00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

namilos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The "i Love Boobs" Collab!

8,508 Views | 71 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-23 16:08:35

Done and done. For the most part. Didn't get to those symbol names, except a few. And honestly there are a lot of unused symbols in there that were from the file I used as a template. Feel free to take them out, though they shouldn't interfere with the SWF size since they aren't actually on the stage at any point. It does make the FLA file rather... enormous. Oops.

Anyway, I just emailed the file so it should be ready to use now. If there's anything that needs fixed or changed or whatever, let me know, but I don't know how much I'll be able to get online in the coming few days because of that wedding I have to attend.

Thanks for the awesome collab! I had fun doing this.

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-24 15:44:17

Sorry guys...I won't be able to get my part done in time...maybe some other collab.

Help the poor! Help the hungry in Africa!

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-24 22:31:33

OMG IT'S DUE TOMOROW!
I'M NOT READY!

We are 2 people.

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-25 11:07:29

At 10/24/09 10:31 PM, PyroSpriteProduction wrote: OMG IT'S DUE TOMOROW!
I'M NOT READY!

Yes, today is the due date... HOWEVER I am extending it.

I have said it before that I would rather this collab be a success than try to hit a deadline. I have received only one part so far. That part is AMAZING, but still not enough for an entire collab.

So as of now there is NO DUE DATE! Just get it in when you can. Tell your friends and get more people to join.

Thanks everyone!

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-29 10:14:41

Just a little bump to remind people that this collab is still going. NO DUE DATE! So yeah... keep the parts coming :)

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-11-01 10:04:07

In my opinion no due date is rather dangerous. If other artists are anything like myself and the fellow designers I know, the deadline is the thing that gets us to FINISH rather than just putz around with an idea forever and ever and never get done.

I dunno, seems like a deadline does more good than harm. I know what you mean, though, no point in rushing it or anything. I just would hate to see the collab disappear into some void because people aren't motivated enough to finish.

How's your entry coming?

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-11-03 12:06:39

At 11/1/09 10:04 AM, JKR wrote:

How's your entry coming?

Been busy as crap and haven't gotten it done :( but that is ok because IT WILL GET DONE!

As it is, October is over, but we should still spread awareness! Let us take the month of November to get pumped up and make our parts. I know the holidays are coming up so it might be hard to find time. However, I know the talented folks here can work it out.

NEW DUE DATE:

DECEMBER 12TH!

Help spread the word and build excitment. The only way this will get done is if everyone pitches in. Let me know if you need help and I will respond quickly. Thanks everyone!

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-11-05 10:22:08

I am going to bump this again in hopes of interest being shown.

I have so far received one part from JKR.

It kicks ass and we need more. Plenty of spots open!

Preloader- open
Menu- open
Parts- ForNoReason
JKR
-Many parts open!

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-11-05 10:26:24

Come on, people! It's about boobs! This gives you a chance to draw them without feeling like a dirty old man sitting alone in your office...

:)

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-11-22 10:56:56

I love boobs this still going?

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-11-22 22:09:26

At 11/22/09 10:56 AM, Dude606 wrote: I love boobs this still going?

Sadly it appears not, but if people were to send the files in it might be submitted if he got enough of them? Maybe?

I dunno.

But if you need a collab to join, I HIGHLY recommend 5 Shades of Orange. :D

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-11-22 22:49:54

At 11/22/09 10:09 PM, JKR wrote:
At 11/22/09 10:56 AM, Dude606 wrote: I love boobs this still going?
Sadly it appears not, but if people were to send the files in it might be submitted if he got enough of them? Maybe?

I dunno.

But if you need a collab to join, I HIGHLY recommend 5 Shades of Orange. :D

I also highly recommend that collab lol. Also, it is true to the fact that this collab does seem to be dead =p So far I have one part other than my own and that is JKR's. If I were to get more parts HELL YEAH I would find the time to put it together. I would have loved for this collab to have worked.

II II lI

BBS Signature