00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Good Punk-rock Band Names!

5,001 Views | 48 Replies

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-19 17:11:10

At 9/19/09 04:59 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Okay, using the name Abstract that i was given. Iv'e made a poster. I shall be advertising it around the school, as we are looking for someone to do bass.

What do you guys think of the poster?

Seriously man! In punk-rock, whatever your name is, DON'T EVER USE THAT KIND OF ABSTRACT ART!
You need to show that your hard-core! Get rid of the blue, put in a brick wall in there! Use your best tagging skills on it!

Then you need to shave your head and get a tattoo and show them you got attitude, OK?

Bananular.

BBS Signature

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-19 17:15:10

You better not suck on your instrument. We got enough shitty bands in the world as it is.

Naw, I'm joking. It's always cute when teens make a band :3

Bounce Bounce Jiggle Bounce :3

BBS Signature

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-19 17:20:44

At 9/19/09 04:59 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Okay, using the name Abstract that i was given. Iv'e made a poster. I shall be advertising it around the school, as we are looking for someone to do bass.

What's with the Harry Potter font and the Mac-desktop-backdrop?

Make your poster look equally rebellious as the style of music you're playing! Otherwise, no one would guess that the poster would be advertising for a punk-rock band.

I kind of like the metallic filter you have on the text though, so start from there and work with that.

postcount +=1;

Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters || Don't use MS Paint! Use Aviary!

SING US A SING YOU'RE THE PIANO MAN

BBS Signature

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-19 18:36:48

At 9/19/09 05:11 PM, ertysproductions wrote:

Seriously man! In punk-rock, whatever your name is, DON'T EVER USE THAT KIND OF ABSTRACT ART!
You need to show that your hard-core! Get rid of the blue, put in a brick wall in there! Use your best tagging skills on it!

Yeah, your write. Ive only just noticed that.. Fuck.. I wanna do Indie and alternitive songs though but your right.. It looks.. more classical, fucking whale music or something. Thats for pointing that out man.

Then you need to shave your head and get a tattoo and show them you got attitude, OK?

SIR YES SIR.

At 9/19/09 05:15 PM, InDuStRiEl wrote: You better not suck on your instrument. We got enough shitty bands in the world as it is.

I'm a learner :3

Naw, I'm joking. It's always cute when teens make a band :3

Realllllyyy?? =3

At 9/19/09 05:20 PM, Kart-Man wrote:

What's with the Harry Potter font and the Mac-desktop-backdrop?

The Harry Potter text looked pretty cool to me. Plus, i suck at text TT______TT But our Band's icon is kinda of thunder. So the text kinda suits. But i'll probaly change it. Mac desktop background, wut? :3

Make your poster look equally rebellious as the style of music you're playing! Otherwise, no one would guess that the poster would be advertising for a punk-rock band.

Yeah, i agree with you here. Thanks man.

I kind of like the metallic filter you have on the text though, so start from there and work with that.

Sure dude, and thanks again ^^

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-19 18:40:17

Scat and the Furries

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-19 18:42:42

It depends. Do you make your own clothes/are you addicted to drugs, or do you live in a colonial home in suburban Connecticut?

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-19 18:44:13

Actually,

Holy fucking shit quit right now.

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-19 18:52:11

At 9/19/09 06:44 PM, VespeneGas wrote: Actually,

Holy fucking shit quit right now.

Oh shut up. You havn't heard us yet. -.-

BBS Signature

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-19 18:55:32

You know, if you need a really punk-themed poster, I'm more than happy to do one for you. Been working in the tattoo branch a year now, so it won't be too hard.

Bananular.

BBS Signature

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-20 09:17:08

Any more constributes?

BBS Signature

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-20 09:25:23

Completely Patrick Stump

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-20 09:51:00

He chose my name :DDDDDDDDDDDD

BBS Signature

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-20 09:53:03

Rise against!

BBS Signature

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-20 09:54:04

dropkick murphys

wait...

If you read this, the terrorists win.

BBS Signature

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-20 09:57:48

The Emo Killers would be good

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-20 10:06:54

Flaming vagina

It's 5 again, the air is thin.

No sunlight through my window.

BBS Signature

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-20 10:26:00

Either completely stumped or cock jugglers would be awesome lol

BBS Signature

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-20 15:36:52

At 9/18/09 08:17 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Me and a group of friends have started on a band. But we are completely stumped on the name for it! What do you guys think?

Suggestions :

Gore Hounds
The Inquisitors
King Mob
the 10% Solution
Slum Puppies
Eye for an eye
Sons of Horus
Attrition
The Quantum Mechanics
Pre Emptive Strike

I don't think any of these have been used before, but if you like any, google them first to check... these days there are so many bands, it's almost impossible to keep track.

BBS Signature

Response to Good Punk-rock Band Names! 2009-09-20 15:41:00

Death-Erection

Render Unto Caesar

BBS Signature