New Topic Respond to this Topic
jeffamphetamines
jeffamphetamines
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
someone to make beats Sep. 16th, 2009 @ 06:24 PM Reply

Alright I have wrote over 30 songs and i finally want to start recording them and making music. I am looking for someone to make beats i mean not like rap beats but mellow music that i can add my voice over to and get them up online.

I play guitar and can add guitar stuff to if it fits on the tracks. But if anyone is interested in helping me out i would greatly appreciate it. If your interested in my lyrics to some songs then drop me a pm to get a feel for them.

Also if anyone has any thoughts onto what i mean about beats or w.e something along the lines of the postal service or death cab for cutie with synths and stuff.

Cross666
Cross666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to someone to make beats Sep. 16th, 2009 @ 07:33 PM Reply

Good sir, if you would like to take a browse through my library, you can check out the many directions of "beats" I can work with.

Just so you have an idea, I dab between DnB, Trance and Chill experimental Hip-Hop for the most part.

BBS Signature
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to someone to make beats Sep. 16th, 2009 @ 08:21 PM Reply

I think that you should just play around with them yourself, because you pare probably the only one who has a clear vision of how you want those beats to sound.

Strychnine and cyanide. A healthy part of this complete breakfast.

jeffamphetamines
jeffamphetamines
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to someone to make beats Sep. 16th, 2009 @ 11:22 PM Reply

At 9/16/09 08:21 PM, Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud wrote: I think that you should just play around with them yourself, because you pare probably the only one who has a clear vision of how you want those beats to sound.

not true.