00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheAntking just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The "i Love Boobs" Collab!

8,509 Views | 71 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-12 01:11:17

If there is room, I might be down to make something..

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-12 08:06:36

At 10/12/09 01:11 AM, Brad wrote: If there is room, I might be down to make something..

Same here, I'm free to make a little short skit for this :)

NDC: 2011 ~ Twitter ~ Artwork ~ ©JKA

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-12 12:01:27

There is plenty of room for all! Jump on in!

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-13 22:43:40

Wasn't the deadline the 10th? I got a lot done on my submission, but I then got busy and couldn't finish it in time. So I could still potentially be in the collab?

Do you like Guitar Hero/Rock Band? Do you want a chill forum and competitive, well moderated leaderboards? Are you NOT a douche? Check out ScoreHero!

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-13 22:45:32

Good job me for not reading the rest of the thread. *facepalm* I now see the deadline is till the 19th.

Do you like Guitar Hero/Rock Band? Do you want a chill forum and competitive, well moderated leaderboards? Are you NOT a douche? Check out ScoreHero!

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-14 12:05:09

I'd love to help with this since it promotes awareness for such an important topic (and who doesn't like breasts?) but the deadline is fast approaching and I have pretty much zero ideas. Is anyone done and can share what they have? Maybe that will spark something and I can rush to complete a small animation by the deadline.

Anyone?

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-14 12:07:38

I always find topics of interest too late...

Don't patronize me, I know I'm awful at everything.

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-14 15:35:21

At 10/14/09 12:07 PM, Helbereth wrote: I always find topics of interest too late...

Its not to late. I just realized how busy I am going to be pretty soon. So ending this collab to early would be silly of me.

NEW DUE DATE:

OCTOBER 25th!

So get it done!

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-14 15:54:58

Sweet, but still, any examples? I'm not sure how to do a collab entry called "I Love Boobs" without... um... well with making the point be raising awareness/funds for Cancer research.

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-14 16:26:18

At 10/14/09 03:54 PM, JKR wrote: Sweet, but still, any examples? I'm not sure how to do a collab entry called "I Love Boobs" without... um... well with making the point be raising awareness/funds for Cancer research.

My wife came up with a kinda cute idea for a part:

A beautiful woman with large boobs is standing in front of a mirror doing her monthly breast exam. As she is rubbing under one of her breasts, her eyes get wide as if she has found a lump. She rubs a little more and starts to look nervous. After a few seconds her hand stops and she has a confused look upon her face. She pulls her hand out from under her boob to reveal a piece of food/candy/whatever and lets out a sign of relief. Then without hesitating she eats the food.

You can then have text come up that says something like, "Test Monthly... and try to bathe daily." or "Test monthly, you might find a GOOD surprise."

Might not be original but sounded cute to me =p

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-14 23:35:21

Ha ha, that's amusing. Okay, I think I've figured out something to do.

I'm going to try to, but I warn in advance that I suck at drawing girls because I was too embarrassed in my younger days to do so. :P

Here goes!

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-18 17:51:32

deadline is ONE WEEK away! So get on it people.

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-19 03:13:33

At 10/18/09 05:51 PM, ForNoReason wrote: deadline is ONE WEEK away! So get on it people.

I haven't done anything yet, and I doubt I will be able to get anything of quality in by then, especially with my birthday being this thursday. Ugh, I might have to bail, unless it's extended. :(

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-19 11:24:54

I'm still going to try and get something done in time. I hope it works out, and I guess even if the "collab" ends up just being a few people it will still be okay.

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-20 13:49:35

At 10/19/09 11:24 AM, JKR wrote: I'm still going to try and get something done in time. I hope it works out, and I guess even if the "collab" ends up just being a few people it will still be okay.

That is true, but I still hope I get enough parts by the due date to make this collab substantial. I will see when the due date passes. If I don't have enough I guess ill have to extend. As much as I want to get this submitted by the end of October, I would much rather the collab have all the participation and content it can.

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-20 14:39:03

Well you should at least have mine before the end of the week, and I might put it up at FredtheMonkey.com before the month ends since it is the month for Breast Cancer Awareness. Hopefully, like you said, there will be enough entries ready to go before November hits. If not, it isn't like Breast Cancer Awareness isn't important enough to get more than just a month to think about!

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-21 19:37:57

Could you take cs3 per chance?

Help the poor! Help the hungry in Africa!

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-21 19:39:00

At 10/21/09 07:37 PM, FourSwordsKing wrote: Could you take cs3 per chance?

I only have flash 8 :(

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-21 19:40:42

At 10/21/09 07:39 PM, ForNoReason wrote:

Damn...well, I was only gonna do something simple anyway like the credits.

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-21 23:23:43

At 10/21/09 07:40 PM, FourSwordsKing wrote:

can't cs3 export into flash 8 format?

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-22 09:33:37

At 10/21/09 11:23 PM, ForNoReason wrote:

Yes it can. But AS 3.0 won't translate, maybe that is what he was talking about?

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-22 15:25:50

At 10/22/09 09:33 AM, JKR wrote:
At 10/21/09 11:23 PM, ForNoReason wrote:
Yes it can. But AS 3.0 won't translate, maybe that is what he was talking about?

yeah. I can do AS 2.0, but not 3.0. So, I can export actionscript to flash 8 and get it in to you soon....as soon as I see the list of people credited.

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-22 15:35:02

I'm working on mine right now. Well, as soon as I'm done with this post.

I should have it ready by tomorrow, however I won't be available online for a few days, so if there's anything that needs changed... um... let me know as soon as I send it. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-22 16:01:14

At 10/22/09 03:25 PM, FourSwordsKing wrote:
yeah. I can do AS 2.0, but not 3.0. So, I can export actionscript to flash 8 and get it in to you soon....as soon as I see the list of people credited.

It is kinda the point right now if you send in a part you will be credited.

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-22 19:22:05

Hmmmm....I may be able to get my part done, but no promises.

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-22 19:41:54

I'm sorry, polym, but that is complete and utter Bull ****. I understand the idea they're trying to convey, but it's absolutely insane to think you can't cure cancer after it has already been found. Especially since treatments we currently USE are successful in putting the disease into remission. The author uses a keen understanding of loopholes in the English language to hide behind their hatred of non-natural medicine. By claiming there is no CHEMICAL cure in exact and repeated wording, they totally leave out the research that is really being done, namely through waves, not physical chemicals.

That is a very good article for an example as to why the internet can be a dangerous source of misinformation, though.

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-22 19:59:06

Yeah, I read it the first time. Still a bunch of clever wording to make a point that ignores facts and reality. YES, it is correct to say it is not a disease like AIDs. YES it is correct that there is no magic pill to make it go away. But it is utter nonsense to lead people to believe that there are no alternatives other than natural prevention (which is very loosely proven at this point by the way) and that is exactly what that article is implying. It hides behind very choice words in order to make people clearly believe one thing while covering their butts if someone straight out calls them liars. That article is written in a style that if you were to try to use in marketing would get you sued for customer confusion. It's trying to trick people. And apparently succeeding.

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-23 09:36:25

I have a small problem. I have to catch a flight later today (going to a wedding) and will be working up until the last minute on this. Is there any chance I can be excused for not naming all my symbols with my name? I used symbols I already had and was planning to go back and rename them just for this file, but I'm really out of time. I'm trying really hard to get finished before I leave and that in itself is going to be cutting things close.

If not, then unfortunately I doubt I'll be able to complete this. Sigh, I hate traveling...

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-23 10:06:15

At 10/23/09 09:36 AM, JKR wrote:

If not, then unfortunately I doubt I'll be able to complete this. Sigh, I hate traveling...

Ill rename them for you.

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to The "i Love Boobs" Collab! 2009-10-23 10:33:51

At 10/23/09 10:06 AM, ForNoReason wrote:
At 10/23/09 09:36 AM, JKR wrote:

Ill rename them for you.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Next time I need to remember that destination wedding trips take up a stupidly large amount of time to get ready for. Alright, back to work. I'm pretty confident I'll be able to get done by mid afternoon, and if it's finished early I can at least start the renaming process.

BBS Signature