New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sawke
Sawke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 09:17:29 Reply

Well maybe not YOUR clothes, maybe the clothes of someone more fashionable...and doesn't have pants that smells of cheese whiz and pepsi...but enough about my friday nights! guys give the clothes away you dont wear anymore.

People just constantly buy, and throw away clothes nonstop or shove them in a closet for years until the weight of their greed collapses on them! DONATE YOUR THINGS!! i will personally effin take your clothes to the salvation army if i have to! i have been doing this for years the moment something doesn't fit i give it to my mom who sends it to haiti, and if i have winter clothes it goes to the salvation army! seriously, people need clothes as much as they need food, and think of it this way...more closet space for more shopping!!! yaaaay? -_-j why am i asking this on newgrounds of all places? half of you probably aren't even wearing pants...the other half are only agreeing with me so they will no longer HAVE to wear pants.

Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 09:21:24 Reply

Nah i'm good thanks.

Sawke
Sawke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 09:22:57 Reply

At 9/13/09 09:21 AM, Lagamuffin wrote: Nah i'm good thanks.

Cheesewhiz pants.

Jon
Jon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 09:23:53 Reply

i prefer to reuse the clothes with new clothes i don't wear to create a new outfit

hello

Jercurpac
Jercurpac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Melancholy
Response to Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 09:25:30 Reply

The very thought of some filthy hobo sauntering around in clothes that once belonged to me fills me with an intense feeling of disgust. The vile tramp letting his accumulated bile and bodily juices gunk up every inch of fabric until they're as stiff as a board. I'd rather burn my used clothes than donate them.

Happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature
citricsquid
citricsquid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 09:28:28 Reply

I wear my clothes until they're unwearable, who wants my old clothes that are torn to shreds? my current jeans are over 2 years old and ripped to fuck.

Sawke
Sawke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 09:30:52 Reply

At 9/13/09 09:25 AM, Jercurpac wrote: The very thought of some filthy hobo sauntering around in clothes that once belonged to me fills me with an intense feeling of disgust. The vile tramp letting his accumulated bile and bodily juices gunk up every inch of fabric until they're as stiff as a board. I'd rather burn my used clothes than donate them.

right wouldn't want to ruin your already perfect stench with his...another persons piss stains on YOURS!!!? unthinkable!

Jon
Jon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 09:32:28 Reply

At 9/13/09 09:25 AM, Jercurpac wrote: The very thought of some filthy hobo sauntering around in clothes that once belonged to me

what, the clothes you're never going to see or wear again? hmm.

hello

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 09:33:04 Reply

I always give old clothes to charity. Stop picking on me Sawke.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Tribal
Tribal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Programmer
Response to Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 09:34:02 Reply

At 9/13/09 09:17 AM, Sawke wrote: guys give the clothes away you dont wear anymore.

Who would want second hand clothing? Isn't there self-respect anymore?

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature
Sawke
Sawke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 09:35:24 Reply

At 9/13/09 09:34 AM, Tribalfusion-X wrote:
At 9/13/09 09:17 AM, Sawke wrote: guys give the clothes away you dont wear anymore.
Who would want second hand clothing? Isn't there self-respect anymore?

oh you must make hand made clothes for hobos....i heard you are the coco chanel of the homeless world! how's that bottle cap dress coming along?

AllReligiousDrunk
AllReligiousDrunk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 09:36:00 Reply

I think I have indirectly donated clothes before.. Anyhow, I usually never just throw something away, either I save it or get someone else to donate it / give it away / keep it.. I think.

onna site keikan/alt
«¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥»

BBS Signature
dooseyboy
dooseyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Movie Buff
Response to Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 09:44:05 Reply

this is a good idea...
i may do this one day when i have time, and find clothes that don't fit me

BBS Signature
Jercurpac
Jercurpac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Melancholy
Response to Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 09:50:22 Reply

At 9/13/09 09:30 AM, Sawke wrote:
At 9/13/09 09:25 AM, Jercurpac wrote: The very thought of some filthy hobo sauntering around in clothes that once belonged to me fills me with an intense feeling of disgust. The vile tramp letting his accumulated bile and bodily juices gunk up every inch of fabric until they're as stiff as a board. I'd rather burn my used clothes than donate them.
right wouldn't want to ruin your already perfect stench with his...another persons piss stains on YOURS!!!? unthinkable!

It's not just the deep disgust I have for the filthy. Donating clothes is one of the most selfish things you can do. Yeah, it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. You get the sense that you've done something to improve the world, right? Well how's someone ever going to improve themselves if they're constantly getting handouts. You're promoting a culture of sloth by changing the rules for these people. Normal people have to work for everything they own, but you're telling these people that they can just sit on their ass all day and get whatever they want on a silver platter. You're as bad as the people who volunteer at soup kitchens.

Happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature
Fluffington
Fluffington
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 09:51:59 Reply

But I need my clothes... I am poor.

You know what would be really neat? These things actually being noticeable.

BBS Signature
Sawke
Sawke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 11:07:50 Reply

At 9/13/09 09:50 AM, Jercurpac wrote:

It's not just the deep disgust I have for the filthy. Donating clothes is one of the most selfish things you can do. Yeah, it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. You get the sense that you've done something to improve the world, right? Well how's someone ever going to improve themselves if they're constantly getting handouts. You're promoting a culture of sloth by changing the rules for these people. Normal people have to work for everything they own, but you're telling these people that they can just sit on their ass all day and get whatever they want on a silver platter. You're as bad as the people who volunteer at soup kitchens.

Right because if you live on the streets for years and your hygiene is shittier than a asshole, all you have to do to make yourself better is GET A JOB! and OH how simple that is! just walk in to any place of business with your lice infested hair, and your stained clothes and ASK for a job, accountant, lawyer, teacher? all these things a hobo could be if they simply ASKED NICELY! the FOOLS!

carlosbarn
carlosbarn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 11:24:05 Reply

Who wants my edible clothes, I think this thread inspired me to donate them.

"Without love there is no hate"
"But good sir isn't love what bring everyone together?"
"To only pretend to love each other when they despise they're very existance... fools"

esko-man
esko-man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Donate your clothes! 2009-09-13 11:35:53 Reply

Hell, if nothing else just make an occasional purchase at Goodwill. You can find some pretty cool stuff there for a fraction of it's value on ebay, believe me. All of the proceeds go toward charitable causes.