00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

George Lincoln Rockwell

22,440 Views | 243 Replies

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-01 19:28:42

theres a tiny pic of AJ in his post history that has me thinking the Nazi pic ain't him. but its so damn small and grainy, nothing conclusive.

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM

Heathenry; it's not for you

"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-01 19:31:33

At 9/1/09 06:07 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: Malcolm X explained it all god damn it:

Separation

Malcolm explained something different later.

Common sense isn't so common anymore

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Fanfiction Page

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-01 19:34:32

At 9/1/09 07:11 PM, SolInvictus wrote:
At 9/1/09 05:43 PM, poxpower wrote: Check his post history, he's been at this for years.
well not the Nazi/self-hating. didn't he start off as the Japanese-loving, token black forum user, without any self-hate until he went to Japan to meet his "love" (who apparently knew he was black but had no problem with that) and supposedly had his heart broken? he wasn't too bad back then... though he still wouldn't shut-up about Japanese chicks.
i'm gonna go read his posts; if i'm not back in under an hour i've likely died of Japanese chick obsession overdose, don't bother calling for help.

Heres a 06 posts with anti-asian and self hating right here More of it and anti-gay sentiments. No he was always like this apparently

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-01 19:41:22

At 9/1/09 07:34 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: Heres a 06 posts with anti-asian and self hating right here More of it and anti-gay sentiments. No he was always like this apparently

ya seems like it. the self-hate was relatively inconsistent but the rest makes me think bullshit.

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-01 19:43:41

At 9/1/09 07:41 PM, SolInvictus wrote:
At 9/1/09 07:34 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: Heres a 06 posts with anti-asian and self hating right here More of it and anti-gay sentiments. No he was always like this apparently
ya seems like it. the self-hate was relatively inconsistent but the rest makes me think bullshit.

i meant to write "consistent".

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-01 20:10:46

lol hes been like this since he signed up.

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-01 21:28:15

At 9/1/09 08:10 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: lol hes been like this since he signed up.

But the question remains... is he really black, or just some white guy playing at being black?

He doesn't have the balls to prove he's black under the simple guidelines given, he doesn't have the balls to wear that outfit in daylight as apposed to a darkened room, and he refuses to acknowledge the fact that his Nazi heroes would sooner kill him for his calling himself a Nazi than ever let it be known that blacks associate themselves with the near dead movement.

So I'm going to call a spade a spade in this instance; ViolentAJ is a cracker troll. End of argument.

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-01 23:36:25

I highly doubt he is plus like proteas says he wouldn't have the balls to go into the general populace with that uniform.

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-01 23:48:44

At 9/1/09 11:36 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: I highly doubt he is plus like proteas says he wouldn't have the balls to go into the general populace with that uniform.

I'd certainly walk the streets in his garb if I could be armed and had a few comrades with me. Sadly, most of mein followers are elsewhere.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

Personal Development

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-01 23:54:14

Just post a pic of yourself like those other other people with a time stamp to know its you and we wont call you a troll.

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-01 23:59:36

At 9/1/09 11:48 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: I'd certainly walk the streets in his garb if I could be armed and had a few comrades with me. Sadly, most of mein followers are elsewhere.

HIS

HIS

HIS

Aj, you've just admitted thatISN'T YOU.

THAT ISN'T YOU.

Thus, you picture is fake, that isn't you, and you've yet to post apicture of yourself.

New to Politics?/ Friend of the Devil/ I review writing! PM me

"Question everything generally thought to be obvious."-Dieter Rams

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 00:17:20

At 9/1/09 11:59 PM, BrianEtrius wrote:
At 9/1/09 11:48 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: I'd certainly walk the streets in his garb if I could be armed and had a few comrades with me. Sadly, most of mein followers are elsewhere.
HIS

HIS

HIS

Aj, you've just admitted thatISN'T YOU.

THAT ISN'T YOU.

Thus, you picture is fake, that isn't you, and you've yet to post apicture of yourself.

That was a typo numbnuts. i meant THIS garb. Remember, I'm a Negro. We are an inferior race and thus prone to making typos.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

Personal Development

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 00:20:07

I don't care what you call me. You and your easily-gotten japanese whores call me n*gger every night when you make rove. I hope you all burn in hell.

Sieg Heil!

We MUST have separation in order to have freedom and we MUST have separation in order to have justice.

Personal Development

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 00:25:05

At 9/2/09 12:17 AM, ViolentAJ wrote: That was a typo numbnuts. i meant THIS garb. Remember, I'm a Negro. We are an inferior race and thus prone to making typos.

So now are you going to tell me that African Americans don't have good spelling because they're inferior?

And since when do you word sentences like " I'd certainly walk the streets in this garb if I could be armed and had a few comrades with me."

Wouldn't it be easier for you to phrase it more like this? "I'd certainly walk the streets in that garb etc."?

Or are you going to say once again that your grammar is inferior due to your race?

New to Politics?/ Friend of the Devil/ I review writing! PM me

"Question everything generally thought to be obvious."-Dieter Rams

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 00:59:04

At 9/2/09 12:25 AM, BrianEtrius wrote:
At 9/2/09 12:17 AM, ViolentAJ wrote: That was a typo numbnuts. i meant THIS garb. Remember, I'm a Negro. We are an inferior race and thus prone to making typos.
So now are you going to tell me that African Americans don't have good spelling because they're inferior?

And since when do you word sentences like " I'd certainly walk the streets in this garb if I could be armed and had a few comrades with me."

Wouldn't it be easier for you to phrase it more like this? "I'd certainly walk the streets in that garb etc."?

Or are you going to say once again that your grammar is inferior due to your race?

Pox and japanese whores already said it time and again, and they will all say it until wither Negros separate or all die out. I said this garb because I'm wearing it right now.

Personal Development

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 01:48:01

At 9/1/09 08:10 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: lol hes been like this since he signed up.

i know, but there are a number of clues that point to him being nothing but a troll.

having a Japanese girlfriend one minute and never being able to do so the next, claiming Asians hate blacks in response to a black forum user discussing his Japanese girlfriend, etc...

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 02:59:53

I wonder if it's blow AJs conceptions out his ears if I told him there is no such thing as biological race... that it is only a social construct and that there are no significant, consistent, biological differences between them?

Or if he'd just ignore me.

Or pull the "Nuh UH!" card.

Either way:

George Lincoln Rockwell

Tis better to sit in silence and be presumed a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 04:21:42

violentaj... your pathetic... your psyco-babble dosnt ever get you anywhere... why dont you think for yourself and stop following the ideals of yesterdays garbage and put on some big-boy pants. look at the world for what it is today and put some of that wasted talent to good use... fight tyranny not progression... look towards higher learning of body and mind... hell we are on the verge of exploring other planets and your stuck posting threads of a man who was shot with good reason. its sad i didnt get the chance to pull the trigger...

the way you express yourself shows that you listen to what your told and never think for yourself. we can learn from the past but why relive it when we can mold it in our image... nazi's had the chance to change the world and they failed. its our turn and there is a huge fight at our doorsteps, not against race but tyranny... race is an old world way of thinking, welcome to the space age...

in closing i want to say that i am not going to post on this thread anymore... why fuel the fire of a moron when we can ponder things that are worth a damn...

oh yeah, violentaj... dont preach virtues that come from war when you have never seen the opposing monster at large. read a book thats worth a shit and pull your head from between your ass cheeks and smell the smell of freedom while you still can... it tastes better out here too...

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 05:07:42

Negros are not the ones traveling to the stars, and Negros would not be wanted on the other planets if/when the other races colonize them. I'm sure that even aliens hate Negros. this being said, it's time to racially separate.

Personal Development

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 06:27:33

At 9/2/09 12:17 AM, ViolentAJ wrote: I'm a Negro.

Then who is this?

Also; Black Astronauts.

George Lincoln Rockwell

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 09:12:00

Holy shite, 7 pages dedicated to arguing with a guy who wants to be a black nazi.
WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT PEOPLE? Seriously, I am curious why so much interest in this thread.

Injured Workers rights were taken away in the 1920's by an insurance company (WCB), it's high time we got them back.

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 09:23:15

At 9/2/09 09:12 AM, bcdemon wrote: Holy shite, 7 pages dedicated to arguing with a guy who wants to be a black nazi.
WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT PEOPLE? Seriously, I am curious why so much interest in this thread.

Its amusing. Its like watching a car crash. You know you shouldn't look, but the sight is jsut too intriguing to not.

Violent Aj's trolling/ opinions ar elike that. People know they shouldn't bother, but the sheer idiocy of what he says means that people are going to reply and show interest.

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 13:46:15

At 9/2/09 02:59 AM, Ravariel wrote: I wonder if it's blow AJs conceptions out his ears if I told him there is no such thing as biological race... that it is only a social construct and that there are no significant, consistent, biological differences between them?

shut up science; you don't know nothing!
ya its going to be ignored. i'd also like to refute Pox's comment, and the general notion, that Africa has constantly been ass-backwards but that involves lots of in depth revisiting of ignored history.

kind of like trying to explain that Native Americans weren't just a bunch of hunter-gatherer/low-intensity tribe based farmers.

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 15:00:05

At 9/2/09 01:46 PM, SolInvictus wrote:
shut up science; you don't know nothing!

There's no difference between races? That sounds impossibly retarded.
Explain what you mean by that.

i'd also like to refute Pox's comment, and the general notion, that Africa has constantly been ass-backwards but that involves lots of in depth revisiting of ignored history.

Well you're the big expert here. Please enlighten us all.
Remember that we're talking about Sub-Saharan Africa. So if you were planning a huge dissertation about Egypt or the Middle East, then whoops, sorry.

What AJ is constantly bitching about is how "negros" suck ass at everything. i.e. people from Sub-Saharan Africa.
Even today, whenever you'll hear any statistics on just about ANYTHING, Sub-Saharan Africa is in it's own separate category and sucks more than everyone else. They're backwards on language, art, science, medicine etc. etc. And usually depend 90% on international aid to pull their ass out of trouble.
I can't even count the number of TED talks I've seen where it's a bunch of brilliant white men and women coming up with solutions to protect them from Malaria and AIDs, to enhance their agriculture, to give them glasses, laptops etc. etc.
All of these things constantly count on donations and funding to provide them with free shit for as low a cost as possible to pull them out of their misery. Africa is EXTREMELY slow to pull itself out of its massive lagging behind every other group of countries, despite all the help they get.

Whereas most countries who brought themselves into the modern age have done it on their own power, most notably China. Of course China didn't fuck around and I don't wish on any country the kinds of laws they had to put into effect to get there.
But basically it always boils down to: get organized and stop having so many fucking kids.

Suddenly child mortality rate drops, life expectancy rises and average income skyrockets. Africa WILL ALWAYS BE A DUMP as long as they keep having 10 kids per family. ALWAYS.

And when they do get to come to the US, they still fuck up and suck. People keep doing it. Keep blaming poverty, they keep blaming education etc. etc. But any test ever devised always puts them behind other races intellectually.
It's just UNFATHOMABLE to some people that they'd have to admit something so EVIL as saying a race can be genetically stupider or that genes could determine intelligence. Sure, genes determine that humans are smarter than animals, but how could genes determine that humans are smarter than other humans? LOL THAT'S CRAZY! Microevolution? Sure! Macroevolution? HAHAHA FOOLISH SICENCE!

Despite 100% of biology and sociology pointing to "yeah no shit", they'll keep fighting it. Going so far as to attack facts as "racist". If I told you that black people were genetically more suited for sprint running, you'd be fine with that, despite that using the same principles as saying they have lesser brain complexity.

Anyway, what does this all mean? Black people underperform? What's the solution to that? Pack them in a boat and send them to Africa? Fuck no, that's retarded. Given the same advantages as other races, they're still a gap, but it's not so ridiculous that it warrants killing them all or some shit. If they had a culture shift and better education, then they would achieve better.
Just proper nutrition for instance has been shown to raise overall IQ by something like 15 points. That's fucking huge. Sub-saharan Africa has an IQ around 70. That's borderline retarded in our school system here.
If they could fix their kid problem and have enough food and medicine? I'd bet that number would rise to maybe 85. Make them value intelligence instead of athletics and rap? I bet that rises again.

Of course this whole issue might become irrelevant in the future as we develop technology and drugs to modify and enhance humans.

Anyway, prove me wrong people, prove me wrong.

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 15:51:11

I agree with Pox, but I do think that we should be separate. True pride is also a big factor, as is morale. White guys fuck all the girls in japan, but they don't have babies. they get to party and have a good time.

Also, Blacks are considered extremely ugly by all other races, so it's not goig to do us any good staying here. We'll always be jealous, so we'll never have pride and therefore, we will have no morale to do anything. We cannot aspire to be something that we are not. I agree in cleaning up the culture (nothing wrong with rap just as there is nothing wrong with violent computer games, solong as you discern fantasy from reality, which much of my race has a problem doing, it would seem), but I believe in doing this separate fromt he other races.

We might never have technology as an African People, but we can be happy and more productive,e ven if it is on an agricultural level, so long as we are not exposed to or taken advantage of by our enemies.

Personal Development

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 16:11:27

Retards can be happy if they are not told that they are as good as everyone else and put into the same society to be jealous and then feel cheated when they cannot make it. A society of retards might crumble upon itself, but it would be best. the world could live without us, and we'd have at least one generation of happy Negros.

Personal Development

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 16:19:58

Alrighty, let's do this... Just a little note that my arguments will seem slightly crappy because I'm trying to go quickly.

At 9/2/09 03:51 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: White guys fuck all the girls in japan, but they don't have babies.

Wait what? Yes, they do have babies (Unless they can't give birth at all or are using condoms(. They're different races, not different species.

They get to party and have a good time.

So other races can't?

Also, Blacks are considered extremely ugly by all other races,

Prove it. Also, generalizations are wrong.

We'll always be jealous, so we'll never have pride and therefore, we will have no morale to do anything.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of blacks that are fine with their lives and are actually doing stuff.

We cannot aspire to be something that we are not.

Unless you have enough money for surgery

We might never have technology as an African People, but we can be happy and more productive,e ven if it is on an agricultural level, so long as we are not exposed to or taken advantage of by our enemies.

And again, plenty of blacks are productive and fine with their lives, and I'm pretty sure a good amount of them who have and know how how technology.

Who will guard the guards guarding the guards?

World of Words 2

IF YOU NEED FLASH CARTOON IDEAS, COME SEE ME!

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 16:22:46

Violent AJ you do know that Pox is making fun of you right?

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 16:30:37

At 9/2/09 04:11 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: The world could live without us, and we'd have at least one generation of happy Negros.

God damn I hate you and everything you stand for.

First blood! First topic of 2010!

KC Green has just won my heart.

Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-09-02 16:32:53

At 9/2/09 04:22 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: Violent AJ you do know that Pox is making fun of you right?

Pox and people like him are making fun of all negros, but facts are facts. I cannot argue with the facts except with lies. Like everyone else, I'd like to be the alpha male and aI'd like to be on top, but it's hard when everyone else can beat you down with the truth. That's why I believe that we should separate as a race so that we could be Alpha males in our own societies.

Personal Development