00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Animaots,pkd Project Help

819 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need Animaots,pkd Project Help 2009-09-07 05:19:55

Hey Guys

All right so I am a Pre-IB student (for those who don't know what that is its like a school program kind of thing, helps you get into collages and what not) and my school requires me to create a service learning project, a service learning project is basically a big project which I do which helps me develop a special skill yet helps the community.
I haven't animated for quite some time so I figured I would try to do this project about animation, and I have chosen PKD as my topic, to those who don't know what PKD is you can read about it in the link bellow (sorry I'd write a couple words about it but I don't want to make this more of a wall of text than it already needs to be)
http://www.pkdcure.org/LearningCenter/PK DQA/tabid/1149/Default.aspx

So here is basically the project, I am looking for the help of Newgrounds animators who would make short animations raising PKD awarness, or shorts involving PKD (Its a school project so no nudity, swearing and what not). These shorts would be submitted to the portal one each week, this could go on for a long time depending on how many people join. The movies would raise awareness but also would raise money via the paid ad system.

I will try to contact people to promote this cause, you know link people to it get them to watch it and stuff like that, it all depends on how many people will join.

requirements for the movies:

Any frame rate
Any background
Any sounds
Any music
No sprites, Madness characters or things of that nature (unless you check with me first)
Make the animation on a teen or below rating ( I dont mean to be a stickler but this is for school)

So that is basically it, I really apologize for the wall o text but yeah.
Guys please help out, we could honestly raise alot of money on this, help alot of people, change alot of lives.

Mike

(P.S This isn't a collab so I beleive I do not need a BA, but if I do then I will repost with a premission of a moderator if I will be able to get one)

BBS Signature

Response to Need Animaots,pkd Project Help 2009-09-07 13:50:13

If you can get this running smoothly, it'd be quite awesome. A lot of people would appreciate this I'm sure.

Alas, I don't have Flash at the moment so I can't contribute either.

Response to Need Animaots,pkd Project Help 2009-09-07 16:08:46

I shall contribute (with my non-existent animating skills). But as i say: "If you think you've been beat, then you are." Anyway have an EMOlishious day ;D.

Response to Need Animaots,pkd Project Help 2009-09-08 09:48:27

Hey non-existent flash skills aren't such a horrible thing, as long as you leave room for improvment, make sure you plan out your animation and plan out the timing also make sure everyone understands your message.

Hope this project will help you improve your flash skills :D

BBS Signature

Response to Need Animaots,pkd Project Help 2009-09-08 23:50:29

Oh and by the way, the due dates will be set according to how fast we can get the animations done

BBS Signature