New Topic Respond to this Topic
Figter
Figter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator
Response to How do you feel, Europe? Sep. 8th, 2009 @ 01:33 PM Reply

To big of a fucking pussy to mention Scandinavia ?the kingdoms of Norway, Sweden, and Denmark to you! and even Finland or Iceland?

Some signature thingy here!
Sig by Cagedsilhouette :3
Join me in the feilds of justice.

BBS Signature
Buffalow
Buffalow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to How do you feel, Europe? Sep. 8th, 2009 @ 10:14 PM Reply

Lets argue over who had more people die in foreign wars! The British? (Booo) The Americans? (Yay!) Because we all know if more people died from your country in a war, that means they fought harder.

Well-a Everybody's Heard About the Word, Tha-Tha-Tha Word-Word-Word the Word is the.....

BBS Signature
OnyxMyr
OnyxMyr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to How do you feel, Europe? Sep. 10th, 2009 @ 09:47 PM Reply

First off...Europeans bashed America mostly because of Bush, second off, they're bashing the government, not the people. I've been to Paris, I didn't meet one person who thought poorly of me or was rude. Third, they probably bash America because there are a lot of us who believe we're superior to every other country because we have a knack for winning wars (except when they take place in Asia :P). If someone acts like they're so much better than you, they get made fun of, do they not? Nobody likes a douche, we happen to be one of the douchiest countries.

A great artist is always before his time or behind it.

-George Edward Moore

BBS Signature
Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to How do you feel, Europe? Sep. 10th, 2009 @ 10:30 PM Reply

You also forgot the War Of 1812 :P Also you can't match the Vietnamese, they kicked, the French, The Chinese and You out of there country when they were still developing, thats fucking badass, much better then America, who was a one shot trick before they became annoying and powerful.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature