’ll damn well show respect, what about Prower Ghost. After all he’s done for you you’re just going to let him die? After all the respect he’s given you, you won’t do so much as return some!?” Joic screamed, “And remember Mastermind! When he became ill you didn’t do as much as lift a finger, now he only has one eye! And it’s all due to your selfishness!” Joic boomed.
“I don’t need to listen to this, I’m done with you Joic! In life and death. Now leave!” Ghost screamed.
Joic’s voice was now calm, “Fine, I will take my leave but do not forget that the dead always see, every dirty trade you make, every filthy dollar you spend, every soul you shatter.”
At that the mystic figure that was Joic disappeared leaving Ghost by himself. Ghost exhausted from lack of sleep, passed out on his pillow, when he awoke it was morning. He looked around the room and saw that his clock was standing up right. He smiled and got up, but the feeling of metal under his feat startled him and made him to jump back into his bed. He looked down and saw chains, resting on the floor.
END

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature