The darkly comedic strategy RPG continues.4.18 / 5.00 24,486 Views
Idle your way through the history of a Hero!3.94 / 5.00 89,167 Views
Help Andrew raise $5000 ASAP or else his inn will be demolished.3.78 / 5.00 7,647 Views
This is the submission thread for the Talk Like a Pirate Voice Acting Contest! Post links to your Audio Portal entries in this thread.
- Record an original skit that is written by yourself or a fellow NGer (credit them in your comments)
- Your recording needs to be a minimum of 10 and max of 60 seconds.
- Your skit must be submitted to the Newgrounds Audio Portal
- You must use your own voice, you may try to sound like another character from another story.
- You can use pre-made background sounds and music for atmosphere in your recording.
- You can use any microphone of your liking.
- You CAN NOT use copyrighted music.
- You CAN NOT use recordings of another persons voice.
- You CAN NOT submit past the deadline.
Deadline: September 3rd.
ONLY POST YOUR AUDIO LINKS IN THIS THREAD. NO CONVO OR QUESTIONS. We have a thread for that.
This is the game JohnnyUtah and I have been working on.
Sorry for the doublesub but I just wanted to see if this would work.
Also, why is everyone zerobombing it? I know it's not incredible but it's not bad either. I mean It'd be one thing it was regular music but it's voice acting, and I just can't help but feel that the zerobombing is biased because of it's genre.
It might be a good idea if people include the words/scripts in their author comments so if/when any flash animators want to use your clip, they know what the hell you're saying! aarrrgh! lol
Good stuff so far! :D
Blagh. Here be mine.
Every man's got his vice. My vice: a royale with cheese.
DASHU BEEG PUSSHY
"I fucking fucked this band. They are the best fuck, PERIOD."
Here's my entry:
It was tough fitting it into a minute and had to crop out some good stuff. Perhaps I'll upload a fuller version just for the sake of it.
And just to tempt potential animators further, I won the last voice acting contest, see below:
I had a lot of fun making this, also turn up the volume, my mic wasn't good at picking up the sound.
Some-Stupid-Idiot For Mod
Contact Me If you want a sig, seriously contact me, I have nothing better to do.
Pirates doing standup comedy? Who'da thunk it?
Here is my submission. Hope you guys like it.
At 8/26/09 05:04 PM, Rockmonix wrote: Here's mine, hope you all enjoy ^^
Rockmonix Talks like a Pirate
My apologies for the double post but wanted a link that looked a little more official lol. Wish there was a way to go back and edit the original post