New Topic Respond to this Topic
Gustavos
Gustavos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-31 17:10:21 Reply

Aargh! Tom Fulp got my hopes up for nothing. I was there right at the moment Castle Crashers was to appear on the Playstation Store. 5PM EST. And it wasn't! Now I'm going to try again each minute until it is.

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-31 18:32:12 Reply

The Forgotten Sands isn't exactly good, but I'm just ignoring it's flaws and having fun playing it. It's also most likely going to be my second platinum.

Gustavos
Gustavos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-31 21:23:54 Reply

Oh man, CC is damn good. My guy is Level 10. Green knight. His magic attacks are shit, I'm just gonna make him a tank character.

I took a look at the game's trophies, but there's not that many. Only three or four of them require other online players. The rest are just basic challenges. If anybody wants an online partner, I'll probably be playing more tonight.

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-31 23:30:42 Reply

Just got level 8 :D

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature
scetch00
scetch00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-01 01:19:34 Reply

So castle crashers is out and xscoot is nowhere in sight :/

Guess I won't be playing it :/

BBS Signature
Gustavos
Gustavos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-01 01:32:42 Reply

At 9/1/10 01:19 AM, scetch00 wrote: So castle crashers is out and xscoot is nowhere in sight :/

There is...another way.

And it requires 15 dollars.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-01 02:00:44 Reply

Level 10 in about 3 months with 581 trophies. This summer was so fucking boring . . . And now I won't be seeing a new game until Christmas, besides the next 2 or 3 I will recieve in the next 16 days. My life . . . so boring . . .

lol
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-01 07:59:32 Reply

So yeah, the Xbox guys (especially BBM because he banned me, LOL) on NG are unhappy now because of "that" thread. Some people eh? Who's bought Castle Crashers then? I'm going to need some comrades when I get it.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
scetch00
scetch00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-01 14:04:06 Reply

At 9/1/10 01:32 AM, Gustavos wrote:
At 9/1/10 01:19 AM, scetch00 wrote: So castle crashers is out and xscoot is nowhere in sight :/

There is...another way.

And it requires 15 dollars.

The last thing I've ever bought was Scott Pilgrim and I won't pay for another Beat Em Up.

Maybe I could find someone that's already gameshared with me to let me go back on again once they get Castle Crashers.

Fuck.

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-01 19:02:56 Reply

Just got the Fallout 3 platinum, which was also my 600th trophy. Took 35 hours, 50 minutes.

Gustavos
Gustavos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-01 20:52:11 Reply

At 9/1/10 07:02 PM, Makeshift wrote: Just got the Fallout 3 platinum, which was also my 600th trophy. Took 35 hours, 50 minutes.

Daaaaaayyyyyuuuuuummmmm

I've only gotten around 40% of the trophies in that game. You did all the quests and got to level 30 in under 36 hours?

Yokumashu
Yokumashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-01 21:07:03 Reply

At 9/1/10 08:52 PM, Gustavos wrote: Daaaaaayyyyyuuuuuummmmm

I've only gotten around 40% of the trophies in that game. You did all the quests and got to level 30 in under 36 hours?

He be one of dem "Trophywhores", dey ain't like you'n'me jimmy. Summin's wrong wit em.

PSN id - dellick
STEAM id - Yokumashu
GUILE THEME GOES WITH EVERYTHING

scetch00
scetch00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-01 22:16:43 Reply

At 9/1/10 09:07 PM, Yokumashu wrote:

He be one of dem "Trophywhores", dey ain't like you'n'me jimmy. Summin's wrong wit em.

Lmao Gustavos is a trophy whore as well :3
Not to mention so am I, hitting over 1400 with no effort.

BBS Signature
narf
narf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-01 23:02:05 Reply

At 9/1/10 10:16 PM, scetch00 wrote:
At 9/1/10 09:07 PM, Yokumashu wrote:

Not to mention so am I, hitting over 1400 with no effort.

im almost at 2000. Starting next week a ton of games are comming every week. Gunna be a trophy fest for everyone

Gustavos
Gustavos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-01 23:35:39 Reply

Yes, but I am hereby cleaning my gaming vagina to make the transition into school life. I was whoring trophies because it was the funnest way of passing the time. The games really got me on. I had quite the sexy adventure. Through the Bioshock games (That's a big drill), to DeadSpace (Negromorphs are huge ;)), to Borderlands (Never thought a midget could do THAT), to Ratchet and Clank (Love a big wrench once in a while), to Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (More like, the Penis Unleashed).

Oh god, what did I just write?

Gustavos
Gustavos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-01 23:37:23 Reply

At 9/1/10 11:02 PM, narf109 wrote: Gunna be a trophy fest for everyone

*Gonna

Mispelt slang aside, count me out. I have exactly a week until my first day of school, where I throw in the towel on the Great Trophy Race. Likely not obtaining another platinum until, say, the Winter. But I'll seldomly be playing PS3 at all for my first few months of school, due to delicate arrangements. But it was fun! I had picked up the platinum for MW2, allowing me to never have a reason for popping in that disc again, and I currently have two games with just TWO trophies away until the platinum for each. I also reached Level 10 in Trophies. That's an accomplishment, right?

All I want to do now is finish up SW The Force Unleashed, and then finish Castle Crashers. And I have time for only those two.

scetch00
scetch00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-02 01:29:32 Reply

At 9/1/10 11:35 PM, Gustavos wrote:
Oh god, what did I just write?

Good god that was homo-erotic man!

Also, 1 week till school starts, I'm gonna be slowing down a lot too.

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-02 08:01:13 Reply

At 9/1/10 11:02 PM, narf109 wrote: im almost at 2000. Starting next week a ton of games are comming every week. Gunna be a trophy fest for everyone

All the level 14s in the thread say YOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I feel confident I can finish Dead Space soon. How's it going at your end Sketch?

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-02 18:07:14 Reply

hurrah! Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands platinum. 3rd platinum now.

I had to play through half of the game again to get ONE collectible I missed. ... It was worth it.

funkycaveman
funkycaveman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-02 20:25:19 Reply

[Level 9: 31%: +19%] [Trophies: 552: +29] funkycaveman : funkycaveman

Updated my own, just paste it in the correct place :)
Gustavos
Gustavos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-02 20:56:37 Reply

Just beat Star Wars The Force Unleashed with 31% Trophy completion. Got the good ending. A look at the rest of the trophies shows that platinuming the game would take quite a bit of time and effort. I may not come back to this game at any point. Rather continue on platinuming Bioshock 1 and 2.

scetch00
scetch00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-02 21:30:48 Reply

At 9/2/10 08:01 AM, BobbaQ wrote:
At 9/1/10 11:02 PM, narf109 wrote: im almost at 2000. Starting next week a ton of games are comming every week. Gunna be a trophy fest for everyone
All the level 14s in the thread say YOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I feel confident I can finish Dead Space soon. How's it going at your end Sketch?

Fuck you.
Nah jk, I got Castle Crashers thanks to my friend :D :D :D

I haven't bothered to play Dead Space at all since I first did.

BBS Signature
Gustavos
Gustavos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-02 23:05:29 Reply

At 9/2/10 01:29 AM, scetch00 wrote:
Good god that was homo-erotic man!

I was thinking of you when I wrote it.

At 9/2/10 09:30 PM, scetch00 wrote:
I haven't bothered to play Dead Space at all since I first did.

I think I'm gonna start a professional playthrough of Dead Space tomorrow. The question is, do I dare make it my One Gun playthrough? Sure, I could just play through the game on Easy mode using only the plasma cutter, but to be frank, this game is long and would be dreadfully boring on Easy. Besides, if I were to play the game again on Pro, the only other gun I'd take with me would be the line gun, and I suppose I could live without it. Plus, I won't have to buy nearly as many nodes to distribute among multiple weapons, because I'd only have a gun and the rig to upgrade.

scetch00
scetch00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-03 03:07:31 Reply

Lmao gustavos you silly homo you!

I really need to get back to Dead Space one of these days. I hope I can before school starts.

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-03 07:33:08 Reply

I did one gun on my first playthrough. Then I needed a half playthrough for the other weapon trophies. Now I'm nearly halfway through impossible.

I've fully upgraded my suit, cutter and cannon thanks to a credit glitch on chapter 4 that was a pain in the arse to get working. It'll be interesting to see how much harder Leviathan is, because it was piss on easy.

Oh and me and Grunt finished the K&L2 co-op, on EXTREMEEEE. And I got lightning looter, one less annoying trophy to worry about.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature
scetch00
scetch00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-03 08:55:53 Reply

You're halfway through Impossible? Fuck....

Castle Crashers is too fun to switch to Dead Space :'(

BBS Signature
Gustavos
Gustavos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-03 10:36:59 Reply

Yeah, I'm feeling pretty ballsy, I'm just gonna do a One Gun Professional playthrough. Though I don't think I can even imagine how hard it'll be considering I never played the game outside of normal mode. Bring it, bitches, I'm gonna look up the first credit glitch and then start f***ing shit up. I use the hell out of stasis, so that's another thing to upgrade.

Scetch, you and me, let's race to the finish. First one to finish a professional playthrough is the ultimate "playa", starting today. And if you have Castle Crashers, then why haven't we played co-op? Jerk. >:(

scetch00
scetch00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-03 13:57:16 Reply

At 9/3/10 10:36 AM, Gustavos wrote: Yeah, I'm feeling pretty ballsy, I'm just gonna do a One Gun Professional playthrough. Though I don't think I can even imagine how hard it'll be considering I never played the game outside of normal mode. Bring it, bitches, I'm gonna look up the first credit glitch and then start f***ing shit up. I use the hell out of stasis, so that's another thing to upgrade.

It's not hard at all trust me. They just hit harder and take a few more shots.

Scetch, you and me, let's race to the finish. First one to finish a professional playthrough is the ultimate "playa", starting today. And if you have Castle Crashers, then why haven't we played co-op? Jerk. >:(

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Okay okay we doing this today. I'm gonna beat that ass >:)
(P.S. for extra credits, buy the contact beam and dont use it. You'll still get the 1 gun trophy but it lets you find the ammo for that gun which gives 1K credits per ammo)

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-03 14:04:55 Reply

Borderlands came today. This is another game I bought on release for the 360. I only needed that Level 50 achievement, so I'm hoping I'll get the platinum trophy.

Gustavos
Gustavos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-09-03 14:26:13 Reply

At 9/3/10 01:57 PM, scetch00 wrote: Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Okay okay we doing this today. I'm gonna beat that ass >:)

Man, as soon as I can play the PS3, I'm gonna show you what's what.

(P.S. for extra credits, buy the contact beam and dont use it. You'll still get the 1 gun trophy but it lets you find the ammo for that gun which gives 1K credits per ammo)

Have you confirmed this? I'm not intent on screwing up my one gun playthrough for a few extra Gs.