00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests!

45,765 Views | 110 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-02 17:27:52

also: holy shit, that's some fucking hughe awards. I WISH I KNEW FLASH!!! :'(

Wakka wakka

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-02 17:27:59

At 9/2/09 04:10 PM, TheSilverGuitar wrote: Dugg.

Also, holy shit, Madness day already? Fuck, I feel old.

its still 20 days till MD...

Death is not to be feared, Death is but another stage in the never ending cycle.

BBS Signature

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-02 17:43:26

Lame game but I dugg anyway, cos I <3 ya Tom.

Cant wait for Cave of Wonders though, Madness game looks sweet too!

BBS Signature

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-02 18:09:31

I'm still waiting to be approved so I can turn in my thing for the pirate contest xD

I like the Dadgame! Fits the guy well, destroy destroy destroy, hey monkey! Destroy!
Programming was a little off though.

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-02 18:33:25

Bunch of errors cropping up. The mouthtaped smily has moved to the text box and in its place is some very pixellated > symbol. The portal's layout looks a bit broken too. You fiddling with stuff, Tom?

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-02 18:55:14

Skimping out on Clock Day just to support Madness Day? Interesting....

Hi, I'm TorchClock. I obey StrawberryClock in my free time and I play the guitar. Girls don't like me, but that's okay because the Clock Crew loves me. They can love you too.

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-02 19:04:11

dadgame is great
cant wait for MD :D

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-02 19:14:46

Dadgame is mah favorite game EVA!!! I LOVE IT!! *goes on random rampage* What? It did'nt say not to imaitate the actions occured, so, HAA!!! *goes on random rampage* That's how much I love the game!!

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-02 21:00:23

Sorohanro cd is going to rock, he's an incredible musician and composer and that's a killer bio list of artists involved. Finally the item that would make me order something has arrived :'D!

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-02 21:37:28

yeh........the dadgame sucked......its not even worth getting medals......
sorry i wont digg it.....

l8s

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 00:10:23

dad game is awesome! i wish a new dad n' me would come out.

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 00:50:24

I'm surprised at all of the mixed reviews, but I though Dad's Game was fun and enjoyable. Like Luis said though, I refuse to call it Dadgame.

:P

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 01:23:52

I'm making something :))))))))))

dude

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 01:35:15

Madenss day is a little too one sided for me to do something, Halloween is a definite though.

:D

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 02:18:25

WOOT GO SOROHANRO!!!!!! Can't wait to buy the CD!

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 02:27:04

Nice. I like Dadgame a lot.

PSN username - UnreaK745 / PM me for similar sig.

Visit my page, cocksuckah.

BBS Signature

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 02:28:25

S'all good Tom mah homie.
Lets go smoke some bong and bang some chickens, yeah? Dig this shit bro? Alrriiiiiiight.

Seriously though. Digg is gay anyway. :(

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 02:48:07

At 9/2/09 04:23 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 9/2/09 04:01 PM, citricsquid wrote:
At 9/2/09 03:58 PM, Sidorio wrote: Dadgame is pretty shit.
I have to agree, I didn't much enjoy the gameplay, not my cup of tea. Sort of reminded me of alien hominid, but with a fucktonne more controls and HOLY FUCK WHAT AM I DOING WHERE AM I WHAT IS THIS.
I liked the WSW cameo but quite honestly didn't care much for the actual gameplay, the Z key is a 4th or 5th finger jobby and you're tasked with mashing it constantly for pretty much the entire game.

\

This is exactly why i LOVED dadgame. I agree with luis in that the name sucks, but i fucking loved that hack and slash button mashing frenzy. I think it captured the essence of the flashes pretty wholly.

Fear Popo Bawa!!!

John Goodman | ¥

while(<>){chomp;print;}

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 05:49:50

Dadgame is pretty fun/

int experience, posts;

while(experience/10 >= posts)

{posts++};

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 06:37:01

At 9/2/09 03:57 PM, TomFulp wrote: Everyone: Please digg Dadgame if you would like to see us finally hit the Digg front page with a jacked up tank logo icon.

I could care less about the Digg front page, much less a jacked up tank logo icon on it.

Animators: Check out the voice acting entries for the Talk Like a Pirate Day contest! Find one you like (hopefully there is at least ONE)

Tom, do you know how many times I was told by my father the true meaning of hopefully? hopefully translates to With Hope. So, I will hopefully hope helplessly

whip up a cartoon and submit it on September 19th, Talk Like a Pirate Day. Read the original announcement for CASH prize info!

I don't need to. Listen man, who cares about Talk Like A Pirate Day? Every Day is talk like a pirate day to me, you must be crazE

Voice Actors: Tomorrow is your last chance to talk like a pirate, but there is an ongoing voice acting competition.

n00b actors: leave teh house

New in the store today: Anachronic, by Mihai Sorohan

never going to listen to this probably

You may know him better as sorohanro in the Audio Portal. Check out his songs and buy the CD to support him!

um, holy shit no way man send me a copy if anything, i might have time to check him out in the audio portal later.

Time to vote for the Best of August. If you are part of the voting pool, you will see a big link on your account options page, under the header, "Monthly Voting Time!"

I don't think I am anymore, I think they took that privilege away from me at some point, man, and I never figured out exactly why.

If you are a contributing member of the site, don't forget to activate revenue sharing on your account options page. You can get a cut of the ad revenue generated by your page, games, music, audio and art. If you make Flash specifically, be sure to try our Flash Ads system; it's been getting great results for games in particular.

I contriubte but why the hell would I waste my time on revenue sharing man I can barely do that come on

We're in the final days of the Combat Arms front page campaign and I would like to thank everyone who tried the game, as well as Combat Arms for letting us attempt a re-skin! The results of this campaign made it possible to sponsor our ongoing weekly line-up of games. This has been a tough year for everyone but I think we all come out stronger for it.

hopefully

September 22nd is Madness Day, go grab the loading screen wallpaper featuring Jebus! This works like last year, where you can use whatever preloader you want or the Flash Ads preloader, with this as the backdrop.

hopefully i'll get to that later, as well

For an example of what your loading screen will feel like, here is a self-serving example from last year:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/46 1016
Madness Day prizes are subject to improve based on results, but the minimum prizes will be:

1st: $1,000
2nd: $750
3rd: $500
4th: $250
5th-10th: $100

good prices, but madness is a worthless series.

Next up after Madness Day is our annual Halloween contest! Submit your Halloween Flash during the month of October and include the Halloween Preloader to be part of the competition.

yeah I'll probably make a halloween flash this year... god.

BBS Signature

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 09:09:37

I digged!

Tox isn't allowed to come or I'm not going-Suprememessage

BBS Signature

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 09:46:52

I am going to submit EVIL animation for madness day!!!

Be prepared!!!

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 10:17:35

DADGAME IS GREAT

I LIKE NINJA'S

BBS Signature

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 12:20:50

Dadgames pretty freakin sweet! I liked how it linked with the previous work. I also enjoyed destroying everything. EVERYTHING!

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥! LOL!

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 12:34:57

At 9/2/09 03:57 PM, TomFulp wrote: Madness Day prizes are subject to improve based on results, but the minimum prizes will be:

1st: $1,000
2nd: $750
3rd: $500
4th: $250
5th-10th: $100

1000$? holy shit

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 13:18:06

I thought that the dad game was bretty good other then the bad drawings. I am going to miss madness day this year.

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 14:50:27

A dad game? Awesome haha, but have to try out the last featured game. And I always look forward to Madness day since people really come out with some nice stuff relative to other NG events (please proxide :D). Hefty prizes too. You can make a few months work of part time pay to equal a 1st place NG animation. I am still curious to which were the best street fighter collab submissions.

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 15:01:01

Madness Day's gonna be fucking epic.

Also, cocks.

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 15:12:59

what happened to Po3?

La la la la chalk -.-

Response to Dadgame, sorohanro CD, contests! 2009-09-03 16:54:37

Don't know if it's been mentioned, by DADGAME made the front page of Digg.

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature