New Topic Respond to this Topic
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Jul. 10th, 2012 @ 09:08 PM Reply

You actually plat'd Snake Eater Bahamut? I know for a fact that getting all the frogs is a huge ballache so congrats. I'm slacking again, I've still not opened Deus Ex or Uncharted 3 -_-

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Jul. 10th, 2012 @ 09:22 PM Reply

At 7/10/12 09:08 PM, Quinny wrote: You actually plat'd Snake Eater Bahamut? I know for a fact that getting all the frogs is a huge ballache so congrats. I'm slacking again, I've still not opened Deus Ex or Uncharted 3 -_-

I never had that much trouble with the frogs. It was only the odd creature like the Japanese Flying Squirrel that I had to be concerned about seeing as they are damn small and only located in two areas throughout the game. Getting all kerotans wasn't that easy either, especially with the bike ride parts.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

elcriz000
elcriz000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Jul. 11th, 2012 @ 04:07 PM Reply

recently got as ps3, now it's the only console I played at the expense of my xbox, can I please be added to this list? PSN: undead-turkey

ALSO: I've got a couple games; metal gear solid 4, heavy rain, uncharted 3, call of juarez: the cartel and silent hill. can you lease suggest other PS3 only games which are good and entertaining to play

Iron man is a superhero
Iron woman is a command

BBS Signature
EKublai
EKublai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Animator
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Jul. 12th, 2012 @ 02:00 AM Reply

MGS4 is being patched for trophies....

YEHES!!!

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Jul. 12th, 2012 @ 05:02 AM Reply

At 7/12/12 02:00 AM, EKublai wrote: MGS4 is being patched for trophies....

YEHES!!!

Going through The Boss Extreme for trophies this time would be a lot of fun. I had a blast doing it the first time I just couldn't motivate myself to do it again.

With MGO servers closed they're probably won't be any trophies attributed to that either so I could add another platinum to my collection.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Jul. 12th, 2012 @ 08:09 AM Reply

At 7/12/12 02:00 AM, EKublai wrote: MGS4 is being patched for trophies....

YEHES!!!

Clearly Konami do not want me to focus on any other games right now. I already went through the MGS HD collection and now I hear of MGS4 getting trophies. I suppose for the time being I'll give MGS1 a spin.

Formerly Bahamut

ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Jul. 18th, 2012 @ 09:59 PM Reply

Just hit 1400 Bronze trophies

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Jul. 19th, 2012 @ 06:53 AM Reply

At 7/18/12 09:59 PM, ViceFullbuster wrote: Just hit 1400 Bronze trophies

Nice job man, that's almost a thousand more than I have. Thankfully I have some progress to do with trophies as I picked up the Tomb Raider Trilogy today. This at least replaces my PS2 copies and make them look slick on the PS3. I'd love to pick up other HD collection as well but I have this weird feeling that I am not going to get into Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. It's silly to think that considering you're always taking risks with buying video games considering anything you get may not turn out to be as good as you hoped. If I do get Ico and SOTC on PS3 and I don't enjoy them at least I can easily sell them off since surely many out there are desperate for these games. Anything else, I did ask my sister for the God of War games the next time she's here so I hope to get into them in late August when she's here for the next bank holiday.

Staying the fuck away from Silent Hill as far as possible.

Formerly Bahamut

ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Jul. 20th, 2012 @ 08:34 AM Reply

At 7/19/12 06:53 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Staying the fuck away from Silent Hill as far as possible.

Yeah i took a long vacation from the PS3 thanks to work & Diablo 3 but i'm back to it again playing the new Rainbow Moon it's pretty fun if you like simple fun strategic RPGs but the main 2 i'm waiting for are Darksiders 2 & Borderlands 2 then all bets are off on trophy gets,i will probably hit 2000 by then. :p

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature
Exile
Exile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Jul. 20th, 2012 @ 08:49 AM Reply

How many Silver, gold, platinum?

sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Jul. 20th, 2012 @ 09:21 PM Reply

Just hit my 4th platinum in deus ex human revolution.

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Jul. 20th, 2012 @ 09:43 PM Reply

At 7/20/12 09:21 PM, sweet21 wrote: Just hit my 4th platinum in deus ex human revolution.

Got my fourth platinum as well for Tomb Raider Legend. Glitchy final level aside, it's actually a very easy platinum trophy. You'll be done in a day or two. I'll be starting up Anniversary tomorrow and from the looks of the trophies for this game, it looks like another easy platinum task. It helps when I've played this game to death once before.

Formerly Bahamut

ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 07:58 AM Reply

At 7/20/12 08:49 AM, Exile wrote:
How many Silver, gold, platinum?

443 Silver
114 Gold
13 Platinum

BBS Signature
Black-Ops
Black-Ops
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Audiophile
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Jul. 23rd, 2012 @ 09:38 AM Reply

Greetings, lowly trophy peasants. Your leaderboard's No. 4 seed wishes to make this plea:

I am in great need of hearts on Little Big Planet as an author. I must accrue a total of 30 hearts as an author and acquire my Platinum trophy for this game, so that I may further ascend into greatness...but I reach out to thee for thine help.

If you would gladly do me this deed of hearting me as an author, then I will reciprocate the favour post-haste.

That is all. GOOD DAY.

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///
The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust
PSN ID: NGBlackOps | Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Aug. 3rd, 2012 @ 08:28 AM Reply

I have to admit, I am tempted to do another update, especially when I was level 8 with two platinums last time and I am now level 11 with five platinums. Might be able to get my sixth one today.

Formerly Bahamut

Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Aug. 4th, 2012 @ 12:45 PM Reply

At 8/3/12 08:28 AM, Bahamut wrote: I have to admit, I am tempted to do another update, especially when I was level 8 with two platinums last time and I am now level 11 with five platinums. Might be able to get my sixth one today.

Please do.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 09:11 AM Reply

So the MGS4 trophy patch just launched. From what I remember, those things you have to do are incredible easy to do. Will be an easy plat for me.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 09:35 AM Reply

At 8/7/12 09:11 AM, LiquidFire wrote: So the MGS4 trophy patch just launched. From what I remember, those things you have to do are incredible easy to do. Will be an easy plat for me.

Supposedly you need to obtain Big Boss emblem in order to unlock one iPod song which is needed for one of the gold trophies so that will at least keep you on your toes. Thankfully the requirements for Big Boss emblem don't mention a limitation on saves so it's a matter of checking how long should I no longer take in each chapter.

Formerly Bahamut

ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 02:02 PM Reply

Just hit 2000 Trophies :D

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 06:13 PM Reply

At 8/7/12 09:35 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/7/12 09:11 AM, LiquidFire wrote: So the MGS4 trophy patch just launched. From what I remember, those things you have to do are incredible easy to do. Will be an easy plat for me.
Supposedly you need to obtain Big Boss emblem in order to unlock one iPod song which is needed for one of the gold trophies so that will at least keep you on your toes. Thankfully the requirements for Big Boss emblem don't mention a limitation on saves so it's a matter of checking how long should I no longer take in each chapter.

Damn didn't know you could only get one of the songs from the big boss emblem. I just looked up the rest of the songs and you also have to collect all other emblems as well. Guess the platinum won't be as easy as I thought. But at least it'll be easier than MGS2.

Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Aug. 12th, 2012 @ 08:15 PM Reply

Working on a trophy guide for Sound Shapes, which is undoubtedly the best game I've played this year.

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 01:02 AM Reply

At 8/12/12 08:15 PM, Makeshift wrote: Working on a trophy guide for Sound Shapes, which is undoubtedly the best game I've played this year.

I've been thinking of buying that. I dunno though, it's either get it or wait to waste $20 or so on the Skyrim DLC.

Sorry for disappearing for a while. I don't have the knowledge to overhaul the leaderboard and automate it. However, I'm almost done with a new one. Everything works fine from what little testing i've done, just the milestones are wonky.

Promise it's not the piece of shit the older one is!

Been playing MGS4 heavily. Going for the Big Boss Emblem now, then need 4 other emblems that can only be achieved in separate playthroughts. I just have flashback mania and the ipod song trophies left.

On my 11th playthrough of the game... I don't even want to look at it anymore. I know each level better than I know myself.

Do you see what happens when you find a stranger in the alps?

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 09:42 AM Reply

At 8/20/12 01:02 AM, 7794 wrote: Promise it's not the piece of shit the older one is!

That's good to hear. I've had the temptation or two to take the torture with the old program.

Been playing MGS4 heavily. Going for the Big Boss Emblem now, then need 4 other emblems that can only be achieved in separate playthroughts. I just have flashback mania and the ipod song trophies left.

I should collect more trophies from it but I was happy enough to just go through the game once. The flashback trophy would have been fine with me except the one where you get an audio flashback of Raven didn't play so I was fucked on that.

On my 11th playthrough of the game... I don't even want to look at it anymore. I know each level better than I know myself.

You know, out of all the MGS games with trophies, I like MGS3 the most simply because it's not making you play through the game five times or so. At least I can have fun with a single playthrough and be able to catch it all. If not, then a second round is always good. For MGS2, I attempted the dog tags trophy but I couldn't even make it past Tanker for the second time.

Formerly Bahamut

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Aug. 25th, 2012 @ 08:08 PM Reply

Don't know if anyone here still updates the leaderboard, but I've had a name change because I forgot my ID's password again. No big deal really, I don't mind a fresh start. I'm just borrowing my brother's PS3 right now so I can play games I've missed. Uncharted 3, inFamous 2, and I also picked up 3D Dot Game Heroes. I'll be borrowing it again when new exclusives come out like The Last of Us.

New PSN (isn't it SEN or something now... whatever) is The_Nerdist. So if someone's doing the leardboard you can add me on there and if you want to add me as a friend, go ahead.

I could have used my Vita account, but I feel like that should be separate for some reason...

Excited to finally play Uncharted 3 right now, I just have to get through the large update. Man it feels really good to have a PS3 controller in my hands again. I forgot how much more I prefer this controller to the 360's.

ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Aug. 26th, 2012 @ 12:41 PM Reply

Just hit star level 16

BBS Signature
ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 06:33 PM Reply

1500 Bronzes,somebody rez the list back up sometime :p

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 07:17 PM Reply

Oh hello thread. Long time no see. You guys should get Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock. Easy plat and fun game.

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Writer
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 08:14 PM Reply

At 5/22/12 05:15 PM, Bahamut wrote: 52)[07: 74%][Trophies: 0002/ 0016/ 0065/ 0249 | 0332 | +000]- Haggard : lordhorst13

Next update, there should be some stat changes for me. I'm Level 8 now (26%). I got some silver trophies lately.

57)[04: 20%][Trophies: 0001/ 0001/ 0018/ 0042 | 0062 | +014]- Coop : CoopNG

Hm, there's one guy I should add to my friends list, I guess.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 10:06 AM Reply

What up slags. Got my Tekken Tag 2 plat the other day. Peace out.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard Oct. 4th, 2012 @ 10:13 AM Reply

At 10/2/12 08:14 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/22/12 05:15 PM, Bahamut wrote: 52)[07: 74%][Trophies: 0002/ 0016/ 0065/ 0249 | 0332 | +000]- Haggard : lordhorst13
Next update, there should be some stat changes for me. I'm Level 8 now (26%). I got some silver trophies lately.

If there's going to be another update.

Formerly Bahamut