New Topic Respond to this Topic
jeffamphetamines
jeffamphetamines
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Showcase your flash work. 2009-09-10 01:28:52 Reply

Well i currently just opened a website its a blog/forum. Its a general site with discussions of technology, gaming, programming and everything in between. But basically I am looking for 1 funny flash movie a week to display on the main page of the blog all credit will be given appropriately along with links to your newgrounds profile our your site if you so please. if you are interested please link me to your flash movie here in this topic and ill respond to you personally through a pm if we want to display it. I will post a link to my site as soon as dns updates and im done installing everything.

the1manwiththeplan
the1manwiththeplan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Showcase your flash work. 2009-09-10 01:34:40 Reply

I think when people see you are a capable web designer they will be more likely to submit their works for you to display on the front page of your site.

Do you have any other sites up to give people an idea of where your skill level is at.

jeffamphetamines
jeffamphetamines
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Showcase your flash work. 2009-09-10 01:39:27 Reply

Lol its a wordpress blog with a phpbb3 forum.

But if anyone wants my background i took classes on web design for 4 years. I am experience in html, dhtml, css, and a bit of javascript. I also know java which is irrelevant but i have made a few private servers for runescape all hosted on my vps. But its not about being a capable designer its just a way for people to showcase there work on another site just to get a little more recognition and like i said previously all credit will be given with links to there profiles or sites

LostVoices
LostVoices
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Showcase your flash work. 2009-09-10 01:40:34 Reply

Meh i'll give ya my one and only flash movie LOL

awww

LostVoices
LostVoices
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Showcase your flash work. 2009-09-10 01:42:20 Reply

At 9/10/09 01:39 AM, jeffamphetamines wrote: Lol its a wordpress blog with a phpbb3 forum.

But if anyone wants my background i took classes on web design for 4 years. I am experience in html, dhtml, css, and a bit of javascript. I also know java which is irrelevant but i have made a few private servers for runescape all hosted on my vps. But its not about being a capable designer its just a way for people to showcase there work on another site just to get a little more recognition and like i said previously all credit will be given with links to there profiles or sites

dhtml ? what is that? xhtml i know but dhtml?

i was making a portal thingy but gave up halfway through :P

http://toonstomp.com/index.php

awww

jeffamphetamines
jeffamphetamines
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Showcase your flash work. 2009-09-10 01:42:52 Reply

I lold at your flash movie, and yeah will definetly consider. I forgot to mention it doesn't have to be a amazingly animated flash movie. As long as its good and will make people laugh we will use it.

jeffamphetamines
jeffamphetamines
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Showcase your flash work. 2009-09-10 01:44:29 Reply

dhtml isnt really a language it just combinse html, javascript , n css to create dynamic webpages

LostVoices
LostVoices
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Showcase your flash work. 2009-09-10 01:55:25 Reply

At 9/10/09 01:44 AM, jeffamphetamines wrote:

dhtml isnt really a language it just combinse html, javascript , n css to create dynamic webpages

i c cool cool

awww